RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by alec
Today 03:24 AM

Old December 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Curseheart and Shadeclaws story

A queen just had a litter.The queens name is Shadepool and the father is Breezefang.They only had a litter of two.Both females.One is called Cursekit,while the other is named Shadekit.
Cursekit is an all white she cat with grey eyes.And Shadekit was an white she cat with blue-grey tail tip,ears,paws,and muzzle with white eyes.The two kits where born into Shadow clan.
When they where old enough to move and speak.The first thing they did was Sneak out of camp to investigate another clans territory.The clans territory they went into was Riverclan.When they got on the other side,the first thing they did was Fall into a river.They where crying and yowling.Finally a patrol came and rescued them.Then after the kits where safe,the patrol Took then to their Clan,Riverclan to show their leader about he Shadowclan kits.When the patrol took Cursekit and Shadekit to their camp.A lot of suspicious looks came from the cats.Once they told their leader the leader Contacts Shadowclan and tells them to bring a patrol to retrieve their kits.Shadowclan send a patrol to revive the kits the patrol was only of their parents Breezefang and Shadepool.They thanked the leader and apologized on the kits behalf.On the way back to the camp,the father Talks to Shadepool of what their punishment should be and their mother Talked about how worried she was.But Shadekit and Cursekit wasn't listing.They where thinking about what their leader will use to punish them.When they got back to camp.Their leader (let's say Blackfoot) Blackstar growled as the kits approached him.As soon as the kits where infront of him,he said about how weak they made the clan look and how they made them look as if they didn't follow the warrior code.His was,They have to help out with the elders ticks and moss.So for a couple of moons Cursekit and Shadekit had to do the elders moss and ticks.Then after what felt like 100 moons,they finally got apprenticed.Blackstar:Cursekit and Shadekit,, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cursepaw and Shadepaw. Your mentors will be ,For Cursepaw Jinxtail (female).For Shadepaw Bumbleclaw (male).The next day Jinxtail and Bumbleclaw took the apprentices for viewing of the territory.On the way.Shadepaw impressed Bumbleclaw with Knowing every mark on the territory.
While on the way back,Cursepaw surprised Jinxtail by Being bossy.Soon after the long treck back to camp the apprentices went to sleep.A couple of moons later it was snowing.The apprentices where the best apprentices.Not long,Riverclanattacked Shadowclan.Shadepaw Protected the elders den While Cursepaw Fought with her sister.
Moons later the Shadowclan leader Blackstar made the two cats warriors."I Black star,leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices.They both have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warriors in their turn.Shadepaw,Cursepaw,do you vow to protect this clan even with the cost of your life?"he asked "I do."Cursepaw and Shadepaw said at the same time."Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names.Cursepaw, from this moment you will be known as Curseheart.Shadepaw,from this moment on you will be known as Shadeclaw. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan."
Moons later the leader died and the deputy appointed Curseheart as a new deputy.While Shadeclaw had:
A:2 kits
B:3 kits
C:4 kits
D:5 kits
With:
A:Bumbleclaw
B:Lostleaf
C:Blackstar
Dragonwing
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

D and B!

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.

Last edited by Hallowed Echo; December 27th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

