Today 09:26 AM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:17 AM

Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:43 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Nova snuck silently through the territory. The smell of smoke filled her nose. what is that from she thought. Then she dissapeared into the RiverClan territory.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 22nd, 2016 at 07:44 AM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 12:04 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{Open post}
Pastelle padded into the DS's territory, letting the brambles and thickets nip at her slightly short fur. The tortoiseshell honestly didn't care about her pelt anyways; appearance didn't matter. It was one's character and abilities that did, and this was why the hunter was going to stalk some prey.
She was doing it all alone because that was how she preferred it. Privacy and peace, among the feral cats. Although the molly did enjoy listening to Renn's discussions and ceremonies from time to time, being secluded from the crowd relaxed her more.
The forest was filled with trees; some that shed their leaves and some that didn't. Pastelle tried her hardest to avoid the crisp, eye-catching deciduous leaves, so that her prey wasn't startled away. For a moment she just stood, waiting, wondering, with her mind lost in thought.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 27th, 2016, 02:55 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open post}
Pastelle padded into the DS's territory, letting the brambles and thickets nip at her slightly short fur. The tortoiseshell honestly didn't care about her pelt anyways; appearance didn't matter. It was one's character and abilities that did, and this was why the hunter was going to stalk some prey.
She was doing it all alone because that was how she preferred it. Privacy and peace, among the feral cats. Although the molly did enjoy listening to Renn's discussions and ceremonies from time to time, being secluded from the crowd relaxed her more.
The forest was filled with trees; some that shed their leaves and some that didn't. Pastelle tried her hardest to avoid the crisp, eye-catching deciduous leaves, so that her prey wasn't startled away. For a moment she just stood, waiting, wondering, with her mind lost in thought.
Slash sniffed the air. Was that another cat? He crouched low to the ground and creeped closer until he could see a she-cat sitting among the trees.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Slash sniffed the air. Was that another cat? He crouched low to the ground and creeped closer until he could see a she-cat sitting among the trees.
Pastelle's gaze was taken away from the scenery when she noticed the sharp scent of another cat nearby. Not caring about rustling leaves anymore, the molly turned around and scanned her surroundings. The cat couldn't be too far away; she could smell it and hear it.
The tortiseshell looked off in the corner of her eye, and noticed a tom crouching along the ground. What are you doing, hunting prey too? She thought, wondering if she'd been unlucky enough to bump into another hunting feline in the vast territory. Or he's just stalking me. She wanted to laugh at the idea; it was simply ridiculous.

Old November 27th, 2016, 04:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Pastelle's gaze was taken away from the scenery when she noticed the sharp scent of another cat nearby. Not caring about rustling leaves anymore, the molly turned around and scanned her surroundings. The cat couldn't be too far away; she could smell it and hear it.
The tortiseshell looked off in the corner of her eye, and noticed a tom crouching along the ground. What are you doing, hunting prey too? She thought, wondering if she'd been unlucky enough to bump into another hunting feline in the vast territory. Or he's just stalking me. She wanted to laugh at the idea; it was simply ridiculous.
Slash narrowed his eyes as he saw the she cat looking at him. Maybe she isnt as stupid as she seems, he thought. He leaped at her but fell short as a pain stabbed through his shoulder. He glanced down to see that his wound had reopened and was pooling blood.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Shadow walked around, she found a few odd shaped leafs and piled them up. The she-cat looked at some cobwebs, wadding them up in her paw. She put those with the leafs. Hopefully Slash would be careful so she wouldn't use up all of hers.
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:59 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

The leaves rustled and RiverClan scent filled the air. A small green/blue and black she-cat, an apprentice most likely, stepped out and started walking around the territory and laid down comfortably on the grass and drifted into sleep, though she didn't know she might be spotted.
Old November 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow walked around, she found a few odd shaped leafs and piled them up. The she-cat looked at some cobwebs, wadding them up in her paw. She put those with the leafs. Hopefully Slash would be careful so she wouldn't use up all of hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Slash narrowed his eyes as he saw the she cat looking at him. Maybe she isnt as stupid as she seems, he thought. He leaped at her but fell short as a pain stabbed through his shoulder. He glanced down to see that his wound had reopened and was pooling blood.
{Is Slash from the DS or is he a loner?}
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:34 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
{Is Slash from the DS or is he a loner?}
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.
(Sorry for quoting this I kinda just wanna jump if that's okay?)
Lakekit awoke and stretched out when she smelled and saw some strange cats. Even though she hadn't become an apprentice yet, she was 9 1/2 moons, she got in major trouble and was held off, she killed her brother. Her claws unsheathed as she slowly moved mouse lengths closer.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:52 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

(Slash is in the DS)
Shadow looked over at the two cats, her ears perked foreword. She continued to collect cobwebs. Soon she walked over hiding her self in the grass.