Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:08 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:07 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:07 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 08:02 PM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:08 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

BlackPaw lay in the territory, blocking off everything else around him. He was tired, but also bored. He didn’t have many friends, because he didn’t talk much. He just wanted someone to talk to. It wasn’t long before he noticed TurnipPaw in the clearing. He stood up and shook his fur. Finally! Someone to talk to! He purred and stood, hoping she would come to him first. @IceyGlitch
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @~Breadsticks~

Boulderstone walked into the Thunderclan camp with a couple of voles. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing his kill inside. When the tom was done he walked over to a spot by the warrior's den and say down. Boulderstone laid down with his paws tucked underneath him. His tail flicked from side to side as he became lost in his thoughts.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
A patrol entered the Thunderclan camp and at the back trotted in Ambercloud with pride gleaming in her amber eyes. Between her jaws she held a plump rabbit. The long-eared creatures weren't too common on Thunderclan territory and incidentally they were the she-cats favorite prey so naturally she was beaming when she had caught herself one. Maybe I like them so much because they have stubby tails like me. All I need now is a big pair of ears! She snorted with amusement at her own thoughts. The animals ears dragged in the sandy clearing and without noticing Ambercloud set her paw down on one as she was walking which caused herself to stumble forward and land flat on her muzzle. She gasped when she had felt the sudden pain on her nose but quickly she was smiling again. "Sometimes I wonder if I was born with two left paws." She purred to herself, staggering back on her paws and shaking some of the dust off her ginger pelt. She honestly didn't mind messy fur, it's not like she was on her way to the gathering or anything. Ambercloud snatched the rabbit back up and tossed it onto the nearby fresh-kill pile. She had eaten before leaving on the patrol and she wasn't yet feeling the ache of hunger yet so she decided to leave the prey for somebody else. For now she wanted to enjoy the dimming sunlight that barely glowed on the clearing. Ambercloud settled herself down and gazed up at the sky, looking like a kitten as if it were just discovering the outside world.
@Suspiciousmindz

Treetiger had taken to simply grooming herself that morning. Her tail tip twitched constantly since her mind always seemed to be racing. Lately, this was due to anxiety. They were getting louder and stronger. She could practically feel their presence around her. She had tried so hard to fight them back, but every time she tried, she realized she can't live without them. She needed them to live. At least.. she thought so.

Taking a small pause to glance around the clearing, her green gaze was wide as she watched the returning patrol come back into camp. The last warrior seemed especially proud of their hare.. until they tripped over it. Treetiger had to admit to it being a nice catch, but it wasn't her taste. It was time to continue grooming now. She could feel the fur along her shoulder sticking out. However, as the feel turned her head to lick at her shoulder, she caught a dark shadow in her peripheral vision. The only reaction she had was to hiss aloud and jump, her pelt and tail bushing out. As she hit the ground, her claws sank into the dirt before she realized no one was there. It took her a moment to relax again, her tail and pelt smoothing out, but her green gaze kept darting around her for the same shadowy figure.

Did anyone else see that?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 9th, 2018, 09:33 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
She laughs a little at his eagerness to talk and purrs out her response "Yes i went hunting" she says then slightly grimace as she looks at her swollen paw that she was holding off the ground slightly.
“Ow!” He meowed, looking at her paw. “Did you meet with CaliaFlame?” He purred, along with hers. He smiled at the She-Cat.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Ow!” He meowed, looking at her paw. “Did you meet with CaliaFlame?” He purred, along with hers. He smiled at the She-Cat.
She nods slowly "Of course. She said i would be fine i just fractured my paw is all. She told me to stay off it for a few days" she meows to the tom and gives her paw a good lick

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:17 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Naturekit saw that some other kits were talking. She ran over to join them. "HI!! I'm Naturekit! Who are you? Are you guys siblings? I,have a brother and a sister! I dunno where they are. Have blueberries out of the camp? Am I asking to much questions? Sorry if I am, I don't know anyone yet." Naturekit smiled sheepishly , out of breath.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Treetiger had taken to simply grooming herself that morning. Her tail tip twitched constantly since her mind always seemed to be racing. Lately, this was due to anxiety. They were getting louder and stronger. She could practically feel their presence around her. She had tried so hard to fight them back, but every time she tried, she realized she can't live without them. She needed them to live. At least.. she thought so.

Taking a small pause to glance around the clearing, her green gaze was wide as she watched the returning patrol come back into camp. The last warrior seemed especially proud of their hare.. until they tripped over it. Treetiger had to admit to it being a nice catch, but it wasn't her taste. It was time to continue grooming now. She could feel the fur along her shoulder sticking out. However, as the feel turned her head to lick at her shoulder, she caught a dark shadow in her peripheral vision. The only reaction she had was to hiss aloud and jump, her pelt and tail bushing out. As she hit the ground, her claws sank into the dirt before she realized no one was there. It took her a moment to relax again, her tail and pelt smoothing out, but her green gaze kept darting around her for the same shadowy figure.

Did anyone else see that?
Her attention was suddenly broken when she heard a hissing and her golden gaze flashed away from the dusk lit sky and focused on the she-cat not far off. She seemed quite startled but as Ambercloud looked around she wasn't sure what alarmed the feline. As she looked closer she realized she didn't know the warriors name. Ambercloud frowned at the thought. Though she didn't know all of her clanmates personally she at least made it her goal to know most of their names. Then she made the decision that she would get to know the russet warrior.
Approaching confidently, and with a friendly smile dancing on her muzzle, she started the conversation with a slightly boisterous voice, "Hello there! I'm not sure if you know me but I'm Ambercloud." Her gaze wandered around, "Did a bird startle you? I don't blame you, the other day a crow cawed and it nearly scared me right into the river." Her gaze returned towards her clanmate, her golden orbs shining with curiosity.
Often times the bobtail could come across as... Well, embarrassing to say the least but the she-cat had a rather hard time noticing another cats discomfort. Even if she did notice, Ambercloud would often try to find away to lighten the mood. She just loved having conversations.
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

The clearing of ThunderClan was bustling, warriors and apprentices striding from place to place, with the occasional prey in their maws. The elders sat beside their den, heads bowed together, conversing over what's-his-face and his love interest. The kits and their mothers sat in the middle of the clearing, with intermittent times where the kits would sneak away from their mothers, determined upon annoying their clan-mates. Obscured from all of the noise, a shaded part of the clearing, dozing softly, unaware of her surroundings, was Burnetsky. Her black fur blended her into the shadows, casting her away from her clanmates. And with her green eyes were slits, untraceable in the gloom, hiding her more firmly from her companions. Burnetsky didn't mind, though, as she was a quiet cat, sheepish, and most never gave her any notice anyways, whether she was hiding from them or not. Perhaps what drove her there was the humiliation that had set over her while on patrol. She had almost crossed the border in her mad haze of a run. Always, Burnetsky became captivated by the speed of her sprint, that she never recognized her surroundings, never noticed that the border had come up so quickly. Though Burnetsky was that bashful little cat, she managed to have friends, and as exhaustion hung over her, her thoughts wandering to them; Sandgaze and Ambercloud, her two closest friends. Burnetsky still didn't quite understand why they stayed around her so often. In her time being their friends, she had botched so many things that it was a surprise to so many cats that they still hung around. Many rumors, though not quite as prevalent as what's-his-face, were concerning, calling out both Ambercloud and Sandgaze for their "actions". Even though Burnetsky wasn't one to gossip, she still heard everything, and not wanting to start anything, kept quiet. Burnetsky still felt the guilt of not acting then prickle through her pelt.
@tery1233

Last edited by Brunch; July 9th, 2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post
. @~Breadsticks~

Boulderstone walked into the Thunderclan camp with a couple of voles. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing his kill inside. When the tom was done he walked over to a spot by the warrior's den and say down. Boulderstone laid down with his paws tucked underneath him. His tail flicked from side to side as he became lost in his thoughts.
Bluffwing padded up to the tom, wondering if he would want to talk. She'd seen him bring in his prey and was quite interested in hunting with him. But for now she sat down close to him and gave him a soft smile, "Hi, uh-Boulderstone?" The molly asked, tilting her head a little as she hoped that was his name. Her gaze flicked over the tom then she looked back to his face.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
I don’t feel so good...

@IceyGlitch

A chill ran down his spine as she ran her tail under his chin. “Hehe, Yeah.” He meowed as she circled him.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 10th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.
Closed Thread