Heyo!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 07:53 PM

Old January 6th, 2020, 07:22 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

wormpaw finally let his body go limp, giving up completely. he closed his eyes, letting sootpaw do the fighting. whack! suddenly he started going back to his kicking-- he did his best to get the warrior at least off-guard to push him off.

@SilentLamb @Dirtfur

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old January 6th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@x ghostie @SilentLamb

The brown mentor was pulled by the scruff of his neck. Then Wormpaw kicked Dirtfur off of him. He got up and backed away. "Good job." he meowed as if the training had never happened.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 6th, 2020, 08:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie @Dirtfur

Stumbling a bit after Dirtfur had gotten off of wormpaw, the tom shook himself . Ears perking up at the praise he smiled only to raise his head high, of course they did good job! "maybe next time dogear and I can train with you guys again?" he suggested with some hope in his voice . Then he looked over at wormpaw then back at Dirtfur "If we are finished ....May I speak to wormpaw alone?" he asked . He really didn't want to get to the dirt part....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 7th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pigeonpaw panicked at first, not knowing what to do. That wasn't really any help, thanks! she thought begrudgingly as she watched Riverpaw make her leap. Alright, I need to get out of the way! that was her first thought. She moved to scurry to the side, but she tripped over her deformed paws as usual and landed with a light thud on the frozen sand. "Oh, fox-dung!" she cursed out loud as Riverpaw landed on top of her. "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to curse..."

Eagleflight watched expectantly as his apprentice made her leap, observing her stance and stature. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. He could work with that. "Good job, Riverpaw," he praised, although he knew she mostly had landed it because Pigeonpaw had tripped. He almost asked if she was alright, but her outburst told him all he needed to know.
"You'll have to be extra careful with her training, with those paws of hers," the deputy mentioned to Birchsnow, in reference to Pigeonpaw's polydactyl deformity.

Riverpaw stepped back after landing. She hadn't expected the other molly to trip. "A-are you okay?" The silver tabby asked after her outburst. River didn't think she hurt her but the outburst made her doubt it. When she apologized for cursing not long after Eagleflight complemented her River's ears swerved back. Ah, there were a lot of cats. Well three others counting her mentor but Birchsnow honestly made her nervous. Why didn't she change her tone? "Uh- we should practice balance right?" Riverpaw asked her voice getting quieter as she turned to face the warriors.

Birchsnow's ears twitched as Pigeonpaw tripped. How inconvenient. It would be swifter if her apprentice knew how to work with her own paws. At the russet tom's comment her icy gaze flicked to him. Logically yes. "Correct." The tri colored warrior nodded before turning back to the apprentices. Riverpaw had stated the obvious, with adjustments to be added in Birch's mind. "Pigeonpaw, you need to work on your coronation. Sharpen your reaction time by observing your offender closely. Doing so will allow you more time to properly move out of the way." Birchsnow informed figuring this out in her head. The problem was she needed to form a salutation for the fault in her paws.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:19 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

wormpaw stood up, shaking his fur from any dirt or snow. yucky yuck. he really didn't like being dirty. it was uncomfortable. he stretch his long limbs, "thank you, " he mumbled. he straighten his posture before looking back at his friend. "four are better than two, " he mew in reply-- deciding not to just say yes in case dirtfur generally preferred being alone. wormpaw didn't see the tom as a loner type in his opinion though. he started to walk with sootpaw, pausing to glance back at the warrior. "are we..?" he tilt his head, waiting for an answer.

@Dirtfur
@SilentLamb

[ my internet is turned off so i'll do my best to reply when i can. it should be back on sooner or later though. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old January 8th, 2020, 12:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Riverpaw stepped back after landing. She hadn't expected the other molly to trip. "A-are you okay?" The silver tabby asked after her outburst. River didn't think she hurt her but the outburst made her doubt it. When she apologized for cursing not long after Eagleflight complemented her River's ears swerved back. Ah, there were a lot of cats. Well three others counting her mentor but Birchsnow honestly made her nervous. Why didn't she change her tone? "Uh- we should practice balance right?" Riverpaw asked her voice getting quieter as she turned to face the warriors.

Birchsnow's ears twitched as Pigeonpaw tripped. How inconvenient. It would be swifter if her apprentice knew how to work with her own paws. At the russet tom's comment her icy gaze flicked to him. Logically yes. "Correct." The tri colored warrior nodded before turning back to the apprentices. Riverpaw had stated the obvious, with adjustments to be added in Birch's mind. "Pigeonpaw, you need to work on your coronation. Sharpen your reaction time by observing your offender closely. Doing so will allow you more time to properly move out of the way." Birchsnow informed figuring this out in her head. The problem was she needed to form a salutation for the fault in her paws.
"Well said, Birchsnow," Eagleflight nodded in agreement, although he did take note of how monotonous the she-cat sounded. Pigeonpaw was such an exuberant apprentice. The two must be an interesting pair. "With that in mind, Riverpaw, try attacking Pigeonpaw again."

