Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:30 PM

Old April 10th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee shrugged,” My denmate is rather annoying, and all the pesky kits want stories, but when the kits are out of the den, it’s a nice place to sleep.” She replied casually.

"Ah. I was one of those kits..." She finished her vole. "...What do you, as an elder, do for fun?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 10th, 2020, 11:17 PM
fae/she/they

- @senpai. -

Leafbreeze stretched lazily, padding out of the warriors den half awake. The she-cat had rested well the previous night, sleeping for much longer than she was usually able to. Taking a moment to get situated, she grabbed some freshkill and padded off to find one cat in particular.

"Oh Mosspaw, where are you? We've got training to do today." Calling out for the apprentice, she was surprised to not see the young cat out and about yet. She was usually quite energetic, though the previous night had been a long one... maybe she finally ran out of steam for once.

When Mosspaw still hadn't shown, Leafbreeze was a bit panicked, though she'd try one more thing before she went and searched herself. "If you come out now, you can have some of this freshkill." No cat could resist the temptation of free prey, right? She silently hoped this was the case as she idly waited for the dark she-cat to bound out of wherever she happened to be hiding.
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Ah. I was one of those kits..." She finished her vole. "...What do you, as an elder, do for fun?"
Bubblingbee restrained an insult about how she was probably the worst kit, so she shrugged,” Not really much aside from gatherings, and sometimes socializing with a warrior or two, since my denmate isn’t the best to socialize with, as you might guess from the name Bitterthorn.” She gave a small mrow of amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 01:35 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ Patrols have 10 days ( April 9th ) to complete the patrol or ask for an extension, otherwise, they will be marked incomplete. ]

Sootflare

Another day, another set of patrols. It did get quite tedious sometimes - the days blurring together with each assignment. It was an important task, that much was true but he felt like a shell - repeating day after day. And every time it just got more depressing - with every patrol, it seemed, another warrior went missing. He'd have to get out and about sooner or later. Perhaps focusing on work all day and not... interacting with anyone wasn't the best practice. It got lonely. Boring.

"Patrol time everyone! Gather round and listen up!"

[ Optional Prompt: You spot a small rabbit - do you try and catch it. ]
"Leafbreeze [ @starshooter ], Mosspaw [ @senpai. ], and Newtheart [ @chateerio ] - I want you on a hunting patrol. The fields should have some nice prey as it warms up, try there."

[ Optional Prompt: Your prey takes off towards the cliffs, it may be dangerous to try and catch it. ]
"Swanfeather [ @hxneysuckle ] and Cloverwish [ @Clover'Wish_101 ], you as well. Try along the cliffs. Be careful, I don't need to lose any warriors because they decided to take a tumble."

[ Optional Prompt: The river is still flowing strong with the snowmelt but it seems to be going down. ]
"Creekrunner [ @Beau ], Silvershade [ @x ghostie ], and Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ] have the WindClan border. Refresh the markers, check for anything unusual. You know the drill."

[ Optional Prompt: A patrol member gets tangled up in the brush and you have to pull them out. ]
"Honeywhisker [ @:Grimm: ], you take Mothdusk [ @Wings ] and patrol the ThunderClan border." Four down, one more to go.

[ Optional Prompt: The border reeks of WindClan. You suppose they made their way home alright. ]
"And lastly, Sealpudge [ @Wolfie ], Willowrose [ @Blissie Bliss ], and Greenpaw [ @Greenleap ] will have the ShadowClan border."

"As always, don't be afraid to leave your patrol partners behind if need be - don't let them hold you up. Include it in your final report. This shouldn't take forever. Do your jobs and return home."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 01:49 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Alrighty then. Mothdusk's wounds from the coyote fight were pretty much healed so, she could go on patrols. She listened to Sootflare, Honeywhisker. She looked around the clearing for the cat. She predicted Honeywhisker was a she but, she could be wrong. The partly ginger she looked around the clearing, looking for say a light cream or ginger colored cat. Mothdusk had never met Honeywhisker so it would be good to get to know them.
@:Grimm:
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 11th, 2020 at 01:50 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 01:51 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly was sulking to say the least, laid out front of the medi-den as his wounds still held the cobwebs Omenshade had applied to them. His head was pounding, it felt like a Coyote had stomped on him... but the battle after his fall was a blurr, for all Bumblebelly knows that could have been exactly what happened. A small slither of a whimper left him as his head throbbed.

