Today 11:06 PM

Old December 4th, 2023, 11:03 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Iceflower
Former Windclan queen

Responding with a sharp hiss at Frostfall's comment, Iceflower's temper had only worsened by tasting a bit of her own medicine and she didn't mind giving anyone a good scratch if they used such an impolite tone...even if they were a former high-rank she didn't care, they deserved some sass as well.

However, Brokenstar's next words that were directed at her made her snowy white fur prickle with shock and anger. 'Burned up' how the hell did he know about that?! Oh right Starclan cats are all knowing...but not all merciful, if they were they would've saved her from that fire rather than let her burn and make her miss watching her kits grow up...

Pratically shaking with rage the queen got to her paws and stared straight at Brokenstar with icy hues "I burned cause Starclan never did anything. It's not my fault I'll never get to see my kits again" she spat full of hatred, waiting a moment to see the former leader's reaction before deciding better of it and leaving with a sharp lash of her tail.

@BEAR. @Dust

(Oh snap Iceflower got roasted! Pun unintended)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 4th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostfall | Frostflight
Former Riverclan Deputy

It was... faint, but hearing Grousestar's distant voice made the silver tabby smile softly to himself, a soft purr rumbling in his chest. It had been a very long time since Frostflight had heard his voice. It was... very comforting. Despite the short amount of time Frost had spent serving as Grouse's deputy, before SkyClan merged with RiverClan, he still regarded the leader with great respect. When had he last seen him? Moons... Moons upon moons ago. When he was alive? The elders den maybe? He could hardly remember at this point. Though, that could wait. Frostflight redirected his attention back to Brokenstar as they spoke. And well... that was definitely not good news. Frostflight perked up as he heard his... his name... called. Frostfall. Frostfall turned to face Redtalon, quickly heeding his call. And without a complaint, the former deputy raced after the small group of cats, keeping close to Redtalon's heels.

[ @Lillith | @ChristmasFawn | @The Cannibal ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 4th, 2023, 08:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was one of the rare moments where Shiningskies decided to actually mill around in StarClan's camp that Cindersky spotted her. She had done her best to keep her presence brief, still dealing with the fact that she was dead and Aspenstrike was alive and she couldn't find any of her kits and why did she feel so much better than when she was alive?

It was as if something that Shiningskies never new was wrong with her was fixed. She hadn't had any headaches or flashes of uncontrollable emotions. She did not rage or hate or cry. She was more peaceful now than she had been in her later moons of life. Though even so, Shiningskies still tried to keep to herself. She knew of those that did not approve of her actions while she was alive (she did not either, she still did not know why she made some of the choices she had), and was content to wait for Aspenstrike to join her.

At least, she had been, until Cindersky called her name. Shiningskies tensed, amber eyes flickering toward her former friend and leader cautiously. The disdain was obvious, and she knew she deserved it. Still, if Cindersky was not going to bring up what happened just yet then she wouldn't either. Perhaps it was time to try and reconnect with those she knew in life. Though what explanation Shiningskies could offer she was not completely sure herself.

"Two moons ago. A RiverClan cat killed me near the border."

@BEAR. [if you're still interested in having Jaystride show up!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
He came bearing the gift of a spiky plant, leaves dandling loosely from his jaws. "Gift" might be an embellishment - to cats unused to the smell, ragweed reeked something fierce. But Jaystride enjoyed it, he liked the pep to his step.

"Those fish-brains are something, aren't they?" He dropped his collection near the ladies' paws, a glint to his eyes. "Someone ought to put them in their place again, when left to swim they sink everyone with them." Seasons had passed since he last spied Shiningskies, and he took a moment to examine her. StarClan healed physical wounds, and she did look better than he remembered.. but his memory was also fickle, perhaps a side effect from being in caves for so long. "I am sorry, for what it's worth. You have always been worth a hundred-fold fish."

Whatever transpired so long ago meant very little to him. An overall mild disagreement meant nothing in a sea of progress, not to mention Jaystride was always focused on moving forward. Getting stuck on the past did no one good. "You ladies mind if I join you?"

