Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 01:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 01:28 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:25 PM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2018, 10:08 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ravenblaze watched aa Fawnsong walked into the warriors den and that is when he decided to go over and talk to her. "Hello. Mind if I talk to you or you just want to be left alone?" meowed the tom. He didn't want to settle down if she was not okay with it. He was the cat to respect others.
She nodded, her curly fawn, black and red pelt hidden by the broad leafs that almost engulfed her. "Uh.. sure," Fawnsong mumbled, quickly licking down a few stray white hairs on her chest to hide her embarrassment that this handsome tom wanted to speak with her. Her soft amber gaze met his, as she emerged from her nest of moss and soft fronds
her bobbed tail twitched slightly. She looked like a small rabbit, who escaped the Windclan moors, and yet there is something alluring about her presence as she settled back down, paws tucked under one another.
"What did you want to talk about?"
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post

@Fuzzyfeline

Fawnsong stretched out in her nest, pausing for a second before curling up again. She had spent the majority of the day hunting, and then went on the dawn patrol. She was looking forward to a nice, long nap in her moss padded den. Light filtered in through spaces between the broad leafs that covered the den where the warriors slept. The den was relatively empty, aside from a few sleeping shapes. Her nest was on an outer edge of the den, almost submerged in the wide leafs. Her tai-coloured pelt blended into the leafs, only the white on her muzzle making it clear there was someone sleeping there.

A slightly fluffy patch of flame orange fur rolled over half asleep. It was tiring for the going ginger warrior to keep herself up after being up late on a dusk patrol and late nights didn't after with her but she needed to train Ashpaw. Blinking open her green eyes Flamingrose let out a yawn, guess she should wake up for the day. The leafy green den made the golden sun light speckled and glow as it shines though the Warriors' den it was always a pretty sight. Getting to her paws the ginger molly stretched herself in a long and loosening way. It felt good to just stretch herself after getting up, it kept her legs and back from being stiff. With that Flamingrose headed out of the den but tripped over some cat's tail a cell with a tump. "Ugh, sorry about that. " The young warrior apologized picking herself of the ground. She must have missed the other Warrior, pulling her green gaze to look towards the area she'd tripped over some cat's tail all the feline could see was a smug of white. How could she miss that?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

A slightly fluffy patch of flame orange fur rolled over half asleep. It was tiring for the going ginger warrior to keep herself up after being up late on a dusk patrol and late nights didn't after with her but she needed to train Ashpaw. Blinking open her green eyes Flamingrose let out a yawn, guess she should wake up for the day. The leafy green den made the golden sun light speckled and glow as it shines though the Warriors' den it was always a pretty sight. Getting to her paws the ginger molly stretched herself in a long and loosening way. It felt good to just stretch herself after getting up, it kept her legs and back from being stiff. With that Flamingrose headed out of the den but tripped over some cat's tail a cell with a tump. "Ugh, sorry about that. " The young warrior apologized picking herself of the ground. She must have missed the other Warrior, pulling her green gaze to look towards the area she'd tripped over some cat's tail all the feline could see was a smug of white. How could she miss that?
Fawnsong's short, rabbit like tail had been sticking from her nest of moss and fronds, she woke, sleepily raising her head toward the orange she-cat.
"wha-" she mumbled, blinking sleep from her heavy eyelids. She rose, shaking stray pieces of moss from her pretty pelt.
"Do you need me for something?" Fawnsong asked shyly, not wanting to embarrass the ginger cat.
Old June 12th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
She nodded, her curly fawn, black and red pelt hidden by the broad leafs that almost engulfed her. "Uh.. sure," Fawnsong mumbled, quickly licking down a few stray white hairs on her chest to hide her embarrassment that this handsome tom wanted to speak with her. Her soft amber gaze met his, as she emerged from her nest of moss and soft fronds
her bobbed tail twitched slightly. She looked like a small rabbit, who escaped the Windclan moors, and yet there is something alluring about her presence as she settled back down, paws tucked under one another.
"What did you want to talk about?"
Ravenblaze shrugged. he hadn't planned on talking about anything. He was just going to talk about the day and how nice and warm it is. "Have you been enjoying the heat? I'm glad that it's finally New-leaf. That means more kits and more kits mean more apprentice's." replied Ravenblaze.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ravenblaze shrugged. he hadn't planned on talking about anything. He was just going to talk about the day and how nice and warm it is. "Have you been enjoying the heat? I'm glad that it's finally New-leaf. That means more kits and more kits mean more apprentice's." replied Ravenblaze.
She smiled shyly, "maybe I can have an apprentice of my own soon." Thinking back to her own apprenticeship, and her own joy of having a mentor and the wisdom they were able to pass on to her.
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A look of curiosity dawned on the ginger and white kit's features as Shorekit unexpectedly let out a laugh, his head tilting slightly to examine the other kit. Then softly a little giggle started to escape him as well.
Maybe he thought it looked funny. I guess it kind of did. What if I looked like one. What if I had wings hidden beneath my pelt and spiny legs. Now his giggles started to pick up as he began imagining himself as a big beetle waddling around camp. He could go up and up and up, as high as he wanted, above the trees, into the sky and to the sun. It would be so warm up there. And he'd be able to see the birds more clearly. He could go even higher than the birds, he could touch the clouds, he could feel them. They always looked so fluffy and soft. Maybe he could bring little pieces of them back down to put in his nest. And what was above them? He would finally be able to answer that question. His mind went on and on and on in a continuous stream of questions and imagination. That is until Shorekit slowly stopped his laughing to somewhat, not really, explain himself and apologize.

Laughing gliding back down to giggling and then just sputtery amused breaths, Daffodilkit would look over with a smile. "It's okay to laugh, I think they're kind of funny looking too." The thought of the beetle now brought his gaze back to his own paws, looking to see if the insect had mysteriously arrived only to find it hadn't yet.

"Sort of. But they don't really like me playing with them. They say I take too long to go after the moss ball. And I ask too many silly questions." Despite the somewhat sad reality he was telling to Shorekit, he continued to smile and his voice remained as light and soft as ever, as if it didn't bother him one bit, as if it was normal and not something to be upset over. Because to him it wasn't. "I can talk to them. But they aren't really the talking type. At least not any of the ones that have visited me. But that's okay. They're still really nice." Explained the young tom, his gaze now fluctuating back over to the other kit. "I'm not sure. Maybe all of them are too shy to talk to us. Maybe they think we're giants and we'll.. We'll squish them if they talk. I'll make sure to tell the beetle that it's okay for him to talk today. I would never squish them."

Smiling again, Daffodilkit nodded his head as Shorekit asked if he would introduce him to the beetle. As the mostly grey kit looked at his paws, he went back to looking at his paws as well, the dapples of sunlight swaying light with the breeze. "It'll be okay. If he turns mean, I'll just tell him to go away and give him a pat for being rude."

Whether or not daffodilkit understood what he was laughing about he couldn’t help but offer a gentle smile in the ginger tomcats direction. He hardly could understand why he was enjoying the other kits company as much as he was, it wasn’t really like him to get so deeply into a conversation he forgot about his anxiety. As daffodil offered a brief smile he felt a wave of shock ripple down his back and tail, he’s smiling at me? Does he like me? Am I doing everything right? the small grey kittens claws flexed into the earth pulling up strands of scraggly grass. ‘ ‘ Well, I was kinda thinking about bugs than I was thinking about what they ate… I thought maybe they ate dirt… Than I kinda thought how weird it would be if cats ate dirt ‘ ‘ he snorted with a little giggle, trying to suppress a wave of gale laughter he felt digging up his chest. The image of Caliaflame, Powdernose and even Passionstar with their muzzles buried in the ground gobbling up chunks of dirt. He snorted again and felt his whiskers twitching ‘ ‘ dirt with bugs in it ‘ ‘ he added a moment later, his eyes watering and his cheeks turning red. After a moment the laughter seemed to fade and looked up at him ‘ ‘ not your friends though… that would be mean ‘ ‘ he added quickly afterward looking worryingly towards daffodil as if he had said something wrong. His small tail began to wave gently behind him until it brushed up against something else he wasn’t expecting. Jerking to his paws he turned to look over his shoulder where he found the mouse half eaten and laying behind him, with a huff of embarrassment he sat back down and lowered his head to glance at his paws ‘ ‘ scared me ‘ ‘ he explained.

Gradually as his heartbeat slowed and repeated a normal pace he too settled down onto his haunches and crossed his paws over each other. He glanced back up at daffodil unable to tell whether or not he was still offended by the bug joke or not so he let it go and slowly settled.

Shoekit being the expert on loneliness listened intently as the ginger tomkit spoke up about his friendships, likewise he felt the same sting of being left out, despite the way daffodil seemed unaffected by the way other kittens kinda ignored him or left him out only coming to him when needed. He also found it noteable Daffodil’s questions comment. Ears slightly perked and body turned to face him, asking too many questions? Silly question? No such thing. the little grey tom sat up and stared at him with his flickering steel blue eyes focused intently ‘ ‘ they leave you out because your slow? And ask questions? ‘ ‘ he said slowly trying to piece together what he was hearing from him. thinking briefly back to his own lonesome ways he couldn’t really recall seeing daffodil anywhere or anyplace before. Maybe because you hide when your scared shorekit..

He couldn’t really imagine what a bugs voice would really sound like he found himself yet again imaging what that would be like. maybe I could find a big and bring it to daffodil. He’ll be so happy! the tom wrinkled his nose and focused back on the ginger tomkit. ’ ‘ maybe we can find the one from yesterday! He seems nice for a start ‘ ‘ he exclaimed excitedly. The thought of daffodil inviting him to see his bug friends brought a new kind of warmth to his chest and a tingling of excitement to his paws. ‘ ‘ don’t pat it too hard, maybe it’ll get squished by your paw! ‘ ‘ he meowed, eyes widened and ears perked. He paused for a moment than leaned over to him ’ ‘ what if I accidentally step on him... ‘ ‘

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 12th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;511989]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

So he saw something move by a tree so he came low and attacked with all his might. He killed it so he moved some leaves away and saw a dead kit. So he said "W-what did I just do right now" @Ombre Party

Cometwish looked at it, eyes wide with shock and fright. Looking between the kit and Fireleaf, her face hardened. "No cat needs to know." She said. "We keep this between us two and bury the kit and the evidence." She decided quickly. She could not afforded to have feelings for a kit she did not know.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 12th, 2018, 09:23 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;512596]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Cometwish looked at it, eyes wide with shock and fright. Looking between the kit and Fireleaf, her face hardened. "No cat needs to know." She said. "We keep this between us two and bury the kit and the evidence." She decided quickly. She could not afforded to have feelings for a kit she did not know.
What FireLeaf didn't know was Greentail was watching the whole time. So Greentail went for the leaders den telling Passionstar all of the news.

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 13th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 03:03 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead

“Everwalker….” A voice whispered quietly. The calico she-cat was still getting used to her new name. She was always a bit confused at first when a cat called her Everwalker. We don’t have an Everwalker in the clan, she would think, until she realised that it was her. It was confusing and strange, but she liked it. She liked knowing that all her hard work had paid off and she had finally earned her warrior name. The new warrior had been walking around with her chest puffed out proudly these past few days. She liked knowing that she no longer had to deal with apprentice duties like changing moss for the elders and now she had the power to boss the apprentices around, just like the warriors had bossed her around when she was still young. Truthfully, she didn’t exactly have the power to boss the apprentices around. Even if she was a warrior now, she had only been one for a few days and there wasn’t much of a change in terms of power. She would have to wait a bit before she had truly earned the right to boss the youngsters around.

The calico she-cat stopped daydreaming about what a great warrior she would be and looked around, searching for someone who she could boast to. She might as well boast about it and share the news while it was still fresh and important right? Hmm, who haven’t I talked to yet? She wondered, her glassy green eyes narrowing in thought as she carefully scanned the camp. Although she could easily pick anyone out of the crowd to talk to, but she wanted to find someone who she knew better than the rest. “I’ve already gushed about it to Caliaflame,” she muttered quietly, remembering how she had excitedly jumped about in her best friend’s den not too long ago. “Hemlockpaw? Nah, I can never seem to find him,” she said, speaking her thoughts aloud. “Sunscorch!” she suddenly exclaimed. Everwalker knew that she hadn’t spoken to the tom in a while and it’d be a great time to catch up now. “Sunscorch, where are you?” she said, not in a particularly loud tone. She wasn’t really trying to call for the tom, it was more of a rhetorical question. He’s probably flirting with some random she-cat, a voice in her mind quietly said. NO! And she immediately blocked out the voice, pushing it right into the back of her mind. Perhaps Sunscorch had changed since he was an apprentice. Surely he had to have right? He must’ve figured out how harmful flirting was by now. He had to.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; June 13th, 2018 at 03:04 AM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;512689]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

What FireLeaf didn't know was Greentail was watching the whole time. So he went for the leaders den telling Passionstar all of the news.

Flashfeet bounded infront of Greentail before he could, intercepting his way. She too knew the news, but she knew it must'nt be shared. "Hey Greentail," She purred. "What are you doing out at this time at night?"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread