Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2019, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw read her lips while trying to dodge any cats that were fighting. "I know you wouldn't and I would never hurt you. Do you think tue dark forest is bad?", he meowed. He was starting to winder if he was doing the right the right thing.
"Yes, Yes I do think the dark forest is bad." She responded. She didn't want her brother to be in the dark forest at all. @GLaDOS

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 22nd, 2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
"What in StarClan's name do you think you're doing?!" Wishingpaw spat, "attacking your own Clanmates like some sort of coward?!" She added, her tone sharp and high with rage. She readied herself to pounce at the other apprentice, her sharp teeth bared as she pounced towards the she-cat with unsheathed claws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She snarled,” I’m protecting our clan from traitors like you.” She growled as she was knocked over by Wishingpaw and threw herself at the molly once more @Charmer
Shinefang woke from one nightmare into another. His ears shot up as he heard the snarls and yowls of battle happening right outside his den. grunting, he clambered to his paws and limped to the den entrance. Outside, a battle was raging, and the old tom's fur stood on end as he saw that among the fray were shadowy spectors of cats. He'd seen this before. He knew what this was.

All at once, he glanced a small pair of bodies locked in combat, one threw the other to the ground only for the smaller of the two to break free. Once she was standing, he recognized the kit at once. "Eveningkit!" the old tom shouted, rage burning in his throat as the words shot forth. His heart tore at the sight of her, his claws itching to find purchase in her fur while his paws begged to heal her wounds. She had betrayed her clan. He had seen it coming and had done nothing.

Old April 21st, 2019, 07:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang woke from one nightmare into another. His ears shot up as he heard the snarls and yowls of battle happening right outside his den. grunting, he clambered to his paws and limped to the den entrance. Outside, a battle was raging, and the old tom's fur stood on end as he saw that among the fray were shadowy spectors of cats. He'd seen this before. He knew what this was.

All at once, he glanced a small pair of bodies locked in combat, one threw the other to the ground only for the smaller of the two to break free. Once she was standing, he recognized the kit at once. "Eveningkit!" the old tom shouted, rage burning in his throat as the words shot forth. His heart tore at the sight of her, his claws itching to find purchase in her fur while his paws begged to heal her wounds. She had betrayed her clan. He had seen it coming and had done nothing.

Wishingpaw's ears pricked at the new voice and she turned with slit pupils, ready for another attacker. She quietly thanked StarClan that it was their medicine cat. The ginger tabby's good eye spotted the familiar figure of the tom. He was looking in their direction, so she automatically assumed the apprentice who attacked her was this Eveningkit, or Eveningpaw as she figured she was now. She hoped the tom would help her silently, though she didn't outright ask for it.

Her injuries still stung slightly, strands of ginger fur on her back stained with scarlet blood. Her front left paw couldn't take as much weight as the others from the way she'd landed on it, but she could still stand upright without too much difficulty. Wishingpaw's eyes, one brownish green and the other glazed over and sightless. She cursed her partial disability, which she had began to grow accustomed to before this. Perhaps if she had all her sight, she could've stopped the first attack.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 12:54 AM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Whoops forgot about that lmao)

Dawn'Paw Growled angrily at the she."Don't make me repeat myself again, Get out of my way!".At this point the other apprentice ran off in fear causing Dawn'Paw to sigh in irritation, hearing Snow'Paw she felt a sudden emotion erupt inside her, was it confusion? was it hesitation? Dawn'Paw wasn't exactly sure but she felt the stare of Snow'Paw drill into her along with her mother, Quick'Feather.

@Cave
@Rosemew
@EternalBlaze @Rosemew

Quickfeather finally looked her daughter in the eye, something she seldom did. "Leave here Dawnpaw, it's no place for you or your friends," she tried to sound flat but the distress came through in her almost cracking voice. What is up with me she thought, I never feel this way, I thought I hated her, what is this? The tan molly pushed the questions out of her mind with a 'this is a battlefield there's no time for this' attitude.

