Today 06:19 AM

Old September 15th, 2022, 12:32 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Hearing the familiar patrol call from Slatewhisker, Littlepaw eagerly jumped up to see if she would be joining one. And soon enough, she was called to join a border patrol. Otterfluff and Dunesong? Littlepaw had never seen Dunesong and never spoke to the warrior. She had seen Otterfluff around when she was young though, before the battle at Firefly Cove. Was Otterfluff really back? It had to be true, the warrior was standing amongst the crowd and then moved toward the entrance, waiting patiently for his patrol mates. Eager to say her hellos to the warrior, Littlepaw headed over to the tom and sat down to wait for the other Clanmate who'd be on patrol with them.

"Hi, Otterfluff! Glad to see you back in camp!" she greeted with a flick of her ear. The apprentice said nothing more, having no idea how the tom would react or what he would say.

@Fenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenz View Post
Dunesong - all pronouns
The young red warrior had been busily grooming their spiky fur in a last ditch effort at trying to make it lay flat but to no surprise it just kept spiking up. She had planted herself near the place where slatewhisker announced the patrols long before anyone else had gotten up. It was quite amusing to get up before dawn had even arrived just to have a pleasant talk with the stars before they disappeared. When he heard his name being call with two other cats named littlepaw and otterfluff his head shifted upwards. He hadn’t really spoken to anyone in a while and was known to be a quiet cat of solitude ever since her twin and mother died. A heavy sigh parted their lips as they got to their paws, she hesitated a moment before watching as a large tom acknowledged to the patrol group they where in. I’m guessing that’s otterfluff? Wait isn’t he the one that left after the battle..it doesn’t matter as long as he’s here to help the clan that’s all that matters Dunesong muttered quietly while picking their way through the cats. After a minute another cat joined otterfluff, deciding that it must be the apprentice they swiftly joined them by the entrance. Greetings I’m Dunesong, oh and welcome home otterfluff, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to greet you and welcome you back on the day you arrived please forgive my absence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
//Not sure if there is a posting order for this, so I went ahead and posted. If it needs to be deleted, let me know!

Littlepaw looked from one warrior to another, studying their pelts and matching each cat with their name. If these two were going to be her future denmates, she had to know who they were. It would be embarrassing if she didn't know who they were. Standing up, the small cream tabby stretched her legs and let out a yawn before once again looking at Otterfluff and Dunesong.

"Right, should we get going then? I don't know about you two, but I don't want to be late to report a patrol," she twitched her whiskers and let out a huff, pointing to the camp entrance with her pink nose. I've been on three patrols already and none of them were late. I have no intention of breaking that streak... the Clan should know what is going on at the border sooner rather than later.

Otterfluff
Twitching an ear in the direction of the first cat to approach, Otterfluff dipped his head in greeting. "You must be Littlepaw. Thank you, I am very glad to be back." Truly, he was. Being back home, catching the scents... and, well he couldn't say he missed the incessant need for gossip. Sharp ears caught muttered words by their other patrol-mate and the former Shield lifted his gaze to see Dunesong making their way towards him. 'Left' was quite an interesting way to describe his forced departure from RiverClan - it was more so how he had been left for dead at the Firefly Cove battle, but if his Clanmate wished to see his disappearance that way than so be it.

None of his thoughts betrayed his collected expression as he simply nodded in greeting towards Dunesong. He had been gone for four moons, not his entire life. An odd thing, Clanmates who had grown up together introducing themselves as though they were strangers. Did Dunesong simply not make it a habit to get to know the cats he lived with? Or maybe this tom was just that; odd. "I do not believe there is anything to forgive, though I suppose I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless."

Turning to glance at Littlepaw, he noticed that the apprentice seemed rather eager to get a head start on things. "I assure you we will not be late," he purred in a rare display of amusement as he rose to his paws, turning and heading out of camp. "Come along now." With that he made a swift exit from camp and headed towards the ShadowClan border.

[ Normally for patrols there is a posting order. Next time please either bump me or wait for me to post My next post will be at the border. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old September 15th, 2022, 08:50 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the sun decided to have some mercy and leave Gorsewhisker alone. Still, his eyes remained squinted once he and his patrol came back, and he called out to the deputy.

"All good at the WindClan border," the mottled white tom reported, blinking quickly. "Marked it, and seems nothing has really changed there. Might wanna be careful with the sun, though..."

@Fierce Roses

Bump me only after two days.

Old September 20th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

After having separated from Whitepaw and Moonfrost, off finding Slatewhisker it was. A quick glance around camp told him things had stayed quiet in their absence, with the deputy right up ahead. Good, no need to play hide and seek then - he didn't exactly feel like it. Hm, it didn't look like many other patrols were back yet; well, this one had been particularly smooth sailing.
"Slatewhisker,"
The lethargic tom muttered as he approached aforementioned cat.
"Nothing wrong at Smallpines; the border's been marked and that's about it."
And that it stays as such, the clan's been having enough trouble as is.
"Both Moonfrost and Whitepaw were present;"
A bit of an after thought, though considering the preciseness some enjoyed, he figured he might as well mention their work. They were present after all, no point in having someone think otherwise.

[ @Fierce Roses ]

Old September 22nd, 2022, 02:19 PM
as long as i breathe

Otterfluff
Trotting back into camp with Littlepaw in tow, Otterfluff waved his tail to catch Slatewhisker's attention. "Everything was clear at the ShadowClan border. Eerie as always, but nothing amiss. Littlepaw did excellent, although Dunesong appeared to have better things to do than to follow us out of camp." His voice was matter-of-fact, though did hold a twinge of disappointment. Hopefully the warrior would be dealt with properly for failing to upkeep the simple duty of patrolling.

[ @Fierce Roses - Turns out an extension wasn't needed after all! ]

Old September 25th, 2022, 08:43 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

The Russet and Brown Warrior Gingerly stepped into the camp.Fish In Maw,Her Head held wearily high. The demigirl let out a soft sigh. The Warrior place the fish in the prey pile,They weren’t really used to this,she just assumed it’s what she did. The Warrior instantly called the deputies name as she saw the high rank. “SlateWhisker! Me and Stormpaw are back from our hunting patrol. If I May,Stormpaw did great. She acted with decorum and Took a bit of charge. While we were there Stormpaw caught a Cod and A Minnow. She Did Well. The patrol was fairly uneventful,It was one and done pretty much.” She spoke quickly,allowing the praise of Stormpaw to linger between the three of them. They Cleared their throat lightly,After this is Was Wolfy Cuddle Time. >:) Or A Walk With Wolfsong Didn’t Sound So Bad.

{} @celeste & @Fierce Roses {}
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old September 29th, 2022, 01:40 AM
as long as i breathe

Herb patrols are due by 11:59PM PST on Sunday, October 9th! If you need an extension, please let me know by 11:59PM PST on Friday, October 7th! If you're unable to do the patrol, let me know by Sunday, October 2nd and I will find a replacement!

Fawnpaw
Stepping out from her den once more, Fawnpaw gave a small little stretch before padding further out and taking a seat. The wound on her back was healing rather nicely, turning into a long, thin scar that was beginning to be concealed by her fluffy fur. Which was good - she didn't want others to worry over the sight of it anymore. Plus, she had duties to do in the meantime.

"Hello! If I could have every cats attention, I need some herbs collected if possible." Her voice rang out clear and crisp, with ever apparent happiness written into it. For once she would just focus solely on her duties and push everything else out - Hawkpaw, the recent deaths, the stress of those she loved. Taking a small breath, the young medicine cat began.

COBWEB + DANDELION PATROL
"Ms. Mapledawn [ @oleander ], if you could perhaps take Mr. Cricketsting [ @Dirtfur ] and Ms. Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ] out to look for cobwebs and dandelions, I would appreciate it! Cobwebs are pretty abundant, and so are dandelions! They are long-stemmed flowers with small yellow heads and tiny petals; their stems are hollow when you break them from the ground!" Easy enough to find - on her outing with Marigoldleap they had seen plenty!

BURDOCK PATROL
"Oh, hey dad [ @vellichor ]! Could you maybe go with Stormpaw [ @celeste ] to collect some burdock plants? They're kind of like thick dark green leaves whose roots are a darkish brown color. Thanks!" It felt odd sending her father on an official patrol, but with Stormpaw and her adopting each other as sisters, perhaps this would give her found family time to bond. The thought made her happy, at least.

MARIGOLD PATROL
Oh! There was a cat she hadn't seen in a bit. With a smile, Fawnpaw waved with her tail over to Bluebellcrackle. "Ms. Bluebellcrackle
[ @dino. ]? If you have a spare moment, would you be able to go with Specklepaw [ @The Heir Apparent ] to see if you can find any marigold?"
Flashing an appreciative grin towards her aunt, she looked around at where her three called for patrols would congregate.

"Thank you all, I really appreciate your time and hard work!" Okay, that should do.

[ When reporting, make sure at least one member from the patrol reports here IC. All patrol members need to make a post in the RiverClan Herb storage with a link to their post and how much was collected. Thank you! ]

Last edited by taillow; September 29th, 2022 at 01:41 AM.
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

// @celeste @birdie
beansprout

the siamese was minding his own business in the clearing when a failiar voice rang out. ah, fawnpaw! he watched with fondness as she started gathering patrols for herbs. pride swelled in his chest as she easily called out cats to gather specific herbs. and it seemed that his daughter saw him, so he was going on patrol with... ah, stormpaw! he remembered she and fawnpaw seemed close. "will do, kid!" he spoke with a smile and a quick touch of his nose to her shoulder. and with that, he turned to find the apprentice in question. "stormpaw?" he called into the small crowd of gathered cats, hoping to spot her.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// @vellichor
Stormpaw's ears perked at the sound of Fawnpaw's voice. Oh, she was sending out herb patrols? Perhaps the apprentice would be placed on one! Ah, yes, it did not take long for her to hear the sound of her name. And she was on a patrol with... Beansprout? Okay, good. At least she knew him.

Here, Beansprout!” the molly exclaimed, hastily making her way towards him. “I’m ready whenever you are.

She shook out her pelt, making sure to remember the descriptions Fawnpaw had given. Burdock plants... they had thick green leaves and the roots had a dark brown color. That didn’t sound too hard, and Stormpaw hoped she could help her adoptive sister’s herb storage thrive!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 29th, 2022, 02:47 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @birdie @The Heir Apparent

>Bluebellcrackle<
At the call of her name, Bluebellcrackle paused in the middle of nibbling at an itchy spot along her back and lifted her head. Fawnpaw, herb patrol. Thank StarClan. Any excuse to get off her paws, she'd take.

She stood, shook out her pelt, and padded over to Fawnpaw, offering the young medicine cat a small, rare smile. "Sure thing, kid. While I wait for Specklepaw to show, could you describe that to me so I know what to look for?" A low laugh, short but kind. "I've never had to spend a lot of my time in the medicine den - not too sure what that would look like."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 29th, 2022, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.

| Specklepaw |
| They/He |
| A sleek black cat with one white paw and a white speckled tail; Yellow eyes |

~ Specklepaw had been laying in a shaded part of the camp lifting their head up when he saw Fawnpaw exit the medicine cat den and take a seat. The apprentice tilted his head before they heard her announcement about collecting herbs. Ah! With leaf-fall rearing it's head in with leaf-bare not far behind this would be a good time to try and get as many herbs. The apprentice sat and waited to see if their name would be called for a patrol, and it was. The mainly black furred apprentice stood up and stretched before starting to make their way to Fawnpaw and Bluebellcrackle.

"I'm here for the herb patrol!" ~

| @dino. @birdie |

Last edited by xavier.; September 29th, 2022 at 09:43 PM.