Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2021, 10:33 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
- @Hakuna -

Honeypetal padded through the territory. It had taken her a while to grow accustomed to her lost foreleg. Missing a limb had been incredibly hard, and coming to terms with the events prior to the incident was almost harder then walking with three legs. As she unconsciously drew the memories closer, the images she only remembered flashes of came screeching through her mind.

¨Honeypaw!¨
An old she-cat looked down at her. Golden eyes full of horror and fear.
Searing pain had ripped through her. Blood was all she saw.
She had screamed.
The pain.... it was dizzying. Her legs would have crumbled beneath her if one wasn't being crushed between the slavering, frothy jaws of death.
But the blackness came.
It came fast, engulfing her and and flooding her senses.
¨NO!¨
[

Terrible fear jolted through her, and she stumbled, losing her focus of balance and crashing down into the pebbly shore. Her chin grazed the rocks, and she winced, bending down and using her forhead to help push herself back up into a standing position. The pain wasn't bad, but the resentment and sadness tightened her throat. Tears stung her eyes and the scrapes stung her flesh. She was so hideous... clumsy.... stupid.

Why couldn't StarClan just stop torturing her? Hadn't she suffered enough?
Zack
He had been watching from a-far, smiling in amusement he came forth from the shadows that concealed him. “Hey you ok? Looked like a pretty bad fall you just took.” his voice was slightly deep at first some people would’ve thought that he was growling. His amber eyes shone brightly with worry and kindness. Even though he was a rouge that didn’t mean he couldn’t show kindness to a girl. He moved around her brushing against her and allowing most of her weight to shift upon himself. Thinking to himself he gave a nod of approval to a small patch of moss growing in a sheltered reed bed, nudging her over to the reed bed he wouldn’t let her get up until he was sure she was ok. “Just so you know im not letting you go until I know that your safe…”
Old September 7th, 2021, 10:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @Hakuna

It all happened so fast. She didn't know who this cat was... but she let him move her, still surprised.. with why he was bothering to help. Stumbling slightly as she tried to lay down, she used her remaining foreleg to lower herself, muscles straining as she tried not to flop down pathetically. Gritting her teeth as she lowered herself down, Honeypetal knew she shouldn't trust him... He was a rogue. He could slit her throat at any second. Blinking rapidly, she forced a smile.

''I-I'm fine... thank you.'' Struggling to stand up and leave, with no avail, she groaned, frustration clear in her gaze.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 7th, 2021, 11:15 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
- @Hakuna

It all happened so fast. She didn't know who this cat was... but she let him move her, still surprised.. with why he was bothering to help. Stumbling slightly as she tried to lay down, she used her remaining foreleg to lower herself, muscles straining as she tried not to flop down pathetically. Gritting her teeth as she lowered herself down, Honeypetal knew she shouldn't trust him... He was a rogue. He could slit her throat at any second. Blinking rapidly, she forced a smile.

''I-I'm fine... thank you.'' Struggling to stand up and leave, with no avail, she groaned, frustration clear in her gaze.
Zack
Almost immediately the brown Tom help her down, I said please lay down and let me help you.” his voice was definitely soothing to the ear. His large muscular frame held her still just long enough for him to look over her scrapes and bruise. Stepping back he disappeared behind a bush then reappeared with a single white rose held firmly in his mouth. “Here take this the scent should help you relax a bit…” he mumbled from around the sweet smelling succulent. Gently setting it down he stepped back, he could smell other cats nearby and didn’t want to be caught just as his brother had. After that day he had never seen him again… the poor fawn spotted cat was never seen again.
Old September 7th, 2021, 01:27 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

- @Hakuna

Slate blue gaze fixed on the muscular cat in front of her, she watched him, now more curious than scared. Honeypetal watched him leave, and wanted him to come back. He might be running far... far away from her, and as terrified as she was of him she didn't want him to leave her. He was being too mysterious... she needed to know more about him. But then, he came back, and a strange rush of relief washed over her.

Why was she happy for him to come back?

Was it because she didn't want to be alone? Or was it because she was worried she would never see the tom again? Whichever one it was, it was certainly strong, and when he came back, her eyes never left him. He held a beautiful white rose, and she allowed her gaze to move from his face to the flower. It was stunning... but what was it for?

He dropped it in front of her, and unconsciously she reached for it, her paw gently holding the blossom. Looking down at it, then looking up again. A look of... almost fear, crossed his face, and as he stepped back, she realized that the flower only increased her heart rate, instead of slowing it down. She watched him back away, closer to the bushes, and that was when she heard the approaching cats. Rose held stiff on her paw, she looked at him.

''... Thank you.'' She knew, by the look on his face that he wanted to leave, and she didn't want to keep him. ''If you want to leave... please do... I don't want to keep you, you've already done so much for me.'' She whispered, looking down at her paws then up at his eyes. What a queer feeling, she was having.

Old September 7th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
- @Hakuna

Slate blue gaze fixed on the muscular cat in front of her, she watched him, now more curious than scared. Honeypetal watched him leave, and wanted him to come back. He might be running far... far away from her, and as terrified as she was of him she didn't want him to leave her. He was being too mysterious... she needed to know more about him. But then, he came back, and a strange rush of relief washed over her.

Why was she happy for him to come back?

Was it because she didn't want to be alone? Or was it because she was worried she would never see the tom again? Whichever one it was, it was certainly strong, and when he came back, her eyes never left him. He held a beautiful white rose, and she allowed her gaze to move from his face to the flower. It was stunning... but what was it for?

He dropped it in front of her, and unconsciously she reached for it, her paw gently holding the blossom. Looking down at it, then looking up again. A look of... almost fear, crossed his face, and as he stepped back, she realized that the flower only increased her heart rate, instead of slowing it down. She watched him back away, closer to the bushes, and that was when she heard the approaching cats. Rose held stiff on her paw, she looked at him.

''... Thank you.'' She knew, by the look on his face that he wanted to leave, and she didn't want to keep him. ''If you want to leave... please do... I don't want to keep you, you've already done so much for me.'' She whispered, looking down at her paws then up at his eyes. What a queer feeling, she was having.
Zack
He nodded then as he turned to go he called over his shoulder, “I’ll be here tomorrow so come if you want oh and my name is zack” and with that he was gone once more almost as if he wasn’t there at all.
Old September 10th, 2021, 09:54 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

- @Hakuna

What a peculiar creature. She watched him leave, and as he promised to come back tomorrow, she knew she shouldn't come, because she was a loyal warrior, and he was a rogue. Plus, it might be a trap. A trick. But... It couldn't hurt to stop by and see if he was telling the truth, right? A small smile etched on her features. His name... was Zack. What a strange name, but it sounded like a rogue name... Because rogue names were usually strange and loopy, so she didn't think much of it.

But she did think much about meeting him here tomorrow. She thought about that a lot. Pulling herself up to stand, she hobbled away, holding the rose tight in her jaws.

Old September 10th, 2021, 09:15 PM
eternally tired

// @Ziera

Sparrowskip

"Ah Lionsbeach" Sparrowskip said as the wind blew on his fur. He hadn't been here really at all but had heard a lot about it. It felt nice to feel the breeze and smell the sea. It was a weird, kind of salty smell but a good smell he thought. As he was caught up in enjoying everything it seemed he bumped into someone! "Oh, sorry." He said in a bit of a daze.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old September 15th, 2021, 06:56 AM
Teen romance

Zack

As zack carefully picked his way back through thorns and nearly getting stuck between reeds. The brown tom finally emerged where he had met the she-cat with quick glances around he couldn’t spot her. Sitting down in the shadows he would wait for her no matter how long or what came up he would wait, tucking his paws underneath himself he settled down his amber eyes gleamed in anticipation. Would she come? he missed the she cat in her own way she was easily the most beautiful cat he’d ever seen. I hope she comes back his mind flashed back to yesterday when he gave her a rose to help her calm down. There was a rose garden not far from their border full of many different flowers as well each one unique.
As he stared off into the distance he hadn’t realized how late it was getting his paws pricked in a way that made him feel uncomfortable. Standing to stretch his stomach growled, he had seen these cats catch fish of course he didn’t mind water or getting wet like other cats. In fact he tried swimming once but it was a total fail if he said so himself, he wondered if she could swim… wait why was he thinking about her…it was weird but he just put it to the side and went back to the shadows to wait.
@Poppy

Last edited by Fenz; September 15th, 2021 at 09:03 AM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:28 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Stormstripe enjoyed the sounds of the sea. Especially during storms. It was oddly bittersweet. The weather was rather calm, but it would do. She needed time to herself sometimes. Although she couldn't help but worry about not spending enough time with Morningpaw. She had been rather upset because of Smokepaw's death. Her relationship with her mate was questionable, but she wanted to remain on good terms with her kit. She didn't have much in common with her daughter. She wished she did.

@littlelove
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:56 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

The feeling of hot sand under her paws as she traveled down the coast was therapeutic to Morningpaw after all that had happened recently. Somehow, even in the early leaf fall, the sand still managed to stay warm as if the sun was beating down on it just as much as it had in the prior season.

While her pelt blended in with the cream colored sand, she spotted someone who's didn't. Her familiar docked tail and coloring were the only things that set her away from looking nearly identical to Morningpaw herself.

"Mom. What are you doing here?" Her tone was neutral; not unkind, but not ecstatic. Part of her was happy to have finally encountered Stormstripe after all this time, but...

@Shade.