Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 08:04 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:00 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 07:58 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:50 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potahtto View Post

Lilystone blinked and her attention fixed back on the apprentice in front of her. "Oh, that's... unfortunate, Tawnypaw" she replied in a monotone voice. She tilted her head in wonder at how quickly Tawnypaw's mood had changed. One moment she was chipper, and the next mildly upset. The wind seemed to reflect Lilystone's confusion and was turbulent as most leaf-fall air was. It had taken this long for Lilystone to respect simple emotions, but unexpected changes in mood was something new. "You know, I may have an idea." So something that she, probably one of the most unimportant cats in the clan, said could affect another person completely? Now this was interesting, and then she began to wonder. "What if... I were to be your mentor, Tawnypaw? After all, I could use the experience," she offered. Surely this would brighten the apprentice's mood, but if it didn't, she would be completely lost as to how to navigate others' emotions. She cleared her throat, "Would that please you, Tawnypaw?" She glanced down at her paws, which were steady and still. The warrior had now noticed that many cats look down at their paws when nervous or embarrassed... she would file that information away for later, in case she needed it.
Tawny'Paw Eye Lit up with excitement."Really?!". She asked leaping to her paws.She Titled her head to the side a bit, not understanding why she looked somewhat nervous, well that's the sort of vibe she was getting off of Lily'Stone's Actions."Uhm...Sorry did I scare you?". Tawny'Paw asked Feeling a bit sad again.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; October 4th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:50 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She shrugged,” Everyone ignores both of us, so we do have something in common. I don’t know why no one likes you.” She replied
Nightkit looked away. "Why should you know"
He was worried this cat would laugh at him, or become overly concerned. He had never told this cat, or any other cats about his difficulties with walking. He sighed in defeat. "I have cerebral hypoplasia"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; October 5th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 09:54 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Sundust watched the clearing with slight fascination. Apprentices went out with their mentors, kits played, elders complained...life was going on as normal.
And Sundust didn't like it. She wanted something, ANYTHING, to happen. But she guessed no news was good news.
The cream she-cat turned her head to lick her short, bobbed tail. Her sharp green eyes, the color of holly leaves, darted around, waiting to see a cat sit close enough for her to talk to.

@storm
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@BILL.
[i have free time during class so why NOT post this starter now]

daydream simply sat in the clearing, sprawled out in a sunny spot, dragging a tongue along their leg as they cleaned their short fur. luckynight and sunblaze had gotten on them about eating more and taking care of themselves, so they mightaswell. they were taking a short break from the den, the smell of herbs still clinging to their pelt like pinching burrs. putting their leg back against the ground and having their eyes scan the clearing casually. hmm. they spotted many cats they knew, but there was one they had never spoken to yet despised already before they gave him the chance to speak. peacefuzzs values were widely known in the clan, of course word of his thoughts about them eventually got back to them. words spread around the clan like wildfire, and they were kinda grateful for that, they knew who to avoid and who not to avoid. and normally they werent one to judge based on rumors before an actual word was spoken to them, but with this they were going to be hypocritical. they hadnt had to heal him or any of his family as of yet, thank god, but maybe they were just going to jinx themselves.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
She blinked,” Yes. Mousebrainned ginger, Goldenstar wouldn’t let me help drive Riverclan out...I would be useful.” She replied she wasn’t really aware that her grammar improved when speaking more.
Pinewish was quite taken aback by the kit's sudden aggression. "I think you're a bit young for that yet...but you're almost apprentice age right? You can fight next time" The she-cat told her, starting to give up hope of helping Soaringkit from her abusive family.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
¨no, and ive never been called handsome either. thats only what you call attractive cats, you know,¨ they mewed. they didnt think they were pretty, or handsome, or any of those things. they knew they werent, they knew they were scrawny, so much if you looked closely you could still see the outlines of their bones. they had scars all over their body and usually looked angry all the time. geckoleaf would be ashamed for how they turned out. they just looked tired all the time. so being called handsome was just a joke to them. they sat down across from him now, leaning back and getting out of his personal space. ¨yours remind me of thunderclans trees, you know.. when the suns shinning in them and theyre a bright green.¨ they returned the compliment, trying their best at being poetic andsomewhat failing. but they didnt care, they were trying. they wondered why sunblaze was so interested in them all of a sudde, but they werent complaining, things were...a bit lonely now with flashpaw gone. they couldnt remember the last time they talked to someone besides heatherfur, and shes gone right now too. it felt nice to just..speak again. to feel words coming out of thei routh that wasnt them yelling at themself in the den at night.
“Well, I believe you’re a very handsome cat with stunning eyes.” Purring at the compliment in return, Sunblaze gave a cheeky smile. “Why thank you, Daydream. It sounds like you need more compliments. Every cat deserves a compliment.” He took the moment to look at them, finally taking note of how thin they actually were in comparison to his own body. Sunblaze’s mother was that thin just before she passed away, and seeing another cat in such a state made the fur along back side of his neck stand up. “Have you been taking care of yourself lately? I know it’s your job to take care of others, but you’re just as important as any other cat, if not more.” He tilted his head with curiosity, concern glowing clearly in his amber gaze. The question was a little out of the blue, but it was in Sunblaze’s nature; to be concerned for every single cat he knew, no matter the amount of time he knew them. Being without a cat to care for has somewhat made his concern for others a lot higher, and he’s been more careful about his own health, too. Even as the lousy warrior Sunblaze was, he always had a healthy immune system. It was fortunate, really. Perhaps he got it from his kittypet bloodstream, because his mother was a rather sickly warrior. There was something about Daydream that reminded him of his mother. The sickly demeanor was a given, but Sunblaze felt something else familiar coming off of them. Mental-wise, Daydream was very different from his mother. She was more vivacious than anything, despite her sickness, and Daydream was nothing like that. At least he thought, they’ve only had a few conversations so far. So it couldn't be that. Then what was it? What made them so similar?
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
Pinewish was quite taken aback by the kit's sudden aggression. "I think you're a bit young for that yet...but you're almost apprentice age right? You can fight next time" The she-cat told her, starting to give up hope of helping Soaringkit from her abusive family.
She shook her head,” No. They panic, because others wouldn’t want to attack a kit.” She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
She shook her head,” No. They panic, because others wouldn’t want to attack a kit.” She replied.
"Fair enough...can I train with your dad?" The she-cat mewed, hoping she could confront him and change his mind about the way he was treating is daughter.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post
Nightkit looked away. "Why should you know"
He was worried this cat would laugh at him, or become overly concerned. He had never told this cat, or any other cats about his difficulties with walking. He sighed in defeat. "I have cerebral hypoplasia"
She blinked in confusion," What is that?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2018, 11:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
"Fair enough...can I train with your dad?" The she-cat mewed, hoping she could confront him and change his mind about the way he was treating is daughter.
She blinked," Why you are a warrior already!" She meowled.

Closed Thread