Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2022, 04:26 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[please disregard the last meeting as it has ended skdksd]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Skystar made his way back to the clearing his wounds seemed to numb and although the plants were screaming in full force, he climbed onto the streamstone immediately. "All those old enough to swim, gather under the streamstone for a clan meeting... if you are well enough of course." Skystar didn't want anyone who was too injured at a meeting and not in the medicine cat den.

|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; May 12th, 2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Codwhisper**

The spotted tabby was out in the territory, visiting Haven Springs as his mind had been drifting a lot recently to the last time he'd been there with Honeypaw, when he saw the group of exhausted and injured Riverclanners treading back towards camp on his way home. Alarm shocked through him; he'd clearly missed something. He let the wounded walk into camp ahead of him before falling in behind them and hurry into the clearing. He quickly made out Skystar jumping to the Streamstone. The leader looked equally worn as the rest of his followers but his voice rang out over the camp for a clan meeting. Codwhisper tried to take in the cats around him, attempting to piece together what had happened, as he hurried to find a seat and look up to Skystar for answers.

**Doeheart**

Doeheart hurried to meet the cats filtering into the clearing. Her heart raced as she searched for her nephew or any other family among the injured. She'd heard rumor of a battle with Thunderclan, which brought up other worries in her mind that she tried desperately to push aside as she watched her injured clanmates. Skystar's voice interrupted her thoughts and she turned, her mind still whirling, as she found a seat to listen to the meeting.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:33 PM

~Leopardcloud~
Leopardcloud padded into camp, her face revealing nothing about how she was feeling. She heard Skystar's words and padded over to the Streamstone, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She wasn't as injured as others were but she did have some scratch marks along her side. They were only oozing droplets of blood every once in a while but nothing too serious. She would be left with some faint scars but luckily her fur hadn't been ripped out so they wouldn't show.
Old May 12th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

She was livid that her clanmates AND Windclan were mousebrained enough to lose too a bunch of squirrels, actually, no that was a compliment to them, a bunch of scraps and dust. Whitepaw sat at the Streamstone, a disappointed yet angered gaze being potent.

| CLOSED

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; May 12th, 2022 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Marshall never saw me put Thunderwillow instead of Streamstone, nope
Old May 12th, 2022, 06:11 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

: ̗̀ ❥ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ OPEN ] ´ˎ˗

The long-legged apprentice had finally got back to camp. He was exhausted and completely drained of any feelings. So much blood... So much violence... It was nothing Spiderpaw had expected to see. He even saw apprentices, ones that he used to see everyday, dead in the grass. He started to feel so much guilt come over him; he thought so low of them, constantly annoyed by how energetic they were. Now they were never going to be lively again. Just the thought of it caused Spiderpaw hunch over. Tears started to built up in his eyes. Why couldn't it be him? They were so young... so happy... and all he had ever done was sulk around and judge them. He should've been the one in the grass. They should've been here right now! He shakily lowered himself down to the ground, covering his face that was now covered in tears. This was all too much...

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 12th, 2022, 11:42 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Steamtail looked around "what happened? Why are there cats hurt?! BAGDER?! FOXES?! DOGS?!` He panicked,he hadn't known about the cove(Because Willow was trying to finish rp with Dovecloud,a thunder clan cat first)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old May 13th, 2022, 03:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardfrost was still bleeding slightly but did not care. She limped, one of her paws dislocated, over to the meeting.
Old May 13th, 2022, 04:17 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Troutstone sat at the Streamstone and waited for the gathering to begin. He felt guilty about not being in the battle, but knew it was not his fault.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 13th, 2022, 04:22 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

{ Stream'Paw | CLOSED }

{ Stream'Paw gathered underneath the Streamstone, wincing as he saw the half-dead apprentice and warriors sitting besides him. Gosh, Snake'Heart would have a hard time with all of this... The silver tabby flicked his sky-blue eyes back up to the leader, tilting his head and squinting as he gazed over his wounds. Stream'Paw clenched her teeth, gazing around the clearing; They were lucky not to be in the battle, thank StarClan, but they wished they could fight among their clanmates and friends and family. }

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old May 13th, 2022, 06:23 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palehound limped back into camp, trying to ignore the searing pain in her sliced up pawpads. She'd already picked out the seashell shards that had planted themselves into her feet, but it didn't stop the pain or the bleeding. She'd have to find some clean moss to press her paws into to soak up the bleeding and perhaps staunch it a bit until Snakeheart could see to her.
For now, she was willing to sit through it to hear what Skystar had to say. She couldn't help the unintentional anger that blazed in her eyes when she looked at him, remembering that promise he never fulfilled. But anger was no good for her, it just made adrenaline flood through her and her heart beat faster, and she didn't need to lose anymore blood as it was.
So she scanned the crowd instead, not realizing she looking for a particular face, even as the heart ache set in. She wanted this stupid meeting over with.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread