Last post by Luminous
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:19 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Hello darkness to my light ( lab rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Amelia bit down on her lip once more upon hearing that Red had looked through her memories, although she didn't feel upset. Just slightly embarrassed that he had seen what she had been like before this whole debacle. She looked up at him as he stood, contemplating his words. "O-okay." She agreed after a moment, standing up and dusting off the hospital gown. Her small hand grasped onto Red's, and she shook it gently. "Just, um... please don't damage anything." She managed to speak without her stutter, her eyes serious. "There are a lot of innocents here, both subjects and scientists that have no idea what they're creating is for the wrong reasons. There are only a handful of scientists that even know about us." She explained briefly, her blush returning back to her cheeks. She meekly took her hand away from Red's, looking down at her bare feet. She bit down on her bottom lip gently, before looking back up at Red. "Th-th-thank y-you." She managed, suddenly hugging Red and sniffling. She stood there for a moment, holding onto the taller demon before stepping back and clasping her hands together gently, looking back down at the ground. With a start, she glanced up and over at the door. The lights outside flickered back on, and footsteps began coming down the hall and closer to the door. Amelia squeaked slightly, her hair falling in front of her eyes and once more she bit down on her lip.

The door opened to reveal a tall, lean man with messy, rusty brown hair and glasses resting on his face in front of two large soft brown eyes and a smattering of freckles. He coughed into his hand, looking just as uncomfortable as Amelia did, awkwardly ringing his hands. "A-ah, it looks like you managed to summon a higher tier demon then, um, we... ah, expected." He blinked owlishly before flinching violently. "That-that is to say, ah, good job, Ame- Subject J-89." He cleared his throat and fumbled with his float a bit, pulling out a recorder. He clicked down the recording button, adjusting his glasses as he spoke into it, nervously glancing up at Red every so often. "Junior Scientist Royce Barrows here, ah... Day-Day 1 of Project H.E.L.L. Subject J-89 has, um, summoned Demon-667, rather successfully in-in fact." He paused to look at Amelia and grimaced. "High amount of bloodloss. Type A positive, will receive a blood transfusion. End recording." He bit down on his lip, just like Amelia did when she was nervous. "Well, um... I'll bring you to your new room and get you set up for a blood transfusion. Follow me!" He declared hurriedly, spinning around on his heel and walking out quickly. Amelia began following promptly, gesturing for Red to follow her for now.

Red listened as Amelia told him to not damage anything here, and that there were a lot of innocent subjects and scientists that know nothing about this project, and so he gave a slight nod, saying, "Don't worry, I wont be that reckless. I'll make sure the innocents aren't harmed." then being met by the hug from her, in which he was a bit surprised for a second, but accepted the hug later. When the door opened to reveal, he noticed that the scientist was just as awkward as Amelia, which he was a bit surprised, since he didn't expect a scientist to be awkward. He listened as the scientist said that she summoned a higher-tiered demon, which he thought meant that he wasn't supposed to originally be summoned by her, watching the scientist glance up at him every so often. When Amelia gestured him to follow for now, he obliged, then saying to Amelia, "He seems more awkward than a normal scientist, or even a Junior Scientist. In fact, he seems...scared...that you summoned me." messing around a bit by quickly transforming into his demon fox form, the only real thing giving away that he had transformed was the flame that engulfed him when he transformed.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:42 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Gulp. "So, do you, mortal, swear your soul to me in exchange for my power?" He was half tempted to shift into his dragon, to make himself more demon-y, but he knew it was a bad idea. "Well?"
"yes i do"she said not knowing anything else to said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:23 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Cronos arched an eyebrow at Sasuke's reaction to the woman, vaguely curious as to how the doctor would respond to his behavior, feeling an odd shudder in his chest as he realized exactly what he was requesting from the woman. The likelihood was that Scarlet would live up to her name and bring him some freshly deceased subjects. He frowned deeply, his throat tightening and the sour taste of bile rising in his mouth at the thought of seeing the demon dig into the body of what had once been a human. He swallowed and crossed his arms, attempting to distract himself from the vulgar thoughts by thinking about Aziz and their baby girl. Lisa... a beautiful name for what he knew would be a beautiful little girl. His heart tightened at the thought of never seeing her or his wife, only soothed by the idea that Sasuke would be able to help him return home to the ones he loved. He walked into the new room, sitting on the bed and staring at the ground for a moment, letting his eyes drift closed. He tuned out the conversation between Sasuke and Scarlet, humming an old lullaby under his breath. Aziz would be singing it to their baby girl, wouldn't she? He looked down at his hands, focusing his gaze on the one thing he had been able to keep during his time in this wretched laboratory. A ring, a simple silver band with a heart etched into it. He ran the pad of his finger over it, losing himself in the memories of a time long passed.

Scarlet made a small noise in the back of her throat as they arrived, peering at Sasuke. Unlike Cronos, she wasn't at all disgusted by the request- just mildly curious. "How many bodies do you think you would need?" She asked, leaning against the wall and watching Cronos drift mindlessly into the room before focusing her gaze on Sasuke. "We can't provide you with live prey, but we do have quite a bit of bodies piling up from various experiments." She continued, taking out her clipboard and writing down a note about the demon's... unique diet. Scarlet finished writing before looking at Sasuke with an expectant look, waiting for him to respond. She was quite aware of how demons worked, and providing basic nutrition to fit the demon's needs was part of the experiment. Learning about the supernatural was a curious affair, and any information they could extract willingly from the various subjects would prove to be very helpful... she tapped her pen against the clipboard, losing herself in thought for a moment longer than usual, snapping back into focus within a few seconds. Her blue eyes were focused on the demon, ignoring the soft song she heard coming from Cronos. She'd figure out what it meant later, after talking to Sasuke about the diet he would rely on to stay corporeal in the mortal realm. She bit down on the inside of her cheek, arching an eyebrow up at him.

•●•

@Aleka

Noctis chuckled at Dryft's sudden change in attitude, and quirked an eyebrow as the demon made what Noctis assumed to be an attempt at a joke. "Quite an ironic statement, yes." He said wryly, observing the demon. He firmly shook Dryft's hand, grasping the cold, clammy appendage in his own warm one, holding back a shudder at the cold touch, retracting his hand quickly enough but not making it obvious that the cold disturbed him. He smiled, clasping his hands together. "Well, now that I suppose he deal has been made, what would you like to do?" He asked, genuinely curious to see what Dryft would find entertaining. If he was careful enough, he could probably get a hold of the things needed for Dryft to feel comfortable... and it would be nice to snag a coat for himself. Despite his attempts to get used to the chill, it just wasn't working and he was wondering if he could get hypothermia from constant exposure to Dryft's unique temperature. He tapped his chin in thought- he would need to talk to one of the nicer scientists about it. Perhaps Royce. His deep blue eyes flicked over to the door where he heard a faint rattling and the man held back a soft groan upon realizing who exactly was behind the door. He walked over and unlocked the doorknob, allowing for Kingsley to enter the room albeit reluctantly. "Greetings, Doctor. How are you today?" He asked pleasantly, a faint edge to his normally relaxed voice.

"S-23, please refrain from instigating conversation." The man said stiffly, striding in. His lab coat was crisp and clean, not a spot of blood marring the ivory jacket. He wore a simple pair of jeans and a black shirt with his ID pinned to his front. The man was handsome enough, with dusty brown hair and pale, icy blue eyes that seemed to lack emotion entirely. He didn't even look at Dryft, only writing something down as he strode past him to the summoning circle. "Demon-664 successfully summoned." He noted, reaching up to clean the frost off of the camera without even flinching at the bitter cold. Unlike the other scientists, Kingsley didn't take out the recorder; he was the type to read over the notes and such before making a recording about the situation. He checked a couple of boxes before looking up. "Alright, S-23, Demon-664, follow me to your living quarters that you'll be staying in during the Experiment." He said simply, gesturing for the duo to follow and striding out of the room and down the hall at a moderate pace, not stopping for them until he reached a turn. Kingsley glared over his shoulder in a blatant order for them to hurry up and move over to where he was. The man wasn't the type to mess around with, definitely a frightening figure among the staff looking over the various subjects.

•●•

@DragonChaos

Amelia remained quiet, trailing behind Royce. She opened her mouth slightly before string it and looking at the ground, twisting her fingers together. She thought over her words, her gaze focused on the ground. The young woman finally sighed, responding to Red without looking at him. "I-I'm th-the w-weak-weakest su-subject he-here. Bu-but, th-they ca-can't af-afford t-to le-let m-me die. S-so th-they wan-wanted m-me t-to su-sum-summon a l-lower ti-tier de-demon so-so that the ef-effort wo-won't ki-kill me. A-and... Royce isn-isn't af-afraid. He's m-my brother." She said softly, showing Red her other arm that had her ID tattooed into her wrist, with the name Amelia Barrows listed under her barcode and subject identification. She fell silent again, biting down on her lip again and closing her eyes. Royce wordlessly unlocked the door and sped off as if he couldn't stand to continue staying with the duo. Amelia drifted into the room, slumping down on the bed and sighing softly.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:47 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Amelia remained quiet, trailing behind Royce. She opened her mouth slightly before string it and looking at the ground, twisting her fingers together. She thought over her words, her gaze focused on the ground. The young woman finally sighed, responding to Red without looking at him. "I-I'm th-the w-weak-weakest su-subject he-here. Bu-but, th-they ca-can't af-afford t-to le-let m-me die. S-so th-they wan-wanted m-me t-to su-sum-summon a l-lower ti-tier de-demon so-so that the ef-effort wo-won't ki-kill me. A-and... Royce isn-isn't af-afraid. He's m-my brother." She said softly, showing Red her other arm that had her ID tattooed into her wrist, with the name Amelia Barrows listed under her barcode and subject identification. She fell silent again, biting down on her lip again and closing her eyes. Royce wordlessly unlocked the door and sped off as if he couldn't stand to continue staying with the duo. Amelia drifted into the room, slumping down on the bed and sighing softly.
@Rubinaito
@Rubinaito
Red listened to her talk about how she was the weakest subject here, but declined about not letting her die. He was then surprised to hear that Royce was her brother, looking at the tattoo in his demon fox form. "If he is your brother, he would be trying to get us out of this 'Project H.E.L.L.' thing..." He paused there as he watched Royce unlock the door and speed off, following Amelia to the bed and saying, "Which he probably is, considering he left the door unlocked." sitting down next to the bed to wait for her response.

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 28th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:12 AM
bruh head

(Sorry, as I'm on mobile, quoting would be messy...)

"Well, that's good." He said with a shrug, his smile fading. Whenever Noctis shook his hand, he naturally stiffened. He was used to being touched by scientists, but the sudden warmth always disturbed him. Oh great, I must be also cooling the air around me... He thought with a soft, almost inaudible sigh. Being around the scientists usually, he could know tell when humans were trying not to shiver. It was just in their stance and face. Usually. They always seemed to look stiff. "Sorry about the... y'know, temperature." He apologized quickly. He considered what the subject had said about doing something, since they had made a deal. "What can we do, since we practically have no freedom here?" He offered, his voice rising slightly. Why was he here? He didn't know. Trying to pull himself together so he wouldn't completely loose it, he covered his face for about two seconds before uncovering his face, blinking his searing gaze.
He nearly jumped into the air whenever his sharp hearing detected the sound of the doorknob rattling, shattering the silence between them. Before he could even register the scientist's features, he shifted to his other form. He really had no idea why he did this... he just kind of unreasonably felt the need to stay mostly in his animal form most of the time. It was just kind of instinctive. He shifted into a different sitting position, saying nothing about Kingsley's remark about them having a conversation. His gaze tracked the brisk man's movements as he cleared the frost from the camera, once again revealing the flashing red light. He looked at his clipboard, sudden and unexpected curiosity bubbling. What was he checking off? Based on the mom net of his writing utensil, that's what he guessed anyways. However, this was soon cut down by the next remark. Huh. Calling something The Experiment sounded pretty omnibus. But, then most things here were just that. Shoulders low, Dryft trotted after him. While in this form, he was about the size of a regular snow leopard, which wasn't actually quite that tall.

@Rubinaito
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:21 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Cronos arched an eyebrow at Sasuke's reaction to the woman, vaguely curious as to how the doctor would respond to his behavior, feeling an odd shudder in his chest as he realized exactly what he was requesting from the woman. The likelihood was that Scarlet would live up to her name and bring him some freshly deceased subjects. He frowned deeply, his throat tightening and the sour taste of bile rising in his mouth at the thought of seeing the demon dig into the body of what had once been a human. He swallowed and crossed his arms, attempting to distract himself from the vulgar thoughts by thinking about Aziz and their baby girl. Lisa... a beautiful name for what he knew would be a beautiful little girl. His heart tightened at the thought of never seeing her or his wife, only soothed by the idea that Sasuke would be able to help him return home to the ones he loved. He walked into the new room, sitting on the bed and staring at the ground for a moment, letting his eyes drift closed. He tuned out the conversation between Sasuke and Scarlet, humming an old lullaby under his breath. Aziz would be singing it to their baby girl, wouldn't she? He looked down at his hands, focusing his gaze on the one thing he had been able to keep during his time in this wretched laboratory. A ring, a simple silver band with a heart etched into it. He ran the pad of his finger over it, losing himself in the memories of a time long passed.

Scarlet made a small noise in the back of her throat as they arrived, peering at Sasuke. Unlike Cronos, she wasn't at all disgusted by the request- just mildly curious. "How many bodies do you think you would need?" She asked, leaning against the wall and watching Cronos drift mindlessly into the room before focusing her gaze on Sasuke. "We can't provide you with live prey, but we do have quite a bit of bodies piling up from various experiments." She continued, taking out her clipboard and writing down a note about the demon's... unique diet. Scarlet finished writing before looking at Sasuke with an expectant look, waiting for him to respond. She was quite aware of how demons worked, and providing basic nutrition to fit the demon's needs was part of the experiment. Learning about the supernatural was a curious affair, and any information they could extract willingly from the various subjects would prove to be very helpful... she tapped her pen against the clipboard, losing herself in thought for a moment longer than usual, snapping back into focus within a few seconds. Her blue eyes were focused on the demon, ignoring the soft song she heard coming from Cronos. She'd figure out what it meant later, after talking to Sasuke about the diet he would rely on to stay corporeal in the mortal realm. She bit down on the inside of her cheek, arching an eyebrow up at him.

•●•

He thinks for a bit as he stands in the middle of the room "... as long as they have been killed during this very week that at least... 10 per day? " he says as he looks at her " but now for the sake of my lord. I will only have one killed in a hour if you can." he says calmly as he begins to look around the room. his eyes glowed a bit as he moved some things out of the way and began to cut open his hand spilling black blood onto the floor " don't worry. this will disappear as soon I finish eating. its a spell of sorts to ... mess with what your seeing. with it the lord should relax however... I don't think a raw rabbit will be better so... " he looks at scarlet for a bit " also a cake as well. ill need it for the spell." he says calmly as he continues working whatever he was doing.