Old November 16th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatontheMoon View Post
@Angelique

Pricklystem's eyes fluttered open as a small kitten padded into the elder's den. "Why hello there!"
-->Minnowkit
The small kitten padded into the elders den, wanting to talk with one of the elders. It sounded like fun to her, so why not. Minnowkit moved quickly into the den befkre tripping over her paws once again. She got up and acted like nothing happened. Just like always. "Hello! I'm Minnowkit!", she meowed loudly. She automatically thought this cat couldn't hear her which is why she was so loud.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 16th, 2021, 06:41 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

-->Minnowkit
The small kitten padded into the elders den, wanting to talk with one of the elders. It sounded like fun to her, so why not. Minnowkit moved quickly into the den befkre tripping over her paws once again. She got up and acted like nothing happened. Just like always. "Hello! I'm Minnowkit!", she meowed loudly. She automatically thought this cat couldn't hear her which is why she was so loud.
Pricklystem winced. Both from her painful looking fall and her loud voice. "Are- Are you alright?" The elder couldn't hold back a snicker.
Old November 17th, 2021, 08:53 AM
. . . .

< @Brightlight >
[Dawnkit]
Dawnkit was really bored. She deicided to go into the Elders den, along with a warrior, who she didn't know why he wanted to come. The warrior's name was Darkmoon, and that seemed like a funny name, because he was anything but dark. His fur was white, his eyes were amber, and he was very nice. Well, anyway, she and the warrior- wait no, Darkmoon went into the Elders Den.

[Darkmoon]
Darkmoon had just been relaxing when he spotted a kit going towards the elders den. He was a bit bored, and the Elders den may be fun. He went over to the kit and introduced himself. The kit looked at him funny, and said her name was Dawnkit. So they headed to the Elder den.

(Sorry most if this is my character interacting, but I had no idea what else to put- also I have to get another starter ready)

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 17th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpaw View Post
< @Brightlight >
[Dawnkit]
Dawnkit was really bored. She deicided to go into the Elders den, along with a warrior, who she didn't know why he wanted to come. The warrior's name was Darkmoon, and that seemed like a funny name, because he was anything but dark. His fur was white, his eyes were amber, and he was very nice. Well, anyway, she and the warrior- wait no, Darkmoon went into the Elders Den.

[Darkmoon]
Darkmoon had just been relaxing when he spotted a kit going towards the elders den. He was a bit bored, and the Elders den may be fun. He went over to the kit and introduced himself. The kit looked at him funny, and said her name was Dawnkit. So they headed to the Elder den.

(Sorry most if this is my character interacting, but I had no idea what else to put- also I have to get another starter ready)
--Brittleshore--

"Oh, hello there young ones." Brittleshore said with a small sigh. "Welcome to the Elder's Den, when you're old like me you'll end up here too, eventually."

Brittleshore slowly sat himself up, careful of his bad leg. He felt a bit like talking today, though normally he wouldn't be. Maybe he could even tell a story. Oh, well that depended in whether or not he would like these two. Young cats could be arrogant, sometimes, but he'll give them a chance.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 17th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Be a warrior, not a worri

My Mood: Cheerful

hawkkit not having an answer to his question decided to return to the nursery
Old November 17th, 2021, 11:34 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
||OPEN||

—Brittleshore— Brittleshore’s Reference

The grey tom sneezed loudly. Brittleshore groaned, laying down slowly, careful not to put pressure on his left hind leg. He was getting too old for the cold now. Brittleshore stared out the den, debating whether or not he should leave and take a walk. Maybe he could get some food too. Or maybe he could take a nice, long swim to ease the soreness he was feeling right now. But the water would be cold. It wasn’t green leaf anymore. Brittkeshore knew he wouldn’t be joining Starclan anytime soon, but he didn’t feel like walking around anymore, even thought it would be good for his joints.

Brittleshore looked around the den. He wondered if he would be able to talk to another elder, or another cat today. Well, if not, he’d be going for a swim, cold water or no cold water. Yes, he would do that, that sounded like a great plan.
Mintkit poked her head into the den excitment lighting up her face as she saw Brittleshore. She bounded into the den her fluffy white fur puffed up around her to keep the cold out. Mintkit had been sitting outside watching a few of the other kits play fight, but not really wanting to join them. She liked listening to the elders stories though so she came to check if anyone would tell her one. "Brittleshore, Brittleshore!" Mintkit's voice was higher than normal, which tended to happen if she was really happy "will you tell me a story? pretty please?"
{sorry if i mess something up i'm still new to this"
Old November 18th, 2021, 06:49 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

For @CatontheMoon
“Pricklystem?” Frostpaw stuck her head into the elders’ den, looking for the elder. Well, obviously she would be looking for him. Why else would she be here? “I’ve come to do your bedding, and more ticks if you already got some more.”

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:52 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkit View Post
Mintkit poked her head into the den excitment lighting up her face as she saw Brittleshore. She bounded into the den her fluffy white fur puffed up around her to keep the cold out. Mintkit had been sitting outside watching a few of the other kits play fight, but not really wanting to join them. She liked listening to the elders stories though so she came to check if anyone would tell her one. "Brittleshore, Brittleshore!" Mintkit's voice was higher than normal, which tended to happen if she was really happy "will you tell me a story? pretty please?"
{sorry if i mess something up i'm still new to this"
—Brittleshore—

Brittleshore smiled at the little kit’s excitement, though he quickly hid it with a frown. It was nice to know that he was still needed in the Clan in some way, even if it was just telling stories.

“Alright, alright,” he said, “what do you want to hear about?”

Brittleshore had many stories to tell. How he injured his leg, why his sister disappeared, but he figured this kit would want to hear an exciting story. Maybe about how he and his sister snuck away from camp to explore the Twoleg place and nearby got captured to be kitttypets.

(You’re good! I’m still pretty new too, so we can be newbies together. )

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 18th, 2021, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
—Brittleshore—

Brittleshore smiled at the little kit’s excitement, though he quickly hid it with a frown. It was nice to know that he was still needed in the Clan in some way, even if it was just telling stories.

“Alright, alright,” he said, “what do you want to hear about?”

Brittleshore had many stories to tell. How he injured his leg, why his sister disappeared, but he figured this kit would want to hear an exciting story. Maybe about how he and his sister snuck away from camp to explore the Twoleg place and nearby got captured to be kitttypets.

(You’re good! I’m still pretty new too, so we can be newbies together. )
Mintkit gave another small bounce of excitement happy he agreed to tell her a story. She thought for a minute before she start to talk "uhm do you have any stories from you were training? ooh or any gatherings where something cool happened!? Or what did you do when you were a kit?" Mintkit paused for a minute before another thought crossed her mind "How did you hurt your leg? was it in a fight? Did a badger hurt you?" She giggled slightly swipping a paw through the air as if there was a badger in front of her.
Old November 18th, 2021, 10:32 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkit View Post
Mintkit gave another small bounce of excitement happy he agreed to tell her a story. She thought for a minute before she start to talk "uhm do you have any stories from you were training? ooh or any gatherings where something cool happened!? Or what did you do when you were a kit?" Mintkit paused for a minute before another thought crossed her mind "How did you hurt your leg? was it in a fight? Did a badger hurt you?" She giggled slightly swipping a paw through the air as if there was a badger in front of her.
--Brittleshore--

The elder shook his head at the it's antics. Young cats. How energetic they all were, how full of potential.

"My training? Ah......" Brittleshore thought back fondly to his apprentice years, they were the best years of his life. When his sister hadn't gone away yet, and his training had been going well.

"Would you like to hear the story about how my sister and I nearly became kittypets?" Brittleshore asked.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters