Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:28 AM
Catfishpaw mentor finder!
Last post by Snips
Today 06:01 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2018, 11:06 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She blinked in confusion," What is that?"
(You know what that is?)

Nightkit wasn't surprised the kit didn't know. He looked at his denmate and sadly replied. "I find it hard to do plenty of things. Walking, eating, or even sleeping. I can't control myself, or my legs. I guess I just jerk everywhere."

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 5th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She blinked," Why you are a warrior already!" She meowled.
"I just want to see what he's like! You know, share tips and tricks...warrior to warrior" She was sure Soaringkit was getting suspicious. She didn't want to distress the poor kit though. "So come on! Take me to him. You said he's out in the territory right?" PineWish headed for the camp entrance.
Old October 5th, 2018, 03:30 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tawny'Paw Eye Lit up with excitement."Really?!". She asked leaping to her paws.She Titled her head to the side a bit, not understanding why she looked somewhat nervous, well that's the sort of vibe she was getting off of Lily'Stone's Actions."Uhm...Sorry did I scare you?". Tawny'Paw asked Feeling a bit sad again.
Lilystone continued to stare at her paws and shivered slightly when Tawnypaw exclaimed. "Of course, Tawnypaw. I would be delighted to," she said without emotion. Her yellow eyes wandered away to a general point over the apprentice's shoulder. There were so many thoughts running through her mind at the moment, as she had never before realized that what she did legitimately affected others. Of course she had known that if she killed someone they would die, but she had just discovered something psychological rather than physical. Perhaps she would make more discoveries like this in the future. It would certainly help her get through simple conversations such as this one in much less time. After all, there was nothing the young warrior valued more than her precious time. Lilystone pondered this while answering distantly, "Scare? Of course not, Tawnypaw. How could I be scared of a cute cat like you?" It had become routine for her to add compliments into her responses, as it seemed to make conversations go much easier. And then, rather coldly, she added, "I do not get scared, Tawnypaw. Thank you for your concern." Her eyes locked onto Tawnypaw, who was now displaying body language that would suggest she was mildly upset. Lilystone was somewhat confused by this, so she added, "I hope I haven't upset you, Tawnypaw." The warrior once again tilted her head, this time to match the young cat's stance. No matter what she said, it always seemed like she ruined other's moods, which is one main reason why she didn't initiate conversations.

Last edited by Potahtto; October 5th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 06:11 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Smallthorn strode into the elders den, scents of fresh bedding filling his nostrils. He absolutely loved the smell of fresh pine needles, it was such a homely scent. Of course, he couldn't tell anyone about such things, except his mate of course, but he did have interests. He was known as an aggressive cat with his entire clan, besides from his friends and his mate. Little did they know that you just needed to get to know him. On the inside, he was intelligent and open-minded and cared about the little things, like the pine needles. Smallthorn decided to sit down and test the new bedding. He padded over to his usual spot in a nice shady spot, being careful not to disturb anyone else's bedding. He stood right in the middle of his spot and shifted around the materials more towards the center. Finally, when he got it just right, Smallthorn settled down into the nest. The apprentices did a nice job this time. There would always be times when the bedding was really just scattered about and there was no way a cat would sleep in it. His bedding was a nice mix of pine needles, feathers, and other soft objects this time. It was just right. Why they didn't use these materials every time, he did not know. In fact, his nest was so comfortable that he decided to rest his head down on his paws and close his eyes for a nap.

@CheetahPelt

[character site]
Old October 5th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Smallthorn strode into the elders den, scents of fresh bedding filling his nostrils. He absolutely loved the smell of fresh pine needles, it was such a homely scent. Of course, he couldn't tell anyone about such things, except his mate of course, but he did have interests. He was known as an aggressive cat with his entire clan, besides from his friends and his mate. Little did they know that you just needed to get to know him. On the inside, he was intelligent and open-minded and cared about the little things, like the pine needles. Smallthorn decided to sit down and test the new bedding. He padded over to his usual spot in a nice shady spot, being careful not to disturb anyone else's bedding. He stood right in the middle of his spot and shifted around the materials more towards the center. Finally, when he got it just right, Smallthorn settled down into the nest. The apprentices did a nice job this time. There would always be times when the bedding was really just scattered about and there was no way a cat would sleep in it. His bedding was a nice mix of pine needles, feathers, and other soft objects this time. It was just right. Why they didn't use these materials every time, he did not know. In fact, his nest was so comfortable that he decided to rest his head down on his paws and close his eyes for a nap.

