Enlightening information...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:52 AM

Old April 4th, 2019, 08:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

@Cave

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. It's so dark... She thought, looking around. The warrior rose to her paws, fur on end. She took a few steps forward, but quickly stopped when she heard voices in the distance. Where am I..? She looked at the sky. It was completely black with no stars in sight. She also noticed the trees were tall as well. "It's like they never stop growing..." She whispered to herself. Tigerdawn shook her pelt out. No, I can't be scared. I shouldn't be scared. She lowered her gaze. "Anyone there?" She yowled.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 4th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 12:28 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Cave

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. It's so dark... She thought, looking around. The warrior rose to her paws, fur on end. She took a few steps forward, but quickly stopped when she heard voices in the distance. Where am I..? She looked at the sky. It was completely black with no stars in sight. She also noticed the trees were tall as well. "It's like they never stop growing..." She whispered to herself. Tigerdawn shook her pelt out. No, I can't be scared. I shouldn't be scared. She lowered her gaze. "Anyone there?" She yowled.

Stonefrost opened her amber eyes and stood up from her spot in the shadows, looking around she spotted her soon-to-be apprentice, or rather, the next victim of her manipulative tongue. A stony voice arose from her chest "I'd be careful if I were you, I hear if your too loud you may never be able to speak even a whisper again." Her meow implied that death would come to the annoyingly loud cats. She approached from behind the warrior revealing her smoke-like pelt in the dim light. "Funny, isn't it, I was here the whole time you were, yet you never even knew it," she sounded a with a purr of amusement.

"So why are you here, what has brought you to my domain. Greed, jealousy, power? Go on, speak. She wasted no time asking the questions, her inpatients was made clear with her twitching tail; the black smoke of her tail leaving trails in the air.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:18 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Stonefrost opened her amber eyes and stood up from her spot in the shadows, looking around she spotted her soon-to-be apprentice, or rather, the next victim of her manipulative tongue. A stony voice arose from her chest "I'd be careful if I were you, I hear if your too loud you may never be able to speak even a whisper again." Her meow implied that death would come to the annoyingly loud cats. She approached from behind the warrior revealing her smoke-like pelt in the dim light. "Funny, isn't it, I was here the whole time you were, yet you never even knew it," she sounded a with a purr of amusement.

"So why are you here, what has brought you to my domain. Greed, jealousy, power? Go on, speak. She wasted no time asking the questions, her inpatients was made clear with her twitching tail; the black smoke of her tail leaving trails in the air.
Tigerdawn whipped around with a hiss. She ignored whatever the cat had just said. "Who are you?" She shook her head. " You know what, nevermind. How do I get out of here?" She prepared to attack the cat, she knew she only had one working eye, but she'd try her best. She sheathed her claws as the mysterious cat started talking about things such as jealousy, or greed. Tigerdawn stepped back. "I don't even know why I'm here!" She snarled. "So how would you expect me to tell you?"

Character Site

Old April 5th, 2019, 11:57 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:

Tigerdawn whipped around with a hiss. She ignored whatever the cat had just said. "Who are you?" She shook her head. " You know what, nevermind. How do I get out of here?" She prepared to attack the cat, she knew she only had one working eye, but she'd try her best. She sheathed her claws as the mysterious cat started talking about things such as jealousy, or greed. Tigerdawn stepped back. "I don't even know why I'm here!" She snarled. "So how would you expect me to tell you?"

"Oh, forgive me, dear, I suppose I made too many assumptions," her voice was sickly sweet and so was her scent; for, she smelled like rotting fruit. "My name is Stonefrost, in a way I am your spirit guide, but don't worry, you're not dead. You are here for a reason, and while I lack the power to see it, its there somewhere in you. I am here to help you realize your goals and help you achieve them." She sat on the ground and wrapped her tail around her paws, covering her fading pelt.
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:17 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:

"Oh, forgive me, dear, I suppose I made too many assumptions," her voice was sickly sweet and so was her scent; for, she smelled like rotting fruit. "My name is Stonefrost, in a way I am your spirit guide, but don't worry, you're not dead. You are here for a reason, and while I lack the power to see it, its there somewhere in you. I am here to help you realize your goals and help you achieve them." She sat on the ground and wrapped her tail around her paws, covering her fading pelt.
Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes, debating on if she should attack or not. After a few moments, she let out a sigh. She knew there was no way she could win, she'd probably end up getting herself killed. "Alright." She sighed. "How about you start by telling me where I am." The Thunderclan warrior looked at the molly. "Please, I won't attack or anything, I just want to know.."

Character Site

Old April 6th, 2019, 04:59 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:

Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes, debating on if she should attack or not. After a few moments, she let out a sigh. She knew there was no way she could win, she'd probably end up getting herself killed. "Alright." She sighed. "How about you start by telling me where I am." The Thunderclan warrior looked at the molly. "Please, I won't attack or anything, I just want to know.."

Stonefrost grinned, this will be fun, won't it? She suppressed her daydreams of manipulation to reply to the living cat in front of her. "You are in the dark forest, you need not be afraid, the only reasons why we would kill you are for deads you have not yet committed." Stonefrost's tail tip twitched for half a second, if we hurry this up I can get more apprentices under my watch, or rather, under my spell. Despite her mildly menacing thoughts she managed to keep a neutral face.
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:

Stonefrost grinned, this will be fun, won't it? She suppressed her daydreams of manipulation to reply to the living cat in front of her. "You are in the dark forest, you need not be afraid, the only reasons why we would kill you are for deads you have not yet committed." Stonefrost's tail tip twitched for half a second, if we hurry this up I can get more apprentices under my watch, or rather, under my spell. Despite her mildly menacing thoughts she managed to keep a neutral face.
Tigerdawn shivered. "Well... If I haven't don't anything wrong then why am I here?" She sat down in front of the fading cat. "Are you gonna help me become the warrior I used to be?" Tigerdawn drew her tail closer to her side.

Character Site

Old April 6th, 2019, 10:09 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:

Tigerdawn shivered. "Well... If I haven't don't anything wrong then why am I here?" She sat down in front of the fading cat. "Are you gonna help me become the warrior I used to be?" Tigerdawn drew her tail closer to her side.
"The warrior you used to be?" She questioned, "no, no, you can't become the warrior you used to be. You will make a warrior much better than that. You will become so much more than your old self. I guarantee it." She mewed pridefully. and I will be the warrior who made you better. her proud thoughts made her eyes shift above Tigerdawn's, Stonefrost was now staring her amber eyes in the air above the living warrior.
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:43 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:

"The warrior you used to be?" She questioned, "no, no, you can't become the warrior you used to be. You will make a warrior much better than that. You will become so much more than your old self. I guarantee it." She mewed pridefully. and I will be the warrior who made you better. her proud thoughts made her eyes shift above Tigerdawn's, Stonefrost was now staring her amber eyes in the air above the living warrior.
Tigerdawn felt a bit hurt at first, then she shook it off. "Well... If you'll help me become a better warrior, then..." She trailed off. She barely even knew the Dark Forest warrior, and yet she trusted her. If she means what she says then I don't see what could go wrong.. The clan would be glad to have a few stronger warriors. She rose to her paws. "Then I'll go with you."

Character Site

Old April 7th, 2019, 02:45 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:

Tigerdawn felt a bit hurt at first, then she shook it off. "Well... If you'll help me become a better warrior, then..." She trailed off. She barely even knew the Dark Forest warrior, and yet she trusted her. If she means what she says then I don't see what could go wrong.. The clan would be glad to have a few stronger warriors. She rose to her paws. "Then I'll go with you."

Of course you will, how could you resist me. Sly thoughts shifted in her mind, she stood up and started leading Tigerdawn away from where they were. "You are not the only one who I will train, we shall go and pick up your new- comrades" she mewed, not looking back.