Last post by Dark
Today 01:19 AM

Old January 23rd, 2021, 08:59 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Sootstar

The leader was headed out into the territory on his own business when he spotted a familiar and particularly unwelcome face, "What are you doing here?" he demanded, marching over to Rapidkit.

[ @Kai ]
Old January 23rd, 2021, 09:22 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Ugh here we go again with yelling mess Rapidkit looked at Sootstar, they answered truthfuly because they knew if they didn't they'd just get exiled. I followed a random Apprentice Out of camp Rapidkit mewed up at the leader
@wnder

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; January 23rd, 2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:33 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@dinosaur

Startled, and realizing that he may have misplaced his trust, Larkstripe began to backpedal fast. The ginger warrior backed out of the reed barrier, the river’s torrent roaring behind him.
“I—well—“ he inhaled sharply.
Sweetberry is going to kill me.
“It wasn’t my idea, I never really wanted—if it were up to me, StarClan would just handle it themselves...if they could—but Reedstep and Sweetberry...” he trailed off, his voice growing thin and almost comically high pitched as he grappled for conversational traction.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Last edited by ghostwriter; January 24th, 2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:49 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Burrface watched with suspicion as Larkstripe grew increasingly frantic. Tail lashing, she took a few paces forward, getting up in Larkstripe's face. "I don't take blasphemy lightly, you know."She meowed, her breath on the tom's whiskers. The dappled molly narrowed her eyes. "Reedstep? Sweetberry? Their spirits come to you, aye?" Burrface exhaled in a scoff.

The molly noticed how close Larkstripe was getting to the rushing, icy water behind him. She reached out a paw, digging her claws into Larkstripe's shoulder to pull him forward. "Besides that, get away from the water. It's dangerous this time of year." She meowed, worrisome. "I'm not going to slash your throat for some silly talk. Though I should bite your tongue out for making up stories at your age."

- @ghostwriter
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:30 PM
it is what it is

@dinosaur

Larkstripe blinked rapidly, dumbfounded, his jaw partially parted as he stumbled away from the frigid current. Here he was, caught between the scolding of a suspicious clanmate, and the earful Sweetberry was likely to give him for being loose lipped in the first place.
“I—made up?” He repeated slowly, genuinely perplexed, his silken voice lowered, “Oh, no, I’m not hardly creative enough to make up something like this.” He defended half heartedly.
“It’s...well...the Dark Forest’s advantage is secrecy, and their ability to influence living cats, right? Well, the em...cats...dead cats...I have conversed with are...making a move to beat the Dark Forest at their own game.” He explained hastily, waving his paws about, almost as if to clear the muddiness from the exchange, “I know I sound mad...I sound mad when I’m not roped into some cosmic scheme—“ he huffed heavily, attempting to regain his composure, “I...I don’t really know why I’m involved—I’m no Sootstar or Stormcall, I...avoid fighting or leadership in general.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 24th, 2021, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Burrface listened carefully to Larkstripe's explanation, trying to grasp whether it was truth or fiction. The Dark Forest... She thought, turning over the weight of that statement in her mind. The Dark Forest had a plot in mind? Or was it Starclan who was plotting?
Whatever the case, Burrface decided to play along with Larkstripe's story, regardless of it's validity.
"Alright." The older molly meowed. "Let's say this is true; and that Starclan is going to defeat the Dark Forest into submission. What do they want out of you? What is your role?" Burrface found herself getting invested in Larkstripe's story, unable to hide her visible curiosity. Her ears had unpinned from her skull, and she settled onto her backside. She was determined to get to the bottom of this.

- @ghostwriter
Old January 24th, 2021, 04:59 PM
it is what it is

@dinosaur

Larkstripe took a deep breath, his sea-green eyes wide with residual stress, “I’m supposed to...to find troubled young cats in the Dark Forest...and show the the truth. It means that I will have to enter their realm as a spy...under the guise of being a member.” He suddenly looked a bit trepidated, the prospect of having to manipulate his way into a faction of dissidents and killers deeply unnerving, “They...manipulate young cats, troubled cats...those who are alone or lost...into believing they can help. My prerogative...is to play defense.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 25th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

{ @wnder }

Thorn nervously padded through the cold area, “Huh, there’s no way an entire clan if cats lives here!” The tom said to himself, suddenly the scent of another a cat, a fishy one. “I can smell you, where are you?” The brown tabby shouted.

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; January 25th, 2021 at 03:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 07:16 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Dipper

Was Stormcall hearing this cat correctly? She flattened her ears, eyes widening a bit. She had faced any number of vicious rogues in her lifetime, but this was...what was happening?
If this cat had intentions of attacking she likely would have, and while Stormcall was entirely floored by the stranger’s demeanor, she had to admit...it didn’t seem aggressive. Her claws slipped back into blue gray paws, and she tilted her head upwards, assessing the stranger with reserved question.
“Who...are you? And who do you think you are? You imply that you are a clan cat, though clearly not from RiverClan...how do I know you aren’t some sort of...ostentatious rival spy?” The deputy questioned, tail lashing as she thought.
She could not unravel this stranger’s intentions, and that set the perceptive she-cat on edge, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.
“You don’t seem like the type to protest kittypet life...” she muttered.
↬ Alouette
Now this, this was a waste of her time. They could do the questioning anywhere, including a cozy den where the wind wouldn't send shivers through her body. Wholly unaware of the cat's rank, she chalked this up to an overly-eager warrior hoping to please Lionstar and his foolish replacement-deputy Soot..foot. Who cared. She certainly didn't.

Alouette could've started spouting her achievements (though she preferred listening to them) and given the song-and-dance introduction, but she refrained. That was best saved for her post-Lionstar-murder monologue to the Clan and glorious return to ShadowClan as their new hero. As for this one... "Clan cat? No, no no no--what gave you that impression, dearie? Us loners know how to fight too. Anything smarter than a pawful of stones could figure out your little battle moves." Which explained how RiverClan squeaked by, obviously. "I'm accustomed to these parts, a wanderer of sorts who has been braving the wild forest for ages when not trapped in some disgusting twoleg's den, but do not be saddened! For I am prepared to sacrifice my life as a well-meaning outsider in order to join your society as a kit-guiding queen. I realize this is quite the proposition, and you may be tempted to ask me to reconsider as you're simply too flattered by this, but I am sure of it."

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 27th, 2021 at 07:17 AM.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:51 AM
it is what it is

@Dipper

Stormcall listened, deadpanned, and as the stranger spoke, one eyebrow seemed to climb higher and higher. She cleared her throat, lowering her head a bit, as if speaking to a young apprentice.
"My 'little battle moves' have cost cats life and limb," she stated coolly, as if observing the blueness of the sky, her jagged facial scar adding to her austerity, "I ask these questions, simply because if I bring a dissenter into camp, Sootstar may seek a new deputy. I've no desire to be out of a job." she remarked.
Stormcall sighed heavily, rolling toned shoulders beneath her stone-colored pelt, "If your intentions are genuine, an additional queen could be to our advantage. But understand this, if I take your joining as my own responsiblity...it will also be my responsibility if you spurn my trust. And remember..." she turned a quarter of the way around to fix the stranger with a cutting sea-glass eye, "Life, and limb."
She turned away, and plowed a deep track through the fresh powder, her pelt dusted with fresh frost.
"I will take you back to camp. I am Stormcall." she introduced dryly.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •