Old April 11th, 2024, 04:26 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: April Gathering

Russethowl
"I run with my Pack"
II 16 Moons II ThunderClan II

This gathering was already going downhill for Russethowl. He needed to get away from Palepad and Lambblood. Now. The russet cat let himself wander away, running into a cat he presumed ShadowClan based off of the scent. "Distract me. Keep me from tearing apart my clanmate," he said bluntly, letting is large russet frame settle next to the ShadowClan cat. He stared off into the distance, hoping that Hawkbite would distract him like Russet asked. The large ThunderClan tom steadied his breathing, his ragged, angry breaths slowing down into regular breathing. I am calm. I am calm. Once the large russet cat had calmed down, he turned to the cat he had settled next to. " 's bout that. Came to this gathering to get away from someone, and they came for some reason. 'Nyway, names Russethowl," The large tom said, a grin spread across his face.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - help i think hawk is still open?? ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 11th, 2024, 06:39 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ @Dolomedes [morningpaw] ]

grousepaw listened with mild intrigue, head canted off kilter to the right, like it often was, thoughtfully. named early, huh? well, good for them, he supposed. they'd probably graduate early at that rate, so good for them. not that warriorhood was anything that mattered, grouse had seen. it was just another meaningless word assigned to make worker drones feel good about being a tool. grouse wasn't ever gonna give

he swiped his tongue over his teeth again, a idle tic, feeling his incisors as he savored his words and decided to push a little bit. "mh, lucky y'all. i was apprenticed late because i snuck out." he gave a low murr of laughter, mostly to himself, and his ears flicked. as he glanced down sidelong at morningpaw, though his head was inclined towards the place where the leaders perched. "my littermates were all apprenticed on time, but me, i had to wait 'till i was almost 7 an' a half." he explained.

"usually gatherings are pretty crazy. least in recent moons. clan politics, accusations, threats-" he trailed off, shrugging, "all meaningless nonsense, i say. if we're fighting each other, we're not thinking about all the problems and injustice in our own clans. i think-" sometimes, grouse was too honest. far too honest. "-that that's the plan. we're too busy snarling at the other clans to realize the egotistical power-tripping fools in charge."

he cleared his throat, shaking his head, "but i dunno, that's just some food for thought, i fig're. i think it's cool- the politics o' it all. i like guessing what'll happen next, what twist or turn 's gonna take and why they've done it. 'cause there's always a reason, y'know?" he glanced down at morningpaw, dead eyes burning with a quiet passion.

then he chuckled to himself, slouching his shoulders, "i'm rambling. sorry for talking yer ears off, kid." he gave a sheepish grin.

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 11th, 2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:13 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Despite her immense grief and the numerous problems that weighed heavily upon her heart, she forced herself from the safety of her den and led her clan to the gathering. The moonlight gleamed on the slender, green-eyed she-cat who brought her clan to the beach. Her fur, though wind-tousled, was well groomed as she had spent quite some time untangling knots out of her pelt, prolonging WindClan's arrival.

"If RiverClan arrives, I want no trouble," Twilightstar warned her clan right before entering, picking up ThunderClan and ShadowClan's scents instantly. "There is a truce, we will not be the ones to break it." She growled softly. Under her leadership, WindClan has never broken the truce and they wouldn't start tonight.

She forced her tail to remain lifted even though she wanted nothing better than to leave it dragging on the ground. Twilightstar swiftly joined Bumblestar and Dawnstar upon the stones, coiling her tail around her paws. Knowing that WindClan's place among the deputies would be vacant for the first time in seasons left her feeling hollow.

She forced the feeling aside. Twilightstar wanted to tell herself that everything was alright, but nothing was. It wouldn't be until WindClan made it. Twilightstar started grooming herself, a self-soothing action, while waiting to see if RiverClan arrived or if one of the other two leaders kicked off the gathering without them.

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:21 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Foxpaw arrived.

