Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2023, 10:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The more you sweat in peace [Battle Training Event]

| Sprucepaw |

Hearing the booming voice of the furriest mountain south of the city, Fudge lifted his head, ceasing his bouncing from side to side. His sides heaving only slightly from the nonstop leaping - not something the kit was necessarily used to, preferring to spend his time sleeping - he listened once more to the abundance of words being spoken. He truly wished there was a better way of relaying all of this information. Speaking was not his favorite pastime in the world, and listening was closing in on it. Still, even with his distaste in all things socializing, the young apprentice couldn't help but puff out his chest. See? The Boulder had noticed his skill. And he supposed everyone else's too. Details details.

Evidently now that the little cats - it wasn't his fault he was still young, hmph - were done attacking the big cats, it was the big cat's turn to dish out the damage now. The first attack was one Fudge was thoroughly familiar with. He'd been in the receiving end of it whenever a bigger city rogue wanted to remove him from whatever scraps he'd managed to find that day, tossing him like week old garbage and taking his meager meal for themselves. The memory was almost enough to draw a snarl from the deadpanned tom. The young Birman mix couldn't help but wonder if The Boulder himself had been a city dweller at some point, but he quickly removed the idea from mind. He'd never seen a cat so huge anywhere close to the housefolk before.

The second move, however, was much more interesting to him. It involved climbing, the only thing he had any freedom to do here that had been forbidden at the old housefolks' nest. And he could use it to turn the tides in a battle? Definitely much more his speed. But then again, landing on an enemy would probably not do as much damage as if the big cat in his team were to land on him. Giving the warrior a side eye, he snorted. Yeah, that would certainly hurt him more than her.

Hesitation clouding his vision for a moment, Fudge padded forward, for once wishing that the other apprentice would have spoken up already. Instead, he gave the warrior an almost bored look. His natural defense when he knew a beating was coming. Cats seemed to get bored faster when they didn't hear you crying or begging for your ma to come help you. Almost like if it was your tears that sustained them. Emerald eyes meeting equally hued ones, he nodded, his shoulders tensing up with the knowledge of what was coming.

"Anticipating," he mewed, the drawl on his voice slightly betrayed by a light quiver in its undertones.

-

@Willowfern [Fallowreed] | @CreeperLover649 [Cherrypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 25th, 2023, 09:52 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap stood on his rear legs for several moments. As Lambpaw appeared to still be on his back he eventually lowered himself to all fours and begun shaking and kicking once again. He was still trying to be gentle, as he didn't want to hurt the young apprentice. By now the blood from the puncture wounds Lambpaw's claws had caused had begun to dry. There wasn't that much blood, thought his back was a bit sore. He wasn't mad at Lambpaw, as he understood that the young apprentice didn't mean to hurt him. He noticed Frogpaw hadn't yet attacked and wondered when she would make a move. One of the moves Mudhound showed them sounded more like something a dog would do then something a cat would do. He definitely wasn't going to use that move with his own clanmates even in a sparring match That would be too risky. He might not even use it with ShadowClanners. @Sakura. @ares
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 25th, 2023 at 10:03 PM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:56 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw heard they were going to work on something else, so she looked to her mentor and the other cat.
@Starfall @The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 29th, 2023, 09:44 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Lambpaw •
long-furred, round-bellied, dark brown sepia flame-point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest
Purrks: N/A

His ears were starting to roar against the loud booming voice of Mudhound echoing throughout the clearing, icy hues darting up towards the direction of the feline so that the young tom could listen more carefully to what they were speaking about. Displeasure and doubt were crippling through his system as a tiny whimper was bound to expel from his throat. What if he wasn’t going to get these moves down? Of course, Muddy was already explaining to them fair and square how to use the moves that they were evaluating about, but how was he supposed to know what to do if he hadn’t even tried them yet? Too much detail and too many words. It made his brain flicker and twirl as his thoughts muddled around in his brain each time the feline’s words would endure themselves deeply into the crevices of the young tom-cat’s brain. The round-bellied flame-point listened to Muddy ramble about something of the little cats doing a good job. Was he doing a good job? Was Muddy actually proud of him for trying his hardest even though he accidentally sunk his claws into the scruff of Sunleap? Which, he still felt that he had the need to incessantly apologize for his rather ingenious decision of making his spar partner bleed while they were espoused to be practicing. Made him feel bad, you know?

Lambpaw’s lips pursed into a stifled yelp as Sunleap began to move beneath him; dark-furred paws struggling to keep afloat as icy hues darted down towards the tom-cat’s head. Great stars, was he gonna try the move? Better not be on him! Mind whirling, the young flame-point quickly tried to scramble himself off the tom-cat’s back, a random assortment of squeaks and mrrps escaping his throat as he tried to pitifully process the sudden situation he was in. He was going to need to probably practice that super hard move that Muddy explained, right? But… that was for big kitties and he wasn’t a big kitty! What would Loty do about this? How would Leaf help with this? An inaudible whine was bound to escape his throat from the brief thought of his siblings. If Leafpaw were here, she’d be able to learn about this type of stuff much quicker than he ever could. The thought of his headstrong older sister sent a small streak of confidence through his system, but it was just as quick to die as icy hues glanced over towards his other sparring partner, Frogpaw. Did she know any battle moves? Could she protect him? Was anyone here gonna protect him? His brain started to hurt from his overthinking and his throat began to itch against his urge to say something to the tom-cat right in front of him…

Great StarClan what was he gonna do?

@Katiethewolfchild @Sakura.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Closed Thread