Last post by Patagonia
Today 09:09 PM

Old June 14th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

[ @bmkmb; ]

Deerpetal nodded. He caught the scent first it was his prey. Plus she wanted to see how well he hunted. She had always like watching how well apprentices were doing. "It's your prey. You scented it first, so you catch it.", she meowed. Deerpetal scented the air to try and scent something else, but kept a close eye on Lionpaw to see him catch the mouse.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 14th, 2020, 05:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
Buzztuft's ears perked, Foxbound had actually taken up her offer of spending some time elsewhere? Flicking her tail eagerly, the calico followed the she-cat out into the territory. Maybe her flirting had been more successful than Foxbound would let on? Perhaps... but for what reason would she have to hide it? That just seemed illogical. There was probably some other reason at play, but Buzztuft wasn't too keen on getting into a complex series of thoughts through a cat who she had only interacted with a select few tines.
Turning her attention back to the territory around, Buzztuft trotted up, intentionally brushing up against Foxbound as she assumed the position in front. "That's just a sample, you'll have to wait for the full experience! Unless, of course, you want to rest out here in the middle of who knows where." Buzztuft cast a wink to Foxbound as she turned back to face the forest ahead. Opening her maw to better scent the area, Buzztuft picked up the smell of mice. Fresh and close. Perfect. Now she would have a chance to impress Foxbound! ...Hopefully.
Turning to the afforementioned cat, Buzztuft meowed quietly. "Just watch this." Dropping to a crouch, the calico began to crawl along the forest floor, keeping as quiet as was possible. As she drew closer, she caught site of her target. A decently sized mouse appeared to be on high alert. She would have one chance... and that time to strike was now. Pushing off of her hindlegs, she made a quick dash to catch the creature, catching it before it could run. Delivering a quick bite to the neck, Buzztuft padded triumphantly back towards Foxbound, dropping the mouse near the ginger she-cat's paws. "That catch was all for you. I hope you enjoy! Perhaps you'd even like to return the favour?"

@RedHead

Foxbound's fur rose along her spine as Buzztuft brushed past her, the she-cat taking a quick step sideways to try and put some space in between them. Buzztuft's fur was soft. Kind of like Buckbranch's. Gah no. Bad thoughts. Get away. Foxbound shook her head, trying to dislodge the thoughts. Thinking of Buckbranch like that was okay, maybe. Buzztuft? Not at all because she was flirty, and Foxbound wasn't going to be tainted with that. Couldn't trust it. No. Not at all.
The ginger she-cat just gave a nod, remaining quiet and stiff, though she watched in interest as Buzztuft went after a mouse, bringing it back to her with a still flirty, but challenging statement. A challenge. Foxbound could do that. Challenges were good.
"Hmmm... nice skill but.... can you catch birds in midair?" Foxbound asked, her tensed muscles relaxing as she got swept up in the thought of showing off... just a little bit. She was quite proud of her ability to catch birds as they were flying off, where most cats would fail. Even if she didn't like some types of birds that much, catching them was still fun. "Watch and learn." The ginger she-cat meowed quietly, already having scented a bird nearby. The she-cat dropped into a crouch, stalking forward in quick, short bursts of movement. Once she was close enough, the ginger she-cat paused for a long moment, watching the bird peck at the ground. She then lunged forward, running towards the feathered creature which squawked and opened it's wings to fly off. Foxbound then took a large leap, aiming her paws for where the bird was going to be, not where it was currently at. Her claws made perfect contact with the airborne bird, and she landed lightly back on the ground, the dead bird now secured in her mouth. She trotted back to BUzztuft with a smile, dropping the starling at her paws. "And this is for y-" The she-cat stopped right then and there, her eyes widening as she realized what she almost said. Foxbound then pushed both the bird and the mouse to the side, her ear-tips warming up. "No. We already ate. This is for the clan. Yeah. The clan."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 14th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Hi!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxbound's fur rose along her spine as Buzztuft brushed past her, the she-cat taking a quick step sideways to try and put some space in between them. Buzztuft's fur was soft. Kind of like Buckbranch's. Gah no. Bad thoughts. Get away. Foxbound shook her head, trying to dislodge the thoughts. Thinking of Buckbranch like that was okay, maybe. Buzztuft? Not at all because she was flirty, and Foxbound wasn't going to be tainted with that. Couldn't trust it. No. Not at all.
The ginger she-cat just gave a nod, remaining quiet and stiff, though she watched in interest as Buzztuft went after a mouse, bringing it back to her with a still flirty, but challenging statement. A challenge. Foxbound could do that. Challenges were good.
"Hmmm... nice skill but.... can you catch birds in midair?" Foxbound asked, her tensed muscles relaxing as she got swept up in the thought of showing off... just a little bit. She was quite proud of her ability to catch birds as they were flying off, where most cats would fail. Even if she didn't like some types of birds that much, catching them was still fun. "Watch and learn." The ginger she-cat meowed quietly, already having scented a bird nearby. The she-cat dropped into a crouch, stalking forward in quick, short bursts of movement. Once she was close enough, the ginger she-cat paused for a long moment, watching the bird peck at the ground. She then lunged forward, running towards the feathered creature which squawked and opened it's wings to fly off. Foxbound then took a large leap, aiming her paws for where the bird was going to be, not where it was currently at. Her claws made perfect contact with the airborne bird, and she landed lightly back on the ground, the dead bird now secured in her mouth. She trotted back to BUzztuft with a smile, dropping the starling at her paws. "And this is for y-" The she-cat stopped right then and there, her eyes widening as she realized what she almost said. Foxbound then pushed both the bird and the mouse to the side, her ear-tips warming up. "No. We already ate. This is for the clan. Yeah. The clan."
A she-kit with WindClan and ThunderClan scent walked out of the nursery. She smelled sad.
FernClan is dying rn with no one still playing it but me and the leader... Please follow this link:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=28263
This is Daisy, You’re new queen. Bow to her.

May StarClan light your path!
Old June 14th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Hi!

The she-kit exited territory and headed for WindClan.
FernClan is dying rn with no one still playing it but me and the leader... Please follow this link:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=28263

Old June 14th, 2020, 09:24 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Fishfin ducked his head, escaping Leopardpaw's blow. With a surge, he tried to stand up, hoping to escape Leopardpaw's grip on his hindquarters. @Lynxpaw
Leopardpaw quickly aimed for the tom's hindquarters, hoping he could keep his grip on Fishfin.
Old June 14th, 2020, 09:45 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Okay," Lionpaw replied. The golden tom regarded the mouse for a second before dropping into a hunter's crouch. It was funny to the apprentice that the rodent was in plain sight. After having scurried out of the bushes, it hadn't made any move to hide itself again. There was no wind at all at the moment, so there was no point of trying to stay downwind.

Slowly, Lionpaw began creeping forwards, careful not to step on anything that would alert the mouse of his position. Then, the mouse turned around and saw him. Lionpaw hissed sharply in irritation. He pounced swiftly as the grey rodent attempted to make a getaway. Blocking off its escape routes with his paws, the golden tom delivered a quick killing bite, the sighed as the prey-animal collapsed, dead. He glanced around, wondering if Doepetal had been watching the whole time, then began digging a shallow hole to bury the mouse in. They could come and retrieve it later.

@Sparkling Flower
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 15th, 2020, 03:27 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

[ @RedHead ]
--Duskpaw--

As Foxbound padded over, Duskpaw gave a huffed smile. She had lost her breath a minute there. Not running for over 3 moons did that to you. Made you get out of shape.
She nodded at her mentor's tip and looked at the brush filled floor. Moving her paw over the grass. "Makes sense!"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 15th, 2020, 05:55 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Fishfin yanked his hindquarters out of Leopardpaw's grasp, and stood up panting. @Lynxpaw
Old June 15th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Hi!

Heartmoon sees a rabbit. She sneaks up to it as close as she can. The rabbit smells her. The case begin! Heartmoon was known for her speed. The rabbit went into it's burrow. I followed them. It couldn't see me, and thought it was safe. It stopped running. I had my chance... And I took it. I pinned the rabbit down. I killed it. I got out of the burrow and brought the rabbit to camp.

Old June 15th, 2020, 02:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Cliff Pass

[ @Mumble ]

Minnowthorn's body lay, broken and bloody, on the rocks below the cliff. She was unmoving, having already died before Mossypool could get to her.

Maybe trying to get that bird had been a bad idea, after all.