by starry
Last post by Dark
Today 04:36 PM

Old October 9th, 2022, 07:14 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols & Joining

Nightpaw followed the two back, when they made it back she looked around for a second then looked down

@oleander
@Dirtfur
Old October 10th, 2022, 12:49 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katulaura View Post
Flintfang

Flintfang perked his ears as his name was called, and then inclined his head towards Koipool and Silverpaw. Good, if his sister was on a patrol, she was being placed under his watch. The thought in itself was awfully overprotective, but Flintfang couldn’t help his instincts. After their mother, Lilyheart’s, death, Flintfang had found himself constantly fretting over the state of his two remaining sisters.

The silver-furred, handsome tom’s claws flexed just at the thought of his baby sister being put in the way of harm, and worry etched itself onto his usually carefree features. He shook out his fur after a moment, blinking away the concern. Right, he should focus on the task at hand.

“Koipool. Silverpaw,” Flintfang called, sage gaze raking over the gathered cats. “If the two of you are ready, we should head out.”

[ @SplashyLumi - Koipool / @spooky sky - Silverpaw ]
Koipool nodded “Alright, then.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old October 10th, 2022, 07:37 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw had heard her name called just as she was waking up. She scrambled out of her nest and ran out to hear her brother saying her name. Sweet! Patrol with Big Brother!! She trotted over to Flintfang and Koipool with a huge smile. "I'm ready, Flinty!!" She mewed excitedly.

{ @Katulaura @Splashy Lumi }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 10th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
It seemed like Gingerfrost would be the one to sort out patrols while Pikestar was still coping with Slatewhisker's death. Walking out of the warriors' den, Reedwhisker began to listen to the shield call out names. It seemed she would be leading a patrol with an apprentice and the former ShadowClanner. Well... that was interesting, to say the least. I'll have to ask them both if they know the borders.

Marigoldleap was already waiting for her patrol mates, good. The dark brown warrior then walked over to the former ShadowClanner and dipped her head in greeting, "Nice to finally meet you. I'm Reedwhisker, your patrol leader. As Gingerfrost said, we'll be checking Smallpines today. Once Amberpaw comes, we'll head out. Any questions?"

There, that seemed direct enough. Not hostile or anything, but it's enough to get the point across. For this being her first time leading a patrol, she wasn't doing half bad. I don't know if Amberpaw has been on a patrol yet, so I'll have to ask... Waiting for the warrior's response, Reedwhisker sat down and laid her hazel eyes on the other cats who were called, searching the crowd for the apprentice who would be joining them on the patrol to Smallpines. She'd explain more about the patrol once she has all her patrol mates present.
@Sklee

Amberpaw ran over, having just arrived. "Hi! We're supposed to do a border patrol together, right? I'm not great with timing!" She was just happy to be doing anything at all at this point.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 10th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Reedwhisker let out a small yawn, a brisk walk around the territory would be good, so the dark brown she-cat was glad to be going on a patrol. Speaking of patrol, it seemed like Amberpaw decided to show up a little later than everyone else. Well... that was okay, she supposed. Better late than never.

"Alright, you two. Now that you've both come, I suppose it's time to get started. I assume neither of you has gone on a border patrol, so I'll explain. Fairly simple, actually. We walk to the border and check for rival Clan scents along it, in this case, ThunderClan. Amberpaw, in case you don't know what ThunderClan smells like, they smell like squirrels and oak trees. The stronger the scent, the more recent their side of the border has been marked. Should we run into any trouble, stay on RiverClan's side of the border."

Looking at Marigoldleap then Amberpaw, she continued, "Let's get going. Any questions can be answered when we arrive at Smallpines. I'll demonstrate how to mark a border."

//My next post will be at Smallpines after you two post!\\

@Sklee @Witchy Angelique
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; October 10th, 2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old October 10th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Reedwhisker let out a small yawn, a brisk walk around the territory would be good, so the dark brown she-cat was glad to be going on a patrol. Speaking of patrol, it seemed like Amberpaw decided to show up a little later than everyone else. Well... that was okay, she supposed. Better late than never.

