Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:05 PM

Old January 4th, 2021, 05:08 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Brightpaw felt the warrior start to roll and leapt off, only to hop back with the enthusiasm of a kit playing in the nursery. Oh how she loved fighting clanmates. So exciting but nice and safe with no permanent damage. As her sister came flying back, she shut her eyes as requested before scooting away from the warrior to allow him to get up. After all, it would not be nice to smash him up to much. As soon as he WAS up, she asked quickly How did we do? Forestpaw had a great plan, right! Didn't we surprise you so so so much? Because she wanted to know how she did!
-------------------
Fleetwind was pleased by their skills and enthusiasm, although rather dismayed that he had to be the one to demonstrate it in a battle situation. All in all, Forestpaw's arrival with the sand to distract Brightpaw was more of a good thing than a bad one, since her strike to his ear was soft and didn't hurt as much as those of her excited sister, who had now moved from whacking to talking. Taking a deep breath, he mewed Slow down! Yes, you had a great plan. A badger is scary to every cat, no matter the clan. And it got me distracted well enough that you could ambush me. I was surprised. at least that Brightpaw leapt at that moment. He had been fairly certain the chaos cat would be the one doing to leaping. @Wolfgirl8
Old January 5th, 2021, 01:01 AM
chirps

// @Dipper

As the tom spoke, Badgerleaf thought about her own reputation within the Clan. It was normal, relatively speaking, with no real controversies or trouble. She was friendly enough with her Clanmates, but didn't consider herself super close with any of them, as her positivity tended to be overbearing for everyone aside from the nursery kits and young apprentices, who lapped up her stories like fresh milk. Maybe that's why she didn't have any close allies - she spent a majority of her time with the younger members of her Clan, when she wasn't out providing and serving them. "It'd give me a break from being the resident story-teller among the younger generation."[/B] To be honest, she'd quiet enjoy continuing this small, new bond with Sunpoppy, as she was curious about him and his antics. Why he'd come out here alone if not to hunt. A smile stretched across her maw. "Too bad, you're my friend now. No turning back; you're stuck with me." She'd taken note of the self-deprecating tone and silently decided to herself that she'd stick with him, even if pushed away, if only to make him feel less alone in camp.

"It's important to me!" The molly countered his objection to telling her his name. She was sure she could get it if she took a moment to remember, but if not she'd take it upon herself to figure it out, with or without his help. A playful smirk danced across her face, and a tiny chuckle came out. "I'm a pretty good detective. I think I'll figure it out. For now I'll call you Mr. Frozen Paws." She laughed at her own nickname for the tom, shaking her head at herself in the same breath. Normally, she wasn't this goofy or silly, but something had changed in the air - she could feel some slight tension - and that was the last way she wanted to end their forest expedition.

At the mention of returning to camp actually this time, Badgerleaf got to her paws, glancing over her shoulder at where she'd buried the bird. "Just the bird. There'll be more daylight tomorrow to come out again. I'm sure Buckstar and Glidingfeather will be organizing patrols to do a sweep for any stragglers." Secretly, the molly didn't have a lot of hope for finding much more prey during these harsh moons, but she'd never let that show. Instead, she trotted over to the lump of exposed dirt, retrieving her bird and facing Sunpoppy again. "Alright, let's head back. And perhaps while we walk, you can tell me what's bothering you so much that you felt the need to become one with the snow."

[we can timeskip back to camp if you wanna post them returning now! or i can ^^]

Last edited by spade; January 5th, 2021 at 01:02 AM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:38 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestpaw’s embarrassment and pride bloomed at Fleetwind’s comment and she ducked her head, flustered. “Thank you sir,” She mewed deign towards her sister. After a moment she looked up and added, “Are we going to be doing anything else?”. The “fight” had been surprisingly fun for Forestpaw. Which confused the russet she-cat because she always hated and feared fighting. She’d never imagined it could be enjoyable, not at all. Suddenly her heart started pounding. If she enjoyed fighting did...did it mean she was a bad cat? She looked down at her paws horrified.
( @gs29513 )

Old January 8th, 2021, 06:56 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Holding in a small laugh as her sister was the polite cat, Brightpaw joined in as she asked if they were doing something else. Other things were good. Things were fun! Especially things that were outside the camp and not cleaning the elders den. That was one thing she did not like at ALL. Looking at her sister, as she dropped her head, worried that something was wrong, she whispered quietly Are you ok? Did you get hurt? she didn't want her sister to get hurt! That would be a very very VERY bad thing.
---------------------
Fleetwind dipped his head back to Forestpaw, a bit puzzled by her incredible politeness, but not minding it at all. Most of the apprentices just demanded things, he really like this one. Were they doing anything else. Yes, he was planning on doing other things, probably a try at tree hunting. Not true tree hunting, just a bit of practice at sneaking up on things in the tree, probably him. Scooting towards it, mewed We're going to head up in the tree, and practice a bit of stealth. Just practice moving quietly and not making to much noise. Slipping up, he placed his paws carefully on the branches, staying close the the trunk in the hope of having his brown fur blend in a bit with the trunk. @Wolfgirl8
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:02 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Tidepaw walked in the cove,it was the midnight of the night.The lightingbugs were so peaceful,he layed down in a empty area,he was calm for once.He jsut looked at the stars and bugs lighting the flowers. The large tabby saw blood flash on the flowers,he growled*

{OPEN}
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 8th, 2021, 05:27 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Funtime Foxy, @spade, @~Fox~ ]

Buckstar had moved to help his half-brother take up Gravelblaze's other side and had set off for the Cove. Hopefully the others were following.

He paused briefly where the field of colorful wildflowers usually began, though they were now covered in a layer of snow, before striding to a small, jutting stone near the opposite edge. Though usualy bright and cheerful, a grim cloud seemed to hang over the Cove. "We'll bury them here."

He dipped his shoulder to allow Gravelblaze's body to gently slide into the snow. "Let's start digging."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 8th, 2021, 05:31 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Tidepaw was sitting in cove,he saw the warriors and leader,he turned around and walked away past them,his ear down and tail lowered his yellow eye caught a glimpse of the body's,he ran instead of walking, he needed bear! Now!*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 8th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

~ thunderchaser let the drift songs body slide off of her shoulders. As she started digging in the spot buckstar wanted ~
@spade @Funtime Foxy @Slushie

Old January 8th, 2021, 05:40 PM
chirps

Now outside of camp, the cold seemed more persistent than ever. Badgerleaf followed behind Buckstar and Thrushheart as her and Thunderchaser brought up the rear, each of them carrying Driftsong on their backs. The last time she'd been out to Firefly Cove, a certain lightheartedness hung in the air as she had a playful chat with Sunpoppy. Now though, as clouds rolled overhead and the wind picked up, it had a more somber atmosphere.

Upon reaching the spot where Buckstar indicated that they were to be buried, Badgerleaf dipped her shoulder to allow Driftsong to be placed gently down in the snow. It was hard for the molly to look at either of the deceased, and she was glad when the ThunderClan leader instructed them to dig. Something to at least take her mind off the deaths - for now. The warrior started digging her paws into the snow, wincing a bit as they soon became numb to the cold. Despite the solemn aura that circled the air, a part of Badgerleaf wanted to finish the digging as quick as possible before she froze her paws off completely. But even with that thought, she kept digging, knowing that both warriors deserved a proper burial for their dedication.
[ @Slushie @~Fox~ @Funtime Foxy ]
Old January 8th, 2021, 05:45 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Buckstar? Do you think we're going to survive this leafbare? We're almost out of herbs and now cow tail is injured , we had to exile beetle paw. The snow is high this moon. And now 2 of our finest warriors are dead. I'm scared ... ~the shecats paws were shaking not because of the snow . But because of how scared she was. And she wasn't normally scared like this, as she spoke her looked down and stopped digging. @Slushie

Last edited by Astraea; January 8th, 2021 at 05:46 PM.