ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 11:34 PM

Old April 8th, 2020, 05:42 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sagehawk padded through the entrance of the camp, a happy skip in his step. First hunting training: complete!

"You can put your mouse here," he meowed to Stonepaw, setting the vole down in the fresh-kill pile. "If you're hungry, feel free to grab a snack!"

@The Shadow Flower

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 8th, 2020 at 05:42 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Sagehawk padded through the entrance of the camp, a happy skip in his step. First hunting training: complete!

"You can put your mouse here," he meowed to Stonepaw, setting the vole down in the fresh-kill pile. "If you're hungry, feel free to grab a snack!"

@The Shadow Flower
StonePaw would follow his lead and set her mouse right on top.
I’m too excited to be hungry! I’m gonna go tell my friends about my first catch!
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Well, I've never thought about it. Though its kind of ironic that you do The small aprentice said to Featherkit. She gave a little smile. Then took a small bite, decorating her black pelt with feathers, Thank you Starclan for this meal Finchpaw thought silently @kittygirl
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:23 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

featherkit smiled and took a nice big bite, "so what do you do?" featherkit asked through a mouthful of prey, featherkit stared down at the black and white warbler and got a random wave of anger as she stared at the feathers.

@Cecily Herondale

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Sleep, eat, train, hunt. That's about it Finchpaw stated. What else is there to do? I just need to keep my clan healthy and strong @kittygirl
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@implimm

Petuniapaw was so excited! She finished her chores and just had to find Ms. or was it Mister? Sassyfire. She honestly didn't know yet because Mister Lionstar didn't say, that she heard. Bouncing around the white and ginger tabby patched apprentice looked for her new mentor. Grey and white tabby was what she was told they looked like. That shouldn't be to hard to miss.
Oh was that them?! Petunniapaw bounce on her toes to look over a warrior who was walking by. She almost look like a cross between a rabbit squirrel jumping in place like she was. Honestly any cat would probably think she was crazy.
Well it looked like her new mentor. That's gotta be Sassyfire. She thought settling on her paws again. A huge smile spreading over her face Petunia bounced up to the warrior. "Mister.. Ms. Sassyfire?" She asked a bit confused on what to call them. "Hi! I'm your new apprentice, Petuniapaw! I don't know if Mister Lionstar told you, but he said I had to report to you after doing all my chores. Which I did! You can ask Ms. Bubblingbee… she was mean enough- I mean she should remember me! I also gave the Queens and Kits food!" Petuniapaw explained bouncing from one set of paws to the other. Rocking back and forth in the prosses. She really had to much energy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 9th, 2020, 01:29 AM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire had been grooming themselves by the water's edge, stealing the occasional peek into the water, until a certain somebody catches their eyes. They watch as she wanders around the clearing before approaching them. They lower their paw and blink at her as she prattles on about her chores... They blink again. Damn it, that cat called them Sassyfire again.

"Well that's good," they meow unenthusiastically. The only thing that they were aware of was the unfortunate disappearance of their... Former... Apprentice, Marigoldpaw. It was nice to know that Lionstar, in his ultimate glorious thoughtfulness (though not enough to learn a name) would reassign them an apprentice. Another flower, too. "I suppose we ought to get to it then." Sniffing, the warrior looks up and notes the clear sky, then clocks their head at the she-cat. "Shall we have a walk? We can talk."

@Fuzzy

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@implimm

Petuniapaw smiled brighter as Sassyfire blinked. They didn't even say she said anything wrong, so did that mean she should call them Mister Ms.? It seemed so. Even the unenthusiastic reply didn't damper her mood. She got everything right! That meant she was getting better at figuring things out, right?
When her new mentor commented on them getting started and going on a walk she bounced again. "Oh yes!" She chirped. "And I'll be sure to stay with you Mister Ms. Sassyfire, I won't stray away!" Petuniapaw added. She promised Mister Lionstar she would listen and she was going to make sure of that. Yes, she would listen and become a warrior. No way was she going to let anyone down or regret having her in RiverClan. Plus she really wanted to stay here and learn all the cool stuff.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:55 AM
i am kenough

"Well, best be on our way, then." With a wave of their tail, they lead the apprentice out of camp. This was already a better start than they'd had with Marigoldpaw... It gave the warrior a weird feeling in their chest.

(Just gonna throw an Actual post down outside haha)

@Fuzzy
Old April 9th, 2020, 12:01 PM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire pads into camp from their border patrol, their face placid but eyes slightly more focused than usual. This, for them, was concern. "Sootflare," they meow loudly, gazing around for the deputy. "My patrol has a report to make. We went out to the WindClan border- There are coyotes, definitely many coyotes... Over on their territory. Deweyes and Marigoldpaw could scent it as well." Were their patrol members still around? They did suggest that as soon as their duties had gotten completed, they were free.

@shortstack @Beau