Today 12:30 AM

Old June 28th, 2019, 03:17 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Not powerplaying, just couldn’t figure out how to phrase it right)
Bubblingbee hissed in response to being called a fleabag and stood up and swiped her paw across Dawnpaw’s face with unsheathed claws,” You could have been faster.” She remarked. She glanced at the fish and shook her head,” That fish is far to scrawny fetch me a larger fish, the elder’s get the first pick in prey.” She remarked,” I want salmon.” She replied,” Then you can finish putting my nest together.” She finished.
DawnPaw was at first confused what the elder was about to do but as the shecat went too aim a blow to her face she tried to dodge but she felt the stinging sensation as BubblingBee managed too knick her face, luckily DawnPaw was able to lessen the blow- she might have started bleeding if it wasn't for her reflexes. The Cream molly stood there stunned for a few moments before her face twisted slightly- her calm, joking and somewhat happy attitude towards the elder shifted slightly, she wasn't sure what to do or say but for a moment she swore she could feel her facial expression twist into something not so friendly looking but she took a breath to calm herself, her facial expression was as blank as a clear sky, ignoring the stinging sensation that was burning her right cheek."...Did that make you feel better or do you need to do it again?".Her tone was low and serious sounding, for a slight moment, her blue eyes narrowed at her comment before saying in a calm tone."Actually, I've already finished your nest so no i do not need to finish that and you should be grateful for the prey your given but if you must be so picky then okay". She was trying her best not too let out her anger, she could feel her more unpleasant part of her start to bubble to the surface but she suppressed the feeling.
'I am not who i used to be- I Won't show weakness, and being ill-tempered is not going to resolve anything and I've learnt that first hand...I won't yell or fight back if it isn't going to benefit me...I just need to keep calm and besides, she can't control me forever'.
She repeated her own words in her head, it took every ounce of her to keep herself from lashing out at the old shecat.DawnPaw returned to the Elders den on purposely dropping the salmon onto the ground slightly to the side of the elder."Your Welcome by the way".She said this in an unreadable tone, still, she was grateful she wasn't anything like CreekTongue- Her dark forest mentor indeed handed out her punishments by being violent but it wasn't something that happened often but when it did- DawnPaw would be scared out of her mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Jaws parting in a yawn, the ragged form of Shatteredfang uncurled and stretched, pale yellow eyes blinking as he stared at the familiar pelt of Bubblingbee, and the less familiar pelts of Spiderpaw and Dawnpaw.

Ugh. His muzzle twisted with disgust when the reek of SkyClan filled his nose, and he straightened himself to a sitting position as he stared down the two young cats. "What do we have here?" he questioned, voice gruff. "Ya brought in two kits and ya didn't tell me, Bubblingbee? For shame, I could use some paws to sort out my own pelt." He bared his teeth at them, his snaggletooth jutting out noticeably.

"Have ya ever tackled a real tick infestation?" he challenged them, no apprentice in particular. "I've got enough blood sucked outta me to fill an entire puddle. Which one of you has the guts to try to sort through that? Probably not ya, SkyClan. Ya've been too pampered, sittin' on the edge of every war 'cause yer leader's a yellow-bellied coward who doesn't want to stand up for himself."

@Okapi, @jupiter, @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Hearing another voice from behind her she raised a brow as she looked at the old tom, Just how many of these grumpy fleabags were there? DawnPaw narrowed her eyes slightly before spoke monotoned."How long did it take you to come up with that one?".She didn't particularly care what others thought of her leader or what others thought of her but it didn't mean she was going to let it slide without a comment. The cream molly sighed somewhat, being in this den for this long was making her rethink her previous actions, she slightly rubbed her cheek that had been knicked with the back of her paw- it wasn't too bad but it stang, after a moment she sat down, she gave a side glance at the other apprentice who was still causing a commotion.

@jupiter

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 28th, 2019 at 03:56 AM.
Old June 28th, 2019, 04:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Jaws parting in a yawn, the ragged form of Shatteredfang uncurled and stretched, pale yellow eyes blinking as he stared at the familiar pelt of Bubblingbee, and the less familiar pelts of Spiderpaw and Dawnpaw.

Ugh. His muzzle twisted with disgust when the reek of SkyClan filled his nose, and he straightened himself to a sitting position as he stared down the two young cats. "What do we have here?" he questioned, voice gruff. "Ya brought in two kits and ya didn't tell me, Bubblingbee? For shame, I could use some paws to sort out my own pelt." He bared his teeth at them, his snaggletooth jutting out noticeably.

"Have ya ever tackled a real tick infestation?" he challenged them, no apprentice in particular. "I've got enough blood sucked outta me to fill an entire puddle. Which one of you has the guts to try to sort through that? Probably not ya, SkyClan. Ya've been too pampered, sittin' on the edge of every war 'cause yer leader's a yellow-bellied coward who doesn't want to stand up for himself."

@Okapi, @jupiter, @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Spiderpaw hissed and was about to spin and fire back at her comment but was taken off guard when she felt the elders paw swipe at the side of her head, taking fur with her. Spiderpaw reeled at the blow taking a few steps back and staring at her with an expression of shock "Did you just hit me you flea bitten mousedung!" she spat furiously claws sliding out "Did you just hit me?" she snapped
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw was at first confused what the elder was about to do but as the shecat went too aim a blow to her face she tried to dodge but she felt the stinging sensation as BubblingBee managed too knick her face, luckily DawnPaw was able to lessen the blow- she might have started bleeding if it wasn't for her reflexes. The Cream molly stood there stunned for a few moments before her face twisted slightly- her calm, joking and somewhat happy attitude towards the elder shifted slightly, she wasn't sure what to do or say but for a moment she swore she could feel her facial expression twist into something not so friendly looking but she took a breath to calm herself, her facial expression was as blank as a clear sky, ignoring the stinging sensation that was burning her right cheek."...Did that make you feel better or do you need to do it again?".Her tone was low and serious sounding, for a slight moment, her blue eyes narrowed at her comment before saying in a calm tone."Actually, I've already finished your nest so no i do not need to finish that and you should be grateful for the prey your given but if you must be so picky then okay". She was trying her best not too let out her anger, she could feel her more unpleasant part of her start to bubble to the surface but she suppressed the feeling.
'I am not who i used to be- I Won't show weakness, and being ill-tempered is not going to resolve anything and I've learnt that first hand...I won't yell or fight back if it isn't going to benefit me...I just need to keep calm and besides, she can't control me forever'.
She repeated her own words in her head, it took every ounce of her to keep herself from lashing out at the old shecat.DawnPaw returned to the Elders den on purposely dropping the salmon onto the ground slightly to the side of the elder."Your Welcome by the way".She said this in an unreadable tone, still, she was grateful she wasn't anything like CreekTongue- Her dark forest mentor indeed handed out her punishments by being violent but it wasn't something that happened often but when it did- DawnPaw would be scared out of her mind.

Hearing another voice from behind her she raised a brow as she looked at the old tom, Just how many of these grumpy fleabags were there? DawnPaw narrowed her eyes slightly before spoke monotoned."How long did it take you to come up with that one?".She didn't particularly care what others thought of her leader or what others thought of her but it didn't mean she was going to let it slide without a comment. The cream molly sighed somewhat, being in this den for this long was making her rethink her previous actions, she slightly rubbed her cheek that had been knicked with the back of her paw- it wasn't too bad but it stang, after a moment she sat down, she gave a side glance at the other apprentice who was still causing a commotion.

@jupiter
She narrowed her eyes at Spiderpaw,” Damn straight I did Skinpatch, I needed to teach you a lesson. If it weren’t for the warrior code, I’d kill you.” She replied angrily,” Now, I’m giving you two minutes to fetch mousebile and take care of Shatteredfang pelt, or I’ll remove more skin from you!” She spat angrily.

She glanced at Dawnpaw,” It taught you a lesson, trust me, I don’t want to be this mean to you, but I have no choice, you misbehaved and I have to do this, I wish I could disobey Lionstorm- ha! You actually believed I didn’t want to do this, pathetic Uglysmilekit.” She spat,” Besides respect your elders, even my friend Shatteredfang!” She spat.

Bubblingbee turned to Shatteredfang,” Ahh yes...Lionstorm wanted me to teach these miserable misbehaving kits a lesson.” She purred happily enjoying her conversation with Snaggletooth,” Besides it’s fun clawing these peony kits to teach them a lesson. Lionstorm only has one rule when the kits are in my custody, no killing them. I can leave them with the incompetent Shinefang, but I can’t kill them or let them out of camp. I chose not to let them have time off. If you want to join in on their punishment, just be mean to them. I call that Spiderpaw Skinpatch. And that excuse for a Dawnpaw, Uglysmilekit.” She replied Those nicknames are self-explanitory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 28th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Shatteredfang rolled his eyes, leaning forward on his paws as he gazed intently at Dawnpaw. "How long did it take ya to toss out all yer hard work, Raggedypaw?" It was a reference to the old scar on her shoulder, a mark that parted some of her fur. "Guessin' there ain't much thought goin' through that thick skull o' yers, if yer goin' around pissin' off a Clan deputy."

His acknowledgement to Bubblingbee was a sharp nod, though he was more interested in the stinking SkyClan apprentice and her less smelly companion. "Killin' kids is too easy, anywho. Remember that, Bubblingbee." RiverClan was superior, and they needed to act like it. Killing was below them.

