Last post by Bean
Today 10:15 AM

Old March 12th, 2020, 03:33 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

[ @BILL. ]

A simple minded she-cat? Eaglespark tilted her head at the insult, expression unchanging as she observed his laughter. Once he had finished speaking, she straightened her posture once more, falling still as she mulled over what to say. It took her multiple moments to decide, but she was soon opening her mouth to speak.
"I thank you for sharing your opinion of me," she mewed, "it is intriguing to know what you think of my being. I cannot say I have been named a 'simple minded she-cat' any time before now." Eaglespark's tail flicked, the only movement she made alongside the slow rise and fall of her chest. "Quite interesting logic," the she-cat continued after a moment, "I do not recall when it was stated that it is my goal to change your thoughts of such a topic. Your beliefs are your beliefs. I am not you, and so I will not change you. I have the control only to change myself." Eaglespark's face fell flat as she grew lost in her thoughts again, questioning the young tom's theorems silently.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Slatepaw
Wondering on over, the snowshoe tom looked at the sky above him. Currently amazed on how beautiful it can be, he stumbled over a root that could be seen above ground and tumbled near thunderclan border with a grunt. Shaking his head Oakpaw stood back up and looked at his surroundings , where was he again? He knew it was his home shadowclan ...But this part looked way different then the camp and den. "maybe my mentor knows this area... " he meowed to himself . As he exhailed he noticed that the smell had a different mixture , shadowclan and something else. Bending down to sniff the earth floor the tom began to think of what this could possibly be.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 16th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Slatepaw
Wondering on over, the snowshoe tom looked at the sky above him. Currently amazed on how beautiful it can be, he stumbled over a root that could be seen above ground and tumbled near thunderclan border with a grunt. Shaking his head Oakpaw stood back up and looked at his surroundings , where was he again? He knew it was his home shadowclan ...But this part looked way different then the camp and den. "maybe my mentor knows this area... " he meowed to himself . As he exhailed he noticed that the smell had a different mixture , shadowclan and something else. Bending down to sniff the earth floor the tom began to think of what this could possibly be.
Birdpaw had been lacking a mentor for some time, which meant that she was only ever doing chores. Chores constantly; all of the time. That could easily kill a youngling's spirits. Today, she decided that she would do her own training; maybe hunting? As she skulked through the woods, she worried about being caught by another hunting clanmate, so she slunk off to the edges. She was currently scaling a tree, one that was right on the edge of the border. Having successfully reached a branch, the ill she-cat paused to take a break. Sitting on the branch, a harsh smell of bog caught her nose. The young Thunderclan apprentice turned her dull blue eyes to the ground, catching sight of a white, moving shape. Fear clenched her as she froze, keeping her grey tabby self still as to hope the enemy would move on and not notice her.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:39 PM

@Slatepaw
Somehow still staying on shadowclan side of the border, Oakpaw looked up as a new smell hit him. It was faint but still there. Then as he looked hard enough he spotted a pair of eyes another cat! "hey! You know what this spot is? My mentor and I haven't been able to do much yet..And besides this spot smells funny ." he meowed as he took a seat.

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Kindheart

The other apprentice trembled in fear as her eyes locked with the other, however, as he spoke in innocence and confusion, her fear faltered a little, "Umm.. Well, it's our border." She nodded gently, shifting to scuffle down from the tree. Once she hid the ground, she turned to walk to the edge where her clan's scents ended, "You're Shadowclan, right?" Her meek maul crook in a mild smile as amusement washed over her. He was so lightly coloured for a Shadowclan cat. @SilentLamb

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:09 PM

@Slatepaw
"border? Oh!" with that he backed up a tremendous amount . ok boreder..stay away from borders Ears twitching at the question he gave a nod 'yup, shadowclan. You ? ....you smell awful squirrel like ... " he commented . "I'm oakpaw. "

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Kindheart

Birdpaw nodded gently, laughing a little more at his squirrel comment, "And you kinda smell like frogs... I'm from Thunderclan." She shifted to sit, wrapping her tail around her paws as she shivered, "My name is Birdpaw. Nice to meet you." @SilentLamb

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 04:03 PM

@Slatepaw
His ears perked up "oh so your the clan we had an alliance with!" he meowed " I forgot ..." . birdpaw huh?....cute
"and yeah ...it's funny I don't really like frogs all that much. " why do we eat frogs!..they're slimy ... "nice to meet you too" he smiled with a tail swish . " so how are things ?....I'm bored, are you bored? "

Old March 16th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Slatepaw
His ears perked up "oh so your the clan we had an alliance with!" he meowed " I forgot ..." . birdpaw huh?....cute
"and yeah ...it's funny I don't really like frogs all that much. " why do we eat frogs!..they're slimy ... "nice to meet you too" he smiled with a tail swish . " so how are things ?....I'm bored, are you bored? "
The meek grey she-cat examined him with a gentle giggle as he expressed his feelings about frogs, "They are pretty slimy..." She agreed with a gentle nod before her eyes gazed past him into his territory, "I haven't been able to do any training so I was planning on hunting a little." She nodded, shuffling awkwardly on her paws, "What were you doing?" Her dull green eyes examined him with curiosity.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 09:05 PM

@Slatepaw
He gave an ' ah ' after her explanation of her day. "I was just exploring really ....like I said bored." he answered . " so . ..I think borders are thing were not supposed to cross...But wanna play anyways ?? Sometimes even your own clanmates can get boring ....we'll just stay in our sides of course . " it wasn't too bad of an idea was it? It's not like he was crossing .