Old February 14th, 2024, 03:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

(treat if you want, i plan on her living of a while)
The Brown feline hissed in pain softly, "stubborn" she meowed...
but she offered up no resistance. she wasn't in the mood to fight or even try to. "name?" she meowed to the blurry cat. "Brownie" she meowed her own name... "forgotten" she repeated in confusion.

"your name is brownie?" what in starclans name was 'brownie'..maybe the fox had done more damage than just the wounds..perhaps she was already delirious because she was dying of the infection?
"im minkpaw. i- i dont know if im supposed to help you-" she admitted truthfully, scrambling to find some cobwebs for the wounds. perhaps the stranger was lucky, not only to be found but also that they were close to haven springs in the first place, they had the change to try and treat the infection with the herbs around here..but did she even want to treat the stranger? should she treat the stranger? cobweb in paw she pressed down on the wound, better stop the bleeding anyway, better than having the cat pass away before she could decide about whether or not she should treat them.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:40 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
"your name is brownie?" what in starclans name was 'brownie'..maybe the fox had done more damage than just the wounds..perhaps she was already delirious because she was dying of the infection?
"im minkpaw. i- i dont know if im supposed to help you-" she admitted truthfully, scrambling to find some cobwebs for the wounds. perhaps the stranger was lucky, not only to be found but also that they were close to haven springs in the first place, they had the change to try and treat the infection with the herbs around here..but did she even want to treat the stranger? should she treat the stranger? cobweb in paw she pressed down on the wound, better stop the bleeding anyway, better than having the cat pass away before she could decide about whether or not she should treat them.
"Brownie" the brown furred she-cat meowed "fur" she listened silently before meowing "Home" she meowed, lifting a paw as if to tell the apprentice to go home

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:15 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was greatly taken aback by the sadness the two of them hold. Both moonpaw AND dandelion had caught NOTHING? And Garlic Feather thought he was a horrible hunter, clearly these two had their heads in holes well their mentors talked over the basics. At least Garlic Feather had attempted to listen about hunting. With a deep sigh, Garlic Feather glanced around. If they walked back with two scraps of prey and a pheasant Garlic Feather was sure he'd never recover from the embarrassment. And also because the clan needed it, it was leafbare after all. 'Okay, we can all go hunting together rather then splitting up and catch at least another piece of prey each, i'd assume it'd be better then returning without anything but two bits of prey and a pheasant.' Garlic Feather personally felt sympathetic that they were both so distraught with their lack of a catch but it was certainly nothing to cry about. Garlic cleared his throat deciding on a more gentler tone. 'It's alright that you didn't catch anything yet, we still have enough time to do as i previously suggested so there's no need to fret. I'm sure your both excellent hunters and it's not your fault. Leafbare is bound to make it harder to catch prey.' rambling on in an attempt to soothe the situation Garlic Feather sighed heavily and hurried off to fetch the lizard and mouse, soon after returning.
Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix

Moonpaw sniffled as she looked at the two warriors, she’s never hunted before nor could she fight but she could at least try again without crying…right?

@Ravenswing
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( Throwing Fading in here since this is a public thread + Brownie is not of RC! )

Fadingsun hadn't been on a solo patrol recently, which was absolutely a problem in his eyes. RiverClan's territory needed patrolling just as much as its borders did, even if they didn't make that task an official part of a warrior's daily duty.

Thank the stars he did decide to go out on that day, because when he reached Haven Springs he caught sight of Minkpaw pressing her paws down on someone. At first, alarm spread through Fadingsun as he wondered if this was a RiverClan cat who had been injured.

Upon approach, however, it became apparent that this cat was not the least bit familiar- in scent or appearance. Fur fluffing up in anger, the warrior trotted towards Minkpaw at a quick pace. "Hey!" he called, tone laced with a mixture of anger and accusation. "What are you doing, treating an outsider in the middle of our territory?" In times like these, they didn't need outsiders on their land or medicinal supplies being used on them.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 16th, 2024, 01:55 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she jumped at the harsh tone, immediatly stepping back a few steps. "they- am- am i not supposed to help-" she stuttered, fur standing on end and suddenly more a scared kit enduring a scolding than a cat old enough to be warrior. but was she not supposed to help them? the warrior code says to help those in need? doesnt it?
was she supposed to leave a kit to bleed out right beneath her eyes?
they stayed quiet, tense like a wire, awaiting fandingsuns scolding to continue. the mangled cat next to her perhaps still breathing.
@Cherry~
@Dyna Fox