Pigeonpaw huffed with embarrassment as she readied herself to be attacked once more. Hopefully she could properly dodge this time. She did as her mentor told her and studied Riverpaw's every movement--each tense of her muscle, each flick of her tail. If she could read the other she-cat, she could predict her attack.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw stood up, shaking his fur from any dirt or snow. yucky yuck. he really didn't like being dirty. it was uncomfortable. he stretch his long limbs, "thank you, " he mumbled. he straighten his posture before looking back at his friend. "four are better than two, " he mew in reply-- deciding not to just say yes in case dirtfur generally preferred being alone. wormpaw didn't see the tom as a loner type in his opinion though. he started to walk with sootpaw, pausing to glance back at the warrior. "are we..?" he tilt his head, waiting for an answer.

@Dirtfur
@SilentLamb

[ my internet is turned off so i'll do my best to reply when i can. it should be back on sooner or later though. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@x ghostie @Dirtfur

Stumbling a bit after Dirtfur had gotten off of wormpaw, the tom shook himself . Ears perking up at the praise he smiled only to raise his head high, of course they did good job! "maybe next time dogear and I can train with you guys again?" he suggested with some hope in his voice . Then he looked over at wormpaw then back at Dirtfur "If we are finished ....May I speak to wormpaw alone?" he asked . He really didn't want to get to the dirt part....
Dirtfur sighed, nodding. "Might as well... but don't cause any trouble." He went off to RiverClan camp.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
"Well said, Birchsnow," Eagleflight nodded in agreement, although he did take note of how monotonous the she-cat sounded. Pigeonpaw was such an exuberant apprentice. The two must be an interesting pair. "With that in mind, Riverpaw, try attacking Pigeonpaw again."

Pigeonpaw huffed with embarrassment as she readied herself to be attacked once more. Hopefully she could properly dodge this time. She did as her mentor told her and studied Riverpaw's every movement--each tense of her muscle, each flick of her tail. If she could read the other she-cat, she could predict her attack.

Riverpaw nodded. "O-okay.." With that she started moving around Pigeonpaw, slowly. She didn't want to just jump on the other apprentice again. Doing the same thing twice didn't seem right. So Riverpaw twitched her ears blue eyes scanning over the other tabby. An idea hit her and she suddenly jabbed at Pigeonpaw's side. Her movements swift in hopes to get her.

Birchsnow observed with skeptical eyes. She needed to know if her apprentice could dodge a simple attack with her tactics. Riverpaw had seemed to go for a simple move. One a kit could have done. The tri colored warrior was no here to evaluate Riverpaw. She just needed to train her apprentice to become a warrior.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:26 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Riverpaw nodded. "O-okay.." With that she started moving around Pigeonpaw, slowly. She didn't want to just jump on the other apprentice again. Doing the same thing twice didn't seem right. So Riverpaw twitched her ears blue eyes scanning over the other tabby. An idea hit her and she suddenly jabbed at Pigeonpaw's side. Her movements swift in hopes to get her.

Birchsnow observed with skeptical eyes. She needed to know if her apprentice could dodge a simple attack with her tactics. Riverpaw had seemed to go for a simple move. One a kit could have done. The tri colored warrior was no here to evaluate Riverpaw. She just needed to train her apprentice to become a warrior.
Pigeonpaw was far more careful this time. She saw Riverpaw's movements and was able to dodge out of the way in time, and then she herself lurched forward with a paw outstretched in an attempt to shove the older apprentice over.

Eagleflight didn't interject--he hadn't been expecting Pigeonpaw to retaliate, but he was curious to see what would happen and how Riverpaw would react.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Pigeonpaw was far more careful this time. She saw Riverpaw's movements and was able to dodge out of the way in time, and then she herself lurched forward with a paw outstretched in an attempt to shove the older apprentice over.

Eagleflight didn't interject--he hadn't been expecting Pigeonpaw to retaliate, but he was curious to see what would happen and how Riverpaw would react.

Riverpaw widened her eyes in surprise as Pigeonpaw moved and then lunged at her. She though this was just practice for dodging and stuff. Thinking fast she moved back, nearly dodging the other molly's paws. Though sense she wasn't expecting it she almost instantly tripped over her tail. That had gotten tangled up in her paws. "Oft.." She let out falling to the ground.

Interesting. The tactics Birchsnow had offered worked. No surprise there. The sad thing was that nether of these tabbies could keep their faces out of the dirt. The tri colored warrior shook her head. Pigeonpaw was doing good at least.