Birdpaw arrived, the hyperactive eight moon old bouncing like usual.

Adderpaw arrived, the eight moon old's very much audible breathing rapsy, heavy, and shallow like always.

Caterpillarpaw arrived.

Swanpaw arrived. Ah her favorite time of day. Well techinally night wasn't day but still.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Numb. That's what Bravebird felt as she followed closely behind her leader to the Gathering. Her eyes were focused ahead and her expression was a carefully composed neutral. Even as they stalked across RiverClan territory in order to get to Seastones. Even as the scent flooded her nose and raised the fur along her neck. She had to push it down, if only because WindClan, as far as she was concerned, was the last Clan in the forest to have any honor. She glanced towards Twilightstar as the leader called for no trouble with RiverClan - and perhaps on any other night she would've scoffed. But not tonight. Grief still clung to her like a second pelt, and she wasn't sure her claws would unsheathe even if she wanted them to.

Instead of selecting a spot near the back, like she usually did to keep an eye on things, Brave picked a place more towards the front. She sat down and lifted her head to the leaders, angling her ears forward. The wind was colder tonight, or perhaps that was just her sadness playing tricks on her. Either way the lilac lynx-point fluffed her fur up to block out the chill, for once feeling the wind causing her bones to ache.

[ open! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 11th, 2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

The expression on the toms face as he crested the dunes and stepped into the gathering behind Twilightstar was nothing short of abject fury barely restrained by social convention.

How could he be calm after all riverclan had done, especially if they were here tonight with whatever excuses they had either for their actions on straight denials that they'd done them at all. Fallownose was dead. There was no excuse.

But Riverclan was not here, again, and it was obvious that Crowtooth had been looking for him by his targeting scan of the seastones before his disgusted gaze turned towards their territory. What disgraces that clan was, do commit such crimes then neglect the traditions of their ancestors and not even show up. They were either pathetic in their lawless nature or disgusting in their disregard of clan life, disgraceful either way.

Still their absence let the toms rage cool and eventually he padded over to Mistlewhisker, calmer and tiredly rasped a wry "Are ya a prophet lady? I swear our conversation was all too apt fer the last moons chaos an' 't looks like yer in not much better shape." Hetrochromatic eyes flicked over the mollys pelt and a crooked (if tired) grin curled over his muzzle. "I see yall encountered some particularly belligerent an' numerous beasties Ive also met. How ya managin' after all that?"

A pointless question really given the other warriors new scars spoke volumes, but then again hers matched a couple new bite scars of his so he couldnt really judge.

In a slightly lighter mood even if he was still exhausted the tom sat, shoulders slumping. "I'd say I hope yer moon has been better then mine but judgin' by yer leaders expression Im bettin' not. So much fer our hopes fer a nap might I say."

@Mica
Old April 11th, 2024, 09:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

OH! FRIENDS?

Treepaw was delighted to be approached by these felines. She offered a bright smile, shutting out the voice screaming in the back of her head to stop. "Hello! I'm Treepaw of ThunderClan!" She'd chirp, looking between the two apprentices.

"It's very nice to meet you! How is everything in your clan?" What clan were they? ShadowClan? That's what they smlled like. Had WindClan or RiverClan shown up yet? It was hard to tell right now.

@Starphobia - Silentpaw | @nyx - Wildflowerpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 12th, 2024, 02:14 AM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash's ears twitched when she heard someone approaching, followed by the scent of squirrel. Her tail flicked when she heard the ThunderClan warrior's voice — was he talking to her? Her narrowed eyes flicked to him and she confirmed he was, in fact, speaking to her. She wondered why in the world he'd choose to speak to her — was she not looking completely disinterested in the other Clans?

Badgerear. She glanced at his oddly-shaped ears; that much made sense. Should she even entertain him? He was in way too good of a mood. Well.. she could at least see what he wanted. Looking back at the tom, she kept her voice monotone despite her harsh words. "...Briarsplash. But what do you want, squirrel? What makes you so happy during all these moons of bloodshed?"

