Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:26 AM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 04:15 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

“Yeah, kinda,” Stormstrike agreed, nodding his head to show his agreement. “Although I don’t think saying hello is so bad. I mean, y’know, it’s just saying hi. Like, there isn’t really much of a need to make everything all grand,” he reasoned, giving the she-cat a kind smile. He didn’t want it to seem like he was criticizing the she-cat, because he wasn’t. He was simply stating his view on it although as he repeated his words in his mind, he knew that some cats might take offense. “There’s nothing wrong with trying to be unique though,” he added after some thought, making it clear that he wasn’t judging the she-cat’s way of thinking badly. The other warrior looked rather sad anyway and he didn’t want to upset her anyway. “It’s all good. We all mess up every now and again,” he said, trying to sound as gentle as possible. The tom was tempted to rest his tail across her shoulders to show that he was going to be kind and she had nothing to worry about, but he decided not to as that would be rather weird since they didn’t know each other well at all.

“Stormstrike.” The warrior decided not to point out the fact that he had already said his name. The poor she-cat looked shaken enough already. Stormstrike was rather surprised to be honest. The tom didn’t think that he could meet anyone who was worse than him at making new friends (not that he was trying to offend Dawnlight). The tom wouldn’t say he was terrible at making new friends, but he admitted that he was bad enough. “So, how are you?” the tom asked, trying to create some small talk before things got even more awkward.
Dawnlight flicked her left ear and smiled feeling better as she sat down " well as long as you think it's ok... " she meowed now messing with the grass with her right paw she was paying attention to that his words being sort of hard to hear but thankfully she caught them well enough so she wouldn't look like a complete mouse brain her ears twitched and her eyes looked at the tom " stormstrike huh? Interesting . I don't think I've seen you around before but it feels like you've been around here for quite a while . If you know what I mean? " she meowed now tilting her head in curiosity . It was one of those instinct feelings . She started licking her chest fur and stopped once she caught him speaking again " im well. You? " she answered then continued to groom her fur she stopped after a while once she felt like it was clean enough . " what You think leafbare is gonna be like this time? Since its greenleaf the kill pile should be full " she meowed trying to think of a good conversation and decided to go with that one.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:35 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;517889]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Flashfeet and Cometwish both turned on Greentail, and let out a yowl of war. They both slashed and bit and snaped until he was bleeding from many cuts. Flashfeet managed to cut and blind him in one eye, while Cometwish cut a deep cut in his throat and neck.
Fireleaf opened up his eyes and saw the war happening and closed his eyes again.

see you around wco <3
Old July 3rd, 2018, 03:49 PM
loving my goddess <33

@ponyapan Owlplet rose from the warroirs den and sw that it was nighttime so he went back asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:09 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

A close of his eyes was a luxury for Passionstar, despite hating to remain stationary. He could make himself useful by hunting or going on patrols, but he usually left that to Powdernose since the Siamese was the deputy. Anyone who knew Powdernose knew how lazy he was, which was odd, considering Thunderclan needed someone who was...well, active and ready to throw their life on the line in any dire situation - while those were desirable traits in a deputy, Passionstar was he quite satisfied with having his adoptive brother at his side. Powdernose was more than his best friend; not only regarded as his brother, but his most trusted confidante, aside from his mother, obviously.
A small smile graced the leader’s face, feeling the pressure in his side, but he didn’t stir from his position. He opened one eye when he heard the familiar soft-spoken voice, his eyes lighting up, happily. “Since when are you ever dirty?” Passionstar responded, quite wittingly as he gave Powdernose a once-over look upon noticing the deputy’s fur was plastered with dirt. “I thought mud was my thing not yours.” He joked, lightheartedly.
Eventually, Passionstar forced himself to roll onto his stomach, idly unsheathing his claws to scratch at the grass below him. It felt like an eternity since he last talked to Powdernose. Honestly, it was the same thing; Passionstar prowled around Thunderclan, checking on everyone and making sure the territory and clearing was good. He would end up surveying the numerous dens, having to develop slight paranoia. He never got much time with his friends, and whenever he would pass them, he would give them an apologetic grin - try to have Light small talk with them before he was off again. “I’d kill to have a mud bath right now.” Passionstar humorously watched Powdernose groom himself off, never knowing why. Usually the leader liked playing in the mud, being indifferent to being filthy. Unless he needed to look presentable...he was quite the unpredictable kit out the three toms.
Passionstar laid on his side, facing Powdernose, and lazily swatting a paw at him. “Worried, huh?” Passionstar asked, calmly. He remembered asking that question around when he was serving under Snowstar. “It’s not about what I think you’re doing. How do you think you’re doing?” Passionstar flipped the question back on his brother, giving him a knowing look. Powdernose was too insecure about his responsibilities, but Passionstar wouldn’t have chosen him if he didn’t see potential in the tom.

he rolled his eyes in a mocking sense of annoyance, shaking some dirt from his pelt. "clearly, i got into a fight with the mud monster," the tom joked, a small chuckle escaping. his nose twitched and he shook his head fondly, tail curling to poke at his adoptive brother. "maybe you should go and try to fight him. or become his friend." powdernose let out a giggle and settled down, pelt finally clean... for the most part. his eyes flickered across the camp and he shrugged, gaze trailing back to his paws.

"i don't know, really. it seems as though many don't really... believe in my abilities." he sighed and slumped over, frowning. "i went from the laziest tom of the clan to the most anxious deputy ever. i doubt many even knew of my existence before this." powdernose's ears flattened, eyes drooping. "i mean, i love this job, and i love serving my clan, but are you sure you made the right choice?"

he shifted his paws, twitching nervously. the tom's fur fluffed up slightly, nostrils flaring. finally, he let out a soft, barely-noticable huff of breath and relaxed next to his brother, nudging his nose into the leader's shoulder. "the tensions within the clans doesn't help very much," powdernose added, voice quiet.
Old July 4th, 2018, 03:10 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
@ponyapan Owlplet rose from the warroirs den and sw that it was nighttime so he went back asleep.
Cranerose shifted in her nest. She couldn't sleep and was completely bored.
Even if she didn't know the other warrior very well, she'd like a chance to talk to someone now- seeing as the others wouldn't wake up until in a few hours.
"Psst, are you awake?" she whispered as she circled the warrior.

Last edited by ponyapan; July 4th, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
Old July 4th, 2018, 03:11 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose shifted in her nest. She couldn't sleep and was completely bored.
Even if she didn't know the other warrior very well, she'd like a chance to talk to someone now- seeing as the others wouldn't wake up in a few hours.
"Psst, are you awake?" she whispered as she circled the warrior.
Owlplet woke up and said "Yes im awake what do you need?"

see you around wco <3
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;519394]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Fireleaf opened up his eyes and saw the war happening and closed his eyes again.

Flashfeet sank her jaws into the warriors neck, blood spurting everywhere and soaking his fur. "You have no right to be a warrior!" She hissed through his flesh.
Cometwish darted in and out of his reach, giving him deep, long scratches everywhere. She finally dove in and bit his hindlegs in the spot that would make him collapse.

His blood pooled on the ground.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:45 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;519723]
Quote:
Flashfeet sank her jaws into the warriors neck, blood spurting everywhere and soaking his fur. "You have no right to be a warrior!" She hissed through his flesh.
Cometwish darted in and out of his reach, giving him deep, long scratches everywhere. She finally dove in and bit his hindlegs in the spot that would make him collapse.

His blood pooled on the ground.
Fireleaf is on the ground bleeding. Greentail ran away.

see you around wco <3
Old July 4th, 2018, 01:03 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Owlplet woke up and said "Yes im awake what do you need?"
Cranerose was silent for a second. She had woken up another warrior just because she wanted someone to talk to. What should she say? She sighed.
"Sorry if I woke you up. I haven't been able to sleep, and I was bored... You seemed awake, so would you like to go on a stroll trough the territory perhaps?" Cranerose asked after she had explained her motives to the warrior.
She realized she might have come off as a little too energetic or pushy.
"If you don't mind, that is!" she quickly added, her toungue rasping over her fluffy, snow-white pelt on her belly, and her black markings around her neck.
Old July 4th, 2018, 02:03 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Cranerose was silent for a second. She had woken up another warrior just because she wanted someone to talk to. What should she say? She sighed.
"Sorry if I woke you up. I haven't been able to sleep, and I was bored... You seemed awake, so would you like to go on a stroll trough the territory perhaps?" Cranerose asked after she had explained her motives to the warrior.
She realized she might have come off as a little too energetic or pushy.
"If you don't mind, that is!" she quickly added, her toungue rasping over her fluffy, snow-white pelt on her belly, and her black markings around her neck.
Owlplet said "I kinda want to go to the terroity too" He said laying down and half slept. [M8 @ponyapan]

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; July 4th, 2018 at 10:44 PM.
Closed Thread