RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:33 AM

Old September 3rd, 2020, 02:37 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Ray's Territory(Closed)

Ray had pretty much adjusted to having other cats near her at all times. Sometimes she still had to have some alone time just to process it all but other then that this had become normal. They had expanded their territory so they wouldn’t starve and they’d enlarged the den. Everything was going pretty well. Ray has become closer with Cane and Thrush and actually quite enjoyed their company.

When Thrush asked Ray to train him she hesitated. Not because she didn’t know how to fight. No. She definitely knew how to fight. What she didn’t want it for what to happen last time she...fought...to happen again especially to Thrush. After Cane came over and said he’d watch Ray relaxed a little. “Alright! Fine...I'll train you! But I'm warning you! I'm good!’” She mewed. Yeh she was good alright. Deadly good...
(Sorry for the late reply! @Shadow & Wind @ILoveLeafpool )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; September 3rd, 2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 02:42 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Ray had pretty much adjusted to having other cats near her at all times. Sometimes she still had to have some alone time just to process it all but other then that this had become normal. They had expanded their territory so they wouldn’t starve and they’d enlarged the den. Everything was going pretty well. Ray has become closer with Cane and Thrush and actually quite enjoyed their company.

When Thrush asked Ray to train him she hesitated. Not because she didn’t know how to fight. No. She definitely knew how to fight. What she didn’t want it for what to happen last time she...fought...to happen again especially to Thrush. After Cane came over and said he’d watch Ray relaxed a little. “Alright fine Ikll train you! But I warn you I’m good!’” She mewed playfully dropping into a crouch.
(Sorry for the late reply! @Shadow & Wind @ILoveLeafpool )
"Ok!" Mewed Thrush excitedly. (all good.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:11 PM
Hehe I exist

Ray's eyes narrowed as she scanned the kit looking for a weakness she could use. She was about to ask him what he wanted to learn first when a great idea struck her. It was a brilliant yet simple way to see how aware Thrush was of his surroundings. Before Thrush could react Ray ran towards him acting as if she was going to ram into him then randomly zizagged around to confuse him finally leaping claws sheathed at Thrush. This ought to work seeing as I consider this attack advanced.
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind )

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Ray's eyes narrowed as she scanned the kit looking for a weakness she could use. She was about to ask him what he wanted to learn first when a great idea struck her. It was a brilliant yet simple way to see how aware Thrush was of his surroundings. Before Thrush could react Ray ran towards him acting as if she was going to ram into him then randomly zizagged around to confuse him finally leaping claws sheathed at Thrush. This ought to work seeing as I consider this attack advanced.
( @ILoveLeafpool @Shadow & Wind )
Thrush saw Ray ramming at him, and leapt over her, or where she should of been. She had moved and clawed the spot his side was seconds ago. he ended up landing where her foot was, and pawing at her face, claws sheathed.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:25 PM
Hehe I exist

Ray's eyes widened surprised and impressed as Thrush avvoided her attack. Guess the little rascal had to deal with more danger when he was alone then she had thought. As aimed his paw at her face Ray was still surprised from his leap that a couple of his hits collided with her face. Oohp! Ray shook her head snapping back to attention. She walked away from him the dropped into a crouch staring Thrush straight in the eyes. " Good job on that move Thrush. Now copy me!" She demanded tail swaying as she waited for him to copy her. As she waited she flased Cane a small grin eyes twinkling. This was very fun for her. Being in a "battle" with no danger of maiming, death, or wounds!
( @Shadow & Wind @ILoveLeafpool )

Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Ray's eyes widened surprised and impressed as Thrush avvoided her attack. Guess the little rascal had to deal with more danger when he was alone then she had thought. As aimed his paw at her face Ray was still surprised from his leap that a couple of his hits collided with her face. Oohp! Ray shook her head snapping back to attention. She walked away from him the dropped into a crouch staring Thrush straight in the eyes. " Good job on that move Thrush. Now copy me!" She demanded tail swaying as she waited for him to copy her. As she waited she flased Cane a small grin eyes twinkling. This was very fun for her. Being in a "battle" with no danger of maiming, death, or wounds!
Thrush tried the move ray had done on him, at her.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 5th, 2020, 09:49 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
Thrush tried the move ray had done on him, at her.
Cane was watching the two cats and smiled his son and friend where training together. Or he thought of Thrush as a son. "Good job Thrush!" he said in encouragement to the kit. (Cane looks like this )

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; September 5th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old September 5th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool View Post
Cane was watching the two cats and smiled his son and friend where training together. Or he thought of Thrush as a son. "Good job Thrush!" he said in encouragement to the kit. (Cane looks like this )
Thrush nodded at Cane, but didn't take his eyes off Ray. He was waiting for the counter attack. @Wolfgirl8 (You guys like my new name?)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 5th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Hehe I exist

Ray playfully glared at Thrush after he used HER move on her! She grinned eyes narrowing unsheathing her claws. She dashed leaping towards him twisting her body so she'd land on the right side. Her claws gleamed in the sunlight. Perfect! If I can just...she voved her claws so the sunlight was reflected into Thrush's eyes. At the last moment she sheaths her claws hopefully pawing Thrush's side. After the new move she had tried on him she'd show him how to do it. It would take awhile for him to learn but it'd be worth it. And you know what? She was going to drag Cane into this battle for good measure.
( @ILoveLeafpool Ray doesn't realize she likes Cane! XD. @Bramblefire01 Nice new name!)

Old September 5th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Ray playfully glared at Thrush after he used HER move on her! She grinned eyes narrowing unsheathing her claws. She dashed leaping towards him twisting her body so she'd land on the right side. Her claws gleamed in the sunlight. Perfect! If I can just...she voved her claws so the sunlight was reflected into Thrush's eyes. At the last moment she sheaths her claws hopefully pawing Thrush's side. After the new move she had tried on him she'd show him how to do it. It would take awhile for him to learn but it'd be worth it. And you know what? She was going to drag Cane into this battle for good measure.
( @ILoveLeafpool Ray doesn't realize she likes Cane! XD. @Bramblefire01 Nice new name!)
(Its after my main OC)
Thrush saw Ray's claw unsheath, and flew out of the way of her paws, unsheathing his own claws, and stikeing hard to her ear.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~