Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:50 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by glitch
Today 07:45 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:42 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Rose
Today 07:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:15 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Kestrelfur looked at Pineear and closely followed him. Strangely, she quickly became tired.
He looked back at her and walked back too her side “You ok?” He said warmly

Last edited by gemini; September 12th, 2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:21 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
He looked back at her and walked back too her side “You ok?” He said warmly
"I need to check with the medicine cat, i haven't been feeling myself lately." He walked besides him. "You?"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:24 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
"I need to check with the medicine cat, i haven't been feeling myself lately." He walked besides him. "You?"
”I’ve been ok” he looked at her up and down “Are you sure you are?” He looked kindly at her
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:29 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
”I’ve been ok” he looked at her up and down “Are you sure you are?” He looked kindly at her
She placed her tail on his back. "Don't worry about me im fine!" He rubbed her head on his flank. "How about we catch a few hares?"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 12th, 2018, 08:30 AM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
She placed her tail on his back. "Don't worry about me im fine!" He rubbed her head on his flank. "How about we catch a few hares?"
”Good” he purred, and started for the camp entrance once again.
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:52 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
”Good” he purred, and started for the camp entrance once again.
Kestrelfur pricked her ears at a sound of shuffling in the trees. She slowly moved forwards, staying under the bushes, trying not to make a large sound. As she neared, she clumsily tripped over, and hissed. "Stupid mouse-brain." She usually caught lots of food on her patrols, but now she couldn't even catch a distracted hare. She sighed in defeat. "Shall we continue?""
Old September 12th, 2018, 11:40 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"No problem." He purred back. Ignoring his stomach he said coolly, "Sure." As if he were barely hungry.
Move to clearing?))
Ivypaw pawed a moss scrap off of Duskpaw's tail and then said "You can't fool me. I know your hungry." She Smiled and darted to the exit to the clearing.
Old September 13th, 2018, 01:20 AM

→ Smokepaw←

The blue tom's heart sunk.
He raised his chin, "Needlescar is a wonderful mentor. She is very clear in her instructions, and she's much nicer than half the other cats who make up the warriors den."
As if he had much room to talk, he barely knew many cats other than his family, Needlescar, and Hiddenpaw.
Smokepaw opened his mouth, searching for the right way to respond. He had not quite answered her question. Yes, Needlescar was a great mentor, perhaps for a standard cat, but having to change the entire way one trained and spoke to a new apprentice certainly had to be taking a toll on the dark she-cat. He felt guilty, most of the time, for making her first shot at mentoring such a difficult task.
After gaping and searching for what felt like an eternity, he finally closed his jaw and sighed.
"It's going as well as it can be."
His shoulders drooped, tail curling around his paws tightly.
He found himself missing his mother in that moment. He craved to drop his entire facade, if only for a moment. If only to share a quiet time with his sister. It had been a long moon.

[[ @~Northern_Lights~ hey im sorry it was a long week over here, I'm back now]]
Old September 13th, 2018, 04:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
"Ah- ..sorry..," her harden voice matching gaze softened and was apologetic. "I'm doing nothing really," as the calico spoke, she kicked the dried up moss ball against the nursery wall making it crumble completely. Blackkit's dark orbs slightly lightened up in content to finally chat with another kit like her. "My name is Blackkit, do you want to play? The other kits aren't so nice to me."
It's alright!" Nightingalekit suddenly felt a bit bad when she spoke. She didn't seem to have too many friends. Nightingalekit preferred pranking a different type of cat. Besides, what was the harm in making a few friends? "Sure!" She grinned. "What should we play?"
Old September 13th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

At her companions words, Strawberrythorn’s ears perked with interest, but her face was clouded with confusion. She didn’t get get how any cat didn’t like to be around others. She herself needed a lot of social interaction, other cats needed to know her. And she needed to know them. Strawberrythorn was quiet for a moment, her brilliant blue eyes taking in the molly in front of her. Hmmm... i feel like there’s more to her than she’s letting on. And I’m going to find out. Strawberrythorn had dubbed herself as a mastser of social interactions. She knew every social cue in the book, and she never felt any anxiety when talking to others. She was a forever queen after all. Honeythistle had made sure of that. But she’d once been a warrior too, so she was a warrior queen, the best of the best. “And would you mind telling me why that is?” She gently probed, smiling at the gray-furred feline. “It’s not everyday you meet someone who’s so.... antisocial? Is that what it is?”

Upon hearing the molly state her name, Strawberrythorn gave her a bright smile. “That is absolutely a gorgeous name. I love it!” She purred, flicking her tail slightly. Strawberrythorn hadn’t taken much bites out of her fresh-kill, instead more interested in talking to this molly, Oceanfur, who seemed so very different from her.
[I think it's a rule, every time we RP I forget to reply. X3 Sorry again.]

Oceanfur was silent giving a blank gaze for a moment. What exactly was going on? This all felt so confusing. Why was this queen going out of her way to make a conversation with her? No one did that, this has to be a dream or something. But everything felt really, looked real and the prey tastes real. Your not dreaming Ocean, don't be a lizard brain! She scolded herself silently. Upon hearing her questions she blinked, interested in a thing like her? Maybe it was the queen who was dreaming. Though those questions were harder to answer then you'd expect. I can't just tell her the reason, I've never told anyone. But somethings not letting me just leave or snap at her. This is miserable. Lowering her head the blue gray molly took a bite of her almost eaten lizard. This thing wouldn't give her an excuse for much longer, though it'd by her a little time now. Chewing slowly Oceanfur tried to determine what to say, it was so hard not to talk to the gentle and kind feline her how could she. If she did tell the ginger molly how would she know that she wouldn't go behind her back and use it against her. It was possibility, though highly unlikely. "I.." She opened her mouth to speak but cut herself off. "I can't say... " The molly finally added glancing away. Maybe it was just that she was antisocial or maybe it was her either why she couldn't being herself to talk.

As the queen explained how absolutely gorgeous her name was Oceanfur couldn't help but feel a bit flustered. She never really thought about her name it was just a thing others used to address her with but being complained on it was surprising and honestly a first. " Th-thank you. " She sputtered surprising herself.
Closed Thread