Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:05 PM

Old August 19th, 2020, 12:28 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
A flustered grumble sounded from the large Tom as he sat his plot down in the green grass. "But, they're white! Like me, see?' He put his paw put, comparing the flower and his coat, even if they didnt match he wouldnt have known.
Ferretleap hopped off of SoftBear’s back and walked in front of him before sitting down. He looked down at Bear’s paw before looking up at him with sad eyes. “Softbear... the flowers are blue. What color am I?” He asked deciding to test his big fluffy friend.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 19th, 2020, 12:44 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap hopped off of SoftBear’s back and walked in front of him before sitting down. He looked down at Bear’s paw before looking up at him with sad eyes. “Softbear... the flowers are blue. What color am I?” He asked deciding to test his big fluffy friend.
Softbear subconsciously watched the smaller warriors lips, understanding him as twice as good now. He studied Ferret with a thoughtful sound. "Your grey, yeah?" Now he thought about it, everything was... some shade of grey.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 19th, 2020, 02:56 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Softbear subconsciously watched the smaller warriors lips, understanding him as twice as good now. He studied Ferret with a thoughtful sound. "Your grey, yeah?" Now he thought about it, everything was... some shade of grey.
Ferretleap shook his head. “No I’m not grey Softbear. I think you’re color blind.” He said with a small hiccup of a sob. He was gonna cry.

Old August 19th, 2020, 06:38 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The golden tom flicked his tail in bemusement. "Not really?" He had thought that Whiteclaw was just saying; nothing he'd gathered from the warrior's words had pointed to that thought, although the apprentice had to admit that he could be a bit slow at times. "I think ThunderClan has a reason for being called that," Lionpaw shared. "SkyClan would be a better clan to rename after trees." While the abyssinian hadn't been around when skycats had roamed the forest, he had heard tales of their skills and presence. They were quite well-known for ambushing from the leaves. The golden tom's ears twitched as they picked up a high-pitched noise and he glanced to see a golden pelt somewhere between the bushes, but chose to ignore it for the time being. "Should we get going now?" Lionpaw suggested, gesturing towards the forest. He was excited to test out his skills, not to talk about these odd subjects. While he spoke, he discreetly scented the surrounding area. There was definitely the smell of thundercat coming from over there. Yeah, whatever.

@Cobra @TheNyanCatMinecart
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; August 19th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old August 19th, 2020, 08:53 PM
fae/she/they

As if out of nowhere, the voice of another cat startled Sweetdream. She didn't waste a moment jumping up, still dazed and entranced, but now facing the familiar sight of Sugarsnow. A slight laugh escaped her as she raised a paw shakily. "Oh! Stalking you was not the plan... I think... unless you're a pile of leaves?" Her meow was lighthearted, though she did have to wonder... "Maybe I could pounce ya and find out?" Circling the feline with some intrigue, she was just about ready to test her little theory. But, of course, another cat had to come along. Rubbish. Her testing always got ruined. Taking a look over to the sudden noise however, a more whimsical expression took hold.

"Oh, is that dear Softbear?"

Her call was quick, but not as quick as her paws running to greet him. In nearly an instant, she had almost crashed into the fluffy ball of a cat. A warm smile shined in greeting as she listened closely. "Well I was about to see if Sugarsnow here was good for jumping... but... I forgot why actually. Oh well!" She laughed lightly, turning back to the aforementioned Sugarsnow. A softer smile fell on Sweetdream's face, "Aha, sorry if that had you worried! Of course you wouldn't be good for that... the little dancing leaves just have such a nice bounce no cat could give." One final laugh was let out as she turned off in a more general direction, staring off into the distance for a moment to think. It was sudden, but a thought actually came to her. That was rare! "Dearies! If we're all here... maybe we could do some extravagance? Oh, how fun it may be!"

@Romulus @wren
Old August 20th, 2020, 06:04 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap shook his head. “No I’m not grey Softbear. I think you’re color blind.” He said with a small hiccup of a sob. He was gonna cry.
Softbear had suspected. It wasn't shocking, just another issue to add to the growing list. He wondered briefly, how long until it all got too much--
No.
"Dont be crying on me, littlin'," Softbear exhaled, crouching down to become eye level with the small cat. "I'm still breathing! Kicking! I don't think being able to not see colours is gonna affect me that much," he snorted.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 20th, 2020, 08:38 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Softbear had suspected. It wasn't shocking, just another issue to add to the growing list. He wondered briefly, how long until it all got too much--
No.
"Dont be crying on me, littlin'," Softbear exhaled, crouching down to become eye level with the small cat. "I'm still breathing! Kicking! I don't think being able to not see colours is gonna affect me that much," he snorted.
Ferretleap tried to stop sobbing and ended up just hiccuping. “B..but it’s s..s..so sad.” he said through sobs. He went to reach forward and give Softbear a hug.

Old August 20th, 2020, 02:31 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

[ @bmkmb ]

~~Whiteclaw~~

"Um. Okay?" The dark gray warrior was kinda...hm. Nervous? Upset? Worried? This was really awkward. "I hear you have valuable warrior skills," Whiteclaw purred. "I'm sure you'll be taking your assessment soon." He pricked his ears, hearing a noise. "Did you hear...nevermind." Hearing Lionpaw mention SkyClan and how they jumped around, he nodded. "Yeah. They were in the trees, but...I think we should get started." Whiteclaw eyed the treetops, and finding a sturdy-looking oak, he bounded up it. Calling from the top, he meowed; "C'mon!"
being this young is art

Old August 20th, 2020, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Crazy

"Hey, Sparkpelt!" Yelled Pumpkinspice.

@Shadowpaw234
Old August 20th, 2020, 11:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @kieryn ]

----Buckbranch----

He shrugged his shoulders and set the mouse down so he could scrape some leaves over it to hide it until he could come back for it. "I've had a lot of practice," he replied. "It gets easier as you get older, because it's easier to tell where to shift your weight and how to maneuver."

Once again he parted his jaws to taste the air, then nodded toward a bush. "There's another one, over there. You want to give it a go, and then we'll call it a day?"

nodding she sat on her haunches slowl creeping forward...leaping she sunk her teeth into it killing it within a few seconds.