Last post by olive-shine
Today 09:42 PM

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter stammered "Uh, um, no, no I'm not Gorsekit's father, but if it's okay with her I would like to stay." He glanced at Gorsekit solemnly as he saw her pained expression. He sat down a nearby the tabby kit and stroked her head calmingly with his fluffy tail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"This one."she said simply, lifting up her right leg, her paw and leg facing two separate ways. "It stings if I get it wet..." Gorsekit added.

(I am assuming that -- based on your answer to my Visitor Message -- Gorsekit's skin is broken.)

Ebonypaw looked, from Gorsekit's leg, up to Neverfalter as he spoke. He was rather young, but she had asked since he had brought her in.
The tuxedo returned her attention back to the tabby kitten, leaning towards her held out leg, eyes tracing the broken skin, afraid to test if it were broken or not.
"Do you want him to stay?" She asked the kit, turning her dark ears towards the tom, a few steps away, icy blue eyes still tracing the injured paw.
Old March 19th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(I am assuming that -- based on your answer to my Visitor Message -- Gorsekit's skin is broken.)

Ebonypaw looked, from Gorsekit's leg, up to Neverfalter as he spoke. He was rather young, but she had asked since he had brought her in.
The tuxedo returned her attention back to the tabby kitten, leaning towards her held out leg, eyes tracing the broken skin, afraid to test if it were broken or not.
"Do you want him to stay?" She asked the kit, turning her dark ears towards the tom, a few steps away, icy blue eyes still tracing the injured paw.
"Yes. But I think I can be brave. Is it okay if my brother and sister come visit too?" Gorsekit purred as she thought of her siblings comforting her. "Douglaskit is pretty much my twin! He has brown tabby due and green eyes too, but he gets very scared easily. Ponderosakit on the other hand, she likes to show off and brag. I'm sure half the nursery knows what happened by now! She only has bracken coloured fur and darker green eyes." The kit was distracted from the medicine cat as she talked about her family.
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:14 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
"Yes. But I think I can be brave. Is it okay if my brother and sister come visit too?" Gorsekit purred as she thought of her siblings comforting her. "Douglaskit is pretty much my twin! He has brown tabby due and green eyes too, but he gets very scared easily. Ponderosakit on the other hand, she likes to show off and brag. I'm sure half the nursery knows what happened by now! She only has bracken coloured fur and darker green eyes." The kit was distracted from the medicine cat as she talked about her family.
NeverFalter gulped. He was glad that he could stay to comfort Gorsekit, but he felt rather apprehensive about her siblings coming in. They had yelled at him and ridiculed him when all he had asked for was help from the queens since they knew more about kits than he did. He would try and stay strong for Gorsekit, and also not look like a crykitty in front of Ebonypaw. He continued to purr and gently caress the she-kit.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Falling In

Quote:
NeverFalter gulped. He was glad that he could stay to comfort Gorsekit, but he felt rather apprehensive about her siblings coming in. They had yelled at him and ridiculed him when all he had asked for was help from the queens since they knew more about kits than he did. He would try and stay strong for Gorsekit, and also not look like a crykitty in front of Ebonypaw. He continued to purr and gently caress the she-kit.
Just then, as Gorsekit started to pur, two brown kits with green eyes rushed into the den. "Gorsekit! Are you okay?"
"What did EbonyPaw say?"
"I'm still in pain...but we're sure it's a dislocated leg...the skin has opened up...it stings...but yeah I'm fine!"
"Thank StarClan!" Ponderosakit sighed with relief "Mama was really fretting when she found out..."
"Not as much as me!" Douglaskit argued "of course, darling..." The bracken coloured she-kit waved her tail over her brother's mouth to silence him "you always were a mumbler..."
"He's a scaredy-kit!" Gorsekit sneered. "Sorry, Douglaskit. We're only joking. There's nothing to worry about." The tabby Tom-kit was hidden behind one of Neverfalter's three fluffy legs. He poked his head out and mewled then gave his identical sister a lick "okay, Gorsekit. As long as you feel better."
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Just then, as Gorsekit started to pur, two brown kits with green eyes rushed into the den. "Gorsekit! Are you okay?"
"What did EbonyPaw say?"
"I'm still in pain...but we're sure it's a dislocated leg...the skin has opened up...it stings...but yeah I'm fine!"
"Thank StarClan!" Ponderosakit sighed with relief "Mama was really fretting when she found out..."
"Not as much as me!" Douglaskit argued "of course, darling..." The bracken coloured she-kit waved her tail over her brother's mouth to silence him "you always were a mumbler..."
"He's a scaredy-kit!" Gorsekit sneered. "Sorry, Douglaskit. We're only joking. There's nothing to worry about." The tabby Tom-kit was hidden behind one of Neverfalter's three fluffy legs. He poked his head out and mewled then gave his identical sister a lick "okay, Gorsekit. As long as you feel better."
NeverFalter felt shivers go up his spine as now that there were so many cats close to him he felt a bit cramped. He moved his head to look down curiously at the tom known as Douglaskit. "Hello, young one. I'm sorry I was so dumb back there in the nursery. I should've come here right away. I just didn't know what to do." He said, his voice becoming choked up with locked away tears as he recounted his faults earlier that day. He patted the tabby tom-kit gently with his forepaw and purred apologetically.

Charrie Site
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Falling In

Quote:
NeverFalter felt shivers go up his spine as now that there were so many cats close to him he felt a bit cramped. He moved his head to look down curiously at the tom known as Douglaskit. "Hello, young one. I'm sorry I was so dumb back there in the nursery. I should've come here right away. I just didn't know what to do." He said, his voice becoming choked up with locked away tears as he recounted his faults earlier that day. He patted the tabby tom-kit gently with his forepaw and purred apologetically.
"Huh? Ah!" Douglaskit darted away next to his sister Ponderosakit. "Oh...ha...hi NeverFalter...it's okay..."
"Oh honey, we weren't shouting! You know, we were just concerned for our little sister!"
"I'm not little!" Gorsekit retorted "I'm the same age as you two and we're the same litter." The tabby spat. Wow, I've become more and more distant with my parents and siblings recently... She turned to NeverFalter and muttered "I don't really get on well with Ponderosakit. She's a little...bossy..."
Old March 19th, 2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
"Huh? Ah!" Douglaskit darted away next to his sister Ponderosakit. "Oh...ha...hi NeverFalter...it's okay..."
"Oh honey, we weren't shouting! You know, we were just concerned for our little sister!"
"I'm not little!" Gorsekit retorted "I'm the same age as you two and we're the same litter." The tabby spat. Wow, I've become more and more distant with my parents and siblings recently... She turned to NeverFalter and muttered "I don't really get on well with Ponderosakit. She's a little...bossy..."
NeverFalter was not very good with sibling stuff but he knew that kits needed to stop arguing during something important. "Okay, young ones stop fighting in the medicine den, Ebonypaw is trying to work here," He said.He curled his tail around Gorsekit's siblings and purred, hoping to stop them from arguing.

Charrie Site
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Falling In

Quote:
NeverFalter was not very good with sibling stuff but he knew that kits needed to stop arguing during something important. "Okay, young ones stop fighting in the medicine den, Ebonypaw is trying to work here," He said.He curled his tail around Gorsekit's siblings and purred, hoping to stop them from arguing.
Gorsekit grinned cheekily and stuck out her tongue. "Right, we'll be back later dear...take care." Ponderosakit waved her tail elegantly behind her and left. "There's nothing to be scared of Douglaskit. Go now, Ponderosakit will take care of you."
"Well, as long as you're sure..." The tabby turned and followed his sister.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Gorsekit grinned cheekily and stuck out her tongue. "Right, we'll be back later dear...take care." Ponderosakit waved her tail elegantly behind her and left. "There's nothing to be scared of Douglaskit. Go now, Ponderosakit will take care of you."
"Well, as long as you're sure..." The tabby turned and followed his sister.
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
After the two kits had left NeverFalter turned worried eyes towards Ebonypaw. "Will Gorsekit be alright?" He said. Even though he had just met the brown tabby she-kit he felt that he had to protect her. He still felt immensely guilty and would be depressed for a good long while. He cared deeply for every cat in his clan and he hated the idea of making any of them unhappy or hurt. He gave Gorsekit a comforting lick in her head and purred. He glanced down at her injured paw; seeing the skin broken, and the limb twisted at an odd angle. He felt revolted, not at the injury but at himself for being responsible for it.

Charrie Site
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Falling In

Quote:
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
After the two kits had left NeverFalter turned worried eyes towards Ebonypaw. "Will Gorsekit be alright?" He said. Even though he had just met the brown tabby she-kit he felt that he had to protect her. He still felt immensely guilty and would be depressed for a good long while. He cared deeply for every cat in his clan and he hated the idea of making any of them unhappy or hurt. He gave Gorsekit a comforting lick in her head and purred. He glanced down at her injured paw; seeing the skin broken, and the limb twisted at an odd angle. He felt revolted, not at the injury but at himself for being responsible for it.
"Can't you just correct the bone back into place?" Gorsekit asked "then put some cobwebs and marigold on my leg to help heal the broken skin?" As she spoke, she looked down at the red blood that had started to bead making a long scarlet necklace down her tabby leg.