Today 11:03 AM

Old April 16th, 2019, 03:33 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

@Coriander | Apologies for the late reply, I havent found much time to stay on the site for long these days

Snowpaw raised his brows at Lizardstripe. Like how you stopped me and Dawn? A blow from behind struck him, making him stumble. "How's that fair? I wasnt ready." He growled. The apprentice looked back at where he was hit for a few quick seconds. There wasnt any blood. "Coward!" he unsheathed his claws and ran towards him.

* Idk what to write, but next post ill be sure to make it longer and not write it at 2am c: *
@Coriander ((it's fine! C: ))
--

Timberpaws ears folded back as he heard snowpaw yell. He was no coward! He flicked his tail in irritation, though that slowly turned into fear as he saw the other unsheath his claws. His fur bristled seeing snow run at him, letting out a hiss, he tried leaping to the left, but he felt his hind leg get rather harshly ran into. His landing was more of a stumble than anything, tail lashing as he spun around to look at the other.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Moonwishes @Cave @Shivers

Tigerdawn blinked. Should I tell them my name? She stood there for a moment, thinking. Its not like they could do anything.. She rolled her eyes. “My name is Tigerdawn.” She said before sitting down and watching the fight.

Character Site

Old April 26th, 2019, 02:32 PM

I have no idea how this works so here goes
Amberpaw’s head shot up to the howl of a cat she did not recognize. Echopaw prodded her with his muzzle, urging her to get up. As she opened her mouth to protest, she drank in the scent of new arrivals in her clan. Her mind twisted as her eyes widened. Realization struck her like one of the monsters on the Thunderpath. Twolegs!
“Amberpaw, hurry up! They’ll be here soon.” Echopaw sounded like a scared kit. Quickly, as leapt out of her moss bedding and darted for the exit, but as she was about to scramble out, two large, unearthly paws stamped in her path, blocking her and Echopaw’s way out. Suddenly, Amberpaw felt her friend’s teeth clamp on her tail and pull her back, which almost made her yowl in pain, but the thought of letting the Twolegs know where they were frightened her, which turned her screech of pain into a whimper of fear. She and Echopaw huddled together as they silently prayed to Starclan for rescue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

[/B]The munchkin mix crept from behind the trees where his black and brown dappled pelt hid him well. Even though he had walked through this mud so many times he was surprised his paws weren’t webbed, his lip still curled in disgust. Thornblood’s golden eyes flickered with murderous delight. ‘Fresh blood.’ He would stick to the shadows, waiting for only the most attentive, focused students to spot him. The small tom refused to train anything less than the best. And this was the first step. To simply... wait.

[open for a few c:]
Old May 10th, 2019, 11:18 PM

My Mood: Talented

Darkpaw woke up in a dark area. She stood up and padded around {where am I?} She thought.
She heard voices and decided to walk towards them.
She was cats quite a few of them and two were fighting and they looked like apprentices as well. She saw one of them look back and then look at the other and yowled "Coward"
She saw them attack each other with there claws unsheathed. She looked at it intently after sitting down near the edge.
She flexed her claws.
{Maybe I could do really well here after all anger gives you more strength. Besides there training class UNSHEATHED my mentor does not let me do that he's a weakling} (note not saying anything about anyone i created a character for the dark forest not in any of the clans)
She watched in awe
{I will like it here}
She thought smugly
Old January 24th, 2020, 10:43 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

She start to train "anyone want to train me?"
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:13 AM

Blazingash sat smug in the training area of the Darkforest, eager for a family reunion. Most of her kits had fallen off her radar, dead and in Starclan with their father most likely. The thought made her golden eyes burn with frustration. She was cursed, so she would accept her role in death as she had in life. There was no cat to pull the redeeming qualities from the abyss of her soul anymore. Only moms of hate, rage and hurt that froze her to her core. She would get back at the clans one way or another for the time they stole from her. So she waited, sitting and calm, for her two remaining kits to appear.

Tawnyflame had been sleeping a sound and dream less sleep, but it all of a sudden turned restless as she woke to a dark woods. There were the smells of strange cats. It made the fur along her spine prickle. Her nervous eyes flickered around but saw nobody, she took off at a trot through the woods and came out to a clearing. Her breath caught in her chest as she stared into a familiar face. Was that herself? No-hit was a black striped cat, not brown like herself. She squinted and saw a set of golden eyes and a sickly sweet smile creeping over the she-cat's face. Tawnyflame though her heart might stop.

"M-Mom?" No, no, no, no! This can't be happening, I dont belong here!

@Hexict

Last edited by Ever; March 6th, 2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:44 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Ever ]

Unlike her sister, Dovepool was not having a peaceful sleep. She had been experiencing a nightmare, tossing and turning. She was dreaming of her mate, Thornshadow, disowning her and abandoning her. Despite him being evil as well, he seemed disinterested in her in the dream. She kept telling herself that it was fake, that he would never leave her, but she felt so lonely she just couldn't convince herself. After the dream was over, Dovepool found herself in utter darkness. This went on for a few more moments before she opened her eyes and realized that she wasn't in her nest. She wasn't even in the Shadowclan camp anymore.

The dream felt so real that she panicked. Did I walk in my sleep? Where am I?! Taking a few deep breaths she looked up and realized that she couldn't see the sky. There was a prickling sensation as if telling her she was in danger and she shouldn't be here. But it only made her more excited. For some reason she didn't think she was in danger, and she didn't think she didn't belong here. The dusty brown molly was already putting the pieces together as she began travelling through the strange forest. It felt as though something was pulling her and she instinctively followed this feeling.

Coming to a clearing, she froze. Before her were two cats; one she saw everyday, and one she hadn't seen in moons but would never forget. She couldn't care less about Tawnyflame, the sister that practically betrayed the family by turning her back on Blazingnight. No, it was the black tabby that had Dovepool's heart beating fast. "Mom!" She cried out happily, quickly bounding to her deceased mother.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; March 6th, 2020 at 07:44 AM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:22 AM

A true smile broke out as Blazingash turned her face away from this disappointment that was Tawnyflame and welcomed Dovepool into the night. She met her daughter halfway, pushing her head into the brown cat with a rumble deep in her chest. A rare noise coming from the cat, she had refused to think of her family or interact with them for so long while she'd swallowed in sadness that she though she had forgotten how to. However, Dovepool was a promising individual. A cat full of the same values and ambitions that Ash recognized in herself before Burdockpool. Abandoned, overlooked and endlessly hungry to prove them all wrong. She gave that soft sandy fur a few licks before pulling back to look into her child's face.

For a moment a blinding agony flashed through her as furious and painful as when she had been stripped of her lives, but she calmly kept it from passing through her eyes from more than a fraction of a second. Dovepool was so close to her father's soft sandy appearance, those same endless green eyes- she shook her head and glanced over to Tawnyflame. The shock and utter dread on her face helped Blazingash to regain her composure. She had thought Burdockpool's touch would have been completely washed away after all these moons of loneliness. Perhaps she had been wrong, but she would work that out.

"Look at you both, grown and strong." She purred to them, returning her gaze to Dovepool with the same cool affection that she had at first. Her tail trailed high behind her, overjoyed that she had two of her own blood in the clan to teach. "It's been too long since I had last seen you. For that I appologize."

She glanced over at Tawnyflame, giving her most convincing and sweet eyes she could turn. Ash suspected she was going to be a lot of work to turn, but that was fine. She needed something to toy with anyways. Then she turned back to her most promising prospect with a broad smile, there was a cat that would surely make her proud. Dovepool already clearly looked up to her and still held affection, despite likely knowing the crimes she had committed.

"Tell me, how is the clan doing? How are you both doing? I need to know all about what I have missed!" She purred with feigned enthusiasm of a motherly spirit, she likely would bring Dovepool here on her own more than along with Tawnyflame. She didnt want to deter the cat from herself because she was playing a little out of character to try to warm Tawny to their side.

Tawnyflame looked at Blazingash with shock still. It was even worse that Dovepool showed as well and ran to their mother with mooms of missed time and affection. The fur along the back of her neck prickled. How could Dove want to see their mother after all she had done? Her worried golden eyes turned to meet a gaze filled with motherly concern that made her feel sick. Did her mom truly care for them? In that way that a mother should?

Tawny kneaded the ground, clearly undecided and skeptical. She'd heard how much her mother had won through manipulation, but would she really go as far as to pretend yo her daughter? Tawny wanted her mother to care ahout her, she wanted so badly to have had a parent growing up. That didnt mean that she should let that emotion rule her in forgiving Blazingash, she was in the place that concerned her the most after all.

Her eyes flickered to the deep endless black that stood overhead and shivered. This wasn't where she belonged. Her golden gaze flickered back to meet her mother's and the excited concern made her stomach turn. She had no idea what to do, how would she stay strong when she wanted to know her mother's side of the story and finally might get the change? Tawny tore her eyes away and looked to Dove for guidance, unable to speak as she was overwhelmed with her inner conflicts.

@Hexict

Last edited by Ever; March 6th, 2020 at 09:22 AM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Ever ]

Warmth spread from her chest as her mother met her. Dovepool matched her mother's purr, nuzzling her shoulder. This was real. She was really here, with her mother. So many moons had gone by since Blazingash's death and each night Dovepool had wished that she would get to visit the Dark Forest to finally see her mother again. She was so young when she lost both her parents so she had held on desperately to the memories she had and the stories she heard. That was all she had. Until now. Dovepool would finally be able to make new memories with Blazingash! The brown molly looked at her mother's face when the older warrior stepped back. Memory was a tricky thing sometimes and she found herself studying her mother's appearance, re-working any incorrection she had thought was true. An unexpected pain hit her heart at the thought of forgetting when he mother looked like, even just the littlest thing like forgetting which paw wasn't white or something like that.

Dovepool puffed out her chest in pride when Blazingash pointed out how much they're grown. She wanted to make her mother proud and she hoped she was on the right path to do so. Despite most of the stories showing the former Shadowclan leader in a negative light, the brown molly knew that she had been a strong leader and could never understand why no one else seemed to see it. All she did was make the clan stronger! People feared her when they should have respected her, and that lead them to making rash decisions such as overthrowing and killing her.

With one glance at her sister she was reminded that she was one of the cats that believed these stories. That thought of their mother as the villain of the story instead of the hero-turned-victim. She was reminded of who she was suppose to be. The warrior quickly made her way to her sister's side since the young tabby seemed to be uncomfortable and uncertain about the entire situation. "She's our mother, she would never do anything to us," she reassured her with a gentle smile and soft eyes as she sat down beside Tawnyflame. Dovepool almost felt sick sitting beside the traitor but this was what had to be done. In order to turned Tawnyflame to Blazingash she had to pretend to care about her sister instead of being repulsed by her traitorous ways. "She's all we have," Dovepool added. She hoped that pointing this out would help to soften Tawnyflame and cause her to relax a little more. After all, she was all they had.

Quickly turning back to Blazingash, she was a little surprised that the black tabby was interested in the state of the clans. Although she loved her mother being, well, motherly she was also a little disappointed at the lack of the dangerous aura that she had hoped her mother to have. She hoped that maybe their mother was putting on an act for Tawnyflame as well. "A lot has happened, but most of it isn't good," she feigned sadness for the clans. "There have been many struggles, especially involving the clans' rivalry with each other." Dovepool had to stop herself from pointing out how the most peace the clans had seen was when they were under the rule of those chosen by the Dark Forest, like Blazingash herself. But she reminded herself of the uncertain molly by her side and thought better of it.

"Onyxheart had a little. I don't really know all of his kits, but I did train his son Ashclaw and we get along fine," she thought that Blazingash might be interested to know how her kits were doing personally. She wondered if her mother knew all this already, but decided to tell her nonetheless. "I have a mate of my own as well," she hoped that someday would be telling her mother she was expecting kits, but neither her nor Thornshadow was ready for that yet.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:48 PM

Ash gave a glance to the more hesitant of her two kits, obviously corrupted by the stories of the clan since her death. She raised a brow as Dovepool inched over to her reassuringly and soothed her sister, wondering if Dove was actually soft enough to empathize for the weak link or if she had the same manipulative ambition as herself. Her gold eyes sported the cool calculation as that normally reflected in them for a moment before she caught Tawnyflame watching her and quickly softened them. If there was any hope in the young cat then she would have to make a perfect display for quite some time. That thought gave her an idea that she tucked away for later.

"I should watch on you all more often it seems, I have been in my own mind for too long. It is good to hear that you are all foing well and having your own." The more of her blood still in Shadowclan the better. Especially if they shared her views and kept them alive, even if just as a minority. "I hope you mate treats you well. I wouldn't like to hear of any of my daughterss being wrapped up with someone of lesser value." She added with a quick note.

Her skin began to prickle with impatience at the brown tabby who remained quiet, turning a welcoming gave and warm smile to her. Hopefully she would speak about her mind a little before dawn, Blazingash could only keep these two for a few more moments before they would have to wake. She liked her white chest carefully, making sure her fur was loose and not visibly prickling. She had not the time to waste on not putting up a good show.

Tawnyflame lowered her head sheepishly as her sister moved beside her, reassuring her in hushed tones. Dovepool had a point, their mother was family and this was one of their only chances to learn the truth and rekindle the lost ability to create lasting memories. She sighed and lifted her head a little higher, ears peeking as she listened to her mother talk about their family and wondered if she would feel the presence of her mother in living life watching over her. Maybe that would help her in confidence, but she still feared she would never compare to the former leader's
strength and ambition. The warm golden eyes and expression that turned to her only spoke of a mother who wanted to see their kit again but her pelt prickled with apprehension.

"I have been living quietly. I- I think I'm doing better now and hopefully will get a first apprentice soon. I want to try to make a bigger impact on the clan than I do now." She finally murmured, hoping that she wouldnt have to talk again. She needed some time to think about the fact that her mother was pulling her to the Darkforest and what that truly meant.

@Hexict