ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old May 23rd, 2019, 09:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Dusktalon stalked through the forest, tail lashing behind her. She was so positive that they were going to win, she was so sure that they would end the clans. A low growl escaped her throat as she unsheathed her claws. “Dang it!” She yowled, rearing up and scratching a tree trunk. The dark forest cat let herself drop on all-fours again, trembling with rage. We should’ve won. We should’ve won... The molly tipped her head back to look at the never ending trees, eyes wide and ears flattened. We should’ve trained them better. She dragged her gaze back to then ground, then bared her teeth. “We should’ve at least taken down Starclan, why didn’t we win? Sure, there’s more of them, but we fight better.

Character Site

Old May 25th, 2019, 12:29 AM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

[open]

Doveshade sat in a small patch of soggy, dead grass, absently grooming her fur. It was the dead of night, as it always was in this place, and no starlight shone through the treetops. Dark Forest warriors stood in various clearings throughout the forest, training their living apprentices. Doveshade had no apprentice: her last one had betrayed her, left her, after finding out what she really was. Traitor, the apprentice had called her. Doveshade had a loathing for the warrior code: it was ineffably flawed and discriminating, she believed. But that did not make her a traitor. If anything, her apprentice was the traitor. He supported and encouraged a code of rules that has ruined countless lives and killed countless cats. But it didn't matter; he was only one cat in a sea of dozens, at least some of which must support her beliefs. Sometime, one will show up here and agree to be trained by the three-legged warrior. Doveshade dreamed of the day when the clans will rise up against the tyrannical system that had governed them for so long. She knew she should have gone to StarClan, but StarClan abandoned her long ago, left her without their care and support for reasons beyond her comprehension. When she was stripped of her greater mobility, of her warrior duties, of her hope for the future, her warrior ancestors did nothing. No cat stepped in to help her. So that was why she was here. For losing hope in StarClan when they gave no proof that they cared about her, and for becoming disillusioned with the code of rules that stripped her of her purpose in life. She was abandoned for her beliefs. But she liked to believe that there was a young cat out there who was just as fed up with the code as she was. Some cat that she could teach to rise up against the system that kept so many trapped. Her heart warmed at the thought of it. The clans may finally have peace between them. Some cats may die, but, well, sacrifices must sometimes be made for the greater good.

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 27th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
[open]

Doveshade sat in a small patch of soggy, dead grass, absently grooming her fur. It was the dead of night, as it always was in this place, and no starlight shone through the treetops. Dark Forest warriors stood in various clearings throughout the forest, training their living apprentices. Doveshade had no apprentice: her last one had betrayed her, left her, after finding out what she really was. Traitor, the apprentice had called her. Doveshade had a loathing for the warrior code: it was ineffably flawed and discriminating, she believed. But that did not make her a traitor. If anything, her apprentice was the traitor. He supported and encouraged a code of rules that has ruined countless lives and killed countless cats. But it didn't matter; he was only one cat in a sea of dozens, at least some of which must support her beliefs. Sometime, one will show up here and agree to be trained by the three-legged warrior. Doveshade dreamed of the day when the clans will rise up against the tyrannical system that had governed them for so long. She knew she should have gone to StarClan, but StarClan abandoned her long ago, left her without their care and support for reasons beyond her comprehension. When she was stripped of her greater mobility, of her warrior duties, of her hope for the future, her warrior ancestors did nothing. No cat stepped in to help her. So that was why she was here. For losing hope in StarClan when they gave no proof that they cared about her, and for becoming disillusioned with the code of rules that stripped her of her purpose in life. She was abandoned for her beliefs. But she liked to believe that there was a young cat out there who was just as fed up with the code as she was. Some cat that she could teach to rise up against the system that kept so many trapped. Her heart warmed at the thought of it. The clans may finally have peace between them. Some cats may die, but, well, sacrifices must sometimes be made for the greater good.
Rosefang walked through the territory. Her scarred up face and body was shown to be torn in all places. You could hardly tell that she was a cat anymore. The dark forest cat scented the other cat, but didn't take notice of it. Here in the Dark Forest there were no friends. She didn't need friends and she didn't need a cat to follow her. Her former apprentice Thunderpaw had left her for a new mentor, which made her angry. It was her that used her voice to get into his head. She was the one that gave him the heart attack. He was a worthless deaf cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 28th, 2019, 04:46 PM

~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Darkwing padded out of the dark forest camp, his thoughts ran through his brain. He wasn't expecting anybody to find him and talk with him at all. He could care less about other cats. They were just a nuisance.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 28th, 2019, 04:51 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @~Silverkit~ ~

Darkwing padded out of the dark forest camp, his thoughts ran through his brain. He wasn't expecting anybody to find him and talk with him at all. He could care less about other cats. They were just a nuisance.
Sweetpaw wasn't in the best mood. When will he learn that I'm not interested in his stupid training! she thought. She was never mad but Flameheart was so aggravating! She was too busy looking at the ground and deep in thought that she didn't even notice the cat infront of her and bumped into him. He was so big that she fell backwards.
Old May 28th, 2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sweetpaw wasn't in the best mood. When will he learn that I'm not interested in his stupid training! she thought. She was never mad but Flameheart was so aggravating! She was too busy looking at the ground and deep in thought that she didn't even notice the cat infront of her and bumped into him. He was so big that she fell backwards.
Darkwing felt her bump into him. He let out a growl and hissed at the molly. "Can't you watch where your going! You almost knocked me over!", he yowled in anger. He hated it when a cat wasn't paying attention. He's been ran over twice by cats who don't watch their surroundings.

Old May 28th, 2019, 05:05 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Darkwing felt her bump into him. He let out a growl and hissed at the molly. "Can't you watch where your going! You almost knocked me over!", he yowled in anger. He hated it when a cat wasn't paying attention. He's been ran over twice by cats who don't watch their surroundings.
Sweetpaw looked up at the tom, eyes wide. This tom really has a temper.. she thought. " S-Sorry" she said. This tom was scary In her perspective.
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Sweetpaw looked up at the tom, eyes wide. This tom really has a temper.. she thought. " S-Sorry" she said. This tom was scary In her perspective.
Darkwing softened a bit, but growled. "You just pay more attention. Just don't let it happen again.", he replied. The tom pressed his nose in her fur to help her off the ground.

Old May 29th, 2019, 07:45 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Darkwing softened a bit, but growled. "You just pay more attention. Just don't let it happen again.", he replied. The tom pressed his nose in her fur to help her off the ground.
Sweetpaw nodded. "Ok" she said, getting up off the ground.
Old May 29th, 2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Sweetpaw nodded. "Ok" she said, getting up off the ground.
Darkwing got to take a look at her. He had seen her here before. "Your Sweetpaw aren't you?", he asked. The dark forest warrior looked down at his paws.