(gah, sorry if this seems bland, I tried but I couldn't get into her too much today...also didn't wanna keep yall waiting any longer)
Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:13 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

@EternalBlaze @Rosemew

Quickfeather finally looked her daughter in the eye, something she seldom did. "Leave here Dawnpaw, it's no place for you or your friends," she tried to sound flat but the distress came through in her almost cracking voice. What is up with me she thought, I never feel this way, I thought I hated her, what is this? The tan molly pushed the questions out of her mind with a 'this is a battlefield there's no time for this' attitude.

(gah, sorry if this seems bland, I tried but I couldn't get into her too much today...also didn't wanna keep yall waiting any longer)

Dawn'Paw eyes widen slightly at the tone of her voice before she scoffed in disbelief."Oh, Ho~ Since when did you care about my well being? If you haven't realised but that so-called 'friend of mine' has run off and Snow'Paw is on the DarkForest side as for me well...you could say im an ally of his...So last time I ask nicely, Get out-Of My Way". She growled as she unleashed her claws, a certain feeling was growing inside her, Dawn'Paw felt conflicted and confused.

@EternalBlaze @Rosemew
(All good cave tyt)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Yes, Yes I do think the dark forest is bad." She responded. She didn't want her brother to be in the dark forest at all. @GLaDOS
Thunderpaw watched her mouth as she spoke. "I'm sorry. I don't know where my loyalty's lie anymore.", he meowed, closing his eyes. He had a choice and needed to make it up quickly. "I think I'm going to listen to you.", he whispered, opening his eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 22nd, 2019, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw watched her mouth as she spoke. "I'm sorry. I don't know where my loyalty's lie anymore.", he meowed, closing his eyes. He had a choice and needed to make it up quickly. "I think I'm going to listen to you.", he whispered, opening his eyes.
"You should." She mouthed. She walked up closer to her brother and just looked at him.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw eyes widen slightly at the tone of her voice before she scoffed in disbelief."Oh, Ho~ Since when did you care about my well being? If you haven't realised but that so-called 'friend of mine' has run off and Snow'Paw is on the DarkForest side as for me well...you could say im an ally of his...So last time I ask nicely, Get out-Of My Way". She growled as she unleashed her claws, a certain feeling was growing inside her, Dawn'Paw felt conflicted and confused.

@EternalBlaze @Rosemew
(All good cave tyt)
(( Ok, I'm coming in now ig lmao, sorry I took so long ))
@Cave @EternalBlaze
___

Timberpaw backed up from the Queen's body, fur standing on end. It was almost, like he was a brown bush the way he looked, fur standing up, tail lashed. He felt panic spread through him, a small flame which built into a wild fire. He'd killed someone..and a queen of all things! She had kits..his ears folded back, letting out a choked, dry sob. He shook his head roughly, rough enough to make his head hurt. The somali mix looked around for Snowpaw or Dawnpaw, either one. His gaze found it's way to the familiar blonde molly, who was with Snowpaw, and the molly who he'd recognized as quickfeather. He noticed they had no blood on his pelt or claws like he did, they hadn't killed or fought anyone. Realizing this, he felt terror settle in. How would they react to the crimson liquid, now brownish in his light dusty pelt? They would be disgusted for sure, and hate him. He gulped, his legs feeling wobbly. Timberpaw slowly made his way over, eyes wide like saucers as he ducked under fighting cats. Still, he couldn't shake it from his head.
You killed a queen, you're never going to starclan now. You'll suffer in the dark forest, and everyone will be disgusted by you.
He shuddered as he felt his inner self speak, gulping once more as he reached the others. Timber stayed a few mouselengths away, dipping his head ever so slightly in greeting to the others.
But he hissed slightly as he shifted, the long claw marks on his side burning like fire. "Hey guys." he rasped, trying his best to not sound in pain, and more cheery like usual. Though he couldn't help but feel out of place as he saw Dawnpaw and her mother having a mini argument. So he decided to be quiet the rest of the time, ears pricked as he could mostly only hear the two mollies talk. He took this time to think,

Dawn will hate you even more than she does already! At least she didn't kill someone like you, she didn't kill someone with kits to take care of!

The voice spat in his head, causing the young tom to hang his head low. His gaze set on the grassy ground, which in some spots had the disgusting red liquid he wasn't a fan of right now.
This was all terrible. He should've said no to Lizardstripe, then he wouldn't be in this situation. He was supposed to help his clan! Not hurt it! But he did anyway, all because he was too trusting. Too stupid.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 22nd, 2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:17 PM
My brain is a circus

@EternalBlaze @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather felt strange, the sharp pains of guilt were brambles to her heart. They shook with every breath and tore her throat, and with it, her voice, as words barely scraped out from between her lips. "Dawn-" she broke off, forgetting how to speak. Shakily she drew a breath and looked Dawnpaw, her own daughter, into the eye, as she prepared for the aftermath on what she was about to say. "I-" love- you she wasn't able to finish, as she just witnessed an apprentice kill a queen.

Quickfeather stood in shock, her eyes now on the brown apprentice that seemed distressed. Much like her emotions toward Dawnpaw she didn't know how to feel anymore. She may have been good at masking emotions in the past but now, now her world was turning. She almost wanted to console the apprentice, but she also wanted to scold or maybe even exile or kill the apprentice for what he did. Her tail dropped, and she stood there, shocked.

Last edited by Cave; April 22nd, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 10:52 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@EternalBlaze @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather felt strange, the sharp pains of guilt were brambles to her heart. They shook with every breath and tore her throat, and with it, her voice, as words barely scraped out from between her lips. "Dawn-" she broke off, forgetting how to speak. Shakily she drew a breath and looked Dawnpaw, her own daughter, into the eye, as she prepared for the aftermath on what she was about to say. "I-" love- you she wasn't able to finish, as she just witnessed an apprentice kill a queen.

Quickfeather stood in shock, her eyes now on the brown apprentice that seemed distressed. Much like her emotions toward Dawnpaw she didn't know how to feel anymore. She may have been good at masking emotions in the past but now, now her world was turning. She almost wanted to console the apprentice, but she also wanted to scold or maybe even exile or kill the apprentice for what he did. Her tail dropped, and she stood there, shocked.
The cream molly's blue eyes glinted with multiple emotions rampaging inside her, Seeing Quick'Feather stumble over her words and show her emotions caused Dawn'Paw to feel angry.'Is she trying to play the victim in this?! I've had enough of this!'. She thought this, not realising what had just happened."What?! I already told you, get out of m-". Turning her head she froze in her tracks losing her words, who she saw shocked her completely as well as somewhat scared her."W-What happened to you...". Her voice shook slightly, this was the first time she experienced such a feeling, she went to go over to Timber'Paw with a concerned look But her thoughts stopped her.

'Great Starclan, why? Why did you have to take Dusk'Kit yet leave me here? Timber'Paw, Snow'Paw...T-They have been through so much and yet im causing more trouble for them! No, I-It's Quick'Feather and Dark'Fang's fault! I-If they hadn't done this then I would have been able to help everyone, I wouldn't be so weak...!'.

For the first time in ages, she felt the urge to cry but she held it in as she returned to her normal self, she turned and looked at Quick'Feather, who looked shocked.

"...Im not the weak pathetic kit I used to be, Happy and sweet little dawn is gone, dead, if you think your sappy excuses is going to bring her back it won't! Because that little she would rather die then get put through that torture again!".She snapped as all her emotions started leaking out, She glared angrily at Quick'Feather.

@Rosemew @EternalBlaze

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 22nd, 2019 at 10:56 PM.
Closed Thread