Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Algaepuddle finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:06 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:00 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM
Like Blood Upon The Snow
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2016, 12:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw gave a small smile at what Singenight had said, I am getting better.. He thought, shaking his head at the last part, "I haven't yet." He told him, his tail flicking behind him as his eyes got bright. With Singenight as a mentor I can be the best! He thought, his ears perked as he pulled a small petal out from between his claws.
Singenight waited for the apprentice to clean his claws of the flowers, and gave him an annoyed look that he quickly discarded. "Alright then, this is a whole new set of information." He said. The tall cat backed up a step or two, putting some distance between them. He bunched his hind legs and pushed off the ground with his front paws. As he stood, his half tail waved wildly behind him. Due to his tail, this wasn't exactly his strongest fighting position, but had learned to cope somewhat, and his apprentice needed to know this. He stood there, wobbly on his legs, with barely any tail for support, he towered over the apprentice, and said. "Alright, when working on your hind legs, you must use balance. Balance is key for moves like this. Use your tail for balance. Keep it pressed against the ground. Let it act as a third leg for you. Give it a try." He said as he came down off his own back paws, landing all four firmly on the ground.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight waited for the apprentice to clean his claws of the flowers, and gave him an annoyed look that he quickly discarded. "Alright then, this is a whole new set of information." He said. The tall cat backed up a step or two, putting some distance between them. He bunched his hind legs and pushed off the ground with his front paws. As he stood, his half tail waved wildly behind him. Due to his tail, this wasn't exactly his strongest fighting position, but had learned to cope somewhat, and his apprentice needed to know this. He stood there, wobbly on his legs, with barely any tail for support, he towered over the apprentice, and said. "Alright, when working on your hind legs, you must use balance. Balance is key for moves like this. Use your tail for balance. Keep it pressed against the ground. Let it act as a third leg for you. Give it a try." He said as he came down off his own back paws, landing all four firmly on the ground.
Once he had finished he turned his gaze to his mentor as he demonstrated what he had to do. He gave a small nod, "Alright." He said, excitement shining in his eyes. Ebonypaw pushed himself up onto his hind paws and as he tried to get his tail against the ground he fell back onto all fours. He let a small growl escape as he pushed himself up again and pressed his tail against the ground. As he started to wobble he dropped back down, giving a frown. The apprentice shook his head and glanced over at Singenight, suppressing another growl as he forced himself back onto his back legs. He rested his tail on the ground, wobbling slightly but he found his balance. As the tom shifted his tail slightly he dropped back down but gave a small smile this time.
Old December 6th, 2016, 12:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Once he had finished he turned his gaze to his mentor as he demonstrated what he had to do. He gave a small nod, "Alright." He said, excitement shining in his eyes. Ebonypaw pushed himself up onto his hind paws and as he tried to get his tail against the ground he fell back onto all fours. He let a small growl escape as he pushed himself up again and pressed his tail against the ground. As he started to wobble he dropped back down, giving a frown. The apprentice shook his head and glanced over at Singenight, suppressing another growl as he forced himself back onto his back legs. He rested his tail on the ground, wobbling slightly but he found his balance. As the tom shifted his tail slightly he dropped back down but gave a small smile this time.
Singenight watched and observed the apprentice, and once he fell the first and second time, he raised his small tail in a reminder. "Do not let your self be hindered. What you have others don't, but that should mean for you that it is easier. I survive with only a part of my tail, but I learn to not need it. Try harder." He said in a provoking tone, aiming to ppush him into perfection of the move. Then once Ebonypaw was able to hold himself up for a moment, Singenight nodded approvingly. "Good, now you must keep practicing that. You still have room for improvement. For now we will leave that there, but next time I expect better of you. Next time we will work on fighting on hid legs. For now though I need to know more of what you know." He said taking a small pause. "Fight me, claws sheathed." He said, lowering his head and spreading his limbs, a battle stance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 6th, 2016, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight watched and observed the apprentice, and once he fell the first and second time, he raised his small tail in a reminder. "Do not let your self be hindered. What you have others don't, but that should mean for you that it is easier. I survive with only a part of my tail, but I learn to not need it. Try harder." He said in a provoking tone, aiming to ppush him into perfection of the move. Then once Ebonypaw was able to hold himself up for a moment, Singenight nodded approvingly. "Good, now you must keep practicing that. You still have room for improvement. For now we will leave that there, but next time I expect better of you. Next time we will work on fighting on hid legs. For now though I need to know more of what you know." He said taking a small pause. "Fight me, claws sheathed." He said, lowering his head and spreading his limbs, a battle stance.
Ebonypaw nodded, "I'll do better next time Singenight." He told him, his gaze filled with confidence. When the Savannah had crouched his eyes narrowed, sheathing his claws as he crouched as well, doing his best to copy his metor's battle stance. The tom pulled his front paws under his shoulders, wiggling his haunches as he prepared to pounced. His tail lashed behind him as he lunged forward, aiming for the tom's chest.
Old December 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
[FONT="Lucida Console" @Nighty

A sleek furred she cat slipped out from the Warriors den, her shoulders flexing with each step and her paws dragging in the dust of the clearing. Her silvery blue optics reached the far end of the clearing and she took a second to breathe in the fresh air while feeling the sun on her skin.

Silverfawn shook her fur and trotted towards the fresh kill pile her cranium level with her back. A nice rabbit was on her mind and nothing else. If there happened to be no rabbits, perhaps she would go off and hunt for herself as well as the clan. For a second it seemed like a good plan, but maybe a big plump rabbit was meant for the elders or the queens.

Silverfawn frowned slightly feeling a kiss of breath air under her belly ruffling her fur and creating a level of discomfort. She snorted and shook her pelt to shake the sleep out. She continued towards the freh kill pile which seemed to be decreasing in size as she approached.

She came upon the freshkill and looked between the dead rodents and thrush. disapointed silverfawn took a second to notice how much the clan needed fresh kill right about now. Perfect. Now I will have to go hunting. Silverfawn took a pace backwards and sat down.

Licking a paw and gently rubbing it over her ears she began to groom. With none to share tounges with she decided she might as well look good for hunting.
@Nighty Bump unless you aren't into it anymore[/FONT]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 6th, 2016, 05:08 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

"Dovepaw, I went through weeks of carrying you around inside of me. And spent twenty minutes giving birth to you." Featherheart mewed. "Did Dovecloud do that? No, no she did not." The queen purred. She fluffed up her fur, and coughed. "A-anyway, I need you to keep a eye on Kinkkit and Flickerkit until I get better." She mewed. Featherheart coughed again,"You don't have to sleep next to them, just make sure they stay in camp." She sighed, looking off to the side. "I'm sorry Doveki- Dovepaw"
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz
Hawkcry stretched out in the sun, her eyes closed as she gave a soft purr. The she-cat rolled onto her back and continued to purr as the sunlight warmed her belly fur.
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Wildkit finished his meal and started to hobble backwards away from his mothers belly. He stuck out his pink tongue and licked the remaining milk on his muzzle. He turned towards the nursery entrance, he couldn't see the outside world but he sure could smell the freshness of it. Mewling the black and white striped kit started to stumble towards the entrance. Every moment he got closer to it Wildkit could feel the cool brush of wind and the nursery warmth and scent fading very slightly.
Dovecloud spotted wildkit and purred "wildkit, come back here, you can't go out yet, maybe a little when your littermates are ready." She said, her tail flicking back and fourth as her green eyes focoused on her kit "already quite the adventurer." She laughed as she tried to beckon the stripped kit back twords her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"Thanks Dovecloud." Falconkit said. She went and laid back back down beside Woodpeckerkit.
Old December 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Unhappy Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Dovepaw, I went through weeks of carrying you around inside of me. And spent twenty minutes giving birth to you." Featherheart mewed. "Did Dovecloud do that? No, no she did not." The queen purred. She fluffed up her fur, and coughed. "A-anyway, I need you to keep a eye on Kinkkit and Flickerkit until I get better." She mewed. Featherheart coughed again,"You don't have to sleep next to them, just make sure they stay in camp." She sighed, looking off to the side. "I'm sorry Doveki- Dovepaw"
Dovepaw was sort of offended at his mom's comment on Dovecloud, but he didn't show it. "I can look after the two of them for a while, sure. And for a while I won't kill you for tiny name mistakes and so." he chuckled. Dovepaw was worried that his Mom was sick. "Also, make sure to see Surgestorm at least weekly, if not daily." The white cat walked up to his mom and snuggled her. Featherheart is great!(Okay I just realized I have been saying Dovekit.)

Last edited by sNazzy; December 6th, 2016 at 08:18 PM.
Closed Thread