Default Re: Haven Springs

Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan Lionheart
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rainpaw - @Bean ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl padded along, hoping Rainpaw would catch up. He couldn't afford to wait any longer. The warrior kept an eye out for poppies and thyme. Sparrowsnarl checked around the area and found two clumps of thyme, picking a few and leaving the others to grow futher for later collection.

[Sparrowsnarl gained +3 thyme!]

He continued onward, looking for poppies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 25th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 02:09 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

It seemed that Moondapple was a no-show. Letting out a small grumble, Dusklion got to her paws and gestured with her tail for Sharkhail to follow her. "If we wait here any longer, we'll be dead 'n buried before Moondapple decides to be a competent warrior," was all she said as she whisked out of camp and towards Haven Springs.

In the warmer moons, outside of Lionsbeach, this usually was one of the spots that the dark tabby went to the most often. Something about setting paw on the smooth stone or taking a small dip into the warm water. "There've been fox sightins' around here 'bout a moon ago - keep your eyes 'n ears alert." Dusk figured she didn't need to tell the full-grown warrior anymore than that, so she slunk off towards one area.

Immediately upon parting her jaws and tasting the air, it was easy to pick up the earthy trace of prey. She slipped into a hunter's crouch with ease and let her paws remain silent as she moved fluidly, tail held still behind her. Foraging near a crack in one of the rocks, off to the side of one of the springs, Dusk spotted a couple of mice. Quick reflexes allowed her to lunge forward, killing one with a claw blow and the other with her jaws. She picked both up in her jaws and trotted over to where the ground was diggable, placing them inside to retrieve later.

[ @Fish - I MENTIONED THE WRONG PERSON I AM SO SORRY ]

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this.

"Tch, you'd think we didn't have kittens to feed or something." Sharkhail said with venom in his voice. His kittens were so important to him to think someone didn't want to help the clan—His kittens—Sickened the warrior. Maybe he should take some time to talk to that 'warrior' about being too lazy to show up.

When the mention of foxes were said he just simply nodded his head. He wasn't a great fighter so he knew better than to pick a fight with another predator. Instead he was just going to focus on his sense of danger and dash away when things got to hot. Not like two warriors could do much! ...Or maybe he was just underestimating Dusklion.

Searching around something earthy caught his attention. Following the scent he found a small tide pool and a rat eating something. Without a second thought he jumped onto the fat rat and swiftly killed it before he went to find Dusklion. He hoped this plump beast would be good enough, he still was very tired from all the newborns crying at nothing all night. He loved his kids but oh boy did they tired him out.
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:41 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Bi-colored paws slowed for a moment as Seabreeze processed the question and then matches Frostmelt’s speed again. The sandy grey-blue feline flicked his ears as he took a moment to think over words, “it is an odd thing to ask…I mean-uhh, I mean we did just have..a raid? It broke really bad and then Spottedstream kind of…cut it off.” Seabreeze continued onto something else, not really in the mood to talk about his injuries or details on the raid. Rather, turning blue eyes onto the world around the pair of traveling cats, ears tuned into any notice of nearby prey. They were going to hunt at bit as well so may as well. Seabreeze gave an awkward little smile as he turned the conversation elsewhere, words clunky, “This is good practice, I’m not the best with catching birds. I’m best at fishing to be honest.

As the words settled into the air, Seabreeze’s ear twitched. The fluttering of wings on the wind caught the cat’s attention and he hushed Frostmelt lightly with a single sound. The warrior lowered and stalked forward to where he paused and scented the air and readjusted his position to be downwind to the bird. Pushing past some of the greenery and off of the worn trail of hundreds of paws, Frostmelt behind him became a second thought. Seabreeze went into warrior mode, slipping easily into the mindset of work and not thought. Slow, careful steps, each paw stepping lightly to avoid brushing or upsetting any of the vegetation and scaring off the catch. Eventually, blue eyes made contact with a seagull. The bird was pecking at the soil at its talons, blissfully unaware of the feline that lurked only a tail length away. With a powerful pounce, Seabreeze shot forward- eyes locked on the bird as it desperately tries to take off.

Seabreeze’s claws caught on its wings and whacked it down and to the floor where the feline pounced and killed it before it had another shot at the sky. The warrior purred as he sat back on his haunches to view the prey. It was a fairly good catch given the season. It really was starting to warm up if the gulls were returning to their nests here. The newleaf should be good for Riverclan. The cat picked up the prey and returned swiftly to where he left Frostmelt alone, he dropped the bird and nervously looked away from the other’s golden eyes, “So-sorry, about that- running off I mean, heard the seagull,” The tom gave a small wave to the bird at his paws. Frostmelt would understand, he was the one that suggested that they hunt. It helped ease his nervousness a bit to have purpose rather than being stuck trying to understand his own mind enough to socialize properly. Also to avoid his brain constantly being sad.

As he stood there, Seabreeze shuffled his weight, well umm- what now? He motioned to the trail that the pair were walking before the distraction came. His brief confidence was swiftly swept up in a tide of insecurity. It’s waves taking Seabreeze’s words for a moment but left his general okay-ness alone unlike normal. Usually sadness accompanied the switch from warrior mindset to Seabreeze mindset but he felt okay right now for once. Maybe, he found Frostmelt better company than he originally realized. It had Seabreeze giggling a small bit before he sobered up, hopefully Frostmelt wouldn’t ask, the feline wasn’t sure he could explain in a way that could make sense.

Sho-uld, should we continue?…then?

[+1 Seagull]
[Carrying 1/8 Items]

[On mobile so sorry about any mistakes]

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

Frostmelt nodded at the other tom. If he was honest, he wasn't sure what Sea was saying most of the time, words blended into a muck that Frost couldn't seem to understand. "Well.... that.. sucks," Frost said awkwardly, he was trying too hard not to say something wrong, would it be weird to think he didn't feel much empathy for the broken tail? Well, sure he did feel bad, but he wasn't sure how to show that to others, sympathy. You would've sworn he had a cold heart. Was he supposed to fret over it? That seemed pointless considering the tail was in fact, gone now. And no dramatic crying is going to fix that. Though he felt bad he couldn't... well... tell Sea he felt terrible about the toms tail.

As he listened a bit more, slowly he realized that Sea was talking a bit more, Frost had to less. Which made him happy that both, he didn't have to talk as much, and, that Sea was getting more comfortable. That was until Sea ran. Which made Frost's heart sink. Had he done something, was it his comment? His breath held and his fur prickled up. He should feel bad he ran off, Frost figured he would. Right? It wasn't terrible, tons of other people in Riverclan! He could talk to any one of them, just like he had with Sea. But it was easier with Sea, right? Because they had seen each other, and acknowledged each other. The next step was to talk to each other, right? Or was Sea waiting for this moment to just run off? And, Frost, feeling a deep pain in his chest, didn't know if it was from him holding his breath or the pain of Sea just leaving. They hadn't talked much though, so why would he be sad? Maybe Frost just quickly gets emotionally attached to those like Sea. Maybe that's why he didn't socialize in the first place... but.. he couldn't remember why. His memory gaps... he never questioned, he figured there was a reason, and he never went against it.

Then he heard a rustle from the side Sea had left. Frost then let out a breath when he saw Sea's head sticking out of the leaves where he had run to get the bird. Frost sort of smiled to himself again. Sea could've easily just left him from where they were now, for Frost to find his way then back to camp. But instead, he returned and... apologized... The other Tom didn't need to apologize, but he did anyway, for running off. "All good, at least it's a nice start to the hunting," Frost said with a smile. And he meant what he said. As he always did, not realizing it's sometimes ok to lie. Or sometimes certain things he needed to do in certain situations or say. "And yes, we can continue," Frost said, the nervousness in his voice going away as he just said the first thing that came to mind without even thinking. This means he could've said something utterly stupid and he wouldn't've known.

As they walked, it went quiet again. He waited, this time, for Sea to say something, but when it never came he tried to start up another conversation, hoping this topic would be something that Sea would enjoy talking about. "Thank you for... Inviting me on a walk..." he said, awkward again... It didn't sound as strong as the rest of what he had said, his heart pounding again, his legs going numb again. And honestly, that wasn't a good conversation starter but there was nothing he could ask that wouldn't... possibly trigger the other Tom, which he didn't want to test. "Ah.. sorry, not a good conversation starter... You said you liked to hunt fish more?" Frost asked, and of course, he knew he heard Sea right, again, a conversation starter?... no... it just sounded like a question. Frost knew if he was asked that he would be confused. "I-I heard you... I just... Would you like to check the water today?" Frost asked, stuttering a bit, fast-talking. He needed to slow down. He waited for Sea to either tell him to repeat or respond to him.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; March 18th, 2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The tom readjusted his hold on the bird before setting it down neatly on his bi-colored paws and looked up happily to Frostmelt. Seabreeze found himself liking the other warrior a bit more than most others he interacted with because it felt like they were equal, that Seabreeze wasn’t leagues behind in countless ways. Not that Frostmelt was not good like Seabreeze, it was just easier to pretend that he wasn’t watching and likely judging Seabreeze. The tom shook out his fur, from his ears to his nubby tail before speaking to the other, “It is a nice start, I can bury it nearby and we can pick it up on our way back.” As he spoke, the warrior padded over to a more shrub-covered area and swiftly dug a hole to bury the seagull and hide it from potential scavengers for when they came back through the area. It almost made him feel nostalgic, thinking about how he learned the hard way how to properly hide your prey.

Frostmelt spoke awkwardly and clunky at times but Seabreeze almost found it endearing and it wasn’t as bad as Seabreeze’s stuttering when he gets nervous-which now that he thought about it, the feline hadn’t really been anxious or nervous most of this encounter. He wasn’t over thinking his own pawsteps and he wasn’t even fully focused on work, he was just…calmly existing for once. Seabreeze found himself purring a small bit, Frostmelt was quite the cat even if the tom himself didn’t realize it. The sandy grey-blue cat flicked his ears and returned to padding at Frostmelt’s side, “Well, I am happy that you chose to join me. I do like swimming and fishing but with all the ice melting the river is going to be a bit feisty and I would feel more comfortable if we had a bigger patrol. If you want we can continue with land hunting?” Seabreeze tried not to come off as bossy so he got a bit more unsure of his words towards the end but it was still better than his usual stumbling and tripping through words.

Soon the old twoleg bridge that was the landmark for Haven Springs came into view and Seabreeze smiled lightly, as his sharp blue eyes looked to where a crow was on top of the fencing. He crouched down and turned to Frostmelt, pointing his muzzle in the direction of the prey to let the other know so that he didn’t spook it off or think that Seabreeze was running off without him again. Oh, wait, should he let Frostmelt try his paw at catching this one. Then after a moment of examining where the crow had itself perched, Seabreeze decided that it was a bit dangerous to let another cat try for it. The fencing was icy still and it was taller than Seabreeze when the other was standing on the bridge. The fall even further if you took a tumble into the empty streambed. “I’m going to try for that crow. Wait here a moment.” Without waiting for a response, the feline was stalking forward.

There was no covering but the crow had its back turned, Seabreeze slowled his steps down even further as he made it to the odd, smooth ground of the bridge. His muscles bunched beneath his pelt and he made a calculated leap onto the fence ledge, digging his claws into the icy film on top of it. Then, in the next moment, as the crow started, the tom jumped again, front paws swinging towards the escaping prey. His claws caught on the crow’s wing but missed its body, he was falling from the air and away from the prey. Seabreeze didn’t land on the fence but rather slipped right off. Fortunately, he landed on his paws on the main bridge. Blue eyes glared up at the now fading crow, a blight against the light sky, as it escaped. He took a deep breath, his breathing had stilled as he approached and the remaining air in his lungs was knocked out in the brief fear that washed up in his body as he slipped from the ledge.

Hmph…Well, maybe there’ll be other crows. Anyways, how do you feel about it? Do you prefer to hunt or fish?” It was an unusual topic of choice for conversation for Seabreeze but he didn’t have any other ideas so he continued the topic that Frostmelt started. Personally, Seabreeze loved the river, memories seemed to lessen as if water served to lift its weight off of his shoulders whenever he found the time to go down. That seemed to be less and less lately, especially with everything that just happened and all of the minor drama that followed. Thoughts of Birdsnow’s meeting after the raid was almost as tiring as actually being here. Maybe….Seabreeze hummed softly as he continued to lead the other towards the springs, keeping his ears pricked for any signs of prey, “Maybeeee…we-ummm, maybe we could meet up again and go to the river when it calms down, or…with a bigger patrol. Err-group?” As much as Seabreeze found himself calming with Frostmelt as company, the tom couldn’t help but feel anxious. Was Frostmelt enjoying the walk or was he just pretending to spare Seabreeze’s feelings? Also just asking things of people was hard in general for Seabreeze and if it wasn’t something that was productive like fishing, even if it turns more social, then the warrior wouldn’t have the nerve to ask at all.
[1/8 being carried]

[ @Epiales - Frostmelt ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 19th, 2024 at 08:15 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:04 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

It seemed that Moondapple was a no-show. Letting out a small grumble, Dusklion got to her paws and gestured with her tail for Sharkhail to follow her. "If we wait here any longer, we'll be dead 'n buried before Moondapple decides to be a competent warrior," was all she said as she whisked out of camp and towards Haven Springs.

In the warmer moons, outside of Lionsbeach, this usually was one of the spots that the dark tabby went to the most often. Something about setting paw on the smooth stone or taking a small dip into the warm water. "There've been fox sightins' around here 'bout a moon ago - keep your eyes 'n ears alert." Dusk figured she didn't need to tell the full-grown warrior anymore than that, so she slunk off towards one area.

Immediately upon parting her jaws and tasting the air, it was easy to pick up the earthy trace of prey. She slipped into a hunter's crouch with ease and let her paws remain silent as she moved fluidly, tail held still behind her. Foraging near a crack in one of the rocks, off to the side of one of the springs, Dusk spotted a couple of mice. Quick reflexes allowed her to lunge forward, killing one with a claw blow and the other with her jaws. She picked both up in her jaws and trotted over to where the ground was diggable, placing them inside to retrieve later.

[ @Fish - I MENTIONED THE WRONG PERSON I AM SO SORRY ]
Nettleshadow blinked open his eyes in the warriors den and saw the sun high in the sky. *Oh no!My patrol left!* He tried to shake of his disturbing nightmares and rushed out of the warriors den and into the clearing. He sprinted to the edge of the camp and burst into his territory. He parted his jaws and scented Dusklion,the leader of the patrol. He rushed towards the scent and skidded to a halt as he saw the she-cat. "I-I'm so sorry! I did not notice how late it was...." It was the partial truth.... he thought. I just don't want to tell anybody the real reasons.
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Having slid into another crouch, Dusklion was stalking a squirrel near the base of a tree when Nettleshadow's voice sounded behind her. Immediately the prey had its head poking up and started to take off. Muttering a string of curses under her breath the warrior darted after it, managing to scramble gracelessly up the tree half way after it before managing to snag it down by a single claw. She threw it against the ground, stunning it before lunging for a killing bite.

"Look who finally decided to show up," came the sneered response from the glaring warrior as she padded over to where she had buried the two mice. Quickly working to uncover them, using one paw to scoop away dirt, Dusk added, "try to catch somethin' at least, before we have to head back." There was impatience in her tone that implied Nettleshadow wouldn't have long before the patrol started to leave.

[ @Moondapple @Fish - apologies for dusk, she's a bit snappy! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:13 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

Having slid into another crouch, Dusklion was stalking a squirrel near the base of a tree when Nettleshadow's voice sounded behind her. Immediately the prey had its head poking up and started to take off. Muttering a string of curses under her breath the warrior darted after it, managing to scramble gracelessly up the tree half way after it before managing to snag it down by a single claw. She threw it against the ground, stunning it before lunging for a killing bite.

"Look who finally decided to show up," came the sneered response from the glaring warrior as she padded over to where she had buried the two mice. Quickly working to uncover them, using one paw to scoop away dirt, Dusk added, "try to catch somethin' at least, before we have to head back." There was impatience in her tone that implied Nettleshadow wouldn't have long before the patrol started to leave.

[ @Moondapple @Fish - apologies for dusk, she's a bit snappy! ]
Nettleshadow had a hurt look on his face when he was snapped at. He nodded his head anyways when Dusklion ordered him to catch something. I'm going to catch some really good prey to where she CANT"T snap at it! He thought. He opened his mouth to taste the air and followed a scent trail. As he neared where his prey was he spotted it. It was huge squirrel. He beamed at the thought of Dusklions facebut then shook his head. He crouched down and made sure that his paws did not touch any dead leaf. He slowly stalked forward to his prey and before it even knew it was there,he was upon it. He snapped its neck neatly and picked it up. I did it! He thought and bounded back to Dusklion,beaming.
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:18 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

{ @Marigoldwhisper }

Riverwhisper beckoned with his tail for Swanberry to come. He had clearly gotten over his breakdown a couple of hours ago. He purred, he knew exactly what he was going to do. He just prayed she would think the same.

Riverwhisper sat down, paws in the hot spring as he watched the beautiful sunset. How romantic, he thought. He wouldn't tell her yet, he'd wait for her to comment on the sunset. He would wait for her to mention how he looked, wait for her to notice he'd groomed himself to look his best.

He knew what he wanted his future to look like.

It looked like Swanberry.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; March 20th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:19 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
-.+riverwhisper+.-
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

{ @Marigoldwhisper }

Riverwhisper beckoned with his tail for Swanberry to come. He had clearly gotten over his breakdown a couple of hours ago. He purred, he knew exactly what he was going to do. He just prayed she would think the same.

Riverwhisper sat down, paws in the hot spring as he watched the beautiful sunset. How romantic, he thought. He wouldn't tell her yet, he'd wait for her to comment on the sunset. He would wait for her to mention how he looked, wait for her to notice he'd groomed himself to look his best.

He knew what he wanted his future to look like.

It looked like Swanberry.

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It was quite late, so she was more than surprised by Riverwhisper's speed. Who knew a cat could be so excited about something? To be fair, she felt the same way about birds and really sparkly things. She felt as though she had a hoarding issue, like she never knew how to let things though. Riverwhisper didn't seem to mind it though, in fact, her borderline encouraged it.

Swanberry felt a light tingling in her paws as she finally caught up to him, her strides slow and even as if to not accidentally knock the stem of blueberries from her ear.

Her eyes traced along the vibrant colors of the sunset. Pinks, blues, yellows, and deep violets. Nights like this were perfect, just perfect.

She flashed her clanmate a small little smile as she sat down next to the tom, watching in awe as brilliant colors reflected off of the water and onto dark grey stones. "Thank you for bringing me," she said, any trace of tiredness suddenly gone from her voice. "It's absolutely beautiful out here."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 20th, 2024, 05:43 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It was quite late, so she was more than surprised by Riverwhisper's speed. Who knew a cat could be so excited about something? To be fair, she felt the same way about birds and really sparkly things. She felt as though she had a hoarding issue, like she never knew how to let things though. Riverwhisper didn't seem to mind it though, in fact, her borderline encouraged it.

Swanberry felt a light tingling in her paws as she finally caught up to him, her strides slow and even as if to not accidentally knock the stem of blueberries from her ear.

Her eyes traced along the vibrant colors of the sunset. Pinks, blues, yellows, and deep violets. Nights like this were perfect, just perfect.

She flashed her clanmate a small little smile as she sat down next to the tom, watching in awe as brilliant colors reflected off of the water and onto dark grey stones. "Thank you for bringing me," she said, any trace of tiredness suddenly gone from her voice. "It's absolutely beautiful out here."

-.+riverwhisper+.-
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

Riverwhisper purred. "You're welcome," he said, blushing. Now he had to muster up the courage to tell her how he felt. Relax, he told himself. You've addressed the whole Clan before. This can't possibly be much harder.
But he knew it would be.

Taking a deep breath, he began.

"Swanberry, ever since the day we met, I-I I've always liked you, and spending this time together and everything I realized how much I truly love you. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I can see my future clearly in my head, and it's you. I just want to be with you. You're the only cat that matters to me. After all, like you know, my dad wasn't great, so finding someone who cared for me as much as you did... It was a miracle." He sighed. He'd finally gotten it all out, and Riverwhisper felt like a huge weight had just been lifted off his shoulders. Maybe she'd say she loved him too, maybe she'd hate him for the rest of her life. But at least she would know now how much she meant to him.

He shifted closer to her, offering his warmth as a cold breeze whisked by. He gently adjusted her blueberries, remembering when he'd given it to her. It felt like an eternity since that day, even though it was barely a quarter moon ago. He felt like he was at home when she was near him. But he braced himself for the worst, prepared for disappointment and heartbreak.

(We could just say that the entire rp was like a whole week? idk)

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)