Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Murder she wrote /p
by poppy
Last post by poppy
Today 11:23 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by poppy
Today 11:16 AM
decoding the mind... [solo]
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 11:14 AM
berry and fading
Last post by squidz
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 02:03 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit looked up at their mother with a light smile. "I went out into camp and I found a small hole. It turned out to be a mouse nest, so me and a few friends caught one each and killed them." replied Tawnykit, picking up a mouse in their jaws to show how big the mouse was. It was so big that it dragged along the ground when they held it in their mouth. "I brought it for you to eat." added the kit.
"You sunk out of camp!?" Gorsebird roared, her expression becoming one of shock and anger, "Without my or any other queen permission?! How!?" She yelped, if she hadn't been stressed already Tawnykit's confession all but, gave her a heart attack.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"You sunk out of camp!?" Gorsebird roared, her expression becoming one of shock and anger, "Without my or any other queen permission?! How!?" She yelped, if she hadn't been stressed already Tawnykit's confession all but, gave her a heart attack.
Tawnykit shook their head. "Of course not! Why on earth would i leave camp. We found the inside the camp, not in the forest. If I went out of camp would I have told you?" meowed Tawnykit. 'How dare she accuse me of sneaking out of camp,' thought the kit in anger. Tawnykit moved to where her back was facing her mother.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit shook their head. "Of course not! Why on earth would i leave camp. We found the inside the camp, not in the forest. If I went out of camp would I have told you?" meowed Tawnykit. 'How dare she accuse me of sneaking out of camp,' thought the kit in anger. Tawnykit moved to where her back was facing her mother.
"Well, I heard you wrong!" Gorsebird chided, before adopting a much softer tone, "Tawnykit, Mommy is really tired right now because Daddy thought it was a good idea to get Mommy pregnant again and, Mommy was really stupid and went along with it!" She cooed, giving Tawnykit's forehead a soft lick, "So I might not be able to hear every single thing correctly but, please be nice about."

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:29 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Nimblewhisker paced across the clearing out of boredom, feeling too tired to hunt but not tired enough to sleep.
He eventually sat near the edge, deciding to scan over the clearing with quick eyes, trying to decide what to do as boredom clouded his mind. He shifted the earth underneath with his paw, letting out a sigh as he couldn't think of what to do.

@Nighty
A slender feline emerged from the warriors den. The young Tom with his white fur, speckled with brown, camoflagued nicely with the soft dappling from the bush near the den. Aspenburr emerged from the warriors den, his orange hues scanning the clearing as he came out. He laid his sights in the other warrior that was pacing around. A slight sigh and he was walking towards the other cat. A small smile was on his face as he approached. His tail was erect in the air, the tip twitching slightly from side to side. “Ah hello there. Nimbletwitch? At least I believe that is your name.” he said softly. The young warrior sat down near the other as he gazed over his pelt. The Tom seemed anxious to be doing something but Aspenburr figured he would side the conversation to the other. Besides, he didn’t need to talk a lot. The best way to make friends was to smile and listen.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
"Well, I heard you wrong!" Gorsebird chided, before adopting a much softer tone, "Tawnykit, Mommy is really tired right now because Daddy thought it was a good idea to get Mommy pregnant again and, Mommy was really stupid and went along with it!" She cooed, giving Tawnykit's forehead a soft lick, "So I might not be able to hear every single thing correctly but, please be nice about."
Tawnykit kept their back turned, pushing Gorsebird away, still a little angry. "He is not my father. Not in my mind he isn't. He don't want nothing to do with me." meowed Tawnykit with a sigh before getting up and walking over to the nursery exit, their tail hanging low to the ground. They stopped right at the exit, sitting down to stare at the cats walking by.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:57 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"HOW DARE YOU!" Gorsebird raged, her eyes exploding with anger, "Don't you think I know my Tawnykit and Sweetwhisker are imperfect! Because I do! And, I don't need your mangy rabbit-brain to point that fact out me!" She snarled, her fur beginning to bristle, "And I know it's my fault and that I horrible mate and mother and that I don't deserve you or any tom-cat for that matter and....I'm sorry I really am."

@Spiral Whirl
"HOW DARE ME? LOOK WHO TALKING, FOXDUNG!" He spat, his tail lashing angrily. "You know what? Keep your pitiful sorry for some other tom. " Stormglare hissed, as he stormed out of the den. He didn't need this. She could do walk home all herself. Always blaming the poor tom for her mistakes. Why, oh why did Starclan let him still love her? Sooner or later one would get the other to forgive each other. He headed back to the camp, his eyes carried a storm of rage. Stormglare pick up speed, needing to feel at least some other emotion than rage.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:58 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
A slender feline emerged from the warriors den. The young Tom with his white fur, speckled with brown, camoflagued nicely with the soft dappling from the bush near the den. Aspenburr emerged from the warriors den, his orange hues scanning the clearing as he came out. He laid his sights in the other warrior that was pacing around. A slight sigh and he was walking towards the other cat. A small smile was on his face as he approached. His tail was erect in the air, the tip twitching slightly from side to side. “Ah hello there. Nimbletwitch? At least I believe that is your name.” he said softly. The young warrior sat down near the other as he gazed over his pelt. The Tom seemed anxious to be doing something but Aspenburr figured he would side the conversation to the other. Besides, he didn’t need to talk a lot. The best way to make friends was to smile and listen.
Nimblewhisker nearly jumped out of his fur upon hearing the unfamiliar voice. His head quickly snapping to where he heard the noise. He was then pleasantly surprised to see... Birchthistle. Or at least that's what he thought the other tom-cat's name was. "Oh, uh hey there...umm my name's not actually Nimbletwitch it's Nimblewhisker." He clarified, not knowing if the tomcat had been seriously confused or just making fun of him.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"HOW DARE ME? LOOK WHO TALKING, FOXDUNG!" He spat, his tail lashing angrily. "You know what? Keep your pitiful sorry for some other tom. " Stormglare hissed, as he stormed out of the den. He didn't need this. She could do walk home all herself. Always blaming the poor tom for her mistakes. Why, oh why did Starclan let him still love her? Sooner or later one would get the other to forgive each other. He headed back to the camp, his eyes carried a storm of rage. Stormglare pick up speed, needing to feel at least some other emotion than rage.
"Stormglare, wait!" She yelped, quickly run out of the den scared to be left alone when she literally did not know the way back to camp, "I'm sorry! I so so sorry! I love you I-" Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence as due to her recklessness she tripped over a tree root causing her face to hardly collide with the frozen ground.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit kept their back turned, pushing Gorsebird away, still a little angry. "He is not my father. Not in my mind he isn't. He don't want nothing to do with me." meowed Tawnykit with a sigh before getting up and walking over to the nursery exit, their tail hanging low to the ground. They stopped right at the exit, sitting down to stare at the cats walking by.
"Well, he's better than having some mangy rogue as a father I'll tell you that right now!" She sneered, not knowing why the kitten had such a repulsion to her father, "Stormglare loves you sweetpea he just has a funny way of showing it sometimes." She chirped.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:21 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
"Stormglare, wait!" She yelped, quickly run out of the den scared to be left alone when she literally did not know the way back to camp, "I'm sorry! I so so sorry! I love you I-" Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence as due to her recklessness she tripped over a tree root causing her face to hardly collide with the frozen ground.
Hearing his name called made him stop in his tracks. With a half-heartedly snort he started to head to where he heard the voice. Now he wouldn't have done this but truth be told hearing the voice be cut off made him worry. Stormglare knew it was Gorsebird. However why was she cut off? He stopped when he saw her, glaring. "And I thought you were actually in danger." He said, his voice carrying no emotion..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread