revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

blurry and hazy the bundle mewed "left" and then "yes"
finally stirring to somewhat consiousness the bundle moved, the brown cat was only 6 moons... and she tried to sit up, but couldn't even raise her head.
"forgotten"

her gaze dropped, staring at the rocky ground beneath her dirtied paws, tongue running along her teeth in thought. she was to provide care for injured cats, but how far did that extend? was she to risk her own life by staying around a walking, talking fox magnet? curse the rules, "im going to get you out of here" she mewed, voice steady despite the queasy feeling in her stomach. perhaps if she were to drag them out of the riverbed and towards the springs they could use the water to wash away to stench of blood and infection.
"im going to pull you out of her here?" she mewed in warning, the warrior she had left somewhere by the trees out of mind, he wouldve been too far away to yell for anyway. but this cat looked to be small enough for her to attempt to move on her own, even beneath all the blood and grime they couldnt be much older than a kit.

(perm to physically move the cat?)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:42 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
her gaze dropped, staring at the rocky ground beneath her dirtied paws, tongue running along her teeth in thought. she was to provide care for injured cats, but how far did that extend? was she to risk her own life by staying around a walking, talking fox magnet? curse the rules, "im going to get you out of here" she mewed, voice steady despite the queasy feeling in her stomach. perhaps if she were to drag them out of the riverbed and towards the springs they could use the water to wash away to stench of blood and infection.
"im going to pull you out of her here?" she mewed in warning, the warrior she had left somewhere by the trees out of mind, he wouldve been too far away to yell for anyway. but this cat looked to be small enough for her to attempt to move on her own, even beneath all the blood and grime they couldnt be much older than a kit.

(perm to physically move the cat?)
The Bundle Looked at Her before meowing "pointless".... "unworthy" she knew she was a lost cause... she didn't want the young cat to get hurt because of her "go"...

(okay)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 12th, 2024, 10:58 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

The Bundle Looked at Her before meowing "pointless".... "unworthy" she knew she was a lost cause... she didn't want the young cat to get hurt because of her "go"...

(okay)

well, this wasnt exactly concent but minkpaw took it as such anyway, getting a hold of the cats neck, or at least she presumed it was, bitter metallic taste coating her tongue and making her neck fur stand on end. the stench of blood and infection, fox and twoleg was far stronger this close to the other cat, but she pulled them towards the edge of the riverbed, this would be the hardest part. weak body shaking under the strain the eventually, after many failed attempts, succeeded in pulling the body out of the riverbed. panting and shaking she blinked towards the springs, its not that far minkpaw cmon
"almost there- were gonna get you cleaned and im gonna see if i can help you" she mewed before taking hold of them again, no matter if it was acceptance or just plain exhaustion, minkpaw was grateful the cat was trying to wind out of her grasp. after what felt like far too long, they had finally gotten close enough to the springs, letting go of the cat she looked around, moss was hard to find amongst the wet roots of the surrounding trees so she soaked some of it to rinse away the blood. maybe it was odd for her to try to avoid grooming the blood out of the cats fur directly, but the thought of getting any closer to the apperant infection than he had been dragging the cat made her shiver. it took longer this way, blood half dry and making the hairs stick together in clumps and to the cats skin took awfully long to remove, but the ended up with a more or less 'clean' cat. she was sure now, the cat couldnt be much older than a kit, possibly almost apprentice aged, and they had a nasty gash along their shoulder and chest.

(hope this is alright. next post would be minkpaw trying her best to treat the wounds, do tell me if how good you want the treatment/if you want them to die or smt lol)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
well, this wasnt exactly concent but minkpaw took it as such anyway, getting a hold of the cats neck, or at least she presumed it was, bitter metallic taste coating her tongue and making her neck fur stand on end. the stench of blood and infection, fox and twoleg was far stronger this close to the other cat, but she pulled them towards the edge of the riverbed, this would be the hardest part. weak body shaking under the strain the eventually, after many failed attempts, succeeded in pulling the body out of the riverbed. panting and shaking she blinked towards the springs, its not that far minkpaw cmon
"almost there- were gonna get you cleaned and im gonna see if i can help you" she mewed before taking hold of them again, no matter if it was acceptance or just plain exhaustion, minkpaw was grateful the cat was trying to wind out of her grasp. after what felt like far too long, they had finally gotten close enough to the springs, letting go of the cat she looked around, moss was hard to find amongst the wet roots of the surrounding trees so she soaked some of it to rinse away the blood. maybe it was odd for her to try to avoid grooming the blood out of the cats fur directly, but the thought of getting any closer to the apperant infection than he had been dragging the cat made her shiver. it took longer this way, blood half dry and making the hairs stick together in clumps and to the cats skin took awfully long to remove, but the ended up with a more or less 'clean' cat. she was sure now, the cat couldnt be much older than a kit, possibly almost apprentice aged, and they had a nasty gash along their shoulder and chest.

