Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:15 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Hearing her agony, the swift pained breathing and practically feeling the tension roll down his own spine as she endured waves of pain, made Burdockpool's heart ache. He hated to see her like this! "Is there anything I can do?" He inquired, nudging her nose with his own to try to comfort her in some way. "A stick? Poppy seeds? I'm sure I could get those!" He offered, and then his mind grew blank in fear, "Maybe I should get a queen, they'd know better than use they've already done this! Spiceheart-" he stopped short in his rising panic, remembering that his mother was dead. Freezing in place for a solid minute, hazel eyes clouded with terror, and then he swallowed it down. Blazingnight needed him there, in the present, not focused on the past. "How can I help?"
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
" he won't make you . but i will " frostkit told moonkit before plowing her way and tackling her , using this as a distraction from thinking about her now warm fur temperture .
Moonkit screamed as Frostkit tackled her down. Sapphirekit smiled and tackled her as well. "Hay no fair! Two on one!" Moonkit yelled.
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:55 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Moonkit screamed as Frostkit tackled her down. Sapphirekit smiled and tackled her as well. "Hay no fair! Two on one!" Moonkit yelled.

"Hm, oh well" frostkit giggled , getting up and sitting down , looking at the other kits . "let's play a different game"
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:56 PM

Her breathing leveled out again for a little bit and she relaxed. Her fur felt too thick, like it was suffocating her as her body prepared. She wiped again at her forehead before shaking her head softly. "No- don't get anyone. You can pray that this will be over swiftly." She said with a grimace then gasped again.The pain had gotten worse, it shook her whole body with shivers of pain, she felt as though she were on fire. I'm going to die. She thought panicked as she waited the contraction out. It was gone after a short time and she rolled to get into a more comfortable position. Her golden eyes searched for familiar hazel ones. Despite the blank fear and panic in his wide eyes the sight of him brought comfort to her. This was for them, Budockclaw needed these kits, and she would bring them. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she imagined. Another pain washed over her and she pushed her face against her paws to keep from crying out. Her back arced with the force of it and as it passed she laid limp and gasping for air again. "A stick- a stick would help." She grumbled against her paws, sweat dampening her thick fur now and making it stick down against her skin. This had better be damn worth it. She thought bitterly.

Last edited by Ever; December 4th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:00 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
"Hm, oh well" frostkit giggled , getting up and sitting down , looking at the other kits . "let's play a different game"
"Like what?" Moonkit asked, looking around. She spotted a near by mossball and giggled softly, sneaking to it. "Good question... we could-" he was interupted by Moonkit hitting the mossball at him. He looked back and kicked it back, but Moon dodged and it bounced back to Frostkit.
(*coughshippingstillcough* btw here is his page)
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Clan Leader

"Okay, okay," he uttered swiftly, listening to her pained orders and shuffled out of the den the best he could, practically tripping every few seconds but there was no time for Burdockpool to simmer in his own pity and sadness, he had to find a stick and fast! Something for her to clamp her fangs into instead of her own jaw would certainly be a help! As soon as he'd found one, having taken a few painful minutes, he returned with it in his mouth and gave it to her with a desperate smile.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:14 PM

While Burdockpool stumbled out to get a stick, she tried to prepare herself for what was to come. Though it was foreign and she'd no experience, and she'd refused to hear too many stories after the few few horrifying ones. The pain was nearing constant and her body clenched with very little loosening. They were ready to come, even if she wasn't ready to be a parent. The sight of Burdock returning brought her little comfort as the pain had her swamped in it. She took the stick he provided her and bit on it, she felt as though she could snap it she was biting down so hard. It wouldn't be long now...
**el time-o skip because childs**
After a long hour filled with blood, sweat and tears Blazingnight finally felt relief. She'd brought five tiny kittens into the world, and as she relaxed into the nest she experienced something she never thought possible in herself. As she leaned down to clean the small creatures she felt overwhelmed with joy, with love, with a deep fondness for the little beings that she had come to despise. The few moons of carrying them and the pain of the birth seemed too small a price for what they were. She looked up at Burdockpool with golden eyes that shone with affection, tears still clung to them, slipping down her cheeks.
"They- they're beautiful." She whispered softly to him, the feeling of them safe and sound at her belly gave her such comfort. She felt lighter than ever, high on adrenaline and her newfound sens of motherhood. She didn't realize she felt light and airy for another reason. The queen had never stopped bleeding since they'd been born. She hadn't healed properly, and her life was quickly slipping away. As she held Burdock' gaze her head tilted to the side, her body having lost the strength to keep it upright. She felt dizzy and lost, unaware of what was happening because of the lack of blood. Though deep down she felt a strong dread and a familiar sickly cold sensation of death. "Burdo-" She mumbled, squeezing her eyes shut and cracking them back open in confusion. His image blurred and swirled before her.

Last edited by Ever; December 4th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Clan Leader

Burdockpool had been so focused on the five bundles of life that were nestled at Blazingnight's flank that he almost missed what was happening to his mate. As her head swayed and his name faintly escaped her maw, his ear's swiveled forward and he felt his heart freeze in place before crashing down into the earth below. "Blazingnight?" He uttered softly, hoping she'd just passed out from exhaustion, it had been a grueling time after all. A broken paw nudged her side, only to get no response. The ground swallowed his heart more and cast it down to the flooded tunnels deep beneath them as he felt where her heart should be beating, only to find nothing. "Ash!?" He shouted in terror, trying to revive her himself. "Ash!" His words were pitched high, and he nuzzled her in a futile attempt to bring her back. "Please wake up, please wake up," he uttered again and again, tears rising up to fill his eyes that had only briefly been filled with pride.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:42 PM

The cries of her mate couldn't be heard by her. She was in a faraway place momentarily. Once again she found herself in the forest, bleak and desolate forest. Everything was perfectly clear this time around however and she was sat on-looked by those who had granted her lives. They shook their heads at her for being here and she cringed away. She didn't want to be here, she knew what was coming. A quick glance up and she saw their eyes all glowing with disappointment. Burdockpool's sister was there too, rolling her eyes at her pitiful form, broken before the menacing cats. "Disapointment." She heard them whisper, the world swirled in her head. Over and over it repeated, growing louder and stronger. The dark tabby fell weakly to the ground as the voices grew in her head, making her feel as though her mind would explode. She claws at her ears desperately before the blinding pain overtook her. She opened her eyes through the excruciating pain she watched a shimmering film of herself step out into the dark forest, then all went black.
Back in her physical body Blazingnight took a deep gasp of air. Her lungs stung as she coughed, life burning through her body. She felt weak and helpless and haunted. Her golden eyes stared unseeingly at the ceiling of her den for a moment as her body shivered and shook under the stress of losing a life. That was two gone now. She felt ice cold still as her heart began to beat again.
The coldness was fought off though by the heat of what life around her. Of the kits who were mewling with unease at her belly and of Burdockpool's body pressed up against hers. As she blinked away the pain she focused on him. His face was creased with worry and pain, she twisted her head to be able to plant a reassuring lick along his cheek. "It's okay." Her voice barely came, it was brittle and weak. "I'm here, we're all here." She said softly, breathing in his scent and trying to find some sort of comfort within it, but all she could picture were the fierce eyes of the Darkforest cats. A shiver went down her spine again.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Clan Leader

The air in Burdockpool's lungs burned as she spoke, relief flooding through him and he nuzzled her fiercely, until fearing it might hurt her and pulled back to just his nose touching hers. "StarClan," he uttered softly, "I was so afraid. I'm sorry, I never thought having kits could do that... Could be so horrible." Hazel eyes flickered up to her red ringed golden orbs, and he gave a wet sob. "I was so scared, and I put you through all this."
Closed Thread