Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:58 PM
Pocketful of Sunshine [p]
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:52 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:33 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by zBlaze
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2018, 02:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
"Come on, show me some of your fighting moves now then" Pinewish encouraged the black she-kit. She pretended to be distracted by falling leaves so Soaringkit could sneak up on her. She must have the worst life and she doesn't even realise how wrong it is.
Soaringkit shrugged, not dwelling on it and unsheathed her claws creeping up from behind her diving for her belly and twisting extending her claw up poking towards the belly, preparing to rake her paw down the belly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Soaringkit shrugged, not dwelling on it and unsheathed her claws creeping up from behind her diving for her belly and twisting extending her claw up poking towards the belly, preparing to rake her paw down the belly.
Pinewish was surprised. She was expecting it, but Soaringkit's attack was still unexpected because Pinewish was sure she wasn't supposed to be battle training with unsheathed claws. "Nice! You certainly startled me! Keep working on it and you'll be a really great warrior!" The orange she-cat tried to be kind to the slightly violent kit.
Old October 4th, 2018, 02:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
Pinewish was surprised. She was expecting it, but Soaringkit's attack was still unexpected because Pinewish was sure she wasn't supposed to be battle training with unsheathed claws. "Nice! You certainly startled me! Keep working on it and you'll be a really great warrior!" The orange she-cat tried to be kind to the slightly violent kit.
She blinked,” Yes. Mousebrainned ginger, Goldenstar wouldn’t let me help drive Riverclan out...I would be useful.” She replied she wasn’t really aware that her grammar improved when speaking more.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2018, 06:54 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Lilystone yawned and stepped into the clearing, quickly looking around before settling down on the grass. She had an odd pulling feeling in her chest, though she wasn't sure what has sparked the inkling of emotion. As long as she could remember she had never felt what the other cats had felt. Or maybe she had and she just reacted differently, she couldn't tell either way. All the young warrior knew was that the world was ultimately dull, and wasn't quite sure what the point of life was. Lilystone stared blankly into the distance, pondering this with a muffled curiosity. The other cats simply ignored her, as they always have, which left the molly plenty of time to think. Occasionally she would wonder what it would be like to have gripping emotions, to feel something so strongly she would contort her face into an unusual expression.

She pulled back from the depths of her mind to observe her surroundings. A butterfly, unusual in the cooler leaf-fall, but not exactly interesting. Trees, same old-same old. Suddenly Lilystone wondered why so many cats found nature interesting. After a while, it had become predictable and mundane, not that she had much interest in nature from the start. She turned her empty look to the cats around her and scanned each one, trying to see how much information she could glean from their movements. It was a hobby she had picked up to fill the static spaces of boredom in her time. The odd feeling she had from before had quickly faded into immense apathy, and she once again sighed. Her whiskers swayed in the faint breeze, sending a small shiver throughout her body. She blinked slowly and stood up, stretching out her legs indifferently.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potahtto View Post
Lilystone yawned and stepped into the clearing, quickly looking around before settling down on the grass. She had an odd pulling feeling in her chest, though she wasn't sure what has sparked the inkling of emotion. As long as she could remember she had never felt what the other cats had felt. Or maybe she had and she just reacted differently, she couldn't tell either way. All the young warrior knew was that the world was ultimately dull, and wasn't quite sure what the point of life was. Lilystone stared blankly into the distance, pondering this with a muffled curiosity. The other cats simply ignored her, as they always have, which left the molly plenty of time to think. Occasionally she would wonder what it would be like to have gripping emotions, to feel something so strongly she would contort her face into an unusual expression.

She pulled back from the depths of her mind to observe her surroundings. A butterfly, unusual in the cooler leaf-fall, but not exactly interesting. Trees, same old-same old. Suddenly Lilystone wondered why so many cats found nature interesting. After a while, it had become predictable and mundane, not that she had much interest in nature from the start. She turned her empty look to the cats around her and scanned each one, trying to see how much information she could glean from their movements. It was a hobby she had picked up to fill the static spaces of boredom in her time. The odd feeling she had from before had quickly faded into immense apathy, and she once again sighed. Her whiskers swayed in the faint breeze, sending a small shiver throughout her body. She blinked slowly and stood up, stretching out her legs indifferently.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
(Did you want to make Lily'Stone, Tawny'Paws mentor?)
Tawny'Paw Stared at the butterfly that fluttered near her, she had a huge grin on her face before she spotted Lily'Stone and called out Cheerfully." Lily'Stone~!".She Ran up to her, her eye's sparkled happily as she said kindly." Good Morning!".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; October 4th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:10 PM
yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Did you want to make Lily'Stone, Tawny'Paws mentor?)
Tawny'Paw Stared at the butterfly that fluttered near her, she had a huge grin on her face before she spotted Lily'Stone and called out Cheerfully." Lily'Stone~!".She Ran up to her, her eye's sparkled happily as she said kindly." Good Morning!".
(Sure, that's a good idea, actually! Did you want to do a ceremony for it?)
Lilystone continued to space out, staring off into the distance. Suddenly the molly heard a loud cheerful voice. She cringed and flattened her ears, turning to look at the young cat in front of her. The apprentice looked up at her hopefully, and Lilystone couldn't help but marvel at her cheerfulness. What had happened to make her so cheerful, or was she always like that? Imperceptibly shaking her head, she sighed. "Hello... Tawnypaw," the tortoiseshell cat responded steadily, racking her brain for the name of the cat in front of her. Lilystone gazed at the cat before continuing, "I am pleased you're so enthused. Good morning to you as well." She tilted her head and attempted to put a smile on her face, though the only result was a twitch of her lips. Her eyes were drawn to the butterfly for a slipt second before she returned her attention back to the apprentice. How are you faring today, Tawnypaw?" Lilystone asked indifferently, no doubt her expression wasn't quite as happy as she would have liked it to be. She would say that she didn't want to be rude, but she really didn't care either way.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(Sure, that's a good idea, actually! Did you want to do a ceremony for it?)
Lilystone continued to space out, staring off into the distance. Suddenly the molly heard a loud cheerful voice. She cringed and flattened her ears, turning to look at the young cat in front of her. The apprentice looked up at her hopefully, and Lilystone couldn't help but marvel at her cheerfulness. What had happened to make her so cheerful, or was she always like that? Imperceptibly shaking her head, she sighed. "Hello... Tawnypaw," the tortoiseshell cat responded steadily, racking her brain for the name of the cat in front of her. Lilystone gazed at the cat before continuing, "I am pleased you're so enthused. Good morning to you as well." She tilted her head and attempted to put a smile on her face, though the only result was a twitch of her lips. Her eyes were drawn to the butterfly for a slipt second before she returned her attention back to the apprentice. How are you faring today, Tawnypaw?" Lilystone asked indifferently, no doubt her expression wasn't quite as happy as she would have liked it to be. She would say that she didn't want to be rude, but she really didn't care either way.
Tawny'Paw Blinked and then replied."I'm Going well! How about you Lily'Stone?". She asked.
(Up to you :3 )
(Note: Tawny'Paw has a bit of a Dense appeal to her lol)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; October 4th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:37 PM
yikes

Quote:
Tawny'Paw Blinked and then replied."I'm Going well! How about you Lily'Stone?". She asked.
(Up to you :3 )
(Note: Tawny'Paw has a bit of a Dense appeal to her lol)
(Okay, I'll probably end up doing a ceremony, mostly because I haven't done one of those and it seems cool)
Lilystone sat deadly still, as she tended to do when talking to people. She observed her partner's face, trying to mimic the emotion she saw on it. She thought that perhaps if she pretended to feel happy, it would really happen. She was quite curious about emotions, actually, or at least as curious as one can be without truly feeling anything. "Glad to hear that, Tawnypaw," the warrior recited, her attention focused within her mind. Her logic told her that she should probably pay attention to the eager apprentice in front of her, but she decided to wave that internal advice away. She cleared her throat, "I am well also, thank you for asking, Tawnypaw." Lilystone glanced at Tawnypaw and took a deep breath. "So, Tawnypaw. Have you found yourself a mentor yet? I'm sure you must be excited to begin training" Lilystone began to wonder if she was saying Tawnypaw's name too much, as she knew others found it a bit unsettling, though she understood most found everything else she did unsettling, too. The ground was cold under her feet, and she shifted her sitting position.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

(Okay, I'll probably end up doing a ceremony, mostly because I haven't done one of those and it seems cool)
Lilystone sat deadly still, as she tended to do when talking to people. She observed her partner's face, trying to mimic the emotion she saw on it. She thought that perhaps if she pretended to feel happy, it would really happen. She was quite curious about emotions, actually, or at least as curious as one can be without truly feeling anything. "Glad to hear that, Tawnypaw," the warrior recited, her attention focused within her mind. Her logic told her that she should probably pay attention to the eager apprentice in front of her, but she decided to wave that internal advice away. She cleared her throat, "I am well also, thank you for asking, Tawnypaw." Lilystone glanced at Tawnypaw and took a deep breath. "So, Tawnypaw. Have you found yourself a mentor yet? I'm sure you must be excited to begin training" Lilystone began to wonder if she was saying Tawnypaw's name too much, as she knew others found it a bit unsettling, though she understood most found everything else she did unsettling, too. The ground was cold under her feet, and she shifted her sitting position.
Tawny'Paw sighed as she looked at her paws."I don't have a mentor yet...".She pouted a bit as the only jobs she's been doing of late is checking the elders for ticks and fixing their bedding.

RP Tracker
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:23 PM
yikes

Quote:
Tawny'Paw sighed as she looked at her paws."I don't have a mentor yet...".She pouted a bit as the only jobs she's been doing of late is checking the elders for ticks and fixing their bedding.
Lilystone blinked and her attention fixed back on the apprentice in front of her. "Oh, that's... unfortunate, Tawnypaw" she replied in a monotone voice. She tilted her head in wonder at how quickly Tawnypaw's mood had changed. One moment she was chipper, and the next mildly upset. The wind seemed to reflect Lilystone's confusion and was turbulent as most leaf-fall air was. It had taken this long for Lilystone to respect simple emotions, but unexpected changes in mood was something new. "You know, I may have an idea." So something that she, probably one of the most unimportant cats in the clan, said could affect another person completely? Now this was interesting, and then she began to wonder. "What if... I were to be your mentor, Tawnypaw? After all, I could use the experience," she offered. Surely this would brighten the apprentice's mood, but if it didn't, she would be completely lost as to how to navigate others' emotions. She cleared her throat, "Would that please you, Tawnypaw?" She glanced down at her paws, which were steady and still. The warrior had now noticed that many cats look down at their paws when nervous or embarrassed... she would file that information away for later, in case she needed it.
Closed Thread