Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:33 PM

Old August 16th, 2020, 04:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Lovely. Fishfin purred, stepping through the woods, sniffing the air. He didn’t smell any prey yet, so he mewed quietly I’m sorry, but I don’t really know your family. Could you help me on that? Hopefully that didn’t seem rude. @Zesty Mango
Frostbreeze flicked her tail,” Hmm...my mother left a while ago to become a kittypet instead of an elder. I never met my father.“ she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 16th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow padded through the territory heavily, paws dragging against the forest floor. This seemed like the right place... had he finally found his home again? He could see his family again! His daughter, his son, his mate- he could see them all soon. The brown tom picked up his pace, green eyes scanning around for anyone he recognized.
@Slushie

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 16th, 2020, 09:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sageflurry
@gs29513 @Zesty Mango

She had followed the bothersome molly outside the camp, she was instructed to babysit, therefor she was to babysit. But so far it was nothing but disgusting pick up lines and attempts to woo one another. It made fish seem tasty. With a sigh she followed along, but after a bit she didn't even try to conceal herself, walking about in the plain daylight. "If you don't want to be treated like a kit than maybe you should learn how to act your age." she interjected, pushing her way between the two, and up ahead.

The calliby was happy they at least seemed to be hunting while they dilly dallied. "Now how many times have you used that pick up line on other toms?" she asked, a hint of amusement dripping from her voice. It was more of a mock than anything else. Bi colored eyes turned to look at the pair. If this is who the poor fool fell in love with, than maybe Thunderclan needed a little more education than just learning how to hunt and fight. She hopped up on a boulder and sat herself down, tail flicking back and fourth.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; August 16th, 2020 at 09:07 PM.
Old August 17th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Darkness reached through the sea of unfamiliar trees, eating up any lingering trace of sunlight as Ember padded determinedly through the undergrowth. Stubbornness flashed in her amber eyes. She focused on the springy feel of the moss beneath her paws. She drank in the overwhelming scents all around her, fresh, inviting, terrifying.

She focused on everything except the traitorous thought that this adventure was a mistake. While it looked manageable from her window, the world was far bigger up close, and she was at a disadvantage in knowing its ways. So why did the she-cat continue? Despite a hungry belly and sore paws, Ember refused to give up on her lust for something beyond her twoleg life.

[...That, and she had too much pride. Admitting Ember was wrong about something was more difficult for her than being wrong in the first place. The ginger she-cat refused to return with empty stories.]

She hadn’t been in the forest before. Ember’s neighbor cat told tales of frightening creatures who lived inside, made strong by harsh conditions and the constant threat of danger. But who would believe that? Certainly not Ember, who watched the trees and their star-cut leaves from her twoleg's home since she was a kit, longing to run beneath their welcoming shade.

In the dark’s growing thickness, however, Ember's muscles coiled with tension. The forest beneath her paws was much different than the safe version in her head. No monsters, no monsters, no monsters, the she-cat told herself. There are no monsters. And then? Ember nearly jumped out of her fur when a twig snapped behind, loud as thunderclaps, followed by immediate silence. She felt a spike of fear.

I’m not afraid of you!” Ember called out, staring down the bush where the sound had come from, because her instinct was fight, not flight. Even through the fear, she'd be lying if she said the adrenaline in her blood didn't feel good.

~~~[ @Slushie ]~~~

Last edited by Ziera; August 17th, 2020 at 12:22 AM.
Old August 17th, 2020, 05:56 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckstar

[ @Mayflower ]

"Fernglow?" Buckstar shook his way out of a bush, a mouse dangling from his jaws. His eyes landed on the tom, widening in at first surprise and then relief. "It's good to see that you're safe, and not... you know, dead in a ditch somewhere." He winced. "Where've you been?"

----------

[ @Redtalon ]

Buckstar had been watching this she-cat pretty much since she'd crossed the border. He'd slipped from brush to bracken, following her as she went. She didn't seem to be a danger or a threat, but she did seem oddly curious about ThunderClan territory, and he wanted to know why.

His paw crushed an unseen stick and he froze, watching as the she-cat's head swung in his direction. His ears twitched in amusement, and then he emerged from behind the bush to grin a little sheepishly. "Boy, caught be a kittypet. This sure isn't my best day." A light-hearted chuckle left him. "What's your name, and how come you've been wandering around ThunderClan territory?"
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:12 AM
fae/she/they

It was a day! Maybe even a nice one. Who really knew? What was for certain, however, was the fact that Sweetdream was mostly just fuffing about rather than doing anything productive. That didn't mean she wasn't having fun though! Tail swishing back and forth, the molly got into a crouch. Just a bit of adjusting... and... leap! She quickly sprung up, landing on the ground with a successful hit of her target: a small leaf pile she had just put together. Rolling over onto her back, the now dazed feline stared up into the forestry covering the skies above. "Pretty..." A half-conscious meow sounded from Sweetdream as she fell into a more unaware state. Paws haphazardly raised in the air, she aimlessly pointed out various things to herself, wondering how much interesting little quirks she could find in the oh-so wonderful looking foliage!

(open!)
Old August 17th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
Buckstar

[ @Redtalon ]

Buckstar had been watching this she-cat pretty much since she'd crossed the border. He'd slipped from brush to bracken, following her as she went. She didn't seem to be a danger or a threat, but she did seem oddly curious about ThunderClan territory, and he wanted to know why.

His paw crushed an unseen stick and he froze, watching as the she-cat's head swung in his direction. His ears twitched in amusement, and then he emerged from behind the bush to grin a little sheepishly. "Boy, caught be a kittypet. This sure isn't my best day." A light-hearted chuckle left him. "What's your name, and how come you've been wandering around ThunderClan territory?"
Ember watched with bated breath as a tom-cat emerged from the brush, his fur a splash of brown and white, eyes the color of faded leaves. She almost unsheathed her claws. Why? Because it felt like the right thing to do… not that she knew how to use them.

What stopped her was the tom’s easy grin. He seemed… amused. Lighthearted, even. Ember felt a prickle of irritation like burrs in her pelt. He clearly didn’t see her as a threat, as a she-cat who could take care of herself. The tom was smiling. It irked Ember that she didn’t give off the fearsome impression she wished to. Unfortunately, the she-cat was too curious about the stranger to be overly angry with him about it. And the odd words he used… kittypet? ThunderClan?

I’m not a kittypet,” she informed him, deciding it was an insult and rebelling against it. Her tail flicked behind her to emphasize the point. “My name is Ember, and I don’t know what a ThunderClan is.”

The little calico she-cat tried to make herself look bigger than she was, not wanting the tom to think he intimidated her. “Do you mean…you’re one of the monsters I heard about that lives in the forest?” She couldn’t stop her voice from sounding terribly interested—maybe even a little excited at the prospect. He didn’t look that scary. “What’s your name
?"

[ @Slushie ]

Last edited by Ziera; August 18th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.
Old August 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Buckbranch, thank Starclan!" Fernglow sighed in relief at the sight of his fellow clanmate, covering the distance between them. "I left during rebuilding, meaning to gather supplies. I thought I knew my way back but..." he chuckles slightly, "apparently I thought wrong. How has everything been?"
@Slushie

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 18th, 2020, 02:40 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap giggles and hopped up onto the warriors back before hunkering down a bit. “You’re fur is soooo softtttt! How do you get it like that?” he mewed rubbing his face on a loose piece of fur.
"Ol' family secret! It I told ya I'd have to kill ya," He would wink, even if it was practically pointless as his fringe left odd coloured eyes in invisible With a loud eager purr rumbling from the depths of his throat, they were off! He trotted along until a suitable place to roll was found.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:26 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
"Ol' family secret! It I told ya I'd have to kill ya," He would wink, even if it was practically pointless as his fringe left odd coloured eyes in invisible With a loud eager purr rumbling from the depths of his throat, they were off! He trotted along until a suitable place to roll was found.
Ferretleap giggles, “I don’t think you’d actually kill me but I’m not taking any chances.” He said happily before looking around for a hill. “Hey what about that one?!” He exclaimed pointing to a large hill with a few flowers on it. “We might even come out smelling good!” He joked with a giggle.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.