Last post by squidz
Today 01:53 PM

Old July 13th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
(Well neither of them are particularly romantic- like how does their argument turn romantic?? Also I’m trying I’ll have you know-)

Duskfern kept her expression stern — the usual furrowed brows with slightly curled lips, then relaxed it a bit. If he wanted to act immature, she didn’t give a damn. She’d let him play his little game. It was quite interesting, as a matter of fact. ‘Loner’ included the word ‘lone’, so there wasn’t anyone to entertain her. While in ShadowClan, she could be greeted by Mistheart or Webpaw and they’d have a little chat. That would suffice. It would be a lie if she said she didn’t get lonely once in a while. It wasn’t as if she would be accepted anywhere, though.

Suddenly, her hearing was swept back to the conversation. The tom gave a small comment she managed to catch in time as he threw the squirrel across the border. Duskfern stared at him for a moment, confused. He was rather arrogant, so did his personality grow legs and run away? No cat like that would just so easily give up.
I guess he is just strange, She snorted inwardly.

The chimera gazed at the squirrel for a few heartbeats — she was a bit skinnier now that she was a loner, but she managed. Prey wasn’t so plentiful today, or maybe that was just bad luck. Perhaps that’s why she deemed it as precious. It could also be clan instincts that caused her to hesitate. You were to never accept prey from another clan, as it was known to be shameful. However, those rules didn’t necessarily apply to her anymore. What did she have to lose?

Duskfern turned her head as she pretended to direct her attention elsewhere. She felt her face turn slightly warm at the fact that she accepted the offer, but it would increase her chances of survival, wouldn’t it?
“Thanks,” She muttered gruffly, then picking up the prey.

(no, his personality grew legs and, danced, away,)

Coalstrike was dazed that the cat accepted his offer. It would be bad if his clan found out that he gave food to an outsider. But no cat seemed to be around at least. And Coalstrike flew under the radar so much that no cat seemed to care very much about him, and where he goes. But yet again, a cat would be stalking him in the tree, just for the pure satisfaction of telling on a cat and getting them punished. But who would do that?

Cocking his head to the left a bit in confusion. He dug his claws out of the ground, as they were when he was arguing with the multicolored she-cat. The anger sent seemed too fade away. And the she-cat didn’t seem too get ready to attack him. So he was safe for now.
Why would he think this cat would attack him?

Letting out a quite laugh, he tilted his head back straight.
”Your welcome.” he mewed.
Maybe this cat wasn’t that bad. Yes, he did act like an annoying apprentice, but where’s the fun in agreeing in a cat and just walking away? That’s just lame. Coalstrike would much rather argue with a cat, then lose, instead of just agreeing to losing. And did he even lose?

Coalstrike just remembered that the cat never got his name,
“I’m Coalstrike.” he mewed confidently. It was good to know others names if they bump into each other again.
“You?” he asked.
Old July 13th, 2021, 10:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. //

➸ buzzardpaw

another day alive, another day in the territory.

okay, that was a bit depressing sounding, but it seemed like buzzardpaw was going into the territory everyday now. it was becoming a habit, but at least it wasn't a bad one, she guessed. at least im not killing cats! she thought with a snort and a grin, padding further into the territory. she was sure a few of her clanmates killed cats for fun just to pass time-- it was shadowclan for stars sake! it wouldn't be that surprising. i'd never kill a cat. why would she? she wasn't one of those weirdos. (if she ignored those intrusive thoughts she had sometimes.)

she pushed the thought away, focusing her attention on the territory around her. it was the same old, boring territory. dark trees and grass and shrubs that made it look like a wasteland. during these times, she really did wish she lived in thunderclan. they had pretty territory and she was jealous. because, who wouldn't be?

groaning and letting her pace quicken until it was a slight trot, she suddenly skidded to a stop once she spotted something, hurrying over to it. swiping away the dirt that was partially covering it, she let out a small gasp at what it was revealed to be. a skull! a skull of a medium sized bird-- right in front of her, all to her, with nobody to see it but her.

she looked around, grinning widely once she spotted nobody and looked back to the skull. "can't wait to show this off to berrykit 'n badgerscar," she said, a bit too proudly for someone who hadn't even been the cause of why the skull was here, but oh well.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 13th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Badgerscar

It was late in the night and Badgerscar couldn't get himself to fall asleep. His new scars hurt like hell, but he just had to push through. Soon you wouldn't be able to recognize him anymore. His face seemed to have the most scars over the rest of them. He didn't mind them all that much. Now no rogue would get away from him. Not that they hadn't before.

