Yesterday 11:47 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:53 PM

Old June 8th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

(Now that she has been accepted as a member of Skyclan i would really like to rp her and her adopted parents)
@Fuzzyfeline
@Broken Madness

Diamondkit sat in her nest in her new home of Skyclan. Just a couple of days before she had been brought into Skyclan by Goursestar after she had found out that her parents have abandoned her. The tiny kitten by the name of Diamond had wondered far into Skyclan territory and so now here she is by her new name called Diamondkit. Diamondkit stood up, stretching her front legs, letting out a long tired yawn. The kit looked around the den in search for her adopted mother.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
(Now that she has been accepted as a member of Skyclan i would really like to rp her and her adopted parents)
@Fuzzyfeline
@Broken Madness

Diamondkit sat in her nest in her new home of Skyclan. Just a couple of days before she had been brought into Skyclan by Goursestar after she had found out that her parents have abandoned her. The tiny kitten by the name of Diamond had wondered far into Skyclan territory and so now here she is by her new name called Diamondkit. Diamondkit stood up, stretching her front legs, letting out a long tired yawn. The kit looked around the den in search for her adopted mother.
(Littlelion's finally a daddy. <3)

Littlelion had just gotten back from a hunting patrol with his brother and was taking a nice plump black bird to his mate, Flamebird and adopted daughter Diamondkit. He could clearly remember the conversation he'd had with Flamebird about leaving her when he went hunting but she'd been taking care of little Diamondkit. Pushing though the nursery entrance the main coo n tom scanned the nursery for his mate and kit. Spotting the white kitten the tabby trotted over. "Hello Diamondkit, are you hungry?" Littlelion asked dropping the pray at his feet careful not to sit it on any cat's tail or anything. Honesty the large tabby tom wasn't sure how to be a good father, he'd never had kits but he and Flamebird had always wanted some, that was why they decided to take in Diamond. He just hoped he'd make a good father for her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 8th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Flareon

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
@Ombre Party []MENTION=7774]Flares[/MENTION] @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark kept her tail curled around herself, at least keeping her tail on the opposite side of her stomach. She purred.
Crowkit looked over, hearing her mother's purr, and tried to copy her pose with her much smaller kitten tail. Crouching awkwardly and her tiny tail barely reaching around, she got bored and gave up, standing up instead with a smile and clumsily jumped at her Seafoam'Bark's tail with a squeak. "I'm gunna fight this big fox!"
Old June 8th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares View Post
Crowkit looked over, hearing her mother's purr, and tried to copy her pose with her much smaller kitten tail. Crouching awkwardly and her tiny tail barely reaching around, she got bored and gave up, standing up instead with a smile and clumsily jumped at her Seafoam'Bark's tail with a squeak. "I'm gunna fight this big fox!"
@Ombre Party @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark let out a laugh. She watched as she moved her tail to impersonate a fox moving around.
Old June 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

@Ombre Party @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark let out a laugh. She watched as she moved her tail to impersonate a fox moving around.
"Was I called?" Bluefox poked his head into the nursery. He grinned slightly as he entered, seeing the two playing around. "Hi Seafoam." Blue purred.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 8th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Was I called?" Bluefox poked his head into the nursery. He grinned slightly as he entered, seeing the two playing around. "Hi Seafoam." Blue purred.
@Aleka @Flares

Seafoam ' Bark kept purring, "Hello Blue ' Fox." She had turned her attention to her mate, and had stopped moving her tail.
Old June 8th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Flareon

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Quote:

@Aleka @Flares

Seafoam ' Bark kept purring, "Hello Blue ' Fox." She had turned her attention to her mate, and had stopped moving her tail.
The gray kit growled playfully, pouncing around her now still 'fox'. Grabbing it with both paws, she tried to bite it but was distracted by her father coming in and bit down on air. Crowkit squeaked in pain but shook herself and raised her head. "Bluefox!"
Old June 9th, 2018, 05:51 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares View Post
The gray kit growled playfully, pouncing around her now still 'fox'. Grabbing it with both paws, she tried to bite it but was distracted by her father coming in and bit down on air. Crowkit squeaked in pain but shook herself and raised her head. "Bluefox!"
@Ombre Party @Aleka

Seafoam ' Bark looked back at Crowkit, snickering. Then turned her attention back to her mate.
Old June 9th, 2018, 11:01 PM
bruh head

(aH sorry I'm late!)

Creekkit rolled his eyes at his sister. "You know that doesn't even look like a fox." The tom said crossly. Even from hearing tales of foxes, he was pretty aware it wouldn't look like his mother's tail. Seafoambark, why was Crowkit pretending your tail was a fox?" The silver tabby crept closer to the gray kit, before cuffing her lightly around the ears. "You're so smart Crowkit." He scoffed, flicking a ear.

@TiredSmolFox @Flares @Ombre Party
Old June 10th, 2018, 05:42 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(aH sorry I'm late!)

Creekkit rolled his eyes at his sister. "You know that doesn't even look like a fox." The tom said crossly. Even from hearing tales of foxes, he was pretty aware it wouldn't look like his mother's tail. Seafoambark, why was Crowkit pretending your tail was a fox?" The silver tabby crept closer to the gray kit, before cuffing her lightly around the ears. "You're so smart Crowkit." He scoffed, flicking a ear.

@TiredSmolFox @Flares @Ombre Party
@Flares @Ombre Party

Seafoam ' Bark flicked her ears, silently saying, "Creek ' kit, your sister was just playing. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides my tail would be better than meeting an actual fox."