A queen just had a litter.The queens name is Shadepool and the father is Breezefang.They only had a litter of two.Both females.One is called Cursekit,while the other is named Shadekit.
Cursekit is an all white she cat with grey eyes.And Shadekit was an white she cat with blue-grey tail tip,ears,paws,and muzzle with white eyes.The two kits where born into Shadow clan.
When they where old enough to move and speak.The first thing they did was Sneak out of camp to investigate another clans territory.The clans territory they went into was Riverclan.When they got on the other side,the first thing they did was Fall into a river.They where crying and yowling.Finally a patrol came and rescued them.Then after the kits where safe,the patrol Took then to their Clan,Riverclan to show their leader about he Shadowclan kits.When the patrol took Cursekit and Shadekit to their camp.A lot of suspicious looks came from the cats.Once they told their leader the leader Contacts Shadowclan and tells them to bring a patrol to retrieve their kits.Shadowclan send a patrol to revive the kits the patrol was only of their parents Breezefang and Shadepool.They thanked the leader and apologized on the kits behalf.On the way back to the camp,the father Talks to Shadepool of what their punishment should be and their mother Talked about how worried she was.But Shadekit and Cursekit wasn't listing.They where thinking about what their leader will use to punish them.When they got back to camp.Their leader (let's say Blackfoot) Blackstar growled as the kits approached him.As soon as the kits where infront of him,he said about how weak they made the clan look and how they made them look as if they didn't follow the warrior code.His was,They have to help out with the elders ticks and moss.So for a couple of moons Cursekit and Shadekit had to do the elders moss and ticks.Then after what felt like 100 moons,they finally got apprenticed.Blackstar:Cursekit and Shadekit,, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cursepaw and Shadepaw. Your mentors will be ,For Cursepaw Jinxtail (female).For Shadepaw Bumbleclaw (male).The next day Jinxtail and Bumbleclaw took the apprentices for viewing of the territory.On the way.Shadepaw impressed Bumbleclaw with Knowing every mark on the territory.
While on the way back,Cursepaw surprised Jinxtail by Being bossy.Soon after the long treck back to camp the apprentices went to sleep.A couple of moons later it was snowing.The apprentices where the best apprentices.Not long,Riverclanattacked Shadowclan.Shadepaw Protected the elders den While Cursepaw Fought with her sister.
Moons later the Shadowclan leader Blackstar made the two cats warriors."I Black star,leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices.They both have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warriors in their turn.Shadepaw,Cursepaw,do you vow to protect this clan even with the cost of your life?"he asked "I do."Cursepaw and Shadepaw said at the same time."Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names.Cursepaw, from this moment you will be known as Curseheart.Shadepaw,from this moment on you will be known as Shadeclaw. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Shadowclan."
Moons later the leader died and the deputy appointed Curseheart as a new deputy.While Shadeclaw had 5 kits With a tom named Lostleaf.
Moons later when Shadeclaws kits became warriors and Curseheart and Shadeclaw where:
A:30 moons
B:40 moons
C:20 moons
D:50 moons
The new leader died and Curseheart became Cursestar.When Cursestar appointed a new deputy it was:
A:Bumbleclaw
B:Lostleaf
C:Jinxclaw
D:Shadeclaw
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Constantly Tired

B and B!

Old December 27th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Moons later the leader died and the deputy appointed Curseheart as a new deputy.While Shadeclaw had 5 kits With a tom named Lostleaf.
Moons later when Shadeclaws kits became warriors and Curseheart and Shadeclaw where 40 moons.The new leader died and Curseheart became Cursestar.When Cursestar appointed a new deputy Lostleaf.After many many moons,the time came whenever Shadeclaw was an elder at 80 moons old and so was Cursestar.Then,one day they died from:
A:an enemy clan attack
B:greencough
C:starvation
Dld age
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Constantly Tired

D!

Old December 27th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Moons later when Shadeclaws kits became warriors and Curseheart and Shadeclaw where 40 moons.The new leader died and Curseheart became Cursestar.When Cursestar appointed a new deputy Lostleaf.After many many moons,the time came whenever Shadeclaw was an elder at 80 moons old and so was Cursestar.Then,one day they died from old age.The clan mourned them for many days including Shadeclaws kits.Nos the two sisters are in Starclan and watches over Shadowclan forever.

END

Last edited by Shadow; December 27th, 2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Moons later when Shadeclaws kits became warriors and Curseheart and Shadeclaw where 40 moons.The new leader died and Curseheart became Cursestar.When Cursestar appointed a new deputy Lostleaf.After many many moons,the time came whenever Shadeclaw was an elder at 80 moons old and so was Cursestar.Then,one day they died from old age.The clan mourned them for many days including Shadeclaws kits.Nos the two sisters are in Starclan and watches over Shadowclan forever.

END
Yay *claps*
Old December 27th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Yay *claps*
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Meow!