(hope this is alright. next post would be minkpaw trying her best to treat the wounds, do tell me if how good you want the treatment/if you want them to die or smt lol)
(treat if you want, i plan on her living of a while)
The Brown feline hissed in pain softly, "stubborn" she meowed...
but she offered up no resistance. she wasn't in the mood to fight or even try to. "name?" she meowed to the blurry cat. "Brownie" she meowed her own name... "forgotten" she repeated in confusion.

Old February 12th, 2024, 06:06 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@celeste
@furrensic
@shoomy!
@CrimsonOaks
@Samantha
@poppy

Shellwhisker
Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ], Well Insulated [ ACTIVE ]
RiverClan Warrior - 36 Moons

____

Shellwhisker's tail tip twitched as she looked from Dusklion to Warmstream and then back again, ice-blue eyes narrowed.

Shaking her head, Shellwhisker fixed a firm stare on Warmstream.

''I'd love to agree with you on this one, Warmstream, but I just can't,'' She meowed. ''You were telling us to let the fox cubs flee. Flee, Warmstream.''

The warrior looked down at her paws before looking up again and sharing a with Dusklion and Birdsnow.

''I have to agree with Dusklion, Warmstream,'' Shellwhisker turned back to her Clanmate.

''She's right, you know.''

Shellwhisker did wish she could agree with her patrolmate, but she just couldn't. Warmstream was wrong and Dusklion was right.

It's that simple.

To be honest, the molly was shocked that Birdsnow had shown. Dusklion had been the cat to show with backup.

Shellwhisker dipped her head respectfully to the RiverClan Leader.

The warrior watched as her former Clanmate crossed the border, then snarled back at the fox cub howling at her and her Clanmates.

''I'd love nothing more than to sink my claws into that fox cub right now,'' She hissed.

Yet Shellwhisker wasn't going to as it meant near death.

Shaking her head, the RiverClan she-cat headed back towards the camp, shoulder bleeding.

When she woke up the fox cub was gone. She stumbled to her paws and headed for the moor. Maybe wind clan would let her stay there a least until she was healed. WarmStream walked until her paws hurt. Hopefully before river clan warned the other clans about her. Even though she wasn't dangerous.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:44 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
With the foxes gone - or dead - the adrenaline was starting to wear off. Dusklion was keenly aware of a dull ache in her leg, but as she tested it on the ground she figured it was likely just a sprain from landing wrong. She'd go get it checked out by Marigoldleap when they got back, but for now she stayed right next to Birds, glancing at her leader with a smug smirk.

So, Warmstream really would be exiled? Good. Admiration levels for Birds? Raised. Turning her gaze to the former RiverClanner she gave a single lash of her tail, indicating that if she didn't leave right then, Dusk would have no problem helping Birds deliver swift and prompt justice. Unfortunately the coward opted for the less violent root, and the dark tabby gave a huff of disappointment. "I was really hopin' to teach that one just what it meant to stand with foxes instead of her own Clan," she muttered under her breath to Birds with a cheeky grin and glance.

Glancing towards Shelly the warrior gave a hefty nod. "You 'n me both," she purred, unable to hide the gleam of enjoyment in her eyes. [b]"Nice fightin'. Glad to have you as a Clanmate 'n not an enemy." She gave her fellow warrior a bobbing nod. As far as she was concerned, they were protecting RiverClan. Cub or not, that fox would've grown into a bigger threat - they already were a threat, considering the state they had left the patrol in. Glancing after Warmstream as the cat limped away, she scoffed. "Good riddance. We don't need cats like that in Birds' RiverClan."

Only once Warmstream was gone did Dusklion finally look to the patrol. Despite some injuries most of them appeared like they had survived. Good, because she expected nothing less from warriors she fought alongside. "Everyone here did real good. Glad to call you all Clanmates," she grunted with an approving nod, eyes finding Frostwhisker. "Good thinkin', comin' back to camp 'n gettin' back up. This could've been much uglier considerin' Foxface was more enemy then Clan." That cat was as good as dead if Dusk ever managed to catch her.

Swinging her gaze now towards Mists, the dark tabby couldn't help but grin. Remembering how their assessment had gotten cut short, the tabby looked at Birds. "By the way, Birds, Mists over there? I took her out for an assessment of her skills - didn't want you to stress over it since I know you've got a bit of leader stuff to do. But she's ready - a warrior in everythin' but her name. I think this fight proved she earned it." A beaming grin was shot towards Mists, tail waving behind her with pride.

Hopefully after this they would all be able to head home and get patched up. Dusklion was dying for a warm juicy piece of prey and to curl up in her nest for just a bit.

[ @Shellwhisker @poppy @celeste @furrensic @shoomy! @CrimsonOaks ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 13th, 2024 at 08:44 AM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:58 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
With the foxes gone - or dead - the adrenaline was starting to wear off. Dusklion was keenly aware of a dull ache in her leg, but as she tested it on the ground she figured it was likely just a sprain from landing wrong. She'd go get it checked out by Marigoldleap when they got back, but for now she stayed right next to Birds, glancing at her leader with a smug smirk.

