Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:54 AM
an icy meeting [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:52 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:50 AM
Silence of the Lemmings [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 11:48 AM
Blizzardpaw Relationship...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 11:46 AM

Old February 4th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Lewolfers - Nightwolf ]

Lostspark blinked at Nightwolf at his request. Usually everyone made to hurry out as soon as she'd relieved them, unless she'd strictly told them to stay. That Nightwolf wanted to stay of his own volition made Lostspark slightly surprised. But no matter. She offered the warrior a shrug. "Feel free." Was all Lostspark said before turning away again.

[ @peach - Duskkit ]

Lostspark couldn't resist the little puff of air that escaped her, half amused and half bewildered. What did one do with an invading child? Nicked ear twitching, the medicine cat listened in silence to the kitten's words. "Mmm," She mused to herself, reaching out a paw blindlyto brush it over the supposed ball of snow and flower. "A bluet?" Lostspark asked.

[ @Bean - Lotuskit ]

Lostspark was usually not in the business of comforting others, what with her own violate emotions. But when Lotuskit started blubbering at her paws, the medicine cat sighed softly and attempted to wrap her arms around the kitten. "Shhh." She soothed gently, something angry stirring in her chest at the thought of another abandoned kitten. Like her.

"Listen to me, Lotuskit." Lostspark murmured softly. "You can be the nicest or meanest cat in the forest, the most wimpy or the most brave, but if someone says they do not care for you, it is not your fault, it is theirs. Their loss, for missing the wonder that each cat is, no matter how infuriating or how lovely." The Medicine Cat trailed off a moment, thinking of a few cats who she found infuriating, and yet cared for all the same.

"And me?" Lostspark softened her fierce words. "I may not have company with me at all times. My den may seem empty, I may seem alone, but I am not." She pressed a paw to her chest, over her heart. "Not here. I am not alone."

[ @Micanomancy - Birdkit ]

"Ah..." Lostspark cringed slightly as one of her paws shot out and landed in the sticky mess of honey oozing onto the den floor. "Thank you for the taste testing, darling. I think that's all I need... for now..." She trailed off, and then added a 'forever' in her head. Prying the honeycomb from her daughter's grip, Lostspark set it a bit further away from where it's usual spot was (and farther away from where Birdkit was), making note to move it back later.

Offering her daughter a small smile, Lostspark bent her head and attempted to groom the kit's now partly honey-soaked pelt. "How does your throat feel, hm?" She murmured between licks.

[ @Poprock - Moonkit ]

One kit after another. That was Lostspark's den intruders. Maybe she should be used to it by now. Probably. Very likely. At least this one, she could see. Eyeing Moonkit with both skepticism and apprehension as the rosetted kitten squirmed his way into her den, Lostspark held back a grimace. Skies... she wondered how many cats had seen her son scooting on his tummy across the clearing from the nursery to her den.

...One of these days she was going to dump her litter of thirteen in Dawnstar's den, call it grandma-grandkits bonding time, and then run off under the pretense of collecting herbs before her mother could stop her.

"Hello-" Lostspark attempted to start speaking, but was cut off by a particularly loud wail that had her motherly instincts set off in a panic. Amber eyes widening slightly, the lithe grey feline sat in place a moment, paws hovering uselessly around Moonkit, unsure what to do. Sleepykit had never been an unruly child, and these thirteen were seemingly borne straight from hell.

"I, well- Moonlove, darling, Mama is right here."
Setting off in a flurry of motion, Lostspark dipped her head, aiming to pick the kit up by the scruff and carry him over to her own nest to deposit him there. She settled beside the tom-kit, curling herself around him like an overgrown blanket. "Hey, look at me. See? Mama is here for you."

[ @finley.exe - Hickorysplinter |
-1 Marigold, -1.5 Cobweb ]

Lostspark side-eyed the warrior as he pushed his way into her den. For the record, he probably had no idea she was even looking at him - seeing him - assessing his wounds. To the Clan, she was still blind as a bat. Only a select few knew she'd regained her vision. "Come here." She grunted, turning to gather herbs. "You'll get it infected."

Once it'd made his way over, Lostspark spared no time applying the herb paste she'd chewed up, followed by cobwebs to make sure the poultice didn't just slip off. "You're good. It should heal. Don't lick it off, it does not taste like sparrows." The words were curt, but not out of rudeness - no, they were to the point.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old February 4th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

"Ah..." Lostspark cringed slightly as one of her paws shot out and landed in the sticky mess of honey oozing onto the den floor. "Thank you for the taste testing, darling. I think that's all I need... for now..." She trailed off, and then added a 'forever' in her head. Prying the honeycomb from her daughter's grip, Lostspark set it a bit further away from where it's usual spot was (and farther away from where Birdkit was), making note to move it back later.

Offering her daughter a small smile, Lostspark bent her head and attempted to groom the kit's now partly honey-soaked pelt. "How does your throat feel, hm?" She murmured between licks.

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 1 moon
[Blue-grey tabby with deep blue overcoat, white unders, paws, and amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

The little kit squirmed in her mother's grip as she was cleaned of the mess, but the gentle ministrations of her mother had her purring sleepily and relaxing in her hold. "Mmmm..." she babbled, baby speak for "better". Her throat was a little less sore now, and though her chest still felt tight, she could take deep breaths without choking on them. Birdkit seemed settled from her earlier energy, just enjoying the attention from her mother. Once she was clean she yawned a little bit, settling deeper into her mother's fluff.

[You can have Lost encourage her back to the nursery so we can wrap this up if you like! I love their relationship I would like to rp them again ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 6th, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:03 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

[ @Lewolfers - Nightwolf ]

Lostspark blinked at Nightwolf at his request. Usually everyone made to hurry out as soon as she'd relieved them, unless she'd strictly told them to stay. That Nightwolf wanted to stay of his own volition made Lostspark slightly surprised. But no matter. She offered the warrior a shrug. "Feel free." Was all Lostspark said before turning away again.

[ @peach - Duskkit ]

Lostspark couldn't resist the little puff of air that escaped her, half amused and half bewildered. What did one do with an invading child? Nicked ear twitching, the medicine cat listened in silence to the kitten's words. "Mmm," She mused to herself, reaching out a paw blindlyto brush it over the supposed ball of snow and flower. "A bluet?" Lostspark asked.

[ @Bean - Lotuskit ]

Lostspark was usually not in the business of comforting others, what with her own violate emotions. But when Lotuskit started blubbering at her paws, the medicine cat sighed softly and attempted to wrap her arms around the kitten. "Shhh." She soothed gently, something angry stirring in her chest at the thought of another abandoned kitten. Like her.

"Listen to me, Lotuskit." Lostspark murmured softly. "You can be the nicest or meanest cat in the forest, the most wimpy or the most brave, but if someone says they do not care for you, it is not your fault, it is theirs. Their loss, for missing the wonder that each cat is, no matter how infuriating or how lovely." The Medicine Cat trailed off a moment, thinking of a few cats who she found infuriating, and yet cared for all the same.

"And me?" Lostspark softened her fierce words. "I may not have company with me at all times. My den may seem empty, I may seem alone, but I am not." She pressed a paw to her chest, over her heart. "Not here. I am not alone."

[ @Poprock - Moonkit ]

One kit after another. That was Lostspark's den intruders. Maybe she should be used to it by now. Probably. Very likely. At least this one, she could see. Eyeing Moonkit with both skepticism and apprehension as the rosetted kitten squirmed his way into her den, Lostspark held back a grimace. Skies... she wondered how many cats had seen her son scooting on his tummy across the clearing from the nursery to her den.

...One of these days she was going to dump her litter of thirteen in Dawnstar's den, call it grandma-grandkits bonding time, and then run off under the pretense of collecting herbs before her mother could stop her.

"Hello-" Lostspark attempted to start speaking, but was cut off by a particularly loud wail that had her motherly instincts set off in a panic. Amber eyes widening slightly, the lithe grey feline sat in place a moment, paws hovering uselessly around Moonkit, unsure what to do. Sleepykit had never been an unruly child, and these thirteen were seemingly borne straight from hell.

"I, well- Moonlove, darling, Mama is right here."
Setting off in a flurry of motion, Lostspark dipped her head, aiming to pick the kit up by the scruff and carry him over to her own nest to deposit him there. She settled beside the tom-kit, curling herself around him like an overgrown blanket. "Hey, look at me. See? Mama is here for you."

[ @finley.exe - Hickorysplinter |
-1 Marigold, -1.5 Cobweb ]

Lostspark side-eyed the warrior as he pushed his way into her den. For the record, he probably had no idea she was even looking at him - seeing him - assessing his wounds. To the Clan, she was still blind as a bat. Only a select few knew she'd regained her vision. "Come here." She grunted, turning to gather herbs. "You'll get it infected."

Once it'd made his way over, Lostspark spared no time applying the herb paste she'd chewed up, followed by cobwebs to make sure the poultice didn't just slip off. "You're good. It should heal. Don't lick it off, it does not taste like sparrows." The words were curt, but not out of rudeness - no, they were to the point.

He nods and gets comfortable where he is, two days later he finds himself well enough to at least go rest in the warriors den. "Thank you," was all he said the moment he was able to walk across camp.

@Rose

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 5th, 2024, 07:40 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ hickorysplinter ᗢ

purrks ; mind reader [ perm. active ]
he/it . sc . 25 moons . tags ; @Rose @Fawnheart<3 (edited)

!! this cat deals with themes of parental abuse, hallucinations, and mental disorders. iwc. !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
' thank you.. lostspark. ' hickory hissed through the pain, closing his eyes and gritting its teeth when the hurt became too much. ' how could she- even- ' he cut itself off, blinking up at the medicine cat. ' .. nothing. ' its fur prickled.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers

my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; February 7th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 2 Moons || Purrks: Unknown

Yesssss, look at me. The world's littlest baby ever. Attention pleaaaase! Moonkit thought with a smug smile, happy to be picked up and plopped into a mama smelling nest. He liked it much better over here. The not familiar smells were drowned out by mama smells. The way it should be. His cold lil tummy and even colder wet nose felt instantly better now that he was getting the attention he wanted oh so badly.

"Mama." He purred. If a kitten's eyes could turn into hearts, two amber ones would be plastered to Moonkit's face. He burrowed into her gray fur like he was a mole. If the little baby could accomplish it, he would crawl allll the way inside. He just loved his Mama sooooo much!! She was so warm and nice and pretty and didn't scream like his siblings. He loooooooved his mama. Mama mama mamaamamamamamamamamamamama.... The kitten wiggled around some more, trying to get as close as possible to Lostspark as he could. A rogue paw could've caught her in the throat as he bopped around, but it didn't matter. He was on a mission. Mission get stuck to Mama so I never have to leave her ever.
@Rose
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 2 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawnheart<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Another mission for our intrepid hero. Birdkit's favorite cat in the entire world had recently taken an apprentice, whatever that means. But apparently said apprentice would be spending a lot of time in this den. Birdkit, now two moons old and able to quickly scramble from one place to other (very gracefully thank you very much), had skittered her way into the medicine cat's den, quickly looking for her muma and then searching for the apprentice. There! That weirdo cato looking lost and like he had no idea what he was doing! That must be him. Birdkit didn't bother being sneaky, instead making a beeline for Mossfreckle's paws and inspecting them with scrutinizing amber-grey eyes (that were each day becoming more and more like her mother's piercing amber gaze--before she lost her sight, that is). Hm. Nope! Still dangerous! Without ceremony, Birdkit unhinged her jaw and chomped hard on Mossfreckle's toes, her teeny teeth only prickling the skin instead of causing damage.

[For context Birdkit has been going around fighting cats' paws because she's afraid they'll step on her and her siblings]

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 6th, 2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:28 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @Micanomancy }
Mossfreckle had come into the medicine cat’s den to assess the place he would be spending most of his time now. Savouring the strong smell of the herbs as he inhaled he noticed an underlying scent, another cat had entered the den… Lostspark, he thought, no… half Lostspark… maybe. He came to the conclusion that it was maybe one of Lostspark’s newest litter. Thinking nothing of it he went on, this kit was not here to see him.

Oh how wrong he has been… so very wrong. “Eek,” he meowed as he felt tiny teeth sink into his paw. Mossfreckle bit his tounge and took a breath, it was hard to be mad at the little grey kit staring up at him, clearly proud of her defensive attack. He sat - cautiously curling his feathery tail over his paws to protect his toes from the bitey bitey maw of Birdkit the great warrior. “And who might my little attacker be,” Mossfreckle purred good naturedly. He was beaming, he could get used to these sweet little intrusions.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 6th, 2024 at 10:43 PM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:08 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @Micanomancy }
Mossfreckle had come into the medicine cat’s den to assess the place he would be spending most of his time now. Savouring the strong smell of the herbs as he inhaled he noticed an underlying scent, another cat had entered the den… Lostspark, he thought, no… half Lostspark… maybe. He came to the conclusion that it was maybe one of Lostspark’s newest litter. Thinking nothing of it he went on, this kit was not here to see him.

Oh how wrong he has been… so very wrong. “Eek,” he meowed as he felt tiny teeth sink into his paw. Mossfreckle bit his tounge and took a breath, it was hard to be mad at the little grey kit staring up at him, clearly proud of her defensive attack. He sat - cautiously curling his feathery tail over his paws to protect his toes from the bitey bitey maw of Birdkit the great warrior. “And who might my little attacker be,” Mossfreckle purred good naturedly. He was beaming, he could get used to these sweet little intrusions.
Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 2 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit gaped at Mossfreckle as he so easily warded off her attacks with that big stupid fluffy tail of his. She glared up at him, but her gaze held no vitriol (as Birdkit had not a single mean bone in her body) as she grumped. Sitting down in front of him, she resorted to her secondary attack.

"aAAAAAAAAA" she yelled, expecting her sonic blast to blow the new medicine cat apprentice right over like it did her siblings. "AH." She yelped again for good measure, staring smugly up at him. That'll show him!

Sure, Birdkit had words, like 'Muma', 'Papa', 'yes', 'no'... 'I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire'... and of course she knew her name. But she wasn't about to tell this villain that!! She snapped her teeths at Mossfreckle's tail a few times to show him that she indeed meant business.

---
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 7th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:22 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @Micanomancy ~ Birdkit }
With playful mock dramatics, Mossfreckle allowed himself to flop over as Birdkit sent her sonic blast in his direction - oh, the shear amount of power Birdkit had, the agony of it all, the agony of defeat. The kit nipped at his tail for good measure and he quickly flicked it out of her reach - the back in, then back out - each flick a playful boop on the little kits nose.

With a happy purr as large as thunder he meowed to the kit, “Come on tiny warrior, tell me your name… if you do I will join your army,” due to his age Mossfreckle still enjoyed the little games of kithood - not that he had really gotten to enjoy his own. He flopped onto his tummy and turned his thoughtful mossy gaze to the blue-grey, “Sound like a deal?”

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 7th, 2024, 03:07 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 2 moons
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby (ACTIVE)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawnheart<3 ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit regarded Mossfreckle with narrowed eyes, debating his tantalizing offer. Another recruit for the Ark Army... Well, maybe..--h-hey, that stupid tail was distracting her! Birdkit reared up on her hind legs and lunged for his tail, trapping it under her admittedly very lightweight body and glaring up at him again. She gave the tail a look as if to say "I'm watching you", then stood up and padded a little closer to get a better look at Mossfreckle. He was large (compared to her) and could be a good asset for the fight. Besides, since he was muma's apprentice, that basically meant he was her new kid, right? Howlingkit sure seemed to think so, with how much she hated both of them. Birdkit had at least 12 other siblings (she was not aware of any more) so what was another!

"Birdkit." She chirped, but... was that... was that Lostspark's voice? A little higher pitched, yes, but it had the same cadence and lilt that the medicine cat had. Birdkit stared at Mossfreckle, then spoke again. "Your....... name....?" she meowed slowly, in a perfect (albeit higher pitched, yes) imitation of Mossfreckle's voice. Welcome to the army, Mossfreckle.

---
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; February 7th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.