Watching the busy clearing as cats laughed and duties were carried out, Bumblebelly felt another pain; the agony of being left out. His first few days in his brand new clan would be spent injuries! He couldn't help with patrols, play with the kittens, stalk the territory... He couldn't do anything but sit on his fluffy butt and heal! Everything seemed rather dim, until his grassy eyes caught site of one of the few faces he knew; Brightwhisper! Or was it Brindlewhisker? Boulderwinds? Bumblebellys mind was nothing but a fog when it came to the other warriors name but he knew him and thats what mattered. "Hey, you!" He called out to Brightwhisker, deciding to avoid names until his mind was refreshed.

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:23 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly was sulking to say the least, laid out front of the medi-den as his wounds still held the cobwebs Omenshade had applied to them. His head was pounding, it felt like a Coyote had stomped on him... but the battle after his fall was a blurr, for all Bumblebelly knows that could have been exactly what happened. A small slither of a whimper left him as his head throbbed.

Watching the busy clearing as cats laughed and duties were carried out, Bumblebelly felt another pain; the agony of being left out. His first few days in his brand new clan would be spent injuries! He couldn't help with patrols, play with the kittens, stalk the territory... He couldn't do anything but sit on his fluffy butt and heal! Everything seemed rather dim, until his grassy eyes caught site of one of the few faces he knew; Brightwhisper! Or was it Brindlewhisker? Boulderwinds? Bumblebellys mind was nothing but a fog when it came to the other warriors name but he knew him and thats what mattered. "Hey, you!" He called out to Brightwhisker, deciding to avoid names until his mind was refreshed.

@Spiderfrost
Brightwhisker was limping along, back to the warriors den to rest when he heard someone shouting in his general direction. The blue eyed tom blinked and turned to where the call came from and zeroed in on Bumblebelly. His ears perked up and a friendly grin grew on his face. Changing course, the riverclan warrior limped over to the fluffy tom and sat by him.

"Hey, It's nice to see you not bleeding out anymore. But should you really be talking with your throat torn up like that?" he asked with visible concern.
Old April 11th, 2020, 02:38 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw was quietly sneaking around in some tall grass when she heard her mentor's voice. Her ears perked up as she began to pad towards Leafbreeze, then stopped suddenly. Maybe I should sneak up and scare her... A mischievous look came over her face as she snuck closer. When the apprentice got close enough to jump out, she heard Leafbreeze talking about fresh kill and she finally gave up. "I'm heree!" She popped out of the grass with a squeal, rolling over and landing paws up in front of her mother. Smiling cheekily, she got up and shook out her pelt. "So we're going to go train?"
~
(even when youre not feeling good, your replies are better than mine (,: )

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; April 11th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:06 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

This time, Flowerpaw was ready. Tail flicking behind her, she waited until Spiralheart was almost upon her, before leaping into action. Taking advantage of her smaller stature, Flowerpaw ducked down out of the way of Spiralheart's jaws, sliding on the ground underneath her, before popping up, now at her flank. Using all her strength, Flowerpaw raised her forepaws and aimed to push her mentor over.

"Oh is she now?" Flowerpaw purred, crouching down a little so she could be more eye level with the lounging tom. "I bet she doesn't even come close to my beauty." The apprentice sent the tom a smirk, tail flicking behind her. She was having wayyyy too much fun with this. But stumpytail here was just pretty easy to make fun of. Though as he commented on her use of the word "love", Flowerpaw had to agree. Love was too messy. She stayed quiet for a moment, trying to think of a good comeback for that, but she didn't want to delve any further into the talk of love. She preferred avoiding that word entirely.
His next comment allowed her to instantly respond though, and she was glad that previous topic was forgotten. "Well than nice guy, you'd be the first to have some decency. Most others delight in calling me a spoiled brat." She wasn't sure if that was exactly true, but Flowerpaw wasn't oblivious to how annoying and insufferable she came off as. She knew she was hard to handle, and enjoyed the fact that she could claim that as part of herself.

"Beauty is subjective!" Koistream couldn't help but snap, climbing up onto his tri-coloured calico paws to stretched out across the candy clearing. He was an eager connoisseur of beauty and all its wonderful forms. Less so in the form of how the world was and more so in a serial romantic type of way. Man, the world was stunning from his blue-green eyes.
Koistreams ears gave a twitch of annoyance. Some of the clan cats had a very fragile patience tolerance which simply didn't work in an environment where social interactions were anything but avoidable. "In some cases, being a spoiled brat is a badge of honour. If your personality fits the label well then wear it with pride, you are you regardless of how lacking in communication skills some are," His words were bittersweet from a Tom whose only language was that of a flirtatious one.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:21 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenpaw squealed with excitement.
"Did you hear that?! We're going on patrol!!" @Blissie Bliss

Last edited by Greenleap; June 13th, 2020 at 06:06 PM.