So, Warmstream really would be exiled? Good. Admiration levels for Birds? Raised. Turning her gaze to the former RiverClanner she gave a single lash of her tail, indicating that if she didn't leave right then, Dusk would have no problem helping Birds deliver swift and prompt justice. Unfortunately the coward opted for the less violent root, and the dark tabby gave a huff of disappointment. "I was really hopin' to teach that one just what it meant to stand with foxes instead of her own Clan," she muttered under her breath to Birds with a cheeky grin and glance.

Glancing towards Shelly the warrior gave a hefty nod. "You 'n me both," she purred, unable to hide the gleam of enjoyment in her eyes. [b]"Nice fightin'. Glad to have you as a Clanmate 'n not an enemy." She gave her fellow warrior a bobbing nod. As far as she was concerned, they were protecting RiverClan. Cub or not, that fox would've grown into a bigger threat - they already were a threat, considering the state they had left the patrol in. Glancing after Warmstream as the cat limped away, she scoffed. "Good riddance. We don't need cats like that in Birds' RiverClan."

Only once Warmstream was gone did Dusklion finally look to the patrol. Despite some injuries most of them appeared like they had survived. Good, because she expected nothing less from warriors she fought alongside. "Everyone here did real good. Glad to call you all Clanmates," she grunted with an approving nod, eyes finding Frostwhisker. "Good thinkin', comin' back to camp 'n gettin' back up. This could've been much uglier considerin' Foxface was more enemy then Clan." That cat was as good as dead if Dusk ever managed to catch her.

Swinging her gaze now towards Mists, the dark tabby couldn't help but grin. Remembering how their assessment had gotten cut short, the tabby looked at Birds. "By the way, Birds, Mists over there? I took her out for an assessment of her skills - didn't want you to stress over it since I know you've got a bit of leader stuff to do. But she's ready - a warrior in everythin' but her name. I think this fight proved she earned it." A beaming grin was shot towards Mists, tail waving behind her with pride.

Hopefully after this they would all be able to head home and get patched up. Dusklion was dying for a warm juicy piece of prey and to curl up in her nest for just a bit.

[ @Shellwhisker @poppy @celeste @furrensic @shoomy! @CrimsonOaks ]

v Mentions v
@poppy
@shoomy!
@CrimsonOaks
@furrensic

Shellwhisker
RiverClan Warrior - 35 Moons
Frostpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Shellwhisker felt a purr well up in her throat at Dusklion's praise.

She dipped her head respectfully to the black-and-ginger warrior in return.

''Thank you. I appreciate that,'' The RiverClan molly mewed. ''I'm glad to have fought alongside you.''

Shellwhisker looked at Frostwhisker.

''Thank you for bringing help. I would have died if it hadn't been for you nor Dusklion.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 13th, 2024 at 09:00 AM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 10:06 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Martenburr sighed loudly as he followed his nose towards a vaguely familiar scent... of marigold... he found some by a hot spring, he grabbed as many as he could get away with, or in his case carry away with, which meant he had 5 flowers in his jaws.

Old February 13th, 2024, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw

The she-cat watched through one narrowed amber eye as Warmstream got exiled. Good riddance, in her opinion. If someone wasn't able to defend their clan they didn't deserve a place in it. Her back was still bleeding and for some reason, it was not stopping, but Mistypaw did not give a damn. She'd lived through so many injuries, surely this would not kill her. She just grit her teeth and bared with the pain, curiously looking at Dusklion when she adressed the patrol. Yeah, they'd all done really well (except for Warmstream). Mistypaw offered the warrior a small smile. She was also quite glad to have Dusklion as a clanmate; she'd done so much for RiverClan the past few days. "Yeah everyone fought really well. Couldn't have done this without teamwork."

Hold on – Dusklion was looking at her and talking about… her warrior name? After everything she'd done, someone finally thought she was ready? "T–Thank you so much, Dusk. I really appreciate it." Now it was all up to Birdsnow. Hopefully they would get back to camp soon so Misty could deal with this wound of hers.

[ @tallulah @poppy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 13th, 2024, 12:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@poppy
@shoomy!
@CrimsonOaks
@furrensic

Shellwhisker
RiverClan Warrior - 35 Moons
Frostpaw's Primary Mentor

____

Shellwhisker felt a purr well up in her throat at Dusklion's praise.

She dipped her head respectfully to the black-and-ginger warrior in return.

''Thank you. I appreciate that,'' The RiverClan molly mewed. ''I'm glad to have fought alongside you.''

Shellwhisker looked at Frostwhisker.

''Thank you for bringing help. I would have died if it hadn't been for you nor Dusklion.''
"FrostWhisker"

"No problem, I don't wanna see death to be honest, Not really in the mood,"He Joked. He hoped that nobody would take his joke the wrong way, he wasn't planning on killing anyone.
Closed Thread