by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM

Old May 19th, 2020, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
Mistripple walked in. "Blazeclaw, c'mon!" she snapped. @Dipper @CheetahPelt @Quailsong
“Okay” he says muttering to himself “what’s brushed her fur the wrong way”
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:54 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Mistripple fidgeted. "I think I'm pregnant," she muttered. "But Blazeclaw won't realize." @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 19th, 2020, 06:12 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak stared at them with the most 'are-you-kitten-me' expression he could muster because this wasn't how he wanted to spend his day. "Look," he started, sizing her up and not bothering to say this any more delicately, "you aren't any fatter than usual, so.. you'll just have to wait and find out. If you're pregnant, it's too soon to know and I'm not going to go groping around your belly because if your mate doesn't believe you, you have way bigger problems than the validity of some kits' existence." Those issues spanned from a cheating she-cat claiming he was the father, to her enduring a false pregnancy, or even a dysfunctional relationship that was about to add offspring into the mix of their ridiculousness. "Also, this is a medicine cat's den," he reminded, flat. "We can mend physical wounds, but we can't repair relationships or fix stupidity. So... yeah, wait and find out." She'd be the first to know if she was pregnant, not some medicine cat who'd only be able to discern that by feeling her stomach with no greater training than the average cat.

@Echobreeze18 @Quailsong

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:33 PM
this night is sparkling

Mistripple felt bad. "Sorry. I guess your right." @Dipper
being this young is art

Old May 21st, 2020, 07:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder ducked into the den, nosing away the fronds that draped over the entrance. "Your favorite denmate's back." he called, looking around or the pair of felines.

His wounds were getting better. They weren't bleeding as much as a good ... well however long ago. But, they still ached, and often times it felt as though they burned. He was still having a little trouble breathing when he walked around camp, and his lightheadedness still hadn't quite gone away.

Sniffing, the Warrior shuffled over to one of the more less occupied sections of the Den. Gosh. This place seemed to get busier and busier each passing day. Were this many of his clanamtes really that idiotic?
@CheetahPelt @Dipper

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 21st, 2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:19 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Starbot

“GentleThunder.” She gave a small smile and dipped her head. Self anger nipped at her as she looked at the Tom. “Wounds still bothering you?” She asked. “Or other symptoms?” Infection might be nipping at the big warriors paws and that would be no good
Old May 24th, 2020, 03:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Half lidded eyes widened as Otterstone approached him. Brows raising. "Oh so you noticed me this time?" he snorted. Sitting himself down roughly he rolled his head to the side with his uninjured shoulder. "I'm going to go ahead and guess the wounds. You know. Since they're the only thing that could be crippling me right now since I'm not even allowed to breathe in the general direction of the outside world." he stated sarcastically.

To be frank Gentlethunder wasn't expecting Otterstone to be the one to show up to help him. "You're gutsy." he hummed as he looked up at the molly.

@CheetahPelt

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:02 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@CheetahPelt @Dipper

It had only been a short while since his apprenticeship, but Beanpaw had quickly learned that, despite reassurance from his friend and mentor, having claws was a pretty big part of life here. The siamese sighed; all he could think about was his stupid, useless, soft paws. They couldn’t grip escaping prey and make an unexpected catch. They couldn’t defend his Clan, his new family, from harm. They couldn’t even defend him from harm.

Unless...

Although the young apprentice had never visited the cats himself, he’d heard that the medicine cats, Otter...stone and ...Fawn...something — no, Fawnsqueak, has healed broken bones and even a missing eye. Maybe they could do something to help his claws grow back or something. It was a long shot, but he would give anything. So, Beanpaw padded over to the den. Was he just supposed to walk in, or...? "Um, hello?" His voice quivered, unsure. He couldn’t just leave now, though. "Can I, uh, come in? P-please?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:39 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Dipper
(Sorry, took a few days off. Meant to tell you)

Otterstone padded in, bundles of herbs clasped in her jaw. She dropped them at the edge of the den, she would sort them later.

"I spent a few sunrises collecting herbs. Don't sweat it, Fawnsqueak." She knew her apprentice would be pissy she had been gone. "The mushroom idea was good wasn't it." A smile curled on her face.
[ sorry for delays, i waited to respond since i figured you'd correct the post since they can't just produce herbs ;0 ]

Fawnsqueak stared at Otterstone for a long while, just... gawked, basically, because he wasn't sure what to say. This was something a kit would do, bringing in bundles of weeds and pretending they were herbs and maybe he would even play along just to sate their tiny mind. Otterstone was a fully grown warrior well beyond the point of imagination, though his ideas of her mental instability were becoming more prominent. "That's... nice?" he said in reference to the nothing-plants she'd brought. "Why... don't you just leave them on the floor or something and I'll sort them later. You should, uh, rest.. I'm sure you're exhausted."

Old May 26th, 2020, 04:53 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

@CheetahPelt @Dipper

It had only been a short while since his apprenticeship, but Beanpaw had quickly learned that, despite reassurance from his friend and mentor, having claws was a pretty big part of life here. The siamese sighed; all he could think about was his stupid, useless, soft paws. They couldn’t grip escaping prey and make an unexpected catch. They couldn’t defend his Clan, his new family, from harm. They couldn’t even defend him from harm.

Unless...

Although the young apprentice had never visited the cats himself, he’d heard that the medicine cats, Otter...stone and ...Fawn...something — no, Fawnsqueak, has healed broken bones and even a missing eye. Maybe they could do something to help his claws grow back or something. It was a long shot, but he would give anything. So, Beanpaw padded over to the den. Was he just supposed to walk in, or...? "Um, hello?" His voice quivered, unsure. He couldn’t just leave now, though. "Can I, uh, come in? P-please?"
Fawnsqueak's head tipped at a familiar voice and with a glance over his shoulder, wasn't too shocked to confirm it belonged to Beankit... err, Beanpaw now, he was fairly certain. That ceremony had been a blur of anger, and the edge of guilt slashed him for being so preoccupied when he should've been focused on the actual subjects of the meeting. Shaking those thoughts away, he peered at Beanpaw through a puzzled gaze as he attempted to discern what was going on to no avail. That was when he realized he'd been looking for several moments without a proper response. "Oh! Uh, yeah, you can come in," Fawnsqueak fumbled and tacked on a quiet 'sorry' after that. "Are you-- ill?" That was his best guess, not spotting any visible injuries on him.