Today 07:58 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 07:55 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Sam backed away, blinking slightly. "Okay, lets just talk this out, see, they--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!" Lissie and Nigel yelled.
Sam flinched and snapped his mouth shut.
Kion glared coldly at all of them, not speaking, not moving. He looked over at Lissie, eyes narrowing.
Lissie backed away before heading back over to Nigel, glaring the whole way.
Kion bumped his shoulder lightly against Tsuki's, nodding toward Nigel, before heading around him and over to Sade. "You okay, sis?"
Nigel growled, looking furious. His gaze shifted from Kion to Tsuki and back again, wondering which one to go for first.

##

"Oh goodness!" Kila managed to catch Zircon before she hit the ground. "Are you okay?"

(Let him go for Tsuki. See what happens to him XDD)
"I'm fine," Sade quickly grabbed Kion's arm and backed away. She was rubbing her shoulder.
"Did they hurt you?" Tsuki asked, his eyes only leavig Nigel for a moment to look down at her.
"Mm-mm," Sade shook her head.
"We should have known it was these three," Fuli and Beshte had caught up quickly, both glaring at Nigel and Lissie. "Didn't know you had a hobby for torturing kids, Lissie." She spat the girl's name out like a joke.

##
"She used up all of her energy!" The white haired girl rushed over and knelt down beside her friend.
"Energy?" Uzuri echoed.
"We...haven't ate in a while," The girl admitted, "We had to find help...there was no time for a lunch break."

Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"It's alright, Squirrel," Kion murmured, using his little nickname for her as he pulled her back a little. "Go inside and go to class, okay? We'll take care of this." He narrowed his eyes toward Nigel and Lissie.
"Fuli," Lissie sneered right back, pacing forward slightly. "It's none of your business what I do."
Nigel finally made a decision and went for Tsuki.
"See I told you not to mess with her, she's just a kid," Sam exclaimed. "Can't we just g--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!!" Nigel and Lissie roared.
Sam backed away, once more snapping his mouth shut and looking down at the ground.
"You guys are rude!" Bunga exclaimed from beside Lissie, making the girl jump. "And you are just a priss! Thank you for reminding me of why I don't like girls."
"Hey!" Lissie spun around and lifted her hands as if to punch him, but Bunga held his hands up.
"You can't hit a gay person, it's a hate crime!" Bunga warned, and Lissie paused, blinking at him in both surprise and confusion.
Ono chuckled from beside his twin. "Nice one."
(I heard this line on a TV and now I say it whenever my siblings threaten me it's awesome XDD)

##

"Oh, poor thing," Kila frowned. "We have some food inside. Wanna come in and get something to eat? My parents wouldn't mind, I'm sure."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
It's only a hate crime if it's out of true hate )
(Wanna roleplay Scar and Zira?)

Atazi whistled as she undid her apron and handed the keys to the next shift, stepping out into the sunshine with a smile. She turned her head briefly to glance over at Chaka and Ruby before crossing the street to head towards the school. However, the minute she stepped on the campus she could hear the sounds of a fight- and it sounded like Bunga was in on it. She turned on her heel to walk in the general direction of the fight, adjusting the sleeve on her pink cashmere sweater. "Oh Shenzi~" She called over her shoulder. "Be a dear and fill me in on the fight."
Shenzi grunted, crossing her arms. "Nigel and Lissie were picking on some kid." She uttered, glaring at Banzai and Ed who were smiling like fools.
"I see." Atazi hummed, filling in the blanks as she stopped on the outskirts of the fight, watching carefully. Her eyes focused on Kion and she arched an eyebrow. "He's cute." She pointed at him vaguely before folding her arms and studying the fight with an intrigued expression.
"You think everyone is cute." Shenzi scoffed, shaking her head.
"Indeed I do." Atazi chuckled.
"Say, where's Ruby? You'd think she'd be watching something like this."
"Nah, too busy snogging Chaka."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, Valentine stepped in and did his job."
"Good for her."
"Yeah."
There was silence for a moment.
"We really need to figure out our love lives."
"Totally."
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Wanna roleplay Scar and Zira?)

Atazi whistled as she undid her apron and handed the keys to the next shift, stepping out into the sunshine with a smile. She turned her head briefly to glance over at Chaka and Ruby before crossing the street to head towards the school. However, the minute she stepped on the campus she could hear the sounds of a fight- and it sounded like Bunga was in on it. She turned on her heel to walk in the general direction of the fight, adjusting the sleeve on her pink cashmere sweater. "Oh Shenzi~" She called over her shoulder. "Be a dear and fill me in on the fight."
Shenzi grunted, crossing her arms. "Nigel and Lissie were picking on some kid." She uttered, glaring at Banzai and Ed who were smiling like fools.
"I see." Atazi hummed, filling in the blanks as she stopped on the outskirts of the fight, watching carefully. Her eyes focused on Kion and she arched an eyebrow. "He's cute." She pointed at him vaguely before folding her arms and studying the fight with an intrigued expression.
"You think everyone is cute." Shenzi scoffed, shaking her head.
"Indeed I do." Atazi chuckled.
"Say, where's Ruby? You'd think she'd be watching something like this."
"Nah, too busy snogging Chaka."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, Valentine stepped in and did his job."
"Good for her."
"Yeah."
There was silence for a moment.
"We really need to figure out our love lives."
"Totally."
Of course i do
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"It's alright, Squirrel," Kion murmured, using his little nickname for her as he pulled her back a little. "Go inside and go to class, okay? We'll take care of this." He narrowed his eyes toward Nigel and Lissie.
"Fuli," Lissie sneered right back, pacing forward slightly. "It's none of your business what I do."
Nigel finally made a decision and went for Tsuki.
"See I told you not to mess with her, she's just a kid," Sam exclaimed. "Can't we just g--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!!" Nigel and Lissie roared.
Sam backed away, once more snapping his mouth shut and looking down at the ground.
"You guys are rude!" Bunga exclaimed from beside Lissie, making the girl jump. "And you are just a priss! Thank you for reminding me of why I don't like girls."
"Hey!" Lissie spun around and lifted her hands as if to punch him, but Bunga held his hands up.
"You can't hit a gay person, it's a hate crime!" Bunga warned, and Lissie paused, blinking at him in both surprise and confusion.
Ono chuckled from beside his twin. "Nice one."
(I heard this line on a TV and now I say it whenever my siblings threaten me it's awesome XDD)

##

"Oh, poor thing," Kila frowned. "We have some food inside. Wanna come in and get something to eat? My parents wouldn't mind, I'm sure."
"She can try and hit me," Fuli smirked, cracking her neck "I've got a score to settle, anyway."
"Hmm," Tsuki watched Nigel carefully and clicked his tongue "Looks like somebody wants to get hurt."
"But..." Sade's eyes flicked from one side to the other.
##
"And you can explain exactly how you did that," Uzuri added. She was concerned about the girl, but she was also a scientist. In training. This was a discovery that could not go without questions.
"Okay," The girl nodded. It seemed best not to argue.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Lissie growled, then turned around and promptly punched Fuli in the face.
"Hey!" Ono launched forward.
"Whoa there bro," Bunga held him back. "Fuli's got this,"

"Shut up," Nigel growled, grabbing Tsuki by the front of his shirt and slamming him back into a wall.

Kion's gaze flickered toward the two for a moment, then he looked back at Sade for a moment. "Hey," He knelt down beside her, rubbing her shoulder gently. He wasn't going to make her go inside if she didn't want to, but he also didn't really want her out here in the middle of this fight. "It's alright."

##

"Alright," Kila picked Zircon up, looking down at the other girl. "What are your names?"

Forever...

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM

Fuli staggered back, holding onto her nose. She let go and stared at the blood on her hands, sniffling. "Oh, it's on now." She then threw out her hand and grabbed Lissie's hair "This is gonna hurt." Before she could comprehend, Fuli smashed her fist into Lissie's nose.

"Rather not, actually!" Tsuki grabbed Nigel's shoulders and knocked the boy's head against his.

"But..." Sade looked behind Kion, watching Tsuki and Nigel

##

"Moyo," The girl pointed to herself, then her friend "That's Zircon."
"I'm Uzuri," Uzuri smiled and took the girl's hand "This is Kila. Where did you come from?"
"It's a looooong story!" Moyo may have exaggerated a little bit. But it really was quite a story.

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Lissie shrieked when she both heard and felt her nose crack, staggering back. She took a deep breath, putting a hand to her nose and pulling it back. She frowned at the blood. "Oh, look what you've done! Now I'm bleeding!" She fumed.

Nigel staggered back at once, mostly surprised as he held his head. "Ah- Dammit!"

Kion followed her gaze and smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. Tsuki can handle himself."

##

"We've got time," Kila smiled, carrying Zircon inside.

Forever...

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Of course i do
Could you start ;-;
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Could you start ;-;
(It's nothing too long. I got out of practice and just woke up from a nap)

Scar sat on his couch with his hand on his chin. It had been almost two months since hee was released from prison and he wasn't surprised with all the bad looks he got. His thoughts were shifted on all the wrong things today though. He stood up and walked over to his wife. "I don't know why, but I have too much on my mind."