Last post by Rowan
Today 07:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

featherkits small claws dug into the ground, her muzzle in a small snarl. Featherkit started putting lines in the ground with her claws, her read pupils down to slits and small tears formed in her eyes. featherkit tried to find comfort in her mothers words, but only found anger.

@Rainquail
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:32 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

"I didn't think so..."

Bumblebelly's kit-like curiosity about the clan was interesting and he found himself following his gaze around camp to see if he had missed anything fascinatingly out of the ordinary, but found nothing. RiverClan couldn't be that much different from ShadowClan, could it? Sure, the community would differ but daily life... it should be the same. Right?

Oh. Fishing. Well, that certainly would be new to a former ShadowClanner, he supposed, "Well, our apprentices usually learn how to fish with their hunting training but maybe we could pair you up with someone so you can learn? ... We don't.. We don't need to teach you how to swim, do we?"

[ @S-oft ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 06:49 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(It's cool)

Ugh, he absolutely hated being an apprentice and what sucked more was the stupid deputy was his mentor. Hunting and battle training has been a pain in his rump.
"Oof!"
Not paying attention to where he was walking and being too caught up in his thoughts Mossypaw stumbled and fell flat on his face. "Owwww." The calico shook his head and looked at whatever tripped him. "Finchpaw?" Why on earth would she lay in the middle of the entrance? Did she not know that cats track through there all of the time?
Finchpaw barely stifled her laughter, of course it had been her fault though she hadn't known she had laid down In the middle of the entrance. Just saying Mossypaw, somebody's going to step on you! she joked to the other apprentice before checking to make sure he wasn't hurt
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:07 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Silvershade had stayed behind-- they wouldn't be that helpful in the battle anyway. So currently, they were sitting just in the borderline between the entrance and the clearing. Eyebrows furrowed, just waiting to see their clanmates came back.

Silvershade didn't want to know the casualties. They dug up the barely grown grass, making a lump of dirt that got bigger and bigger by the minute.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:02 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@FuzzyRatto @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Ah! So Mossflame had arrived. Hickoryblaze shook his head as he found no Dawnpaw rushing towards them. That was a few times now...he probably shouldn't feel worried about the sassy, angry little cat, the depressed mushroom could fend for herself, but he still felt his pelt profile anxiously.
"Hi there, I'm Hickoryblaze, nice to meet ya." He mewed, padding towards the tom.

(Oh no!! i had completely forgotten about this! so much things have been happening for me and due to many corona cases here in my city its becoming quite a panic and i have had to adjust to online school ;( So sorry! DawnPaw seems to be the only one not on the missing list so im gonna try to keep it that way)
@FuzzyRatto

DawnPaw emerged from the camp entrance in huff obviously exasperated, she realized she had been slacking lately and well not really seen around, she had found out SnowPaw was missing and hasn't been seen for a while and well shes been worried and has been trying to find him but her attempts came with no result. The cream molly took a deep breath trying to keep the concern and confusion off her features as she trotted over to HickoryBlaze and MossFlower. "...Im here". Her tone was her usual bluntness but you could tell she had been running due to the undertone of loss of breath. Her blue eyes gazed at her mentor and then at MossFlower. "What? Stop staring at me like a bunch of dazed birdbrains and hurry up we have a patrol....tsk".Her blue eyes narrowed as she clicked her tongue, although she couldn't help but feel sad, the two cats she trusted and cared for the most were dead and missing.'StarClan really loves me huh?.....'.She thought this in a bitterly sarcastic manner as she headed towards the entrance not all too bothered if HickoryBlaze and Mossflame dont follow.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:38 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Lilytail padded into the camp. She took a deep breath and prepared herself to have to talk. Her mind started racing, but she quickly forced herself to think about calm water. Now that she was calm, she walked over to the Warrior's Den.

[ open for interaction with anyone who’s interested! ]
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur put her tail around Featherkit, and gently wiped away her tears. "I know. It doesn't make it any less upsetting." Her own father hadn't been around when she and Halfstone were kittens. She was sorry and upset that Featherkit had to feel the same disappointment and anger and hurt.
@kittygirl (Oh, noooo. Featherkit baby :,( )

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:02 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Oh no!! i had completely forgotten about this! so much things have been happening for me and due to many corona cases here in my city its becoming quite a panic and i have had to adjust to online school ;( So sorry! DawnPaw seems to be the only one not on the missing list so im gonna try to keep it that way)
@FuzzyRatto

DawnPaw emerged from the camp entrance in huff obviously exasperated, she realized she had been slacking lately and well not really seen around, she had found out SnowPaw was missing and hasn't been seen for a while and well shes been worried and has been trying to find him but her attempts came with no result. The cream molly took a deep breath trying to keep the concern and confusion off her features as she trotted over to HickoryBlaze and MossFlower. "...Im here". Her tone was her usual bluntness but you could tell she had been running due to the undertone of loss of breath. Her blue eyes gazed at her mentor and then at MossFlower. "What? Stop staring at me like a bunch of dazed birdbrains and hurry up we have a patrol....tsk".Her blue eyes narrowed as she clicked her tongue, although she couldn't help but feel sad, the two cats she trusted and cared for the most were dead and missing.'StarClan really loves me huh?.....'.She thought this in a bitterly sarcastic manner as she headed towards the entrance not all too bothered if HickoryBlaze and Mossflame dont follow.
@Moon Lily

Mossflame followed. "Hello! I assume you're Dawnpaw? Pleased to meet you."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:03 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@FuzzyRatto

@Moon Lily

[I'm not sure where this is happening next, can one of you start it?]

Mossflame followed. "Hello! I assume you're Dawnpaw? Pleased to meet you."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:59 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Shimm
Wormbite glanced around the clearing in search for Shimmeringpool. Yknow, he really did not want to go through this whole literally blindly wandering game again. To his relief now that the crowd had faded-- he easily spotted Shimmeringpool's familiar blur.

Wormbite walked over, "Ready for your first all-nighter?" He questioned-- rolling his shoulders. He was not prepared for a long session of sitting in the dark.

Shimmeringpool chuckled at her brother's joke, "I've spent almost a couple all-nighters with you." Back when he couldn't sleep and would wake her up with the questions buzzing in his head. What good times those days were. Now they were warriors and had more responsibilities on their shoulders.
Closed Thread