Lionstorm's ears twitched as he approached the elder den, having managed to calm down from the earlier confrontation.

He still disliked that stupid SkyClan kit, but he had a better punishment in mind for her.

"Creampaw," he barked Dawnpaw's new name as he entered the den. "Instead of elder duty, you can enjoy having your warrior ceremony be delayed by a moon. Bubblingbee, I know how much you enjoy tormenting your apprentices, but feel free to take any of your frustrations out on Skinpatch." He shot Spiderpaw a dark look. "I know I'd love to. Shellpaw, you're dismissed. Get out of my sight."

@Okapi, @TawnyNeedsACoffee

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 30th, 2019 at 04:29 AM.
Old June 30th, 2019, 04:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Shatteredfang rolled his eyes, leaning forward on his paws as he gazed intently at Dawnpaw. "How long did it take ya to toss out all yer hard work, Raggedypaw?" It was a reference to the old scar on her shoulder, a mark that parted some of her fur. "Guessin' there ain't much thought goin' through that thick skull o' yers, if yer goin' around pissin' off a Clan deputy."

His acknowledgement to Bubblingbee was a sharp nod, though he was more interested in the stinking SkyClan apprentice and her less smelly companion. "Killin' kids is too easy, anywho. Remember that, Bubblingbee." RiverClan was superior, and they needed to act like it. Killing was below them.

Lionstorm's ears twitched as he approached the elder den, having managed to calm down from the earlier confrontation.

He still disliked that stupid SkyClan kit, but he had a better punishment in mind for her.

"Creampaw," he barked Dawnpaw's new name as he entered the den. "Instead of elder duty, you can enjoy having your warrior ceremony be delayed by a moon. Bubblingbee, I know how much you enjoy tormenting your apprentices, but feel free to take any of your frustrations out on Skinpatch." He shot Spiderpaw a dark look. "I know I'd love to. Shellpaw, you're dismissed. Get out of my sight."

She purred to Shatterdfang,” I wasn’t gonna go killin’ Uglysmilekit, just send her to the Shiverpetal for enough time that when she becomes a warrior all her friends and littermates will have apprentices already.” She remarked causally

She glanced at Lionstorm forcing down her disappointment,” Aww... I was looking forward to crushing her desire to help.” A look of pure disappointment briefly crossed her face before she approached Dawnpaw and breathed into her face showing her yellowed teeth that were chipped and cracked. Her teeth had dead fleas stuck between them. Her breathe reeked of rotten fish,” Darn, I was looking forward to you cleaning my teeth.” She huffed her breathe into Dawnpaw’s face once more letting the reek of rotten fish out of her mouth into Dawnpaw’s face.

She shrugged and turned to Spiderpaw before snarling,” You’ll clean my teeth, maybe start by picking the dead fleas out from between my teeth! Got it Skinpatch?! Or will I have to turn you into all Skin.” She threatened baring her fangs at Spiderpaw,” And if I did that Lionstorm wouldn’t take you back until your skin regrows. So you’ll be an apprentice forever unless you start cooperating.” She remarked before turning to Lionstorm and letting her eyes twinkle in amusement as it was fun to her yelling at Skinpatch along with the visual of Skinpatch just being Skin. It’ll be a cold leafbare with no fur...
@jupiter

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 30th, 2019 at 04:56 AM.
Old June 30th, 2019, 06:33 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

DawnPaw huffed slightly,Hearing the old Tom she caught him gazing at the scar at her shoulder,one she had received as a kit- she spoke Monotoned."Ever heard the term ignorance is bliss?".She turned her profile slightly as if becoming defensive about the mention of the scar,once again a comment flowed out the elder's mouth and she spoke in a half joking tone."Well what can I say? Pissing off others is my specialty".Honestly she hadn't been herself lately between QuickFeather and the mess called her life her retorts haven't been as good as they usually are. The cream Molly's ears perked slightly hearing LionStorm giving a slight sigh at the incorrect name.'Im stuck in a den with a Psycho Old fleabag, a Fishfaced Elder who enjoyed insulting Skyclan, a apprentice who doesn't know when to Shut her muzzle and a bossy deputy with a short-fuse, great what's next? Might as well invite LarkStorm and CreekToungue too the bunch!'.The angry thought flashed through her mind but she forced her self too take a breath and just let it go, which she could honestly say was the hardest thing she's done all day.DawnPaw flashed a glare at BubblingBee upon hearing her words but flashed her a smile- a very much forced one."What a shame! I guess you will actually have to use your own paws to do something!".As the Molly tried too get close to her she stood up and took a few pawsteps to the side,before turning to LionStorm."Well,I can handle that but thank you for your generosity".Her tone was calm but she had a small smile on her face,she was exhausted and she wasn't sure how much more of this she could take before she herself blew a fuse."Yes yes- Don't have to tell me twice, Well I'll see you around or not either is fine with me".She said this calmly giving a polite dip of the head as she quickly escaped the den,The fresh air and sign of freedom was almost as if it was a miracle.'Safe to say that the leaf doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to RiverClan cats and their stuck up pride'.She thought this in a somewhat exasperated way and she padded off towards the territory to catch a break from all the craziness.

@Okapi
@jupiter

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old October 20th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Dust

"Duststorm?" Graypaw called out, his voice muffled with dry moss and a minnow. His tail dragged miserably as he entered, and his nose wrinkled uncomfortably at the smell of old pelts. This had to be his second-least-visited place in RiverClan (the medicine den being first), so he had no clue who any of these cats were. He scanned the unfamiliar sea of old pelts, hoping one of them would perk up in acknowledgment.

Duststorm better not be deaf. Graypaw thought, his ear flicking impatiently.
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:28 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Hrrm, huh?!" A gruff voice mumbled from the darkness, dank pelt stink radiating off the elder in massive waves. It must have been eternities since he had last groomed himself, "Hrmm's that?" Duststorm grumbled, blinking against the darkness of the den. "Who are you?" Once his eyes had adjusted, the orange tabby stared at the apprentice with confusion, seemingly studying them with narrowed golden eyes. With a defiant snuff of his nose, he continued, "You ain't one of them no good kids of mine, right?"

@Venus

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 24th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Hrrm, huh?!" A gruff voice mumbled from the darkness, dank pelt stink radiating off the elder in massive waves. It must have been eternities since he had last groomed himself, "Hrmm's that?" Duststorm grumbled, blinking against the darkness of the den. "Who are you?" Once his eyes had adjusted, the orange tabby stared at the apprentice with confusion, seemingly studying them with narrowed golden eyes. With a defiant snuff of his nose, he continued, "You ain't one of them no good kids of mine, right?"

@Venus
When Duststorm approached him, Graypaw couldn't help but wrinkle his nose, leaning back to avoid the horrible stench radiating from the elder's pelt. By stars! Does this cat ever bathe?

"Not exactly," The silvery apprentice replied, a bit flustered by the elder's question. He placed the minnow and pile of moss in front of Duststorm so he could speak more clearly. "My name is Graypaw. I'm here to freshen up your nest for the night. I also brought food." He nudged the fish at Duststorms paws, hoping he would be pleased with his offering. It was a pretty decent size for a minnow, the biggest he could find in the fresh-kill-pile at this time of year.

Sitting up to look around the dark den, Graypaw squinted. "So...where do you sleep?"

Last edited by Doom; October 24th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Ohh.. Good!" The elder pursed his lips, his shoulders rocking back and forth as he pronged the moss beneath him pleased with the apprentice's words. It had been a while since he had decent company, none of his children had visited in moons! Oh well, this apprentice, Graypaw, would do.

"Why, this is muh bed, right'ere!" His muzzle curled in delight as he wriggled himself off the nest, bringing his bony frame to a wobbly stand pulling the minnow along with him. "I know I used to hate this job as'n apprentice, too. Them elders were always sourpusses 'n I'll tell you what, havin' to clean their nests was even worse! They sure do got mouths on them though." Duststorm plucked a patch of moss from his fur, simply throwing it onto his old nest as he settled onto his rump. The nest itself, well... it was atrocious. It was clear that he hadn't left it for a while - stale, stinky moss with a few bugs wriggling around, yet the tom cat didn't seem at all bothered as he continued on,

"I remember back in our old territory, SkyClan that is, I fought a HUGE snake as 'n apprentice. One of them, whatcha call'em... adder snakes. A real scary one too!" Somehow during this story, Duststorm's eyes had sealed shut, but as he was about to continue, a single golden eye peered at Graypaw through the slight darkness. He just wanted to make sure his company was still here!

@Venus

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 28th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Graypaw was slightly amused with the old tom, surprised by how lively Duststorm was for his age. When he was revealed the...remarkably wretched nest he was supposed to clean, the silvery apprentice squirmed uncomfortably, his stomach cramping at the sight of it. How could Duststorm sleep in a nest like that? It must've been so long that he's gotten used to it, judging by how comfortable he was acting with it. It made Graypaw sad in away. Nobody deserved to sleep in an old grimy nest. "Here," Graypaw mewed, beginning to scrape the old nest into a ball. "Let me start clearing this away for you."

Keeping an ear angled on the elder as he worked, Graypaw couldn't help but perk up at the mentioning of snakes. "Wait, really?" The depressive dullness in his brown eyes finally cleared up a bit, being replaced by a light of interest. "You fought an adder before?"

@Dust