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:21 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart dozed by the springs
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 16th, 2024, 05:55 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was greatly taken aback by the sadness the two of them hold. Both moonpaw AND dandelion had caught NOTHING? And Garlic Feather thought he was a horrible hunter, clearly these two had their heads in holes well their mentors talked over the basics. At least Garlic Feather had attempted to listen about hunting. With a deep sigh, Garlic Feather glanced around. If they walked back with two scraps of prey and a pheasant Garlic Feather was sure he'd never recover from the embarrassment. And also because the clan needed it, it was leafbare after all. 'Okay, we can all go hunting together rather then splitting up and catch at least another piece of prey each, i'd assume it'd be better then returning without anything but two bits of prey and a pheasant.' Garlic Feather personally felt sympathetic that they were both so distraught with their lack of a catch but it was certainly nothing to cry about. Garlic cleared his throat deciding on a more gentler tone. 'It's alright that you didn't catch anything yet, we still have enough time to do as i previously suggested so there's no need to fret. I'm sure your both excellent hunters and it's not your fault. Leafbare is bound to make it harder to catch prey.' rambling on in an attempt to soothe the situation Garlic Feather sighed heavily and hurried off to fetch the lizard and mouse, soon after returning.
Dandeliontuft purred, padding on with her pheasant. After much work, she caught the scent of a squirrel, eventually pinpointing it.
She crept forward, closing in. She pushed hard on her haunches and…
[ ROLLING DICE ]
… She missed, landing hard on her stomach as the squirrel flew off to a nearby tree. With a growl, she pressed on, finding a vole after a few minutes. She was determined this would be caught. Creeping up once again, she bunched up, leaping out at the vole and…
[ ROLLING DICE ]
… She landed squarely on the vole, killing it in a swift bite. She carefully lifted it, then padded back for the pheasant. She returned to Garlicfeather, not wanting to go continue hunting and just stare into his dreamy eyes.. NO! She couldn’t daydream! She had to hunt. She placed the prey by him and padded to the river, standing by the river, the shapes of fish swimming by. She watched a fish swim right under her and…
[ ROLLING DICE ]
… She just barely scooped up the fish — A small Trout — and tossed it to shore, killing it with a blow. She grabbed the slippery fish and padded to Garlicfeather again, tossing it with her vole and pheasant. That enough? She asked, ready to dart off if it wasn’t.
// Moonpaw by @FruitBatz // Garlicfeather by @/Fritter //

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 16th, 2024 at 05:56 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Firetail scented around for prey.

(Closed)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 18th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

( Throwing Fading in here since this is a public thread + Brownie is not of RC! )

Fadingsun hadn't been on a solo patrol recently, which was absolutely a problem in his eyes. RiverClan's territory needed patrolling just as much as its borders did, even if they didn't make that task an official part of a warrior's daily duty.

Thank the stars he did decide to go out on that day, because when he reached Haven Springs he caught sight of Minkpaw pressing her paws down on someone. At first, alarm spread through Fadingsun as he wondered if this was a RiverClan cat who had been injured.

Upon approach, however, it became apparent that this cat was not the least bit familiar- in scent or appearance. Fur fluffing up in anger, the warrior trotted towards Minkpaw at a quick pace. "Hey!" he called, tone laced with a mixture of anger and accusation. "What are you doing, treating an outsider in the middle of our territory?" In times like these, they didn't need outsiders on their land or medicinal supplies being used on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she jumped at the harsh tone, immediatly stepping back a few steps. "they- am- am i not supposed to help-" she stuttered, fur standing on end and suddenly more a scared kit enduring a scolding than a cat old enough to be warrior. but was she not supposed to help them? the warrior code says to help those in need? doesnt it?
was she supposed to leave a kit to bleed out right beneath her eyes?
they stayed quiet, tense like a wire, awaiting fandingsuns scolding to continue. the mangled cat next to her perhaps still breathing.
@Cherry~
@Dyna Fox
Brownie wearily blinked and hissed "go" pawing the cat away...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old February 22nd, 2024, 01:46 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post

Brownie wearily blinked and hissed "go" pawing the cat away...

Fadingsun swung his gaze to Minkpaw. "You always, always are supposed to put your Clan first. That means not helping outsiders, unless they're a kit. This cat looks old enough to fend for themselves. What if one of your Clanmates bleeds out because you used these cobwebs on a loner? When it's leaf-bare we can't afford to waste anything."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 22nd, 2024 at 02:10 AM.
Closed Thread