@CheetahPelt
Ghostbreeze stretched as she padded into the den, a little shakily but that's what happened when it got damp out and you were old. Her pale green eyes lit up as she saw her mate. A purr rumbled out of her throats and she meowed softly. "Well who do we have here?" She smiled at the old tom cat, and sauntered over to the brown tabby. "Did the apprentices get a good mix for the bedding?" She asked scanning the den, delighted that there were feathers. Ghostbreeze loved feathers, and she batted at one that stuck up near the entrance to the den. She purred and padded deeper into the den, plopping down in the middle of the den. She closed her eyes and just took in the den, she loved the elders den, it got enough light, but was still spacious and warm. She opened her eyes and looked at Smallthorn with a grin.
Old October 5th, 2018, 08:24 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Ghostbreeze stretched as she padded into the den, a little shakily but that's what happened when it got damp out and you were old. Her pale green eyes lit up as she saw her mate. A purr rumbled out of her throats and she meowed softly. "Well who do we have here?" She smiled at the old tom cat, and sauntered over to the brown tabby. "Did the apprentices get a good mix for the bedding?" She asked scanning the den, delighted that there were feathers. Ghostbreeze loved feathers, and she batted at one that stuck up near the entrance to the den. She purred and padded deeper into the den, plopping down in the middle of the den. She closed her eyes and just took in the den, she loved the elders den, it got enough light, but was still spacious and warm. She opened her eyes and looked at Smallthorn with a grin.
Smallthorn sat up with a jolt. "Ghostbreeze!" Smallthorn meowed in his low, quiet tone. There was audible cheer in his tone, which usually only showed with his mate, his friends, and everything that made him happy. There was no doubt that Smallthorn could be kind and express strong feelings for someone, it was just not to everyone. Smallthorn immediately got up from his warm nest. As he swiftly pushed himself up from his position, his legs shook. This always happened as he was older now, but he often forgot. He fell back down. "Whoops." he laughed. He really didn't want Ghostbreeze to make a fuss over him, so he again stood up, just slower. "I guess I was just so excited to see you!" he exclaimed. He appreciated Ghostbreeze's question regarding the bedding. Ghostbreeze recognized the little things, and Smallthorn loved that. "The bedding is absolutely perfect. Those young cats did a great job." Smallthorn grinned. Smallthorn didn't often express his happiness with a smile, but he couldn't help smiling with Ghostbreeze around. He touched noses with Ghostbreeze and stood next to her.

[character site]
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeclaw View Post
(You know what that is?)

Nightkit wasn't surprised the kit didn't know. He looked at his denmate and sadly replied. "I find it hard to do plenty of things. Walking, eating, or even sleeping. I can't control myself, or my legs. I guess I just jerk everywhere."
(No that's why I had her ask)

She shrugged," Maybe Daydream has a cure. You still can be an apprentice." She shrugged.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BewareTheNight View Post
"I just want to see what he's like! You know, share tips and tricks...warrior to warrior" She was sure Soaringkit was getting suspicious. She didn't want to distress the poor kit though. "So come on! Take me to him. You said he's out in the territory right?" PineWish headed for the camp entrance.
She stared at her," I'm a kit, I can't leave camp without a warrior, plus I would need his permission to go out of camp... And I don't think he'd approve of you taking me out of camp." She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2018, 09:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyNight View Post

“Well, I believe you’re a very handsome cat with stunning eyes.” Purring at the compliment in return, Sunblaze gave a cheeky smile. “Why thank you, Daydream. It sounds like you need more compliments. Every cat deserves a compliment.” He took the moment to look at them, finally taking note of how thin they actually were in comparison to his own body. Sunblaze’s mother was that thin just before she passed away, and seeing another cat in such a state made the fur along back side of his neck stand up. “Have you been taking care of yourself lately? I know it’s your job to take care of others, but you’re just as important as any other cat, if not more.” He tilted his head with curiosity, concern glowing clearly in his amber gaze. The question was a little out of the blue, but it was in Sunblaze’s nature; to be concerned for every single cat he knew, no matter the amount of time he knew them. Being without a cat to care for has somewhat made his concern for others a lot higher, and he’s been more careful about his own health, too. Even as the lousy warrior Sunblaze was, he always had a healthy immune system. It was fortunate, really. Perhaps he got it from his kittypet bloodstream, because his mother was a rather sickly warrior. There was something about Daydream that reminded him of his mother. The sickly demeanor was a given, but Sunblaze felt something else familiar coming off of them. Mental-wise, Daydream was very different from his mother. She was more vivacious than anything, despite her sickness, and Daydream was nothing like that. At least he thought, they’ve only had a few conversations so far. So it couldn't be that. Then what was it? What made them so similar?
their face heated up at that. for the reason they didnt know why - but it was foreign, so they would try to avoid it till they broke their feelings down. what made their face hot? were they sick? were they ill? why did they feel this way.. anyway, they gave a small nod..and was that a smile on their face? possibly, if you looked close enough you could see the turn of their mouth, but it was obvious they were trying to hide it. though that smile dropped at the question.their care.. had they really been looking that bad? they suddenly felt a rush of shame..how long had it been since theyd groom themselves? or eaten? or..slept? did they really look that bad that someone could notice with the naked eye? it was very apparent how skinny they were from their sides being dangerously thin along with sunken in looking eyes with bags under them. they were already small as it is, about the size of an average apprentice, but their weight made them look smaller. "i..i have a hard time sleeping..i dont think iev gotten a good nights rest since i was a kit." theyve never told anyone out of the blue with such openness, it was odd, but it felt right at the same time. they shouldnt be bottling things up like they used to. "because of that its hard to get hungry often, a mouse at most every few days.." they said quietly. they looked over their shoulder to their den, standing up. they didnt want to bother sunblaze with their life sob story or something, so theyd save him the time. "ill um.. see you later," they mewed, getting up and on their way off towards the medicine cat den. it wasnt like them to avoid confrontation, but theyd save sunblaze the speech and not speak at all.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potahtto View Post

Lilystone continued to stare at her paws and shivered slightly when Tawnypaw exclaimed. "Of course, Tawnypaw. I would be delighted to," she said without emotion. Her yellow eyes wandered away to a general point over the apprentice's shoulder. There were so many thoughts running through her mind at the moment, as she had never before realized that what she did legitimately affected others. Of course she had known that if she killed someone they would die, but she had just discovered something psychological rather than physical. Perhaps she would make more discoveries like this in the future. It would certainly help her get through simple conversations such as this one in much less time. After all, there was nothing the young warrior valued more than her precious time. Lilystone pondered this while answering distantly, "Scare? Of course not, Tawnypaw. How could I be scared of a cute cat like you?" It had become routine for her to add compliments into her responses, as it seemed to make conversations go much easier. And then, rather coldly, she added, "I do not get scared, Tawnypaw. Thank you for your concern." Her eyes locked onto Tawnypaw, who was now displaying body language that would suggest she was mildly upset. Lilystone was somewhat confused by this, so she added, "I hope I haven't upset you, Tawnypaw." The warrior once again tilted her head, this time to match the young cat's stance. No matter what she said, it always seemed like she ruined other's moods, which is one main reason why she didn't initiate conversations.
Tawny'Paw Smiled at her brightly, her dense side started to kick in. " Of Course not! Anyway, people say I'm too happy for my own good!". She Said Cheerful, She started bouncing up and down on her paws excitedly before dashing off to the apprentice den to tell the others."See ya Later Lily'Stone!".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Closed Thread