Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:12 AM
daisy . sunflower ....
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2016, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Timbergrowl padded up to singenight "Thanks again Singenight, I will do the best i possible can for windclan." he said then padded away to find a nest to sleep.

(ps sorry i wasn't on for the ceremony, i didn't get a message and the last time i checked the website was earlier then when u posted)
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:12 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
(It's cool lolz)

The fawn she-cat let out a slight sigh. "I'm just worried about the clans. What this fire will do to us all in the long run," she admitted. "I'm sure Singenight will get us through this," she said with a smile.
"I worry too.. Now that leaf-fall is here and leaf-bare is close by, I just hope we get enough prey.. Do you wonder why Singeflicker changed his name to night instead of star?" Redwhisper asked. He wasn't sure what it meant. He thought the Shadowclan leader and Riverclan leader had the same name but he wasn't sure. His paws were starting to get cold, it was colder then usual because of all the rain happening lately but Redwhispers thick coat kept him warm.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; December 5th, 2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Falconkit took a moss ball and she laid on her back. She threw the moss ball in the air then she cought it,and repeated.
Old December 5th, 2016, 01:41 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Falconkit took a moss ball and she laid on her back. She threw the moss ball in the air then she cought it,and repeated.
"Okay!" Woodpeckerkit walked over to Falconkit and laid down, a purr rising in her throat, she nodded, "Thank you!"
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"No prob." Gently hits moss ball in Woodpeckerkit's face.
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
Heatherpaw stopped behind Mumblenose, her paws soft on the grass. She looked at her mentor, paying attention to what he was saying. The tabby apprentice nodded her head in reply and padded to the edge of the training moor. She got ready to start, reviewing everything Mumblenose said. Ears folded back, eyes in slits, claws in, belly to the ground, what was the last one? Heatherpaw struggled to remember.
``Now, remember what I told you. Fold your ears back, narrow your eyes, run with your paw pads, let the grass stalks brush your belly, start your run with a powerful leap, stretch your forepaws out before you with each step, you know what you're doing.`` MumbleNose trotted to the center of the Training Moor, his tail dangling behind him. His ears were erect with interest. This test would prove to him how well his apprentice listened to him, as well as how well he was teaching. He couldn't ignore the excitement tickling his paws, and he shuffled them against the ground. ``Go!``
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Featherheart Ran over to Dovekit, or Dovepaw. "Clean your fur, you look like a mess!" The she-cat mewed. She began to lick Dovepaw's fur clean, until it looked flat. "What am I going to do now? Kinkkit and Flickerkit can't take care of themselves and I-" She closed her mouth. "Anyway, Sweetie I'm so proud of you!" She purred.
"Mom! I'm an apprentice now! You are officially banned from loving me!" He meowed in a fake serious voice. "I'm now in custody of Dovecloud." Dovekit started making obnoxious body sounds offering his Mom "When I become a warrior, I'll take care of the others. Kinkit must be so jealous!" He added smugly.
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Dovecloud lept out a purr as her kits fed, proudness flickered in her green orbs as she looked down at her kits "you're all so beautiful, your father isn't here yet, so...i guess i'll name you without him." She said as she looked over the small kittens "hmm...i'll name you, phantomkit." She purred as she licked the top of the white mollys head, she looked at the greyish white kit and purred "and as for you...morningkit,yeah that sounds nice." She purred as she nudged morningkit close to her littermates. The stripped queen turned her attention to her last kit and looked at the small molly for a few moments before smiling softly "i'll name you, humingkit." She purred and layed her head down on her paws, joy bubbled in her stomach as she heard her kits mewling "look at you all, you'll be strong warriors before you know it." She purred then looked at the nursery opening "but where in starclan is your father?" She questioned, twiching her wiskers as a flash of annoyance passed through her green orbs.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 5th, 2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"I worry too.. Now that leaf-fall is here and leaf-bare is close by, I just hope we get enough prey.. Do you wonder why Singeflicker changed his name to night instead of star?" Redwhisper asked. He wasn't sure what it meant. He thought the Shadowclan leader and Riverclan leader had the same name but he wasn't sure. His paws were starting to get cold, it was colder then usual because of all the rain happening lately but Redwhispers thick coat kept him warm.
The fawn she-cat glanced at her paws. "I don't know. I'm not sure Starclan approves, though... Then again, why would they let us be confronted by a fire if they didn't want some sort of change, right?" she asked, forgetting they were attempting to hunt.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Singenight padded into the clearing. He stretched his long limbs, erasing sleep from his stiff muscles. His fights and all had worn the young Savaannah to exhaustion, and had slept rather late that day. He awoke with the realization that he had taken on the responsibility of an apprentice, and now approached the den to begin the apprentices training. As he approached he inhaled deeply, smelling again the still burnt air that lingered form the wild fire. He knew that it was no longer a threat to him, but the air still held the memories and brought them swirling back to memory. "Ebonypaw?" He called rather tersely. This wasn't the top priority on his list, but knew he had to be loyal to his commitment in taking in Ebonyoaw as an apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 5th, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
Closed Thread