/ @Maybi

Badgerear blinked as the Shadowclan cat, Briarsplash immediately jumped to insults.Then he threw back his head as he laughed.

"I haven't been called been called that since I was a kit!" He mewed, then he glanced back at his fluffy black tail. "Kinda suits me though!" Although the insult did remind him back when he was apprenticed, back when his ears healed into the shape they were in now and all the insults his own clanmates gave him to tease him.

He calmed down after a minute and pondered Briarsplash's question. Bumblestar did just have a clan meeting about a death of a clanmmate that was partially eaten by Shadowclan cat. Badgerear knew he should be wary of Shadowclan but he just didn't want to believe any clan cat could do such a thing. It was probably a rogue. The large warrior almost brought this up to Brairsplash but even he wasn't that dense to make that comment.

"I guess cause I believe that cats are just acting in the best interest of their own clans. Even if that makes us fight each other sometimes, we're just protecting our families. I can't hold that against anyone." He finally answered her. "Hopefully this new leaf will bring lots off prey and there will be less fighting amongst us."
Old April 12th, 2024, 07:49 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 6 Moons | Gathering
[14/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw turned back to the ThunderClan apprentice, keeping his usual, emotionless and unreadable expression. It had a hint of annoyance, but it was barely visible. Or at least, that's what he thought. He let out a small hiss of irritation, not wanting to speak to the apprentice. If he had a long tail he would've reached over to nudge Windflowerpaw, but all he could do was give the apprentice a cold look and twitch his ears.

{ @nyx - @SuspiciousMindz }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:03 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded along with his clan, not quite back to his usual self since Fallownose's loss, but starting to try and get better. If only so he could cheer up Twilightstar and the others whenever he could. Also this was his first gathering! Which was kind of scary...would Riverclan be there? And almost as if reading his thoughts, Twilightstar stopped the parade of cats for a moment to remind them of the peace keeping including Riverclan. It made Rabbitpaw's pelt prickle, that he could be in such close proximity with the murderers of his deputy and not be able to say anything about it or make them regret it. No, not yet, they would soon. The apprentice only needed to keep training until it was time so when he finally gets to attack he'll show that this rabbit has one nasty kick. Then Twilightstar was leading them down into the gathering place that had all sorts of smells and so many cats in it. Judging from what he knew of the leaders already there and the lack of salty fishy smell, Riverclan wasn't there yet leaving the two clans that beat them to be Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Not quite as scary but it still made him a bit spooked. Not like he would show it of course. How would Windclan look if one of their apprentices was scared as the mere sight of the other clans? Not good, that's what. Rabbitpaw thinks that if what happened didn't and they had a deputy sitting beneath Twilightstar and that Rabbitpaw didn't have to see 4 corpses on the night of ceremony, that he would be more inclined to socialize with the other clans, but it did happen. He still didn't want to believe it really did. Rabbitpaw took a few pawsteps into the crowds of cats and couldn't really find a seat anywhere. Crowtooth is off talking to some scary looking Shadowclan(?) cat and the cursed apprentice didn't want to bother him. His green eyes swept through the felines until someone familiar landed within them.

Bravebird, and she looked so...gone? It scared Rabbitpaw to see her like that even though he hasn't really been very close with her. He hesitantly padded towards her. She didn't seem to really even notice him. Rabbitpaw shuffled up close, uncaring about things like personal space this once in his quest to try and make Bravebird at least a bit better. He didn't have a tail to wrap for comfort like he has seen other cats do, so instead he gently placed one of his paws onto hers and hoped that it had sort of the same effect. It was the first time that he was annoyed by his lack of tail, probably ever in his entire life. No words were made because he wasn't sure if she was in the mood to talk, he decided to let her start any conversations if she wanted to have one.
[ @taillow - Bravebird ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!