[ @birdie]

Cindersky
She/her | Former ThunderClan Leader | Worldweaver T1
Whatever disdain Cindersky held onto so tightly, mind still warped by memories of the past, dissipated at the mention of RiverClan. Of course it was RiverClan. Of course it was that vile, fish-faced Clan who seemed to never be satiated no matter how many ThunderClan lives they took. Her whiskers quivered slightly and as she open her mouth to speak her ears perked to a familiar voice.

Blue eyes went from Jaystride to the plant, then back to Jaystride. She hadn't seen him since her attempt at going back, and was reminded of the gratitude she felt for him stepping in. There was quite possibly no other cat who could've convinced her what a mistake returning would be.

"...Jaystride is right." Hunting in ThunderClan territory. Scaling the cliffside and finding those outcroppings. Calling ThunderClan together, rallying them against RiverClan to take the Cove back. Endless moons spent as Clanmates... as friends. Finally, a soft smile spread across her face. It was... exhausting, if Cinder was being honest, to keep up with what had happened so long ago. Besides, her anger had mainly resided with Aspenstrike. "RiverClan will only continue to flounder in this flood they have found themselves in." A twitch of her whiskers in amusement. "And hopefully, they will soon drown."

Now looking from Shiningskies to Jaystride, she dipped her head - a small show of gratitude that she hoped didn't need any words behind it. "Not at all. Only if you do tell what that stars-awful smelling plant is." It looked somewhat familiar, but Cindersky could not place a name to it through the hazy memories of her life. She had been witness to several herbs and remedies and plants - but that one she did not remember.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 4th, 2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:43 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The ginger molly's ears pricked as she was called for one of the patrols. She had been listening silently from the outer edges of the group, and was shocked that she had gotten chosen. As far as she knew, she had never even spoken to the cat who was calling them. Still, she wouldn't shirk her duties.

Standing, Shiningskies quickly shook her pelt out before bounding after her patrolmates as they took of toward the border. So long as they were there to guard the borders no cat from the Place of No Stars would step foot on StarClan's sacred ground. Shiningskies would play her part to make sure that never happened.

@Dust @The Cannibal @ChristmasFawn
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Brokenstar snorted. "You're a prime example of why no one has survival instinct these days. Does StarClan need to tell you to hunt to survive, too? If you cannot pay attention to your surroundings, and you refuse to listen to warnings, that's on you. It isn't on StarClan to hold your paw 'cause you're too vain to even try to look after yourself." It bordered on laughable, considering her claim of never seeing her kids. "You're in the goddamned sky and can visit cats in dreams. Stop making excuses and be useful for once."

[ @The Doctor ; she should get some ointment for these burns before they become deadly ]

----------------------------------

[apologies if i missed something!! ]

Once she was gone, he observed Redtalon handling things for a short moment. There was no masking the pride he held in ThunderClan cats - the embodiment of order and reliability. The other Clans should take a page out of their book, for ThunderClan undoubtedly remained the best and brightest in the forest.

"Stoneface [ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!], they already have." It was abundantly clear these cats were not paying attention, if they were so unaware of such a simple matter. "They train the living on how to kill and manipulate. They sing songs of ambition and power, playing on the hopes and dreams of the naive. Do not underestimate their spite and willingness to undermine all that is good."

He didn't understand what Ashwolf and crew was rambling on about. "I do not care what you do, or how you do it. Get it done. Talk to Redtalon about border security as you will - he's in charge of keeping patrols on them." He failed to see how a single apprentice? would do much good, but maybe these cats would surprise him. [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus]

"Oh, I understand perfectly." If Brokenstar did not, then he would not have called StarClan together. "Dying twice is.. the least of our concerns, Leafpelt [ @Partypooper]. We do not know the limits of Moonfall Lake, and I do not wish to find out." Being shredded and force-respawned was bad enough, he did not know the consequences of that happening over and over. To his knowledge, no one had been harmed so severely.

But the Dark Forest was relentless, and so would be any injuries that followed their bloodied pawsteps.

His words to Lightningscar [ @forgotten_dreamer.] were flat. "If you had listened, you would have heard me say that we believe it was damaged due to the lack of faith in us. If the Clan's will in StarClan is weak, and their trust in the Dark Forest leans strong - the Dark Forest would be able to break down the boundary and spill into our light.

"Which, is also why I suggested reaching out to the living. Restore that faith, and in time we may see our boundary return. Until then.. maintaining patrols and being vigilant, is all we can do to keep the darkness at bay."
Old December 5th, 2023, 05:58 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Brokenstar snorted. "You're a prime example of why no one has survival instinct these days. Does StarClan need to tell you to hunt to survive, too? If you cannot pay attention to your surroundings, and you refuse to listen to warnings, that's on you. It isn't on StarClan to hold your paw 'cause you're too vain to even try to look after yourself." It bordered on laughable, considering her claim of never seeing her kids. "You're in the goddamned sky and can visit cats in dreams. Stop making excuses and be useful for once."

[ @The Doctor ; she should get some ointment for these burns before they become deadly ]

----------------------------------

[apologies if i missed something!! ]

Once she was gone, he observed Redtalon handling things for a short moment. There was no masking the pride he held in ThunderClan cats - the embodiment of order and reliability. The other Clans should take a page out of their book, for ThunderClan undoubtedly remained the best and brightest in the forest.

"Stoneface [ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!], they already have." It was abundantly clear these cats were not paying attention, if they were so unaware of such a simple matter. "They train the living on how to kill and manipulate. They sing songs of ambition and power, playing on the hopes and dreams of the naive. Do not underestimate their spite and willingness to undermine all that is good."

He didn't understand what Ashwolf and crew was rambling on about. "I do not care what you do, or how you do it. Get it done. Talk to Redtalon about border security as you will - he's in charge of keeping patrols on them." He failed to see how a single apprentice? would do much good, but maybe these cats would surprise him. [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus]

"Oh, I understand perfectly." If Brokenstar did not, then he would not have called StarClan together. "Dying twice is.. the least of our concerns, Leafpelt [ @Partypooper]. We do not know the limits of Moonfall Lake, and I do not wish to find out." Being shredded and force-respawned was bad enough, he did not know the consequences of that happening over and over. To his knowledge, no one had been harmed so severely.

But the Dark Forest was relentless, and so would be any injuries that followed their bloodied pawsteps.

His words to Lightningscar [ @forgotten_dreamer.] were flat. "If you had listened, you would have heard me say that we believe it was damaged due to the lack of faith in us. If the Clan's will in StarClan is weak, and their trust in the Dark Forest leans strong - the Dark Forest would be able to break down the boundary and spill into our light.

"Which, is also why I suggested reaching out to the living. Restore that faith, and in time we may see our boundary return. Until then.. maintaining patrols and being vigilant, is all we can do to keep the darkness at bay."
Stoneface looked at the cat with a slight gleam of annoyance. "Yes. I'm aware as I'm not arrgoant and I was listening, I was telling Longsky that in the means that if they talk to my family not cats in general, I know they have already broken that seemingly strong barrier." Sniffing with a small flick of his tail, he wrapped it around Marigoldkit, Bluekit, and Reedkit.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

“My apologies for not hearing you, I’m in a sea of yapping cats. Anyways, I see…. I’ll do whatever is necessary to help, Brokenstar.” The big molly spoke to the dead leader with respect.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old December 5th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

''Thanks for letting me in'' Leafpelt purred.
@BEAR.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:41 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
''Thanks for letting me in'' Leafpelt purred.
@BEAR.
Flamefur mewed, "You're welcome, I already saved one clanmate from falling rocks.
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:55 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Lilyheart sat in camp not knowing what to do, how she missed the living fighting along side her fellow friends and clanmates but starclan is now her clan. She fiddled with her paw unsure what to do

[ open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up