"Alright, you two. Now that you've both come, I suppose it's time to get started. I assume neither of you has gone on a border patrol, so I'll explain. Fairly simple, actually. We walk to the border and check for rival Clan scents along it, in this case, ThunderClan. Amberpaw, in case you don't know what ThunderClan smells like, they smell like squirrels and oak trees. The stronger the scent, the more recent their side of the border has been marked. Should we run into any trouble, stay on RiverClan's side of the border."

Looking at Marigoldleap then Amberpaw, she continued, "Let's get going. Any questions can be answered when we arrive at Smallpines. I'll demonstrate how to mark a border."

//My next post will be at Smallpines after you two post!\\

@Sklee @Witchy Angelique

Amberpaw held herself back from huffing. "Bit quick to judge, huh? It has been a while though, so thank you." She was trying not to be tired of assumptions, but at this point it felt like she'd been an apprentice longer then some warriors had been alive. Still, she couldn't complain. Wasn't anyones fault. She did her best to not rush ahead of the others to Smallpines.
Old October 11th, 2022, 09:38 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

( @Estelle )
Killstone padded into camp and over to Gingerfrost to report. "Nothing unusual on me and Nightclaws hunting patrol, just some birds uh, being loud, and chasing eachother around." He told him. "We caught 2 pieces of prey each." he added
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 11th, 2022, 09:50 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Specklepaw |
| They/He |
| A sleek black cat with one white paw and a white speckled tail, a claw scar over their left eye; Yellow eyes |

~ Specklepaw quickly made their way back into the camp and looked around for the medicine cat. The apprentice padded over to her and placed the marigold down before looking back at Fawnpaw.

"We're ba- I mean I'm back. I don't know where Bluebellcrackle went. I thought she was right behind me when I left the camp and when I realized she wasn't I was already halfway to Cattail pond I just thought I could go and get the Marigold and come straight back."

Specklepaw explained to the medicine before him. ~

| @birdie |
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Marigoldleap
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Reedwhisker decided to tell them what a border patrol. Marigoldleap had been on one many times before in Shadowclan, so she wasn't new to it at all. She was just new at Riverclan border patrols, since she was still not acquainted with the borders. Well all except Shadowclan. "I've already been on one in Shadowclan, but I do appreciate it.", she meowed. She gave the molly a genuine smile. She could respect that she was just trying to help. Now Amberpaw could have been a little more polite.

"Now Amberpaw she was only trying to be nice. She's your clanmate and she's just trying to be a good one.", she meowed, keeping her voice calm and soft. She wasn't trying to sound rude. Not when she wanted them to like her. She touched her tail gently to the apprentices shoulder. Marigoldleap looked at Reedwhisker in a apologetic way.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@SpiritedWarrior; @Sklee
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Candace Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Angelique View Post
Marigoldleap
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Reedwhisker decided to tell them what a border patrol. Marigoldleap had been on one many times before in Shadowclan, so she wasn't new to it at all. She was just new at Riverclan border patrols, since she was still not acquainted with the borders. Well all except Shadowclan. "I've already been on one in Shadowclan, but I do appreciate it.", she meowed. She gave the molly a genuine smile. She could respect that she was just trying to help. Now Amberpaw could have been a little more polite.

"Now Amberpaw she was only trying to be nice. She's your clanmate and she's just trying to be a good one.", she meowed, keeping her voice calm and soft. She wasn't trying to sound rude. Not when she wanted them to like her. She touched her tail gently to the apprentices shoulder. Marigoldleap looked at Reedwhisker in a apologetic way.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@SpiritedWarrior; @Sklee
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Amberpaw let out a sigh. "You're right. I'm sorry." She didn't try to offer excuses. She had reasons, sure, but they didn't change that. When had she gotten so tired?

@SpiritedWarrior