Today 04:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 05:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

[ @BILL. @Dipper @The Cannibal ]

Pure confusion flooded his features and he glanced around at the warriors around him. "So... this whole thing... it was just another assessment." He was shocked, dumbfounded, completely mind-blown. But he seriously couldn't help but marvel at the little plan they had put together. He'd never seen it coming. "Wow, Lionstar, that was really well put together."
A smile broke across his muzzle, half embarrassed and half amazed. "Yeah, uh... not the best of decisions. I'll make sure that never happens again." He turned to blink at Fawnsqueak and Cobaltshade. "But damn - pardon the swear - you two were really convincing! I really thought you were angry at each other." He tossed Fawnsqueak a grateful look for the praise. But Goosepaw, responsible? He personally didn't see it, but the compliment felt good either way. Focusing on Cobaltshade, he let out a small chuckle as he meowed, "And you are scary even when you aren't really upset. I have to ask, though... some of that 'argument' had to have some real feeling behind it, right?" Goosepaw thought that if all the anger had been faked, he would have been able to at least catch on. He wasn't stupid.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 21st, 2020 at 05:44 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:24 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Dogkit let her correct his crouch. He lashed out at the air with his front paw and then looked back at her, wondering what she would say.

@Mentallyunstable
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Usually we just do the generic final assessment, however.. I determined it might be best to do a behavioral test on you." Lionstar flicked his tail. "Frankly, I'm glad we did this. Cobaltshade is correct-- trying to stop conflict, or divert it, is the best thing to do in that situation. If you leave two fighting cats alone, you may only come back to one." Lionstar would leave that up for interpretation but, he had similar thoughts to Cobaltshade. It was easy for a situation to get out of paw and for one cat to kill another.

"While you did pass, you had points docked for leaving your patrol. Because of that, your ceremony is going to be postponed a quarter moon." A small price to pay, in his mind, for breaking a rule Goosepaw should have been very aware of. Besides, with the raid just around the corner-- the time would fly.

Figuring he could leave the three alone, he twitched his muzzle as his name was called and headed off. "Good job."

[ @Slushie, @Dipper, @The Cannibal - feel free to continue without me <3 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 21st, 2020, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Sootflare gave a curt nod. Kits. That would've been helpful to know earlier. It certainly helped with the decision process. Right, well. He could ask her more later but for now she seemed more stressed about this than he wanted, "Well, Rose, was it? Why don't I have someone show you to the nursery and I'll let Lionstar know we have a new member, alright? He will probably announce it in a meeting and give you a new name. For now, though, just get some rest, ok?" He meowed, giving a reassuring smile.

"Sugarapple! I have a new resident for you," he called out.

[ @vermin ]
Rose felt relief wash over her and mumbled a quick thanks. She glanced around her new home, it was a beautiful place. She hadn't had a permanent home since she was a kit, so this would take some getting used to. So many cats all in one place, but they weren't a threat. The ginger she cat knew she had made the right decision and her kits would be safe and prosper here.
Rose- Riverclan
----------------------------------------
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dipper @Slushie

There was a small rumbling chuckle that came from Cobaltshade as she heard Fawnsqueak, her inner sense of pride swelling though she didn't try to show it. "Sorry if I hurt you at all, I just figured it would... Up the stakes a little? Make the situation more serious. And I'm also sorry about what I said, please know I didn't mean it." Of course they had talked about it beforehand, but the blue-gray molly wanted to make sure that the young warrior knew that she, of course, did not mean what she had said in the fake argument.

Flicking her ear, she looked back to Goosepaw now, smiling. "No, we're certainly not angry at each other. I am glad though, that you think I'm scary, perhaps it'll keep you from doing the wrong thing. Wouldn't want to end up like Fawnsqueak, now would you?" Cobaltshade purred out a small laugh, touching her tail lightly to the warriors shoulder before looking to Lionstar as he padded off.
"I do have a question for you though Goosepaw, did you realize that what you did was a bad choice without us telling you? And if you didn't, would you still have told the truth to Lionstar?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Dipper @The Cannibal ]

Goosepaw wasn't upset about his ceremony being pushed back - he understood why, and he accepted it.
He looked to Cobaltshade and returned her smile, although it was a seemingly nervous one. Okay, then, so at least Cobaltshade wasn't angry. Either he was stupid or these two were seriously good actors. Hopefully it was the latter. Yeah, it probably was - they seemed pretty close, at least. "I'm glad," he said, obviously relieved. "And... yeah, when I came back around to see you attack Fawnsqueak... I regretted leaving you two alone. I should have stayed and helped you guys figure it out." He rubbed his muzzle with his paw before glancing back over at her, eyebrows knitting together. "Of course I would have told him! It was a patrol with an obligatory report that was to follow. I wasn't going to leave anything out."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 22nd, 2020, 09:31 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dogkit let her correct his crouch. He lashed out at the air with his front paw and then looked back at her, wondering what she would say.

@Mentallyunstable
"Good, try to keep it fast but with force behind it."

(So sorry)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Separate instance here, Cobaltshade be a busy cat lol} @Ombre Party @Dust @BILL.

Eventually the three of them would make it back into the Riverclan camp after the particularly long walk from Lionsrange. Flicking her ear, the warrior scanned the clearing before directly approaching Lionstar, dipping her head briefly.
"We found a cat at the border of Lionsrange, she stats that she's previously from Skyclan, but was captured by Two-legs before the merge happens. And I also wish to report that when me and Fogpaw went on patrol at Sedgewater Valley, we found two kits. We dropped them off in the nursery, one is a male, he said his name was Air? And the other was a female who said her name was... Roxxane or something like that."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

"So what are we gonna do first? Are we gonna hunt? Are we gonna train in fighting? I'm doing the elite warriors program!" Greenpaw said very quickly. @Rainquail

Last edited by Greenleap; June 13th, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

"What was your last training session? I'm debating, there will be the raid on Shadowclan and I'd like for you to be prepared, you seemed excited about going." But the need to hunt never ended. Halfstone was stumped.
@Greenleap

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread