Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:52 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:46 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by Myling
Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post

daydream didnt expect him to actually follow them to the medicine cat den, but they were complaining, they simply sat in their nest, which was much smaller than the others because of their small size. they peaked open their eyes, still in slits, as sunblaze entered, stifling a low chuckle as they watched him sneeze. it was a typical reaction for someone who wasnt around herbs all the time, but daydream had grown immune to the smell at this point, slowly becoming the air they breathed on a daily basis. they stood up, walking over to him and taking their paw and grabbing a stray leaf that had threaded into his goldenfur,¨youre becoming a tree,¨ they mewed. it was obvious is was an attempt at a joke, yet they did not laugh. their eyes strained to look down at the plump mouse he was holding. they could feel their mouth water at the sight of it, already tasting the prey in the air and imagining it going down their throat, but they took it politely, starting to strip its fur with their teeth and mumbling a hushed bit grateful thank you. ears perked at the questioning, swallowing a bit of their food and feeling satisfied to have something in their stomach. they appriciated his attempt at conversation,¨i like leafbare. not many people like it because if the cold but i find the errie silence of the forest quiet calming,¨ they answered. guess they were playing 20 questions now. they could respect someone wanting to get to know them, though. they liked leafbare, they liked the feeling of the snow crunching under their paws and the silence in their air. now leaves - no animals - barely any patrols.. it was so nice. they couldnt wait for the snow.
( you could have day snoop in on sun's memories here if ya want c; )

Sunblaze was amused by Daydream's attempt of a joke. "Yeah, I might sprout branches at this rate." He joked back, lightheartedly trying to ignore the heat coming off his pelt. He was happy to see them eat, knowing how long it's been for them. A part of him felt like this wasn't enough, though. It was possible Daydream wouldn't keep feeding themselves, so it would be best if he made this a little daily routine of his. Better than going on boring border patrols, Sunblaze thought. The orange warrior listened intently as Daydream stated their opinion on the seasons. "Ah, Leaf-bare is a good season. I enjoy the cold, too. The snow is very pretty to look at and the air is always refreshing." He closed his eyes and inhaled slightly, remembering his first Leafbare as a kit. The snow came all the way up to his neck - he was very small and frail as a kit. His mother wasn't with him at the time, she was still in the nursery because she was too thin for the cold at the time. It was sad, really. His mother wasn't really that big of a part of his life, though he cherished her more than anything. He spent a lot of time on his own, especially during the colder seasons. While he did love the cold, he wished his mother was there to experience more of his life with him. Finding her dead all skin and bones in the elder's den was sadly the most memorable moment with his mother. With a chill crawling its way down Sunblaze's spine, he shook his head to snap out of the dark memory. Trying not to obviously wipe away the stray tear falling through the crevices of his cheek fur with a paw, he continued the conversation. "Um, I also like wandering...walks are nice. Near the ocean is my favorite place to go, I like trying to find as many seashells as I can." He lightened a bit. "What else do you like?" Sunblaze's amber orbs were fogged, but still glowing with interest towards Daydream.

Last edited by Doom; October 9th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:41 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windygale nodded his head, unsure of what to say next. The other feline had let out a purr after his comment, and thankfully, seemed to not have noticed his awkward speech. Or maybe Cardinalsnake had noticed, and didn't bring it up because he'd wanted to spare the deputy's feelings. Even worse, maybe he hated the fact that he was so awkward and didn't bring it up because that would be rude? No, Cardinalsnake was so polite and kind to him. How could that kind tom end up being a bully? It was probably just his imagination again. He knew that he could overthink, and definitely overshare. In fact, his loud mouth had lost him some potential acquaintances before. He hoped that wouldn't happen between him and Cardinalsnake. The tom seemed like a good candidate for a potential friend. He simply had to get to know the other tom. It wasn't about Windygale, it was about Cardinalsnake.

When his gaze had averted, he thought he saw the other feline's orbs dart to the side as well. Maybe he hadn't seen the embarrassment he had tried so hard to hide. Or maybe, as he had thought before, his Clanmate was simply trying to spare his feelings. Once his gaze had returned to the tom, it was like nothing had happened. Hmm.

It almost seemed like the other cat was purring at his every word. A bit strange, though he didn't comment on it. Perhaps the tom was very happy? Of course, he was thinking this before Cardinalsnake started speaking once more. He listened intently, nodding ever so slightly. Yes, the new position took a bit of adjusting to, but he wouldn't call it difficult, exactly. But before he could interject, Cardinalsnake started to talk about Halfgaze. This was when his attention peaked. He'd heard positive things about his predecessor, and wanted to live up to the expectation that the Clan had for her. He listened, on edge, seeing the feline before him recall terrible memories. Windygale was shocked to hear this. He hadn't thought of Halfgaze as... broken, as Cardinalsnake had described her as. His ears automatically flattened, a whole new world of terrifying thoughts entering his mind. 'Oh, if Halfgaze cracked under all f that pressure, how easily would it be for you to snap like a twig? A small, brittle twig.' He couldn't hide the panic in his amber eyes, not until he controlled his raging thoughts. His heartbeat slowed, pupils widedened, and ears perked up once more. He nodded at Cardinalsnake's gracious offer, utterly relieved. "Oh, I hope that it got better for Halfgaze. And I very much appreciate your offer, I do. I'll come to you if I need any help."
[I apologize for how late this is!]

Okay cut down on the purring a little, Cardinalsnake told himself. The deputy didn't seem to have a response to his comment which gave him a little time to reflect on what he had just said. He noticed that he had the tendency to purr after every sentence. You'll look suspicious, he told himself. It was hard. Usually the tom didn't have to act this nice because usually he wasn't trying to fool anyone who he would expect to be as hard to fool as Windygale, the deputy of the clan. And yet, the tom seemed to be falling for every bit of his act. Weak! he thought, and had to resist the urge to roll his eyes.

Cardinalsnake placed a pleasant smile on his maw and tried to make it seem like things weren't awkward. But it was indeed awkward and Cardinalsnake was ready to let out a sigh. Why did Windygale have to be so awkward? Couldn't he at least try and create small talk? How was he going to conduct clan business with the other leaders smoothly if he was going to be like this. The Somali mix had a feeling that his plan to make the deputy crack would be easier than he had expected. He was already so awkward and out of place! This would be easy. His claws curled into the soft soil and his smile became more genuine.

As Cardinalsnake let his gaze fall to the ground in fake sadness, he couldn't help but sneak a peak up to search for Windygale's expression. He looked mortified in the warrior's opinion. Okay, well maybe mortified was a bit of an exaggeration, but shocked wasn't. It was working! The russet tom's breathing became deeper as he channeled his triumph to circulate in his breathing, rather than show through a smile. He squinted a little so it would look like he was about to break down in tears and he was trying to relax by focusing on taking deep breaths. He didn't want to look like he was breathing deeply for no particular reason. He lifted his head slowly as Windygale replied. He shifted his front paws to move in front and cover his back paws. Using his right back paw, he unsheathed his claws and subtly dug his claws into his left ankle. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood, because he couldn't bring himself to harm himself like that, but it was enough to bring tears to his green hues, making his act more believable. The movement was subtle enough that somebody facing him would only seem his right back foot shifting towards the left leg, before the front paws covered the action that happened behind.

Cardinalsnake could almost giggle at Windygale's response. He didn't stop, he had to keep going. "I'll tell you a secret," he whispered. "Halfgaze was never fine. She kept breaking until eventually, she disappeared. Literally," Cardinalsnake said in a hushed tone, forcing more tears out by digging harder into his leg until one droplet of water rolled down his cheek. What lies he spoke. It wasn't a lie that Halfgaze had disappeared, the whole clan knew of her disappearance that had occurred a few moons ago, but it was certainly a lie that she had broken down so harshly. She had been fine. Unlike Windygale who if Cardinalsnake could help it, wouldn't be fine at all.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 10th, 2018, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
She chuckled and smirked a little. "Not like other apprentices, eh?" She paused, hoping for a reaction, but then brushed it off, going on to her next topic "The first thing I want to do with you is bring you through the territory, show you around."
Soaringpaw blinked unsure of what to say really,” I guess.” She mumbled in response to her mentioning that she didn’t seem like other apprentices. She paused, she knew most apprentices would be excited to leave the territory, but not her, she felt safe in camp,” Accepted.” She replied wishing she could finish this up and hide in the nursery with her parents, she still didn’t want to sleep in the apprentice den.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Soaringpaw blinked unsure of what to say really,” I guess.” She mumbled in response to her mentioning that she didn’t seem like other apprentices. She paused, she knew most apprentices would be excited to leave the territory, but not her, she felt safe in camp,” Accepted.” She replied wishing she could finish this up and hide in the nursery with her parents, she still didn’t want to sleep in the apprentice den.
She got up, and once more stopped to the smaller she cat's level. "Are you okay?" She recognized the look on the she-kits face, in her step, in her way of life, that she had seen when she was younger back in the kitten mill, she frowned slightly. "You don't have to be afraid of me, and if there's something bothering you, you can talk to me. I am your mentor." She remembered the parent daughter relationship she and her mentor had when she had come here as an apprentice by the name of '3', the third kitten to be born in her litter. The cats didn't get named by two legs, and the cats weren't there long enough to establish a solid name, especially kits. She shuddered for only a moment, only a flash, and then was back to worrying about her new apprentice.
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She got up, and once more stopped to the smaller she cat's level. "Are you okay?" She recognized the look on the she-kits face, in her step, in her way of life, that she had seen when she was younger back in the kitten mill, she frowned slightly. "You don't have to be afraid of me, and if there's something bothering you, you can talk to me. I am your mentor." She remembered the parent daughter relationship she and her mentor had when she had come here as an apprentice by the name of '3', the third kitten to be born in her litter. The cats didn't get named by two legs, and the cats weren't there long enough to establish a solid name, especially kits. She shuddered for only a moment, only a flash, and then was back to worrying about her new apprentice.
Soaringpaw felt scared,” They w-want me to stay there little kit...” she admitted,” -And I-I think they killed my brother Forgettenkit and my sister Drowningkit.” She sighed though she didn’t think much of there names being so horrible. Unknownst to her she was originally named Deathkit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Soaringpaw felt scared,” They w-want me to stay there little kit...” she admitted,” -And I-I think they killed my brother Forgettenkit and my sister Drowningkit.” She sighed though she didn’t think much of there names being so horrible. Unknownst to her she was originally named Deathkit.
Brairstorm gave a soft gasp as she drifted back into a sitting position. "That's horrible. Soaringpaw.... how long has this been going on?" She asked softly. "Its one thing for them to want you to stay their little girl, but this... this is totally different." Her mouth was slightly agape, and her ragged ears were laid back along her head. "We need to tell Goldenstar, Windygale, someone." She folded the stump of her missing leg towards her chest.
Old October 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Brairstorm gave a soft gasp as she drifted back into a sitting position. "That's horrible. Soaringpaw.... how long has this been going on?" She asked softly. "Its one thing for them to want you to stay their little girl, but this... this is totally different." Her mouth was slightly agape, and her ragged ears were laid back along her head. "We need to tell Goldenstar, Windygale, someone." She folded the stump of her missing leg towards her chest.
She blinked,” I don’t know for a fact.” Soaringpaw blinked,” All I know is as a kit, my mom took Drowningkit and Forgottenkit out to see the territory and came back alone, she claims they fell in a river.” She confessed, trying to believe her parents where honest when they claimed they fell in a river and drowned.

Old October 10th, 2018, 06:09 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Mistheart settled into a comfortable spot in the grass and sighed, a slight smile on their face. They felt relatively good about how things were going in general, and couldn't hide their pleasure. The only thing that could possibly make their day better was a little bit of friendly interaction, one thing they had no trouble doing. They glanced around the clearing, searching for someone -familiar or not- to chat with. They stood up once again and stretched, closing their eyes and relishing the sunlight on their face. They supposed that they weren't like stereotypical ShadowClan cats, all serious and provoking. Their personality was more friendly and outgoing, something they thought of as more of a... well, really any other clan cat. They didn't have many struggles in life except for the occasional insult, which tended to get to them more than they should. It was the name-calling for their gender that was most common, and sadly, those were the genre of insults that brought them down the most. Taking a shallow breath, they continued to think things over while simultaneously wandering around and smiling randomly at cats. "Hello~"they chirped to no one in particular. Focusing back on their train of thought, they supposed they were a bit too sensitive, but they also felt that it was important not to hold in their emotions, so they let it out by crying. Enough thinking about those gloomy things, perhaps they should focus on something more cheery to reflect their mood. Boredom was not something they coped with well, so they tilted their head and smiled as they spotted a cat they didn't recognize. Grinning, they began to bounce over to the warrior.
@Delta
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@@suspiciousmindz;

Seeing the perturbed look on Pearldance's face, Gorserain read a little into what she might've been thinking in that moment. He didn't like to assume much, but it seemed she was still curious about the legend.

"Now, who did I hear this story from?" he asked aloud, eyes closing and head tilting in a manner that conveyed deep thought. A few heartbeats later he blinked slowly, apparently reaching an epiphany. "RiverClan, that's right." He deigned to say from whom the tale was told specifically. However, a glint of sadness appeared in his eyes as he continued. "Anyway, it's an interesting story to ponder. I wonder if you'd want to see for yourself if night flowers grow in our territory?"

Last edited by Calgary; October 10th, 2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormclaw watched the clearing with a faint glimmer of interest in his pale, icy yellow eyes. The scar across his shoulder parted the black fluff, and the claw marks on his cheek parted the kitten soft fur there too.
He saw a almost completely white apprentice, and he let himself feel a small tinge of amusement.
"Petalpaw! Over here!" he called, waving one gray mittened paw. He had been shocked to be her mentor, but he liked the young cat. She was interesting, and kept his mind off things he shouldn't be dwelling on.

@SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread