Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 12:20 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:18 PM

Old December 5th, 2023, 10:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Snakepaw mowed okay. Her chest ached with dull pain and her heavy and raspy breathing was easily noticable . @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
Wildstorm noticed. "You alright? You sound a little ill... By the way, it's up to you when you wanna start your first training and which type ya wanna start off with."
Old December 5th, 2023, 11:37 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Snakepaw meowed yeah, I'm fine. She had barely noticed her breathing, as her breathing was usually like that. Sometimes, when it was warmer but not too warm her breathing would be normal for maybe a day or so but at the time it was simply too cold for that and it did not like cold. Or heat. But it liked cold the least. @Thechaoticdigitalcircus
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 5th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(52/100)

Whisperingpaw looked up to the Galewood. Another mentor...He thought as he looked around for his new mentor, Bateglare. 'I can't take the pain and grief if they die too. Whisperingpaw thought. 'So I won't get attached. I won't come to like them.'.

Whisperingpaw clawed at the ground and gave his chest a few licks before padding into the crowd of cats. 'And Peachfrost is gone.' The voices came around again. They haven't for so long.. Voices of hisses and insults shouted around his ears. "....Batglare..?" He said out loud, hoping to make them distract him from hearing his harassers.
@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

*Tigermist sighed sadly and walked away to not bother Beastpaw*

*It then sank in that Moonwhisker was dead*

*She felt tears and shook her head, not believing*

Beastpaw solemnly watched her mentor cry. Now she felt bad. The underage 'paw crept over to her mentor and pressed her tiny head into Tigermist's flank. "I'm sworry," she whispered dolefully.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:56 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

airkit and blossomkit listened
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:32 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw solemnly watched her mentor cry. Now she felt bad. The underage 'paw crept over to her mentor and pressed her tiny head into Tigermist's flank. "I'm sworry," she whispered dolefully.
*Tigermist licked Beastpaw's head, crying*

*She said the mentor that helped her become a warrior was dead now*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:21 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Her heart warmed at her mother's returned greeting and returned nuzzle, feeling more and more like herself with each passing moment. Bravebird cast one last worried look towards Snowybreeze - maybe she would poke him after the meeting - before turning her attention to the meeting tree.

Several new apprentices were named and it made Bravebird grin widely. Good, new fresh blood in training would be just what WindClan needed. Hopefully they would all take it seriously and become valuable warriors of the moors. With age came the difficulty to recall past events but her time as Owlglide's apprentice stood out among the rest. The pride, the determination, the commitment to bettering herself so she could better WindClan; it was a joy unmatched and unperilled. "Snakepaw! Nightpaw! Mintpaw! Caterpillarpaw! Spottedpaw!" She let the chanting of the names rise high into the air, pride beaming clearly on her face.

When the meeting moved onto the topic of the cats who had died though... Bravebird felt as though she were going to be sick. Four? FOUR DEATHS?? Two warriors, an apprentice, and a kit?? Suddenly the lilac wasn't so sure anymore. One would've been a coincidence. Two... strange. Anymore than three and the she-cat was beginning to have second thoughts.

Her sister being named as the cat who had... threatened Cowtuft and was exiled for it did little to stifle the fluttering panic within her. On the outside she remained composed, but Brave was internally trying to fit the puzzle pieces together. Peachfrost had always been sparky, just like she had. It's why they got along so well - her sister wasn't one to back down from a fight, put her entire heart into WindClan. So... why had she been so keen on blaming Cowtuft for the deaths unless there was some sort of evidence?

...Was it a jealousy, perhaps? She hated to even entertain the idea but... Peachfrost had been the Clan's medicine cat some time ago, hadn't she? More than any cat Brave knew what ambition could do to the mind, how it could twist and mold it into something unrecognizable. Unbridled ambition was the difference between upholding the warrior code in battle and killing a cat because they posted a threat to the Clan's safety. Had Peach fallen victim to that? ...Would she?

Twilightstar going on to explain that there was no evidence lessened the worry a bit. She knew the leader to be level-headed, putting WindClan above all else. For now she knew she would have to believe in her scarred leader; after all she had led the Clan for many seasons, a majority of Brave's life now that she really thought about it. The same went for Fallownose - on being trusted, that is. They were both dedicated to WindClan, but still she found herself torn. The loss of four WindClan cats... that stung. What stung even more is it didn't seem like it mattered all that much. She had to stifle the growl that had started to raise in her throat.

Her ears swiveled to catch the sound of a cat from the back and Bravebird turned her head to see an unfamiliar cat. Well, something about them was familiar... but she couldn't tell what exactly. He brought up some good points though, however if it was related to the epidemic... hadn't they found the cure for that? She recalled watching from the stars as a sign had led Fallownose and Cowtuft to the flower meant to heal the sickness. If it was related to that, then why had four cats died when they knew the cure??

...Was it possible Cowtuft had withheld the cure on purpose? He wouldn't do that... would he?

Shaking her head, Bravebird looked to her mother, then to Snowybreeze, before back up to Twilightstar. She hadn't been here during the time of this all happening, but it made her wary. There were several things she could say or add but for now the usually vocal she-cat kept her jaw shut tight, deciding to spectate for now.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune oooh i love it so much!! very cool and a unique way of doing replies ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 5th, 2023 at 09:21 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:31 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Spottedpaw couldn't help but purr that she was now on her road to becoming a warrior. She was a little worried when she heard that her mentor was a warrior that she never talked to. What troubled her was that she didn't know if they were kind or at least nice enough to not say anything rude right to her face. That would be ridiculous that someone who was supposed to train her about clan relation and how to be a fine warrior wouldn't know how to teach manners. Spottedpaw, calm down it was going to be alright. "Congratulations Mintpaw, Caterpillarpaw Snakepaw and Nightpaw, I hope all our training makes us fine warriors" Spottedpaw whispered to her peers next to her.

With that Spottedkit went over to meet her new mentor, Poppysong. She gave her mentor a purr and a gretting. "Hello Poppysong, I hope that we can train well together." Poppysong seemed like a sweet which made Spottedpaw smile gently before sitting next to her mentor. Then it was mentioned.

She could hear her heart in her ears. Not that checkup.. anything but that. They had lost so many good cats, then the wild accusations. It was a horrid day and Spottedpaw didn't want to think about it. No she wanted to find her new 'mommy' Firestorm to feel comforted. Maybe Firestorm as well wasn't feeling well hearing this brought back up. "Excuse me." Spottedpaw mumbled out before she walked over to Firestorm. She then gave the warrior a bump to her flank with her head. "We didn't know." She tried to comfort while wanting some comfort herself greedily.
@MangofDoom @Dark

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @ thelostamongthestars
═ ═ ═
As Spottedpaw approaches, Poppysong straightens their back and tries to stop themself from shaking. Poppysong blinks at Spottedpaw. “Why, hello.” They smile back, hoping their new apprentice can’t see how nervous they are.

Before they can say anything else, Spottedpaw excuses themself. “Oh, alright.” They whisper back. Concern wrinkles their face. Spottedpaw is so young. They watch her approach Firestorm before looking away. The pit in their stomach only grows.

They don’t know who to trust. They didn’t know any of the cats involved personally. But it could have been their friends, their family, anyone. Right? It wasn’t planned, right? There was a kit that died, surely it wasn’t… They glance worriedly at Spottedpaw once more. All they know is that they must keep those close to them safe.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 6th, 2023 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit, now Mintpaw touched noses with Deadmoon. Glow was a bit nervous, but happy that glow was apprenticed. ''Don't worry, I trust you'' Glow purred, trying to comfort Deadmoon.

(1/100)

@gs29513

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:34 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Breezefire made her way out of the elders' den and to the meeting as quickly as her stiff legs could take her, as she took a seat her tail flicked nervously as she around at her clanmates.