The warrior padded through Shadowclan territory. It would be nice to go for a hunt for a bit. He often came out at night to try and find some night creatures. Like snakes and owls. Or even small prey trying to find a snack. Badgerscar stayed near the tall grass to easily find a snake. It was now his favorite prey to catch and eat. It was fun to struggle with it. Luckily he had the perfect teacher to not get bitten.

Badgerscar scented the air and then went still as he heard hissing sounds. He had actually found one. That was the start of a good hunt. The shadowclan cat stayed near the center of its eyesight. He didn't make one single noise. It glanced over at him and he ducked to get out of sight. Snakes had poor eyesight, so it just went on its way.

That was when he strikes. He lurched at the snake, catching it by surprise. He grabbed its head in his jaws and it squirmed to getaway. Before it had time to slip out he chomped down, almost severing its head from its body. He grabbed his kill in his jaws to go off and find something else to hunt.

// @Undertaker; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 14th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@finnzel

The young apprentice, who happened to resemble an amalgamation of sticks, was moving at a rather high speed back to camp. The tall cat's fur was spiky and ungrounded as usual. She had gone that night, for dome peace and quiet, and slept there. Now she was rushing back. She much preferred sleeping by herself.
Her sensitive ears picked up a voice nearby, just as Rookpaw shot out of a bush. She slowed down as she noticed she had just passed someone.
Old July 14th, 2021, 02:28 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy View Post
(no, his personality grew legs and, danced, away,)

Coalstrike was dazed that the cat accepted his offer. It would be bad if his clan found out that he gave food to an outsider. But no cat seemed to be around at least. And Coalstrike flew under the radar so much that no cat seemed to care very much about him, and where he goes. But yet again, a cat would be stalking him in the tree, just for the pure satisfaction of telling on a cat and getting them punished. But who would do that?

Cocking his head to the left a bit in confusion. He dug his claws out of the ground, as they were when he was arguing with the multicolored she-cat. The anger sent seemed too fade away. And the she-cat didn’t seem too get ready to attack him. So he was safe for now.
Why would he think this cat would attack him?

Letting out a quite laugh, he tilted his head back straight.
”Your welcome.” he mewed.
Maybe this cat wasn’t that bad. Yes, he did act like an annoying apprentice, but where’s the fun in agreeing in a cat and just walking away? That’s just lame. Coalstrike would much rather argue with a cat, then lose, instead of just agreeing to losing. And did he even lose?

Coalstrike just remembered that the cat never got his name,
“I’m Coalstrike.” he mewed confidently. It was good to know others names if they bump into each other again.
“You?” he asked.
(464 words, 2535 characters, 42 sentences, and 9 paragraphs! Put this in a word counter and it might be one of my longest posts lol)

—————

Duskfern began to bury her newfound prey — which had most likely gone cold by now. While she did this, her ears were perked for anything the tom was telling her. Hearing all but a laugh, she raised a furry brow in suspicion. What was up with him? Just a few moments ago, he had been acting pretty darn stupid. Why was he being a gentleman now? She supposed he was still stupid, but not as stupid. The chimera she-cat let a small breath escape her mouth before speaking again.
”Duskfern.” She mewed. “Why’s that important to you, anyways?”

Flicking her tail, Duskfern was just… genuinely curious. He picked up her interest, so he had better have something. If she argued about prey with another cat, she would most likely not stop and ask their name. She was also wondering why he seemed so relaxed and casual. They had been talking for a while, now, after all.
Is he not concerned that someone will catch him? Duskfern peered at him through her blue and yellow eyes. Oh well. None of my business.

By now, the she-cat’s fur had lay flat, her back wasn’t arched, and her lips weren’t curling back in a growl. She was rather intrigued by this out of the ordinary tom more than aggressive towards him. Duskfern suspected he was attempting to charm his way out of trouble, but kept the thought in the back of her mind. Peace was good any day with her, even if it was with a cat that was annoying.
As long as this is worth my while, She thought to herself flatly before sitting down politely. I can’t help but wonder what his motive is, though…

Duskfern didn’t expect him to have a penchant for her occupying his time. They did fight, after all. Could it be he simply was bored? Or, there was a possibility that he simply enjoyed speaking with her…
The chimera she-cat’s face became slightly heated in embarrassment after thinking more of herself than she was. The plain truth was that she wasn’t great. Lots of cats in ShadowClan would easily tell you that. She got exiled for a reason, however. Standing up to Dawnstar. She wasn’t one to step into line and do as she was told, any sometimes that could come off as brash and rude. Whoever thought that could blame it on her instincts. Duskfern had acted like that her whole life, and change didn’t often occur. It was a bad habit that was engraved in her. It would take a whole lot to make it stop. Finding her ears flattened, her eyes widened for a moment then returned to normal.
Hopefully he didn’t see that… She thought, humiliated with herself. Err, whatever! Who cares what he saw!

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; July 14th, 2021 at 02:54 AM.
Old July 14th, 2021, 02:50 PM
yippee!!!

@Shade. //

➸ buzzardpaw

she rolled the skull against the ground with her paw, looking to see if there were any cracks and hoping if there were any bugs inside they'd hurry and get out. the thought made her cringe, hooking a claw in one of the eye sockets of the skull and shaking it as well as she could. surprisingly, only a couple of maggots fell out, but that was enough to make buzzardpaw shuffle back, sticking her tongue out in disgust. she liked most bugs, but maggots were just plain ugly!

a short but loud rustle made her stop, dropping the skull before swiping it between her paws so it was somewhat hidden. she looked over, green eyes widening slightly at the sight of rookpaw. (how come she was so tall? talk about not fair.) had she seen the skull? the calico sure hoped not.

she blinked before narrowing her eyes at rookpaw, "are you going back to camp?" she asked, because with the way rookpaw was facing, she thought it was pretty obvious she was rushing back to camp.

Old July 14th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Shade. //

➸ buzzardpaw

she rolled the skull against the ground with her paw, looking to see if there were any cracks and hoping if there were any bugs inside they'd hurry and get out. the thought made her cringe, hooking a claw in one of the eye sockets of the skull and shaking it as well as she could. surprisingly, only a couple of maggots fell out, but that was enough to make buzzardpaw shuffle back, sticking her tongue out in disgust. she liked most bugs, but maggots were just plain ugly!

a short but loud rustle made her stop, dropping the skull before swiping it between her paws so it was somewhat hidden. she looked over, green eyes widening slightly at the sight of rookpaw. (how come she was so tall? talk about not fair.) had she seen the skull? the calico sure hoped not.

she blinked before narrowing her eyes at rookpaw, "are you going back to camp?" she asked, because with the way rookpaw was facing, she thought it was pretty obvious she was rushing back to camp.
Rookpaw came to a sharp halt as she was asked a question. She remembered Buzzardpaw. The last time they spoke they ended on bizarre but somewhat positive terms. Rookpaw was used to getting teased and bullied by her peers but so far this interaction seemed like it could go okay. The skinny black cat bent sideways as she noticed something. It looked like Buzzardpaw was hiding something.
"Well, yes, that's what I was doing. What about you though. You're just hanging out with some...maggots?" she said in confusion as she noticed the bugs nearby. Eww. She wasn't sure what was up with Buzzardpaw right now. She didn't usually pay attention to what other cats did.

Last edited by Shade.; July 14th, 2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old July 14th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
(464 words, 2535 characters, 42 sentences, and 9 paragraphs! Put this in a word counter and it might be one of my longest posts lol)

—————

Duskfern began to bury her newfound prey — which had most likely gone cold by now. While she did this, her ears were perked for anything the tom was telling her. Hearing all but a laugh, she raised a furry brow in suspicion. What was up with him? Just a few moments ago, he had been acting pretty darn stupid. Why was he being a gentleman now? She supposed he was still stupid, but not as stupid. The chimera she-cat let a small breath escape her mouth before speaking again.
”Duskfern.” She mewed. “Why’s that important to you, anyways?”

Flicking her tail, Duskfern was just… genuinely curious. He picked up her interest, so he had better have something. If she argued about prey with another cat, she would most likely not stop and ask their name. She was also wondering why he seemed so relaxed and casual. They had been talking for a while, now, after all.
Is he not concerned that someone will catch him? Duskfern peered at him through her blue and yellow eyes. Oh well. None of my business.

By now, the she-cat’s fur had lay flat, her back wasn’t arched, and her lips weren’t curling back in a growl. She was rather intrigued by this out of the ordinary tom more than aggressive towards him. Duskfern suspected he was attempting to charm his way out of trouble, but kept the thought in the back of her mind. Peace was good any day with her, even if it was with a cat that was annoying.
As long as this is worth my while, She thought to herself flatly before sitting down politely. I can’t help but wonder what his motive is, though…

Duskfern didn’t expect him to have a penchant for her occupying his time. They did fight, after all. Could it be he simply was bored? Or, there was a possibility that he simply enjoyed speaking with her…
The chimera she-cat’s face became slightly heated in embarrassment after thinking more of herself than she was. The plain truth was that she wasn’t great. Lots of cats in ShadowClan would easily tell you that. She got exiled for a reason, however. Standing up to Dawnstar. She wasn’t one to step into line and do as she was told, any sometimes that could come off as brash and rude. Whoever thought that could blame it on her instincts. Duskfern had acted like that her whole life, and change didn’t often occur. It was a bad habit that was engraved in her. It would take a whole lot to make it stop. Finding her ears flattened, her eyes widened for a moment then returned to normal.
Hopefully he didn’t see that… She thought, humiliated with herself. Err, whatever! Who cares what he saw!
(eeeeee Ive unlocked embarrassed Duskfern moment.)

Duskfern? That’s something Coalstrike wasn’t expecting. Maybe somthing like.. stubborntoe or, no that’s not a real warrior name. Whatever, name didn’t matter for a loner. They could change their name if they really felt like it.
He scanned the forest behind her, so much unclaimed territory, well, not anymore. It was duskferns territory now. But why would she choose territory so close to the shadowclan border? If she was kicked out, then why stay close? But whatever, that didn’t matter.

Returning his gaze to the once shadowclan cat, he saw her eyes widened then go back to normal. Strange, maybe she’s just shocked at the cats offering. Coalstrike did have a thing to be confusing like that. Your arguing with the cat, and a heartbeat later your exchanging names like nothing ever happened. He never really cared about border and stuff like that. It’s stupid that there has to be four different clans. And then cats having to go their separate ways because they said a thing or two that was really wrong to their leader. Or maybe that’s just Shadowclan.
Yea, just shaowclan. You’d say something wrong to your leader in a different clan you’d probably be demoted or punished. But why would you talk bad about your leader? What’s so wrong about them, especially in thunderclan. Eveningstar is a strong leader, even when he doesn’t have a deputy to help him.

“Oh, I thought it would just be handy in case I bump into you again. “ he mewed. It was true, she did choose her territory close to the clan boundaries. It’d be weird to not know the other cats name.
The squirrel seem to be gone, she must have buried it when he was looking at the forest behind her. It’d be better to try and keep the squirrel warm then to keep it out as they talk more.

They’ve been arguing, well, talking for awhile. And any thunderclan cat would be returning from a hunting trip with at least 2 or more pieces of prey. It’d be better not too get caught, then get banned from talking to this cat, or, whatever. That would be a shame to be punished for talking to a loner.
“Well, I’d best be going.” he mewed, before turning around and padding quickly towards thunderclan camp. Quickly catching a small mouse and a starling on the way.

(Sorry it’s kinda short- uhm
Also end of rp ig)

Last edited by Little Timmy; July 14th, 2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old July 14th, 2021, 07:56 PM
yippee!!!

@Shade. //

➸ buzzardpaw

her nose scrunched up, casting a glance over to the maggots before looking back to rookpaw and nodding. "yeah, i am! got a problem with it or somethin'?" buzzardpaw questioned, using a paw to swipe the maggots away. well, now she wasn't hanging out with them anymore. "maggots are actually very interesting bugs, for your information." okay, this was getting her nowhere. nosy clanmates, she thought with a slight scowl, shifting slightly.

"what time did you even leave camp? it's pretty early, and i don't think I saw you leave camp when i woke up this morning." she commented, changing the topic with a twitch of a whisker. it was becoming a habit of hers to wake up around sunrise (either that or in the middle of the night), she didn't pay much attention to who left camp or entered, it was more or less her attempt to bring the attention off of herself.

Old July 15th, 2021, 01:45 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Shade. //

➸ buzzardpaw

her nose scrunched up, casting a glance over to the maggots before looking back to rookpaw and nodding. "yeah, i am! got a problem with it or somethin'?" buzzardpaw questioned, using a paw to swipe the maggots away. well, now she wasn't hanging out with them anymore. "maggots are actually very interesting bugs, for your information." okay, this was getting her nowhere. nosy clanmates, she thought with a slight scowl, shifting slightly.

"what time did you even leave camp? it's pretty early, and i don't think I saw you leave camp when i woke up this morning." she commented, changing the topic with a twitch of a whisker. it was becoming a habit of hers to wake up around sunrise (either that or in the middle of the night), she didn't pay much attention to who left camp or entered, it was more or less her attempt to bring the attention off of herself.
Rookpaw may have actually bought that Buzzardpaw eas just hanging buy with maggots but now she was certain there was more to it. She wasn't normally nosy but her mistrustful nature mad her feel like whatever ot was could be used against her.
"Not really, you can hang out with your buddy whenever you want. But I have a feeling you're hiding something. I left camp last night."she said and circled around Buzzardpaw.